The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Wednesday Night - A mutual climax

His cock fit so snugly in her pussy as she sat atop him, staring down at him with passion in her eyes. Her mystic stare mesmerized him, keeping his eyes on her as she began to move on top of him. When she leaned down to kiss him, he wanted their kiss to last all night as her hips pushed back against his cock.

When she slowed down, his hands moved from guiding her hips to grabbing her waist, as he thrust upward. The sexual tension was building deep inside him and with each thrust, he grunted feeling her pussy clamping hard around his shaft. She looked deep into his eyes, seeing a lustful desire and then her hips began moving with more speed. It was as if she went into overdrive.
Happy
Her soft urgent words in his ear proclaiming that she was so close to exploding. Suddenly her body bolted upward, her breasts swaying provocatively in front of him, her eyes glazed over as her pent-up passion was about to explode. "Cum for me Anna," he whispered but he wasn't sure she heard him through her continuous moans.

Her spasms in her pussy contracted around his cock, as her hips ground down on his hips, taking him so deep into her. He watched her body rock back and forth, her head thrown back while she moaned and whimpered. The sheer action of her pussy grasping and squeezing his cock during her orgasm took Carter to the very edge.

His hips rose off the bed, her hips pressed down and he gripped her thighs as his climax boiled over. Gasping for a breath, he panted hard. "I'm cumming baby." And then he unleashed the force within him, his cock throbbing hard, sending blast after blast of his rich cream deep into her pussy.

She looked at him and he pulled her down on top of him, his cock still throbbing inside her. His arms wrapped her against his muscular frame as if forming a cocoon while their bodies rocked together until they were satisfied.

They lay together for awhile, just breathing heavy, trying to recuperate after such an intense encounter. Her head lay against his chest, and then when she lifted it, he was quick to kiss her. Their lips moved against one another, tongues licking and flicking until they broke and smiled that satisfied smile.

"That was absolutely wonderful Anna. I'm so glad you came back," he whispered and then kissed her once more. Erotic thoughts of more sensual times together ran unheeded in his head.
 
Last edited:
Her answering smile was sated, almost sleepy. “Me too, Carter.” Her face burrowed into the skin of his neck and she hooked a knee over his hip, enjoying the intimacy and connection between them. His scent was musky and settled over her as she breathed in the sweat-slicked skin of his throat, pressing a wet kiss there, her lips sliding and coming away covered with a salty tang and the sharp flavour of his aftershave as it sloughed off with his perspiration.

It wasn’t very late yet, just after ten, but Anna was boneless, slumping against Carter as her whole body relaxed after the most intense, explosive lovemaking she’d had in her recent memory, even perhaps more involved than even the sex Simon and Annaleigh had at the beginning of their relationship in the honeymoon phase. Her eyes were heavy, fluttering against his skin as she struggled to stay awake.

They went for round two after Anna woke up to Carter’s swollen cock pressed into the crack of her ass. She ground her fleshy cheeks back against him, reaching back to guide him inside her. He rumbled some incomprehensible words against the smooth skin of her shoulder, thrusting his hips lazily, fucking her slowly. Her thighs were still sticky from his earlier orgasm but as he deposited this second load inside her and his cock softened, they fell back to sleep with him still buried in her wet cunt.

That’s how she woke the next morning, wincing at the flakes of dried cum peeling off the inside of her legs and the drag of his dick as it slid free from its sheath within her as she attempted to get up to go pee. One of his arms was wrapped tightly around her waist and the other acting as a pillow for her cheek. Carter let out a groan of annoyance as she shifted him but did not wake, the Rolex still on his wrist telling her it was just after 0530 am. It wasn’t usual for Anna to wake before the alarm went off, requiring to reset the snooze option several times on most mornings. It spoke volumes to exactly how much energy they’d expended and how fabulous their sex had been that she was feeling so rested and ready for the day already.

She padded across the floor to the shower unconcerned with her nudity, standing under the hot water from the rainfall shower and scrubbing thoroughly. Carter slept through all of it and Anna was honestly surprised to see him snoring softly when she finally ventured out of the steam filled bathroom with her hair dried and her makeup on, trying to decide on what to wear for the day. Precisely as she thought, it took a lot of effort to cover the dark hickey he’d left on her throat. She giggled fondly, feeling like a teenager again for the second time in less than 12 hours. She had butterflies in her stomach as she looked at her body in the mirror, flushed and glowing still from their lovemaking overnight.

Carter struck her as the type of man to be up before the sun, but she imagined he was exhausted from the stress of his heavy workload lately. She leaned against the doorframe watching him for a moment before she climbed back onto the bed and smoothed his hair back, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. His eyes fluttered open, blinking at her sleepily as he proferred a lazy smile.

“Good morning, baby,” she murmured against his lips. “It’s time to get up - shower’s yours. I have some work to do to make up for what didn’t get done yesterday. I promise not to leave you hanging like that again, Mr. Anderson,” she teased with a mischievous smirk.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - Getting ready for Edward's office

The feel of her snuggling against him, her head resting comfortably on his arm pleased him. He was exhausted after the long day and then the erotic night with Anna. His mind was mulling over everything as sleep took him. Later as they spooned, her back to him, he felt his cock being teased and then the warmness of her cunt enveloped it. It was as if they couldn't get enough of each other. Carter woke up seeing the tattoo on her side, his fingers roaming over it while they leisurely fucked. He didn't know how long they were at it, but then sleep came and he didn't wake until

The kiss was just what the doctor ordered to bring him out of a deep sleep. A sleep filled with dreams of Anna, some filled with work and some filled sex. As his eyes opened and he saw her pretty face beaming down at him. He gave her a soft smile, stretching his arms over his head and seeing her eyes traveling down his naked torso.

Glancing at the clock, he wondered if they had time for a quick fuck. But the clock read 7 am and he realized he had over slept. Hell on most morning he was on his way or already at the office. Besides Anna was half dressed in a sexy blue bra and panties. "Mmmm good morning baby," he replied listening to her tell him she had to get some work done and teasingly calling him Mr. Anderson. The twinkle in her eyes was unmistakable. Carter was seeing Anna in a whole new light. "The way you're dressed. I'd say you were looking for a treat before breakfast." His soft easy laugh was a clear indication he was would love to have her for a treat this morning but it was late.

He grabbed her, pulling her down on top of him, kissing her with hearty passion. If it wasn't for her being half-dressed, hair done perfectly, and the hickey covered, he would have stripped her of her sex underwear. The sweet fragrance of her perfume was intoxicating but she was right, he had to get ready for a day at Edward's office. Breaking the kiss, he swatted her on the ass as she moved to get off the bed. "That's a reminder for later," he laughed letting his words trail off and leaving her to wonder what he meant.


Scrambling out off the bed, he saw the remnants of last night strewn on the floor. His shirt, trousers, socks, shoes, her panties and baby doll top lying wherever they were discarded. He thought of using his bathroom but instead walked into Anna's bathroom smelling her perfume in the air as he got in the shower. The hot water cascading down on him from the rainfall shower refreshed him. Trying to think of what needed to be done today kept getting interrupted by images of Anna to the point where his cock started to harden. Chastising himself for getting hard, he quickly finished his shower, wrapping a towel around his waist before leaving the bathroom.

Anna was busy working on a large table in the other room and he stood for moment watching her. He was lucky to have her for sure. She was smart and they would make a great team working on accounts together. When she turned her head, noticing him, he smiled. "Give me a few minutes and we'll go down for breakfast. Edward is sending a car at 9."

