Ladies: Do you like flashing?

Olydude

Virgin
Ladies: Do you like to flash your husband/boyfriend? Are you an exhibitionist or a closet exhibitionist? Do you like to flash strangers or your husband’s friends? I find girls who are exhibitionist really hot & would love to hear some of your experiences!

My boyfriend gets to see and do whatever he wants with me, so I don't really get anything out of flashing him other than the playfulness of the moment.

Otherwise, I do consider myself an exhibitionist - but not the "nude in public" kind. I'm more of a pokies in public, or transparent tops, topless on beaches, sexy but casual clothes, "accidental exposure" kinda gal.

My boyfriend gets to see and do whatever he wants with me, so I don't really get anything out of flashing him other than the playfulness of the moment.

Otherwise, I do consider myself an exhibitionist - but not the "nude in public" kind. I'm more of a pokies in public, or transparent tops, topless on beaches, sexy but casual clothes, "accidental exposure" kinda gal.
That sounds very hot! Love the fact that you are bold & confident in showing off in a sexy way! That’s awesome!

I especially like flashing strangers that can't do anything about it. Like they are having a business meeting at a cafe, or with their wife.

My wife was flashing last weekend. First time ever and I was turned on by it.;) We had a guest at our motorhome.

I especially like flashing strangers that can't do anything about it. Like they are having a business meeting at a cafe, or with their wife.

I agree, that can be fun. I like it when the wind blows up my dress or skirt in front of strangers.

Spot on

Occasionally I cycle to work in a dress and without underwear, part of the appeal is not knowing when or if I'll give someone a glimpse ;)

YES!! Im a ,somewhat, closet exhibitionist. I love flash friends and strangers to get a rise out of them

I love driving down the highway, shirtless, braless, giving whoever cares to look a quick flash!

Last edited:
oh wow....... would certainly need to ummm..... pull over for ...... ummmmm i think you know : )

PS. your JUST so sexy :rose:

I love driving down the highway, shirtless, braless, giving whoever cares to look a quick flash!

The wife and I have been together since our teenage years and over time I learned that she got off on being shown off. She has flashed many a trucker as I drove over the years and give quite the show.

Show off

Yes,my former lover used to dress in stockings garterand stilletos,with a front-button down skirt. We'd travel down he road and I'd reach over and unbutton them and spread the hem back away from her stocking tops and nylons. I'd run my hands up and down the length of her nylons unttil she got horny enough to open her legs for access to her pantys. She really got off on knowing they could see my fingers snake under the leg opening and caress and finger her bald cunt. We had some really hot nasty sex when we got home...or where ever we could get away with it..LOL !

Yes,my former lover used to dress in stockings garterand stilletos,with a front-button down skirt. We'd travel down he road and I'd reach over and unbutton them and spread the hem back away from her stocking tops and nylons. I'd run my hands up and down the length of her nylons unttil she got horny enough to open her legs for access to her pantys. She really got off on knowing they could see my fingers snake under the leg opening and caress and finger her bald cunt. We had some really hot nasty sex when we got home...or where ever we could get away with it..LOL !

So hot!!!

Same here I will lightly run my fingers up and down her leg and eventually she will allow her legs open and I will rub her clit and spread her lips. A s she is looking up into the windows of the truckers. We have several pixs in the amateur feedback area. Looking for comments if your into her.

https://i.imgur.com/4rqLdV3.jpg

Yes, I do flash my boobs every chance get especially when I'm out and drinking or smoking. I've been down to my bra and panties on more than a few occasions.

Back