Looking for biological female co-writer for romantic/erotic scene/dialogue writing

Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Posts
3
Dear Site:

I tried to engage in a role-play/fantasy story with another user, but the experience was not at all what I expected.

I wish to co-write romantic/slightly erotic adult scenes with a great deal of authenticity and believability for the reader. I am seeking a biological female co-writer who can contribute the thoughts, dialogue, interaction of the female half of the writing.

I have two projects past the idea stage:
One is a dinner date with a long-time admiring coworker following a successful project review for a single corporate female professional.

The other is a response to a want ad in a local periodical (well website these days) for a a mature female amateur model, age 30+, ideal candidate 45+ exuding grace and beauty commensurate with age and experience. Job is sitting for charcoal concept sketches and later abstract acrylic large block color images based on concept sketches, for an American independent graphic artist.

Both situations may lead to some sort of intimacy or exchange of physical affection, but I want to really get the female's thoughts and experience a "genuineness" that I cannot achieve with my own brain. The idea is me write a little, send you pm, you write a little, send back.

The mood will be far more playful and humorous than some "dude" wanting to mount a "sex toy." At least that is what I am aiming for here.

If anyone interested, write me back.

-L.
 
Last edited:
Yes, that is what I thought. This activity is about lowest on my priorities, but I felt like taking a shot in the dark. Appreciate suggestion.

-L.
 
Back
Top