Then in a moment of playfulness, he opened the towel showing Anna his semi-erect cock. Wrapping his right hand around the awakened muscle and with a devilish grin he said, "Something for you to think about today Anna. Think how good it will feel to get your hands and mouth around this." Her eyes lit up and then he pulled the towel around his waist and walked toward his room. "I'll be right back." As he dressed, he could still see the image of Anna, looking at his naked body. He planned to tease her all day.

She was ready to go when he returned and she pressed against him as they walked to the elevator rather than push away as she did in recent days. They would have to be careful touching each other in the workplace but that didn't mean they couldn't steal glances and private touches.

Breakfast was delicious and the car was waiting for them when they exited the hotel. "I left it pretty wide open why you had to leave so abruptly yesterday. So anything you come up with, I will go along with." She smiled deep in thought as to what she was going to tell Edward and the marketing group. As she thought he pulled out his cellphone and typed a quick text to Anna.

"You look stunning this morning baby. I want to wrap my lips around those tits of yours and listen to your soft moans." He hit send and chuckled to himself when he heard her phone ping and she looked at his message. This was going to be a wonderful day.
 
His affection for her was soft and written in the curve of his smile after she woke him, but she could see that wickedness that she loved so well rising to the surface again as he looked her over in her panties - royal blue. It highlighted the pale colour of her skin and lifted her breasts like nothing else. The lace was soft and detailed, curving gently into tiny flower designs over the fabric. The smirk on his face told her precisely what he was thinking.

When he brought up a treat, Anna couldn’t help but bite her lip. She also had been hoping that it would be early enough for such a thing, wanting to sink to her knees and get a serving of fresh cream to go with her coffee, but they didn’t have the time at the moment. There’d be lots more moments that they could wake up and fuck before work but today, unfortunately, was not one of them.

He hopped out of bed and she smiled fondly at his amazing ass as he strutted into her washroom, half wanting to give it a tap in return for the one she’d just received. He was quick in the bathroom, returning with only a white fluffy towel tied low around his hips, showing off the deep crater where the muscles of his thighs and ass dipped in to meet his groin, the deep V of muscle so prominent to her eyes. Of course he wouldn’t be Carter without being a tease, so his hand opening the towel and grasping his cock as he talked about inserting it into various orifices made her blush, still rotating back to her earlier thoughts of sucking out a nice load before work. It made her cunt throb with desire.

Anna dressed while Carter was doing his own wardrobe selection. She chose a pastel yellow blouse, hopefully to exude some happiness and cheer as she worked to explain her absence from the meetings yesterday. She did not put on a dress or a skirt like Carter might have preferred; instead, she thought about that hand on his cock teasing her. The sexual tension was sure to run high during the day now that they’d broken down the barrier between them and finally fucked, but she wasn’t going to make it easy. This was an important deal and she needed to focus on it, not offer the easy access to her wet cunt (because she was - very wet) that a skirt provided, able to slip his fingers inside and pull her panties off to one side as he touched her under the table. He’s going to have to work for his reward, she thought, shimmying into a pair of black dress pants instead.

When Carter returned from dressing, she knew it was entirely purposeful that the tie he was wearing and the collar of the dress shirt peeking out from under his suit matched her panties almost down to shade of deep blue perfectly: It seemed that Carter was not going to make this easy for her at all, and though he was dominant in this relationship, Anna was known for giving as good as she got. One the way to the elevator, her breasts “accidentally” brushed his arm and she decided that instead of moving away, she’d rather press her whole body against his, wrapping an arm around his waist as they walked.

The car ride didn’t take long, but maybe that was the tension in the car between deciding on her excuse and the appreciative look Carter was pinning her with. His text made her let out a deep sigh, already imagining all the things they could be doing instead. Alas, they had a job to do and they could fuck like bunnies when they got back to the hotel for the evening.

The Midwest office was impressive and Anna was in awe as Carter led her through the lobby and up to the floor they were to meet on, hand firmly on her back as usual, although this time it meant more to either of them than the previous time he’d done it, (their disastrous night). They finally came to a stop outside a large conference room where Edward and three other men plus a beautiful blonde woman were rooting through a file folder of notes. Edward looked up when the door clicked open, wide smile spreading across his cheeks.

“Anna darling, there you are! We missed you at the meeting yesterday. It was quite hard to go back to looking at that ugly ol’ mug beside you when I’d gotten used to seeing your pretty smile instead!” He teased, reaching forward to firmly clasp her hand and squeeze fondly, winking at her. She laughed and smiled sunnily in return, matching the brightness of her shirt. She bowed her head slightly as she stepped away from Carter and moved to sit.

“Yes, I imagine that was quite a letdown for you; I’m sorry to have left you in such a terrible situation with no warning - it will not happen again,” she apologized. “I’m afraid I had a health scare in the family that I needed to assess but it turned out to be nothing serious,” thinking about her mental health roller coaster in the last few days - her mentality had been all over the place, and that stress caused her to fly home. It was a lie but also a half-truth, leaving Anna to explain her way out of it easily if it ever got brought up in the future.

“Now that that’s out of the way I’m ready to work my butt off to make this deal mutually beneficial. Shall we begin?” She gestured back at Edward’s seat and slipped into one a couple chairs down from him, leaving space for Carter to sit next to Edward. As much as he was allowing her control in most aspects of this deal, Carter was still the one required to sign the paperwork and make it official.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - Anna meets Edward's marketiing team

Carter smiled when her heard Anna's soft sigh as she read his text message. He thought she might respond but then they pulled up to a very modern building. Anna's eyes seem to light up when she saw the huge letters on the outside façade ... Hartman Enterprises. But then they turned steely, business-like as they walked into the lobby.

Edward was his usual jolly self when they arrived at the conference room. Carter had been here before but he was amazed every time by the shear size of the room. The table alone could easily handle thirty people and there were a couple dozen more along the walls. It gave one the feeling of being small. The huge windows overlooking the city were impressive but Edward's employees did not seem to notice or care. They were all looking at Anna as Edward made his comments to them.

Megan, the blonde, with a beautiful smile stared unabashedly at Anna as if to size her up. He saw her gaze at Anna's hand as they shook hands inspecting for any signs of rings on the engagement/wedding finger. She was new and yesterday she made no bones about flirting. Now with Anna in the room, he wondered if she would temper her attempts to catch Carter's eyes.

Edward introduced the other three employees, all men. Martin, a tall dark-haired man of medium build, was wearing a wedding ring. But that didn't stop him from staring at Anna with a little more interest than he probably showed his wife. Carter wondered if he was faithful to his wife or just a wandering eye.

Jack, was a middle-aged man, with a receding hairline who looked like the fatherly type. He smiled warmly, telling Anna he was happy to meet her when they shook hands.

Paul, a young man with blond hair, looked to be no older than Anna. It was apparent to Carter that he was the new kid on the block. He couldn't help himself to look at Anna's breasts as they shook hands.

Carter chuckled seeing the interaction of the four marketing employees now that Anna had joined them. Yesterday, Megan showed more than passing interest in him, giving him all the signals of a woman on the prowl. The men were very passive, nodding without smiles as they talked about marketing details. But with Anna now in the room, the men seemed to be more than eager to try and get her attention. Megan on the other hand gave her icy stares as if she were invading her territory.

