Anyone want to fuck her?

I_am_done

Really Really Experienced
Guys
anyone want to fuck her...message me how? open your desires and fantasies.

Guys

Ok, I'll bite. Who is her? You kind of just left us dangling with your post. Give us details, info. Things we need to know before we play Russian roulette with our dicks.

The answer to that question is always YES.

Yes, we WANT to. Doesn't mean we will do it, though.

if yes then how?

Her. Naked, well maybe with a pair of white cotton panties, bent over a sawhorse, her ankles and wrists tied to the legs of it.

Us. Walking around her, inspecting every inch of her body. Deciding who'll go first and into which orifice. Ah I know, so as to completely fair, we'll use a pair of dice to decide.

Lowest number wins and it's his choice.

Guys
anyone want to fuck her..

Why do 'guys' get all the fun?
tumblr_os9t15H5p61wn76kxo1_640.jpg

You did say anyone, didn't you. And frankly I'm in the mood to fuck someone...

You open the door to the hotel room and I brush you aside. The main event is your woman, not you. You'll watch, perhaps jerk off as I take her - don't touch me and we'll be okay.

She's - what? Drugged? Drunk? I look scornfully at you and you just shrug your shoulders - useless male. No problem, if she's that numb I'll just rape the bitch. You'll probably like that won't you.

She mumbles something - Mommy? Hmmm... some latent homoerotic/incest fantasies going on there. I grin and say "Yes dear, it's mommy."

She sighs, smiles and says "Mommy, it's been soooo long. Fuck your little girl mommy. Not like Daddy does. Make it last a long time mommy, make me cum..."

I shake my head as I wrap the harness around my hips. You're jerking off as you watch, I can hear it. Males.

"Shhhh baby girl" I say as I bring the head of the strap on dildo jutting out from my groin to the entrance of your wife's vagina. "Mommy is here and you're going to feel a lot better."

I look at you and hiss "If you cum on me I'll beat your ass." You shrink into the shadows and then it's me and her. She groans as my hard plastic cock enters...

I hear her say in a voice that's years earlier and millions of miles away. "It's okay if daddy cums Mommy. I like it on me when he does." Twisted. I thrust hard into her and she gasps, her eyes closed, her thumb between her lips. "Harder mommy, like daddy..."

Last edited:
I know there are lots of men that want to. There are men at her work. Guys in the gym. I've chatted with many men on this site telling how how they would. And how badly they want to. Actually I know that any straight, able, and available man wouldn't turn down the opportunity.

They would strip her down. Some maybe going so far as to literally tearing off her panties! They would first visually soak in her naked body. Gaze at all her areas generally reserved strictly for my eyes alone. Then start to giddy that they're about to enjoy her.

They would then touch her. Feel her. With hands and mouth. In those private areas. Then when she's ready - it happens. He lines up his hard, throbbing member with her wet, wanting pussy. He slides it in. Hopefully he's really big. Then my wife cries out "Oh Yes!" and moans with pleasure as he fucks her!

You open the door to the hotel room and I brush you aside. The main event is your woman, not you. You'll watch, perhaps jerk off as I take her - don't touch me and we'll be okay.

She's - what? Drugged? Drunk? I look scornfully at you and you just shrug your shoulders - useless male. No problem, if she's that numb I'll just rape the bitch. You'll probably like that won't you.

She mumbles something - Mommy? Hmmm... some latent homoerotic/incest fantasies going on there. I grin and say "Yes dear, it's mommy."

She sighs, smiles and says "Mommy, it's been soooo long. Fuck your little girl mommy. Not like Daddy does. Make it last a long time mommy, make me cum..."

I shake my head as I wrap the harness around my hips. You're jerking off as you watch, I can hear it. Males.

"Shhhh baby girl" I say as I bring the head of the strap on dildo jutting out from my groin to the entrance of your wife's vagina. "Mommy is here and you're going to feel a lot better."

I look at you and hiss "If you cum on me I'll beat your ass." You shrink into the shadows and then it's me and her. She groans as my hard plastic cock enters...

I hear her say in a voice that's years earlier and millions of miles away. "It's okay if daddy cums Mommy. I like it on me when he does." Twisted. I thrust hard into her and she gasps, her eyes closed, her thumb between her lips. "Harder mommy, like daddy..."

I cum

Luckily for you it was on her. I smirk and fuck her even harder. She asks in that little girl voice she's adopted "Daddy... feed me your cum please."

Like I said. Twisted. You scoop it up in your fingers and offer it to her.

I wonder if this should become a thread in the RP board.

