hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

You were a diver mara? That's exciting!!

Sassy, you have the best skin!!
 
I love this thread

tumblr_n9y6fuB5pN1r5jqq2o1_500.jpg
 
Here's another that I recently posted over in my thread but I thought y'all might like it here. It's not just my hands though, but I hope it works :)

attachment.php
 
They are? I must have missed them :D
;)
Sassy, you have the best skin!!
Thank you. I get told that a lot. Guess it helps to not use all the products. I rarely ever use anything more then soap. ;)
Very nice... Hands lol ;)
;)
I concur, though I would rather it be my hands on there...or on yours.

I have to agree with you ;)

Or we can all share hands and breast play...I think that sounds like the best idea!
Girls!! :devil: Naughty minds. :D
 
A pic used as a guest appearance on another thread.

Not sure if these are hands at work?, or hands at play?, or hands otherwise occupied. ;)

 
Last edited:
holy fuck... I can't keep up! so much deliciousness...
thank you, thank you, thank you

SassySheDevil and glitterkitty, love the hand bras -- I can never seem to manage that particular picture... my hands just want to go to either offering breasts or waiting underneath hanging breasts... I love the look of it when you Gaias do it, but it doesn't seem to be in my vocabulary

Mr. BrownEyez, bold thumbs up!

lilsexycougar, great pinch, succulent nipple, and I'm so glad you're planning to come back with more

Mech, I can only echo TD with "oh fuck... *whimpers*"
and add, you have to stop apologizing

Tali, I used to love recreational diving in the Caribbean, but it's been too long and for my own comfort, I'd want to complete certification again. Maybe someday...

RJ, another great thumbs up!

Inspirinious, I LOVE this pic -- to me, it is Waiting Hands, and I just love the submission of waiting, the surrender into waiting. Your pic captures that for me. I was thinking of posting something similar and this encourages me. Thank you.

SassySheDevil, such a cool shot of your hand with your horse... great idea!
 
When I see your waiting hands, all I can think of is reaching hands, mine of course!
 
Back
Top