Beach

SparkyMark1961

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Posts
340
Last week our family took a vacation and spent some time on the Gulf shore of Florida. It was beautiful and as my wife sat and read her book I would nap or just take in the sites. Wow, scantly clad female bodies were just about everywhere I looked. Young ones (legal) usually wore the skimpiest bikinis and boy did they look nice. There were even a few older that had great bodies. A few MILF were also taking in the sun. I must say that I kept the thoughts in check and did not ever get a hard on by looking at them. On way day I saw a guy sitting by himself under an umbrella with a floppy hat on. At first I couldn't even tell if it was a male or female. After a while he got up and went into the water and was out there for a while. He wasn't the only guy out there so why did I pay so much attention to him? My mind started wondering and I had a imaginary conversation with him where I had told him that I had kissed two men and had also sucked two men. That is when my first erection of the beach happened. Sadly I did not go out to talk to him thus he will never know.
Just wanted to tell somebody that story. Take it for what it's worth.
 
Angela

Here in the EU I go to various nude beaches and parks. I have seen men together, something that arouses me. Hope someday you will fulfill your dreams.
 
Back
Top