The employee's attention didn't seem to bother Anna as she acknowledged their handshakes. They all laughed, except Megan, at Edward's comments about Carter having an ugly ol' mug. Their laugh reminded him of the good obedient employee, laughing and agreeing with whatever the CEO said. He knew Anna wasn't like that and he was glad. That was one of the reasons he liked her so much.

One thing was for sure, Megan's eyes were on Anna the whole time, sizing up the competition. What Megan didn't know was that there was no competition. He was enamored with Anna and he wanted it to remain that way. But it was fun to watch her across the table, as she tried her best to impress Edward and Carter, ignoring Anna.

Anna's excuse brought about "ohhh were so sorry to hear that .... and I hope everything is ok ....“ Anna assured everyone that the family emergency was fine and that she was ready to work her butt off. Carter smiled at that comment, thinking of them together later and his hands on those nice round butt cheeks. As she talked, he knew he would find a reason to spank her. He thought of doing it last night for running away from him but they had to reconcile first. The image of their sex last night sent a tiny shock through his cock. He didn't think he would ever get enough of her.

Carter slipped into the chair between her and Edward. Edward signaled Megan to quickly bring Anna up to date. "I know Carter probably shared some of the ideas of yesterday but I want you to fill her in."

It may not have been evident to everyone in the room but it was to Carter. She was going to give Anna the bare essentials and let her draw her own conclusions. Carter had seen this before with his own employees, trying to outdo one another. But Edward came to Anna's rescue, reminding Megan of certain points and forcing her in a soft kind of way not to leave anything out.

When she was done, Edward smiled and looked at Anna. I hope that brings you to speed young lady. He then told the three men to chime in and they were more than eager to show off for her. Carter smiled and then excused himself. "I have to make an important call to the office."

He saw the sideways glance from Anna as he got up. Walking out of the conference room, he smiled. He didn't have a call to make. He wanted just a minute of privacy to text Anna.

"You look so fucking sexy. If I had the chance to fuck you on that big conference table .... I would or maybe sit on the edge and let you suck my cock." Carter laughed and walked back into the conference room. He saw Anna look at her cellphone and when he sat down he gave her a smile. "Anything important Anna?"

Just then Edward turned to Anna. "Could you please tell my team what you told me about radio and television ads to reach the younger generation?"
 
Anna hadn't gotten as far as she had in Anderson & Clemens without being observant. Megan's eyes tracked every minute movement Carter made and narrowed when she felt that Anna came too close to him. This was often as Anna pawed through the notes Edward handed her after a summary of yesterday's meeting. Anna would bet any money Megan was the type of woman who thought her shiny golden blonde hair and perky push-up could attract any man, let alone the type of woman who wanted to sink her pretty pink painted hooks into a wealthy, powerful bachelor like Carter. She’d have another thing coming if she thought it would be so easy - Anna was one hell of a competitor and Megan would have a rude awakening. Her eyes were like ice and attempted to freeze Anna where she stood but the fiery passion from her hot sex with Carter easily melted that stare to the ground.

Paul and Martin’s attention made her feel sexy, but nothing like sitting across the table knowing that her cunt was still full of her boss’ cum. Spitefully, she wished that the hickey was visible - it would be a loud and clear message to everyone in this room that neither of the two representatives from A&C were available - having had a long bout of steamy, passionate sex last night and already planning the next. She couldn’t wait.

Carter excused himself to make a business call after the introductions, summarization, and pleasantries had been made. Anna’s brow furrowed - she was confident there was no pressing matter he needed to deal with, so her mind ran rampant at his odd behaviour. It was all made clear when her phone went off with a text, vibrating on the table where she had placed it. It was a good thing the other employees involved in the conference room were all the way across the table and could not read the words on her screen, because the message immediately sent a deep lance of want into her loins, dampening her panties and making her choke back a desirous moan.

That asshole! She knew he was ballsy but this was taking it to another level - playing sex games in a business meeting!

She cleared her throat, reaching for her phone and turning it face down on the table, pointedly ignoring it even as Carter returned and brought attention to it. “Nothing that I can’t sweep under the desk for now, Mr. Anderson,” she insinuated, her hand reaching for the firm muscle of his thigh. She squeezed it and then stroked upwards, brushing her fingers over the length of hard cock under her hand.

Now though, her mind was too busy imagining sucking him off under his desk on her knees with her mouth stuffed full of his dick even as he conducted business on the phone or met with a significant investor. Her thighs pressed together tightly. Someday she’d make sure that it happened - and that he fucked her over the wooden desktop and filled her with sperm before sending her off to meet her own clients. If she was going to be fucking the boss, she wasn’t going to be half-assed about it - she was going to do it right.

“Now, in regards to the radio and the millennial generation, attention span is lacking because of connectivity with YouTube or various other social media platforms and the availability of music and information right at their fingertips. They don’t need to listen to a radio announcer talk about the event schedule for Summerfest or what’s in the news these days because frankly, most could care less about current events, but also because it’s easier to grab for their smartphone and have that data literally in the palms of their hands.

“I have a few different marketing strategies that have worked well in previous cases similar to this but the one I’m proposing for Hartman Enterprises is simply that...”
 
Last edited:
Thursday at Edward Hartman's office and lunch

Carter chuckled at her comment about nothing that can't be swept under the table. The others were busy looking at notes to notice Anna put her hand under the table and squeeze Carter's thigh and then travel upwards to touch his covered cock. What he wouldn't give to be able to take her right there but they had work to do. Anna seemed to be distracted a little as Edward ask about the radio advertising. But she was quick on her feet, answering his question and adding her own thoughts about the millennial generation.

She definitely had a good handle on their attention span and social media platforms. Carter knew the younger generation relied on text messaging for almost everything they did, from buying goods and services to asking girls for dates even when they were in the same room. And he had witnessed the use of cellphones at restaurants by all the people at the table including older people.

Edward was impressed with Anna's assessment as was the three men sitting across the table. The only one acting as if she was wrong was Megan. Carter could see the scowl forming on her face. Edward looked at his marketing team and asked if they had any questions. Megan opened her mouth as if to say something but then she must have thought better and looked sheepishly down at her papers. There was silence and Carter looked sideways to see a satisfied smile form on Anna's face.

Edward moved to stand and looked at Anna. "Very nice Anna. Let's break for lunch and we'll discuss some other marketing issues. We have a few products I would like to have you give us your opinion." He looked at his marketing team and announced. "We'll be having lunch at Angelo's Restaurant across the street. Let's plan to meet there in 30 minutes." It was a directive and not up for discussion.

He, Anna, and Carter walked to his office so he could check in with his secretary and then they proceeded to walk across the street to the restaurant. The team was already in the restaurant waiting like good little employees. The look on Megan's face did nothing to hide her contempt for Anna. When they sat down, Megan sat next to Anna and Carter wondered if there would be fireworks between them.

Edward called for the waiter and ordered some appetizers and then looked at Carter and Anna. I'm thinking of marketing some pharmaceuticals for a start-up lab. I would love to get your input on how we can market against the big pharmaceuticals. They are making money hand over fist and I want to get in on the action. And if I can break in with your help, I am willing to be fair and let you in on the action.

Carter liked the idea and he knew with Anna at his side they could help Edward attain his goal. Then out to the blue, Megan spoke. "Ed I think we have the resources in-house to handle this work. I'm sure Anna and Carter have a lot of other clients to worry about."