Last edited:
Her. Naked, well maybe with a pair of white cotton panties, bent over a sawhorse, her ankles and wrists tied to the legs of it.

Us. Walking around her, inspecting every inch of her body. Deciding who'll go first and into which orifice. Ah I know, so as to completely fair, we'll use a pair of dice to decide.

Lowest number wins and it's his choice.
aha...that's a good start i agree...dice idea brings a twist....wann hear more

wow! never thought of this coming....nice..keep it going

I know there are lots of men that want to. There are men at her work. Guys in the gym. I've chatted with many men on this site telling how how they would. And how badly they want to. Actually I know that any straight, able, and available man wouldn't turn down the opportunity.

They would strip her down. Some maybe going so far as to literally tearing off her panties! They would first visually soak in her naked body. Gaze at all her areas generally reserved strictly for my eyes alone. Then start to giddy that they're about to enjoy her.

They would then touch her. Feel her. With hands and mouth. In those private areas. Then when she's ready - it happens. He lines up his hard, throbbing member with her wet, wanting pussy. He slides it in. Hopefully he's really big. Then my wife cries out "Oh Yes!" and moans with pleasure as he fucks her!
yes 99% will not say NO at all....

wow! never thought of this coming....nice..keep it going

She's laying back on the bed and places that thumb fully into her mouth. She sucks on it as I pull back on the strapon, her labia sticking to it, stretching as the shaft slides out of her.

"You want to cum on her tits I suppose" I say at you, not really paying attention to what you're doing. I hear you shuffle forward then say sharply "Not yet. Later."

To her I say "Lift your tits up for mommy, she wants to kiss them." She pushes her hips upward as I say that and moans, using her free hand she grasps her breast and lifts it as if she were presenting it to me.

Obliging I lean forward as I thrust back into her, taking her nipple into my mouth. It's firm, erect; I gently chew on it as she says in that far away baby-girl voice she used "That's it mommy... Daddy is usually in a hurry to fill my belly with his sperms... that's so much better..."

Now that is getting me hot. While the base of the dildo presses into my vulva it's an interesting sensation but not one that provides enough stimulation. However...

"When mommy is done her sweetheart is going to have to help mommy out" I say to her after lifting my face away from her soft warm breast.

She had pushed that thumb of hers back into her mouth and she removes it, a string of saliva follows. Damn this bitch is pushing a lot of my buttons...

"Oh yes mommy" she says and sighs. The harness is pressing now against her clitoris, and the dildo is buried deep within her. "Just like how Daddy likes to watch... my face between your thighs mommy... you always tasted so good..."

Well fuck me running. Glad I didn't say that out loud or you'd have taken that as an invitation. Just keep stroking in the background, that's a good boy.

She's laying back on the bed and places that thumb fully into her mouth. She sucks on it as I pull back on the strapon, her labia sticking to it, stretching as the shaft slides out of her.

"You want to cum on her tits I suppose" I say at you, not really paying attention to what you're doing. I hear you shuffle forward then say sharply "Not yet. Later."

To her I say "Lift your tits up for mommy, she wants to kiss them." She pushes her hips upward as I say that and moans, using her free hand she grasps her breast and lifts it as if she were presenting it to me.

Obliging I lean forward as I thrust back into her, taking her nipple into my mouth. It's firm, erect; I gently chew on it as she says in that far away baby-girl voice she used "That's it mommy... Daddy is usually in a hurry to fill my belly with his sperms... that's so much better..."

Now that is getting me hot. While the base of the dildo presses into my vulva it's an interesting sensation but not one that provides enough stimulation. However...

"When mommy is done her sweetheart is going to have to help mommy out" I say to her after lifting my face away from her soft warm breast.

She had pushed that thumb of hers back into her mouth and she removes it, a string of saliva follows. Damn this bitch is pushing a lot of my buttons...

"Oh yes mommy" she says and sighs. The harness is pressing now against her clitoris, and the dildo is buried deep within her. "Just like how Daddy likes to watch... my face between your thighs mommy... you always tasted so good..."

Well fuck me running. Glad I didn't say that out loud or you'd have taken that as an invitation. Just keep stroking in the background, that's a good boy.
dam that it dick raising.....uffff

Yeah, yeap, I'm cock blocking

dam that it dick raising.....uffff

Really. They give you sentences, paragraphs, punctuation, grammar, drama and a sense of story. Your response...
P.s. dam is something that holds back water, damn - is something my dear that I don't give;)

Really. They give you sentences, paragraphs, punctuation, grammar, drama and a sense of story. Your response...
P.s. dam is something that holds back water, damn - is something my dear that I don't give;)
lolllllllllllllll

Back