Couple looking for a lady friend

nycouplelooking2018

Experienced
So I am long time lit member but I decided to create a new account to keep this search very specific. I am not even sure if this is the right place to post this, but here we go.

The wife and I have decided we want to experiment a little bit and we both have agreed to look for a lady to join us for some bedroom adventures. The wife is very bi-curious and we are both open-minded.

We are married. In our mid 30s. We are nonsmokers. We are very discreet.
We are from the NYC area.
We are looking for a lady who is looking for either a one-time thing, or maybe something that is ongoing.

Yes we are real and yes I know this is lit but we are giving this a chance.

We are looking for:
female. (NO DUDES please)
18-55
single( If married, again sorry no hubby coming.)
nonsmoker.
any ethnicity.

Ok that should be enough. If you are interested, send us a message. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
We arent giving up. We can use lit for this.

Come on now, who is out there? and I do mean someone real.

What are you plans for this weekend?

We are still here.
For those that have asked, yes we are a real couple and we are very discreet so dont be rushed. We will need to verify all those who contact us at some point.

We all know there are some creepy and strange dudes on the internetz.

Good luck to you

I was excited to see someone post about this as my hubby and I are in the same boat, we'd love to find that ever-elusive unicorn, but I've been too scared to put ourselves out there in something like this. I had hoped something would happen organically thru some adult resorts that we've been to, but it's mostly been swingers and I'm just not interested in any other male but my husband. And, as a female, I have no idea how to pick up another chick or male for that matter it's been so long.

Honestly at this point it's just a delicious fantasy that we (ok, mostly me) use a lot to get off. Best of posting luck to you both. I'll be lurking and wishing you success! Hopefully you can give me some hope. :D

I was excited to see someone post about this as my hubby and I are in the same boat, we'd love to find that ever-elusive unicorn, but I've been too scared to put ourselves out there in something like this. I had hoped something would happen organically thru some adult resorts that we've been to, but it's mostly been swingers and I'm just not interested in any other male but my husband. And, as a female, I have no idea how to pick up another chick or male for that matter it's been so long.

Honestly at this point it's just a delicious fantasy that we (ok, mostly me) use a lot to get off. Best of posting luck to you both. I'll be lurking and wishing you success! Hopefully you can give me some hope. :D

I am giving this a chance. It is not easy, alot of fakers, aka dudes. But we are the same. We are reserved. No one we know would EVER assume we would do this or even be interested. So I wanted to give this a chance. There are so many Lit users. One of them must be interested.
But I will keep my fingers crossed.

Back