Where it came from no one knew but there was a silent pall hanging over the table. Edward smiled and then looked past Carter directly at Anna. "What do you think Anna. I already know Carter's view and I would like to know yours."
 
As they were seated, Anna was surprised that Megan didn’t try harder to sit next to Carter. She could see the jealousy so clearly on her face as Anna was allowed to accompany Edward and Carter to Edward’s office. Who was this woman who is allowed to walk toe-to-toe with such powerful men?

It’s what Anna guessed she must be thinking. Anna hid her smirk behind her hand as she tucked her hair behind her ear even as Carter helped her settle into her chair.

Things were going very well and Anna felt as though they certainly could help with Edward’s newest foray into the hectic world of pharmaceutical sales. A hush fell over the table as Megan announced they didn’t need Anderson & Clemens and Anna’s eyebrow rose in reaction, unsure as to exactly how she was expected to counter that statement. She couldn't figure out how that furthered Megan’s play for Carter, and furthermore, her continuation about them being too busy with the familiar address of Carter’s first name from that desperate floozy’s mouth made Anna’s fingers tighten on her water glass until she was white-knuckled with the strain, anger boiling in her blood. Of course Carter noticed and cleared his throat, the upward curl of his lip denoting his pleasure at her obvious frustration (or jealousy?) with Megan despite the fact that Anna was the one he wanted - the suit he was wearing matching her undergarments said everything that needed to be said, unfortunately not to the people Anna most wanted to hear that statement.

“Yes, Mr. Hartman, Mr. Anderson is very busy as Megan has just reminded everyone at this table - running a multinational corporation that rakes in top profit. He’s so busy of course, that Anderson & Clemens is one of the top three companies in the United States due to his work ethic and the strong drive to accomplish any project put in front of him. For an old friend and coincidentally also another extremely profitable enterprise, of course he would make time to come to such an agreement,” she bit out behind a smile, trying very hard not to grind her teeth, emphasizing certain details in hopes that Megan would understand that the subject was not one to be trifled with. She would not be allowed to step on Anna’s toes in her own territory and get away with it.

“It also helps that Carter trusts me to make certain decisions in his stead now that my ability to cinch partnerships and make product sales has been ascertained several times over in the short period we’ve been working on this partnership between us. Which is why I do believe that even if Carter has other clients that require his attention, I’m sure Mr. Hartman and I could agree on how best to make us both money in the sale of pharmaceuticals,” she said, sitting primly straight in her chair, cutting her eyes to see if Carter would contradict her regarding her last statement - she didn't yet have liberty to make decisions without his say-so, especially on this particular client portfolio, and she didn't expect last night to have changed his mindset on that, but she hoped that he’d let her have her fun. Megan wouldn’t know the difference unless Carter spoke up and clarified, but it would also undermine his authority if he did such a thing anyway - that he had such an obstinate employee like Anna that he couldn’t control (except that he could - Anna was hoping to get her punishment in heavy falls of his hand on her ass tonight) would not speak well of him.

“It is certainly a very lucrative plan to get involved in this particular market; the aging population and inactivity of the younger generation plus the various chemicals and carcinogens that are so prominent in today’s world mean that there are more people than ever requiring medication. It isn’t like any other product in that we will always have a need for medication, unlike smart toasters and robot vacuums,” she laughed.

“I’m not sure if you know this about me, but initially I had planned on taking a nursing degree and not business; yes, it’s on the opposite end of the spectrum, I know. It’s actually funny that you bring up this particular topic because there is no one more well versed in it - my mother is actually a pharmacist and my father is a chemical engineer. Because of this, I have extensive knowledge of the industry and how best to market to the targeted populations.”

Just because she was fucking the boss didn’t mean he’d hand over the reins to his company to her, but he must be realizing by now that hidden underneath her sweet smile Annaleigh was just as shrewd of a player in the business world as he was. They just had a slightly different station in life, and Carter had a skill set she didn't and vice versa. Of course, he was still the strongest player in this game but the pair of them together were unstoppable. She just hoped he saw how important it was for him not to discredit the words she had just spoken.

He may understand the nuances and elaborate moves of the political world almost as well as he knew his own name, but she wasn’t sure how well he knew of the rules of female diplomacy - Anna would not be made to subjugate herself to this little girl who thought she could steal Carter right out from underneath Anna (like he had been last night, fucking up into her animalistically until he painted her insides white and claimed her as his). Although he always had the final say and was dominate in all aspects of their partnership, Anna was not submissive to anyone else. She would not kneel to anyone but Carter Anderson. Megan would be made to see that. She just hoped Carter let her enjoy her little game while it lasted.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Lunch - Anna makes her sales pitch

When Edward asked Anna her thoughts about Anderson & Clemens helping his company market a new line of pharmaceuticals. Carter knew what Edward was saying when he mentioned he already knew what Carter would do. He and Carter had been friends for a number of years. Every time something like this would come up, Carter always told him his company could do the work and he was a super salesman for the company. He would take on any job no matter how large or small.

The problem was Carter could not handle the entire project and in the past Edward wanted to know who he was working with within Carter's corporation. Carter had to admit that the last few marketing representatives assigned to Edward was not up to the task. Looking at Anna's jawline set and her white knuckles squeezing the water glass, he hoped she would wow Edward the way she did the other day at the lunch.

Now he sat back watching the marketing team listen to Anna's sales pitch. God she was good. The men stared at her, listening with rapt attention and probably wishing they could get in her panties. But he was the only one that was going to be doing that. Looking at Megan, she had a smug smile on her face that soon turned to a look of, "what the fuck. Who turned this bitch on."

He could tell Edward was enjoying Anna's speech and wondered if he put Megan up to her question. Carter had never had this type of question broached when he presented other marketing reps to Edward. And the use of Edwards, shortened name, Ed, raised his eyebrows just a tad. Was she on more familiar terms with Edward? Whether she was or not and whether Edward put her up to the question didn't matter right now. The only thing that mattered was Anna's spiel to convince Edward his company could do the work for him.

When she started talking about being personally involved and making decisions, Carter's attention perked up. He liked her brash business-like approach but he wondered if she was getting a bit of control happy. It happens sometimes when employees get a bit of authority and they stretch the boundary lines. There was no way Carter was going to call her out on this while she was selling the company. Oh but later in the privacy of the hotel room, she would have to know who was boss. He smiled at her reference to her parents. He had read her file and knew about them and he saw Edward's face light up when he found out she had some chemical background.

There was also no doubt that Carter and his team was impressed by her quick thinking. Even Megan had to smile a little as Anna wrapped up her talk. There was a momentary pause when Anna picked up the glass of water and took a healthy sip. Carter winked at her and all he could think about was putting his cock back into that cute mouth of hers. When he put his hand on her thigh near the junction where her pussy lie in wait for him, squeezing it, he saw a look on Megan's face change. She clearly got the message from his little show of affection to know that he was not available.

Edward cleared his throat. "Damn Anna. You never cease to amaze me." Then looking at Carter, he put his hand on his arm. "You son of a bitch, have one fine woman next to you. She's a keeper."

Carter smiled warmly. "Yeah I know what you mean Edward." He took a sideways glance at Anna, winking again. Edward knew there was something more between him and Anna than a business relationship. It was pretty obvious to him and Regina when, the other night at the hotel restaurant, they talked while the women were at the bar.

