Anyone else cum from?

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Hubby likes to stretch me and finger me with as many fingers as possible I have found that when he is eating me or having me use a vib and he sticks three or four fingers in me. I will try to raise my hips up and at the same time he presses down with his fingers stretching me. It makes me cum hard. Does anyone else doi that and have the same reaction. Hope that made sense.

Hubby likes to stretch me and finger me with as many fingers as possible I have found that when he is eating me or having me use a vib and he sticks three or four fingers in me. I will try to raise my hips up and at the same time he presses down with his fingers stretching me. It makes me cum hard. Does anyone else doi that and have the same reaction. Hope that made sense.

I can relate to this.
I love Mr to stretch me and sometimes if the time allows I love to be fisted.
I too like to lift me hips against him.

I cum so hard when he is pushing down and I am lifting up. The more fingers and the deeper they are in the better. My favorite is when he has four fingers in past the knuckles and I use a vib on clit. And I pull up real hard while he presses down as hard as he can. Great orgasms

I am a widow but when married my husband did this and I have had other men do it. I also lift my hips and anything I can do to relax and let him get as much of his hand in me as he can. I have also been fisted and love it. So as you see by the previous poster and myself, you are not alone. :D

Certainly not alone.
Had a drunken night with the girls.
All apart from 2 loved being stretched.
3 of us loved being gently fisted1
1 not so gently!
9 of us out that night:)

It depends on the woman. Hell I made woman cum by:
Licking and kissing a specific spot on her shoulder
Sucking her tits
Eating her out
Fingering her
Rubbing her G-Spot
Anal
and even giving me a BJ made woman cum.

My ex loves four fingers inside her while my thumb was toying with her clit. I would squeeze upwards with fingers while push down with my thumb. I found her g spot and nonstop orgasms insured. Not bragging just offering advice.

Back