Big Brother

I honestly didn’t know that show was still on. :D. Then again—I mostly watch cooking shows.

It’s on season 20 actually. Not too sure why I’m still watching because the past few seasons were boring, but this season reminds me how the show can be very entertaining. I don’t watch much tv but it would do me good to watch a few cooking shows.

It’s on season 20 actually. Not too sure why I’m still watching because the past few seasons were boring, but this season reminds me how the show can be very entertaining. I don’t watch much tv but it would do me good to watch a few cooking shows.

Don’t do it. Now I have delusions of grandeur about making ridiculous meringue creations, gingerbread mansions, and enormous eclair monstrosities.

I’ve never seen an episode of Big Brother but all my neices were obsessed with it, so I got the synopses whilst out shooting pool with them. They must have moved on since neither of my favorites have mentioned it for quite a while. I may have to check it out.

I cook simple but good food. I tend to cook a big meal and eat the leftovers for a few days. Mastering cooking for one or two is what I need to learn.

I’ve spoiled the family. They won’t eat leftovers unless I’ve transformed them into something else, so I tend to cook with that in mind.

Baking, on the other hand, I’m a big show off.

Back