The food came and for a few minutes, business talk halted and they enjoyed small talk. While Carter and Edward compared notes on last night's sports teams, he couldn't help but hear Megan asking Anna about her makeup and eye shadow. Was she trying to be friendly to Anna now that Carter was no longer an item to be had? He hoped so because he knew they would be working closely together and there is nothing like a dislike for someone to mess up a good business relationship.

After the plates were cleared, Edward announced. "Let's go back to the office and talk more about this pharmaceutical proposal. I know Megan has been working on it for a while and it would be good to have everyone get their ideas out." Carter saw the satisfied look on her face. He was saving his talk with her to be in private and not made public.

At the office, Carter and Anna went to the conference room and found themselves alone for a few minutes while Edward and his team checked in with their secretaries and staff. Carter stood behind Anna facing the door so he would know if someone showed up unexpectedly. Pushing her slightly from behind, his hands grabbed her hips and pulled them back against him, letting her feel his package.

"You know you crossed the boundary line young lady." He was in his dominating persona now and he knew she liked it. "And when you cross the line you know there are consequences." He heard a deep inhale of air as his hand moved to the round butt muscle, slowly massaging it. "I want you to think how my hand is going to feel this afternoon while we work."

He leaned closer, the smell of her perfume, still present as he kissed the back of her neck. "By the way you did an absolutely great job at lunch." Just as she turned to look at him, the door knob turned and he backed off a few steps, just in time to see Megan and the men return for the afternoon session. He was looking forward to tonight.
 
After making her grand spiel, the rest of lunch went off without a hitch. Of course,
Anna loved the look on Megan’s face as she realized just exactly where Carter’s hand was - and what it meant. Anna hadn’t missed his wink or the calculating stare he’d aimed at her as she announced that Carter was letting her make decisions - she hoped he was planning to punish her for her insolence later this evening.

That was made very clear after they arrived back to the office and were left alone in the conference room for a few minutes. His strong hands on her hips and the push of his pelvis as he fit his cock snugly against her ass came as a surprise and she reached one hand out to the large desk in front of her for support, scattering some of the files she’d been arranging.

His voice was husky, a deep rumble in her ear as he groped her, observing the door. He’d just finished praising her work and had stepped back before Megan appeared in the doorway. Anna offered a weak smile, trying not to rub her thighs together where she could feel the seat of her panties was soaked. She had wanted to rebut Carter’s statement, maybe be a bit more of a brat to guarantee she got what she wanted (spankings - lots of them), but there was no chance now.

The group worked through the afternoon, surprisingly cohesive despite the tension earlier. They managed to get a lot done, the bones of a fairly stable plan to break into the pharmaceutical business well on the way to being fleshed out. There was a lot of work still to do but Anna felt positive about what they’d already achieved as Edward called for a short break to let everyone have a chance to refresh their minds and run to the washroom.

Anna took him up on that, freshening herself up in front of one of the sinks, reapplying her lipgloss and clearing any smudged eyeliner from her fit of anger earlier. She didn’t pay too much attention as Megan joined her, washing her hands and fluffing at her hair. It was only when realized that Megan had spoken that Anna turned around to face her.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?”

That sweet honey smile slid off her companion’s lips. So it had been fake when Megan extended the olive branch. Anna had known it instinctively, not buying into her random chat about makeup and hobbies after the dust had settled on their verbal tussle earlier, if one could even call it that. The men had seemed fooled by her act, not totally unsurprisingly.

“I said, you’re not even that pretty.” Megan remarked casually, as if she was just commenting on the weather. “I don’t know what he sees in you - you must have something pretty sweet between those legs, because I don’t see what you have to offer a man like Carter. Fucking the CEO must net you some wonderful perks, not that it wouldn’t be a perk itself to be on his arm. Or in his bed.” Megan was now reaching into her purse to reapply her own mascara.

Anna saw red but tried to calm down. It wouldn’t do to have it out with this blonde bimbo who was still trying to steal her man even after he had made it clear where he stood. Denying the connection would make it worse for them both, so Anna resolved to stand her ground.

“I wouldn’t know about those perks you mentioned, but he is a wonderful lover,” she responded spitefully, wanting to rub salt in the wound to get Megan to leave her alone. “I’ve gotten this far on my own - your boss seems to like me quite a bit and he’s not even fucking me. There must be something worth while that they both see. If you spent half as much time doing your job as you do furthering your own agenda by flirting, you might actually be a half decent employee,” Anna snapped, turning in a whirl of hair and calmly walking to the door. She turned to look over her shoulder.

“I’ll give Carter your feedback - it’s amazing what sleeping with the CEO can do for you,” she said, ice in her voice, threat hidden under a sickly sweet fake smile. Megan didn’t seem all that perturbed, though. “We’ll see,” Megan returned, her smirk sharp enough to cut glass.

Anna slipped out of the bathroom and strode quickly down the hall, unable to let go of her frustration until she was just outside the conference room. She could hear Edward and Carter talking amongst themselves, laughing, with the other representatives from Edward’s company nowhere to be seen.

Anna paused. This was a good time to let go of her anger - both at Megan and at herself. She knew this would happen, just didn’t expect the whip to crack down on her so soon. The repercussions of sleeping with her boss could be many and quite severe, but she had hoped that the threat of Carter’s dangerous ire could ward off anyone stupid enough to mention it. Anna realized that Edward likely already knew, what with her and Regina’s conversation last week at the gala. As a matter of fact, Edward even seemed to be encouraging it.

But Anna was fearful Megan would take her concerns regarding Anna’s work onward to someone who could step in and deal with the situation, or even worse; spread the news around to the employee’s at either company about Anna’s preference for rich, powerful men who were off limits even though it was not his money or his infamy that Anna enjoyed the most.

Maybe she had been wrong - maybe the encouragement from Simon had led her down the wrong path. Anna had lots of fun with Carter, both sexy and not as he let her input her voice into his business decisions and proposals, but maybe it was not meant to last. She could lose her job. She could lose everything if Megan decided to pursue this avenue and not even Carter Anderson could say anything to stop it. Anna wondered if she should break off their arrangement. She knew she’d be in trouble with him after just promising not to run away, but the other option seemed infinitely worse and Anna was so afraid now that the anger had burned away into ash in the wake of the bathroom confrontation.

As she debated all this, she half-tuned into the conversation happening in the other room. She stood there quietly, not meaning to eavesdrop, but hearing every word now as she flipped the switch on her negative thoughts to an “off” position and stepped forward to enter the room. Before she could push open the door, Anna froze as she heard her name mentioned, fingertips hesitating on the thick oaken surface. She didn’t think they’d seen her, but her curiosity was peaked.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Afternoon - Anna's attitude change.

The afternoon was going so smoothly, figuring out a good strategy of attack for Edward's company into the pharmaceutical industry. They were making good headway when Edward suggest a break. Carter smiled when Anna got up and excused herself to use the restroom. As he and Edward walked to the men's room, he saw Megan walking down the hall to join Anna. He was pleased that her demeanor changed from this morning and at the restaurant. She was a valuable part of the team and had a lot of good ideas in the afternoon session.

Edward and Carter returned to the conference room and found that no one had returned yet. They continued their sports discussion from lunch when Edward mentioned possibly meeting the head of the small pharmaceutical company. "It's too bad you are not going to be here tomorrow night. I invited Josh Williams, the owner of the company to my house for a little get together with some other people. I thought it would be good for you and Anna to meet him."

