Medical student force cuckold idea!

CC00

Virgin
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Posts
7
I cant seem to find any forced cuckold stories lately so i'd be very thankful if someone would be interested in writing the idea i have on my mind. Im think a story where the main character (the med student girl) gets into an argument with her boyfriend and signs up for a "cuckold service" online (or dark web) to get back at her boyfriend so one night they break into the house and tie the boyfriend up and then wait for the girl to come home where a group of 2-3 guys fuck her infront of her boyfriend. Thoughta?:)
 
I cant seem to find any forced cuckold stories lately so i'd be very thankful if someone would be interested in writing the idea i have on my mind. Im think a story where the main character (the med student girl) gets into an argument with her boyfriend and signs up for a "cuckold service" online (or dark web) to get back at her boyfriend so one night they break into the house and tie the boyfriend up and then wait for the girl to come home where a group of 2-3 guys fuck her infront of her boyfriend. Thoughta?:)

I think this sounds like a fun spin on this idea!

It might need a bit more fleshing out than just "I'm mad at bf, so go to cuckolding service," but I like the overall idea.

Maybe a feature of the cuckolding website would be that it had a whole catalog of the guys, with picures/bios/measurements etc, that the user could look through and choose her intruders :)
 
It doesn’t have to be like a GF mad at her BF thing either. We are an older mature couple, kids out of the house. My wife and I love taking little road trips and walking through these parks and stuff. NOW! I am very much into seeing other men fucking my wife, there is lots of guys we’ve known over the years that I jack off about fucking her. But I do have a strong jealous side too. I know my wife likes to flirt, but then gets cold feet. I have this though where we are walking through this park and my wife is smiling over at these 3 rugged city park workers. Their probably late 30’s maybe 40ish, we are early 60’s BUT! My wife looks pretty good for her age. I want to leave and get away from these guys, as I see them checking her plump old ass out and one howls. But we both need to use these park bathrooms before we drive off.

I come out of mine and hearing these guys gang banging my wife in the ladies bathroom. I go in hearing my wife saying no, no I’m not a cock tease I was just smiling at you guys. They grab me as I watch them taking turning with my wife, She’s giving in and starts to moan, I hear her saying OMG! I miss having such a rock hard cock in me. Their all laughing at me. At one point I’m on my knees in the pissy smelling park bathroom and they hold her over my face, her legs spread over me and their rubbing and shoving fingers in her hairy old cunt. Then she’s having a squirting orgasm in my face. The only talk on the way home was when my wife grabbed my hand and pulled it into her cum slimy panties and said. Don’t act mad, this is what you always dreamed about. And you will lick me clean at home. I’m only good with these short ideas, A lot comes from things we do like going to these parks and using the pissy bathrooms. I get these perverted thoughts.
 
I think this sounds like a fun spin on this idea!

It might need a bit more fleshing out than just "I'm mad at bf, so go to cuckolding service," but I like the overall idea.

Maybe a feature of the cuckolding website would be that it had a whole catalog of the guys, with picures/bios/measurements etc, that the user could look through and choose her intruders :)


Hmm you’re right. The whole get mad and sign up for cuckolding thing needs some tweaking
 
Perhaps, rather than just being mad at him, she's more bored with him. He is very clingy and his repertoire of techniques is extremely limited. So she wants other men, and she wants more exotic imaginitive sex, and she wants him to see a full range of activities...
 
Back
Top