"We'll be here until Sunday Edward." He saw the surprise on his friends face. "When Anna had the family emergency, I thought I was going to need some time to finish another proposal by myself so I had Joanna book me on a flight Sunday afternoon. I'll talk to Anna later about it."

"That's great Regina will be ecstatic. I'll let her know. She's really taken to Anna. Thinks she will be a real asset for you and the company."

"It would be a shame if I have to replace Anna," he said turning to see Anna standing just inside the door. She heard him and he could see the look on her face. The smile was gone and he knew she didn't hear the entire conversation and he didn't like the look on her face. It was a similar look that she had when she ran out of his room last night. He smiled and said, "Anna, we were just talking about you."

Anna responded with an "Ohhh yeah," Just then Megan walked into the room with a smug smile on her face and when her eyes met Anna's eyes, he knew something happened between them. They were working so well together this afternoon. What the fuck happened in the short time they were out of the conference room.

Anna walked directly to her chair and gave Carter an icy look when he sat down next to her. Edward started the meeting again and Carter could tell right off that the atmosphere between the two women had changed. Carter could tell the difference in the way Anna, moved away when he leaned close to her to look at some notes. They were into the meeting for about an hour and the ice was growing thicker between them and between her and Megan. She had given her word she wouldn't run away but now he wasn't so sure. He knew he had to put his foot down and do it now.

"Edward I was wondering if I could have a talk with Megan and Anna about some marketing issues. I think it would be best if we had the room to ourselves."

"Sure thing Carter. Boys let's take a break. I need to call Regina about tomorrow night's party."

When the room was cleared, Carter stood and glared at Megan. "I don't know what happened between the two of you when you went to the restroom but we are going to get it settled right now."

Megan had that innocent look on her face. "I don't know what you're talking about Carter." Her voice had that sweet tint that probably wooed her men friends but not Carter.

"Don't fuck with me Megan. Edward told me how you like to flaunt your body and looks to all the men. I know you're not above using information to get ahead and not your talent. Edward thinks you have a future here without using guile and lies to get what you want." He stopped for a moment and saw Anna was about to speak. Holding up his hand, he looked back at Megan. "Look I know you know about Anna and I and you think you have a chance with me. Well you can wipe that shit eating grin off your face because you are not my type."

A sudden ashen look appeared. "What ..... what the fuck are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I have been friends with Edward longer than you worked here. You are a key part of this marketing issue but let me tell you something." He was mad and his voice rose a little higher. "If you so much try anything to undermine Anna or our efforts to help Edward, I will make it my mission in life to make your life as rough as I can."

He looked at Anna and smiled. "I want you to know that I'm in your corner and will support you no matter what." He wanted to say other things, more emotional things that lovers tell each other but this was not the place.

"Is there anything you two want to say to each other before I call everyone back in the room?" He looked from Anna to Megan and then back to Anna who seemed more relaxed than she did for the last hour.
 
Her cold actions concerning Carter’s proximity had all stemmed from the close eye Megan kept on them as the meeting went on. It turned Anna’s stomach knowing that this girl was waiting for enough ammunition to shoot down Annaleigh’s entire life just because of the man she was sleeping with. In response to this, every time he leaned into her space or brushed her hands or arms, Anna flinched away.

Of course, that wasn’t going to fly with Carter. His frustration was growing every time she pulled away until it was almost tangible in the air. Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed that his mouth was downturned into a frown and his fist was clenched around the paper in his hand. She’d hate to bear the brunt of his anger, but it seemed like she wasn’t going to be able to avoid it as he asked for everyone but Megan and herself to leave the room.

That explosive temper of his erupted as he stood to eye them both down. Anna dropped her eyes submissively like she knew he expected. Megan decided to play the innocent card, pretending like she had no idea about the actions that had led up to Anna’s discomfort. Anna’s bad habit of chewing her lip in anxiety rose again, watching him stalk back and forth in front of the table like an angry cat. When Carter accused Megan of being a liar, using her body to get what she wanted, Anna felt like she should speak up (because wasn’t Anna technically using her own to get the boss in bed?). One authoritative hand from him stopped that train before it left the station, her jaw snapping shut immediately.

On one hand, Anna was vindicated that Carter was putting the nosy bitch in her place. On the other, though, Anna felt irritation growing in her gut again. She was a grown woman and could fight her own battles. It only made her look pathetic - like a child - when he stood up for her like this, as much as it might seem like a grand gesture from him in what he thought was romantic. Anna scoffed under her breath.

When he asked if they were done, Anna said, “I’m done fighting with Megan,” she enunciated, emphasizing her rival’s name. “My point was made abundantly clear earlier, and again just now,” she grinned, showing snow-white teeth off to Megan, appearing more of a predatory smile than anything else now that Carter had shut that shit down himself. Turning her head back to grace her lover with her green-eyed gaze, she hoped it was apparent just how displeased she was with him. Yes, he was the boss here, but Anna was tough enough not to need his help to win a simple cat-fight. She would not be treated like a child.

“Shall we get back to work?”
 
Last edited:
Thursday Afternoon - Anna & Megan Truce??

Carter listened to Anna tell him she was done fighting and could tell she was irritated with him for interceding in their cat-fight. But she also seemed more relaxed and when she looked up at him with those dazzling green eyes, he saw some anger just below the surface. Her eyes were penetrating into his soul as if did something wrong. She didn't know all his reasons for the little tirade he put on.

Megan agreed begrudgingly with Anna. "I will keep the peace and I'm sorry I snapped at you Carter. I will keep my mind on marketing only." He could tell she was still upset but he hoped she would keep his word.

"And one other thing before we go back to work ladies." They both looked at him as if he wasn't done reprimanding them. "Another reason and the main reason I got you two together is your little spat was getting in the way of completing our strategy session. You have to put your differences aside and let's get this strategy finished. We have one more day together and I want it, as well as Edward, it to be productive."

Carter called Edward and when the team returned, he and Edward talked near the door and then returned to the table where they sat around the table, strategizing on the pharmaceutical proposal.

Anna was still a bit upset by her mannerisms but as the day went on, Carter sensed she was forgiving him for intruding on her fight. He made a mental note to talk to her tonight before they fell asleep.

When the day was done, Edward thanked everyone and told them they would probably knock things out in the morning. He pulled Carter and Anna off to the side. "Anna. I talked to Carter earlier when you walked in that Regina and I are having a small get together tomorrow night at our house. Josh Williams of Williams Pharmaceuticals and his wife will be there along with some other guests." He saw the surprise on Anna's face and added, "Carter was going to talk to you about it later but I wanted to mention it. Dress will be casual."

In the car, Carter asked, "What kind of food are you hungry for? We can go out or we can order room service. He hoped she selected room service. His thoughts were turning more erotic knowing they had a whole evening to themselves.
 
She felt like a chastised little girl as the conversation wrapped up and they returned to the meeting. After everyone started to reach the point in the afternoon when their attention and energy seemed to flag, Edward called an end to the workday. Anna couldn't have been happier, standing and gathering her things in preparation to leave. Just as she straightened, Edward's hand on her elbow prevented her from leaving too quickly, pulling both her and Carter aside.

Josh Williams? He was a massive player in the pharmaceutical market and it would be an honour to pick his brain and propose her marketing strategies to him. It would also be nice to see Regina again. They really did get along very well, and Anna realized that if this "thing" between her and Carter continued to develop, she probably would see a lot of the other woman and her husband. She only hoped that she could live up to their expectations.

"That sounds wonderful," she smiled sincerely. It was the first of the afternoon, and it lightened up her face, chasing away some of the dark shadows that had overtaken it. As Carter herded her to the car, her mood returned to that pensive state, considering the day's events.

When he asked her what she wanted to eat, Anna shook herself out of her daze and turned to face him. One of her tiny hands reached out for his and she squeezed it in reassurance. "I could go for dinner in our room," she said, slowly, sighing in delight at the thought of finally being able to relax. Then, her brain caught up with what she'd said - "our room" - as if she didn't have her own to go back to. She wondered if she should just move her things into his section and give up her own hotel bed since she was sure he'd be insisting on having her close to him at night. But then the traitorous thought whispered to her: what happens when you end up fighting again? Where will you go? The two of them were both hard-headed and stubborn. She knew it was inevitable.

Although she had calmed down a little, she was still aggravated that he would involve himself in a situation that was not his business. A frown stole upon her face as she stared blankly out the window watching the city lights whiz by. A few moments passed in silence before she said firmly, "I'm not happy with you, Carter. I know I've misbehaved as well, but you treated me like a child today and I won't have that."

"My comments about making decisions were to prove a point, entirely fabricated and we both knew it; you have all the power and I'm nothing but an employee with - how did she put it? 'something pretty sweet between her legs'. But then you had to step on my toes in an issue that did not concern you. I'm a grown woman who can fight her own battles, and now, to her, I am that hair-brained employee fucking her boss to advance. Only, now apparently I need you to defend me, too!" Her spite bubbled to the surface in a sharp slice of her tongue.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Evening - On the way to the Hotel

When Anna reached over and put her hand in his, he couldn't help but smile and a sense of happiness came over him. Maybe they were turning the corner in this relationship but then just as quickly as she seemed to be close to him, she turned her head and he could tell she was thinking of something not so happy.

He was about to ask her when she turned and he saw that look in her eyes. That look of .... I have something to say and you may not like it. Carter silently listen to Anna tell him she was not happy with him for butting into her business and treating her like a child.

When she finished she looked back out the window as if thinking of something else to say. Carter reached over, gently grabbing her chin and pulling it back to look at him.

"I admit I stepped in between you and Megan because I could see both your attitudes in the meeting were being non-productive. Maybe I shouldn't have done that but I had the feeling everyone else in the room was sensing the tension building between you. I could see that you were upset and I don't like seeing you that way."

Turning his body to face her and his arm on the back of the seat, his fingers toyed with her hair as he continued. "We are making some real strides as a team and yes you started sleeping with the boss but trust me Anna it is not so you can get ahead in the company. You are doing that all on your own merit. Just ask Edward and Robert Jones. You have made a real impression on them and on me. I want you on my team but more than that I want you as a lover. I want you fighting by my side and I want you in my bed. You are more valuable than you think."

Carter stopped seeing something change in her eyes, almost twinkling. His thumb rubbed the back of her hand. "As far as Megan is concerned. I'm sure she doesn't think of you as some half-brained employee. If she does than she is pretty stupid and Edward will ferret that out quickly. And God knows you can stand up for what you want and believe Anna. I saw that first hand. Yes I might have been wrong to step into the middle of your fight, but I also wanted her to no in no uncertain terms, I was off limits. And you don't need me to fight your personal battles. I will remember that in the future."

Leaning down he kissed her softly on the lips for a moment and then pulled back. "Now for you telling everyone you make decisions on your own. Well that is not entirely correct and I'm will think of some punishment." Carter acted upset but he wasn't really. In a way he knew she wanted to be punished and he had just the method.

The car was about a half block from the hotel. Smiling he knew there would have to be more conversations in the future about her role in the company and he knew he was going to give her more power and influence in the business world but not in the bedroom.

Squeezing her tiny fingers in his large hand, he finished as they pulled up to the front of the hotel. "I'm glad you spoke up Anna rather than sulk and maybe run away from the situation. I'm glad you came back and no matter what anyone says, you belong in my bed and I will fight any man or woman who doesn't think so." His words surprised him. He had never spoken about another woman that way.

Anna opened her mouth to speak but then the driver announced their arrival. "Mr. Anderson and Ms. Braydon we are here. Mr. Hartman said to pick you up at 9 sharp tomorrow morning."

"Thanks Johnny." They climbed out and Carter wondered what was on her mind.
 
His gentle grasp on her chin stole her attention again as he pinched it between two fingers and turned it back to face him. For a moment he just looked at her, but his words were conciliatory when he did begin to speak. Annaleigh could understand why he did it; she knew it was affecting productivity in the room, but she was still irked that he had, despite the throb in her chest when he told her that he didn’t like seeing her upset.

As they arrived at the hotel, Carter led her inside with his hand tightly grasping hers and her body pulled into his side so there would be no mistaking who she belonged to, feeling that she needed the intimacy of his closeness right now. Anna couldn’t help but sigh in relief as his side pressed against her own, warm and steady against her. They entered the elevator quietly but they both knew the conversation wasn’t over - for now, they needed more privacy for the talk they were going to have. She was thankful for the short trek from the car to the room as Carter pulled the key from his inside breast pocket of his suit jacket and scanned them inside because it gave her more time to think of how best to broach the subject. Entering the room, Annaleigh immediately slipped out of her heels, happy to be free of them. She dropped her purse and portfolio of documents onto the small table in the room and turned to face him once more, finding that he had discarded his jacket and was in the process of unknotting the tie he wore. He didn’t need help, but Anna crossed the room anyway and slipped it free with nimble fingers.

Standing on her tiptoes with her hands on his tall shoulders for balance, Anna determined what she wanted to say. “Yes, Carter, I understand that where I’ve gotten to in this company has been through hard work alone. You’ve offered me some grand opportunities already due to my skill and hard work, and I am so thankful. But others don’t see that - they see the little slut who is getting dicked down by her CEO suddenly making substantial advances with high-level players in the business world. It’s only natural to think of me as someone giving you my body in return for payout.

“Megan threatened to take everything away from me,” she said honestly. “There’s not much she could do to you and she knew that, but as a basic employee I would have had no leg to stand on if she had decided to report me. I was attempting to come up with a solution on my own, which you know that I am very capable of doing, when your clear threat put everything into perspective. Yes, she got the point: everyone does when Carter Anderson tells them to fuck off in no uncertain terms. But it did undermine me - people have to see me as someone they have to respect. When you fight my battles for me, as wet as it makes my panties when you’re so domineering like that, people don’t take me seriously like they should. Seeing you cut down your competitors shouldn’t make me so excited, but I guess it makes it clear just exactly how dangerous you are and that nobody dares challenge you. If they do, nobody gets away with it. I want to be thought of the same way.

“Baby, someday I hope that I can be one of those people tall enough to stand shoulder to shoulder with you out there but I know that’s a pipe dream. I want to be able to tell you when I think you’re making a mistake, but I want to be able to make large gains for this company and keep making you proud of me. I know that it will take time before I can move up and I get that: I wouldn’t have it any other way - climbing the ladder on my own merit as you said, but I’d like to think that you’re seeing just how dangerous I might eventually be on the other end of the bargaining table. If I never move past this point, that’s fine too, but I’m quite certain that you’d be much better off to put me into a position with higher authority, working directly under you - since I know you like that so much,” she whispered, kissing the sharp cut of his jaw from underneath.

“I am glad that you understood how badly I needed you not to contradict me on that point in the meeting. That bitch rubs me the wrong way - I just needed to show her that she couldn’t trifle with me: I know I haven’t earned that power but as I said, I’m hoping that you allow me that someday. I promised that I would talk about these issues out with you, Carter. I do keep my word, after all.

“I love that you would be so quick to go to bat for me but there will be others who see this disparity between us narrowing as we continue to sleep together and have something to say about it. Unlike you, I’d walk away with more than a slap on the wrists for misbehaviour. I’d lose my job and my life Carter. Those people can’t do anything to hurt you but it’s critical that we be discreet because the damage they can do to my reputation and employment status...” she trailed off, casting green eyes flickering past his shoulder to stare dimly at the door for a moment. “It could mean that the next time I walk out on you that I don’t come back. But in the meantime... I do have something I’d rather be discussing right now...” her hands slid down his chest as she slowly dropped to her knees onto the floor in front of him, eye level with his soft cock in his pants but flickering up to meet his eyes, hands folded behind her back until he gave her other directions.

“I’m hungry, but I’d prefer to start with this before room service. When you touched my ass today in the conference room, when you texted me that dirty message, all I could think of was being a good little employee and seeing that your needs were met - that I could help take away some of the stress, too. I imagined sucking you off under your desk while you met with a client. It made me so wet, sir. Please, may I have your cock before dinner?”
 
Last edited:
Thursday Evening - Appetizer before Dinner?

They each had time for their own thoughts in the silence between them as they made their way to their room. While she removed her high heels, he took off his jacket and started to remove his tie. But Anna quickly crossed the room, helping him with a soft smile on her face. Was she over being irked with him?

He listened as she explained her perception of her place with the company and him. There was no doubt that she got to where she was today by hard work, ingenuity, and being proactive. He liked that quality in her and while he had designs on her for their sexual pleasure, he appreciated her business ethics. When she talked about what others may say, he knew their may be some fallout but he liked to believe he, no they, would be ready for it.

He knew she would bring up Megan again and her threat to Anna's career. Carter wanted to tell her not to worry so much and they would handle any adversity that came their way. But he understood her point of completely and he knew she was right about people needing to see her for who she was business-wise and not as an employee fucking her way to the top. There would be some slippery times and Carter would try to prepare for them as best he could.

One thing he knew for sure, he had Anna for a lover and he wanted it to stay that way. When she mentioned being promoted and working directly under him, he smiled. Maybe things would change if she were promoted within the company before the issue of their sexual tryst became more public. It was foolish for either of them to think that their mutual love interest could remain under wraps for a long time. Sooner or later it was bound to come out and maybe if she were given a promotion where she worked directly with him on special projects, they could somewhat quell the office rumors. But he knew the rumors would fly anyway.

And then she mentioned how proud she was that he would go to bat so quickly for her. He nodded when she mentioned keeping her word and that was also a attribute he admired in her. She was not afraid to take him on in the business world and he was learning quickly that given some freedom, she would be a force to be reckoned with.

He gave her a sour look when she glanced at the door and mentioned walking out of his life for good. But then just as quickly she her mood changed from pensive to playful as she dropped to her knees. He smiled down at her as she glanced at his hidden cock before looking up at him. He was pleased to see her hands folded behind her back, telling him how she wanted to kneel under his desk giving him a blow job while meeting with a client. Her words sent a thrill through him and he felt his cock thicken a little inside his trousers as she asked if she could have his cock before dinner.

Carter looked down at her, seeing her biting her lower lip and giving him that innocent come-hither look smile that said it all. He pondered for only a moment her request. "You can't have anything until you are properly attired. Please stand and put your hands along your side." He watched, his arms folded, as she dutifully stood, remaining silent. Walking around behind her, he felt her body stiffen and a moan came out when he put his arms around her, massaging her tits as he nuzzled his lips on the side of her neck. "We must first relieve you of your pretty pastel yellow blouse. Your outfit turned me on today Anna. My cock was hard almost day thinking about you."

Slowly he unbuttoned each button while he kissed and flicked his tongue over her neck and earlobe. "Let's be rid of this," he chuckled pulling it off her shoulders and flinging it carelessly to the floor. "Mmmm very tasteful choice of bra color." His hands moved to cover her blue lace bra that matched the color of his tie. "Now let's get you more comfortable." working quickly, he unsnapped the bra hooks and pulled it off. "Yes that's more like it Anna." His fingers were quick to pinch each ripe nipple as her head leaned back onto his shoulder, moaning as he teased each nipple.

"Now time to get more comfortable," he whispered in her ear as he bit earlobe. Kneeling behind her, he ran his hands over her ass cheeks still hidden by her black pants. Grabbing the waistband, he pulled as she wiggled her ass, helping him remove them. "Such a good girl," he said as her pants fell to her feet and she stepped out of them.

Carter felt his cock thicken more as he gazed upon her firm ass cheeks partially covered by her matching blue panties. His hands cupped each cheek and then he leaned forward kissing over and around each cheek. Sliding his hand between her thighs, he felt her soaked panties. "My little cum slut is wet ..... really wet."

"Spread your legs and bend over for me." When she did, he added, "now grab your ankles while I pull this damp panty off." He marveled at the way her pussy looked from behind as he pulled them off her hips and down her legs. He knew he would take her sometime from behind and possibly her ass too.

"Very nice," he moaned running his hands up and down the back of her thighs, feeling her body squirming a little under his touch. When he stood up behind her, he rubbed his hips against her ass, letting her feel the hardness growing under his trousers.

"Stand up for me and keep your legs spread open for me." He ran his fingers over the entire length of her tattoo, admiring the intricate design. Walking around her, he admired her body ..... his body to pleasure as he wished. His fingers roamed over her front, seeing her close her eyes and moan as his fingers moved downward. When they touched and probed just inside her pussy, she let out a louder moan. "I bet you were wet all day thinking about tonight."

Her eyes opened and the unmistakable lust glowed in them. He quickly shed his shirt but left his trousers on. "Kneel down and take what is rightfully all yours Anna." He let out a soft groan when her fingers traced the outline of his cock.
 
Carter's mouth and hands teased her as he slowly undressed her, circling her like a shark as he took in her body. She remained silent as he spoke, small catches of her breath belying her enjoyment and desire to talk back. But while Anna was a lion in the business world, here she deferred to Carter as a true submissive partner should, her lips sealed tightly until he gave her permission.

His large hands on her ass cheeks followed by his mouth was a nice touch, but it was his long fingers sliding over the crotch of her soaked panties that almost startled a moan out of her against her will. Bending as he instructed and wrapping tiny hands around her ankles, she presented herself perfectly for him. She wished he'd lean forward and bury his face in between the space of her cheeks, but the fitting of his cock inside that divot worked just as well when he stood.

She wanted to tell him that yes, she'd been soaked most of the day thinking about their sex games, but as she did not have licence to open her mouth, she stood quietly. His eyes were watching closely, looking for any sign of deviation in her place as his submissive little slut, so she dropped immediately back down to her knees when he ordered it, angling his pants towards her. Her right hand smoothed over the front of them, squeezing the line of hard cock she found there, ghosting her fingers over the shaft. He let her play like this for a moment before she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the head of his cock through the fabric.

With liberty, she responded, "thank you, sir," as she proceeded to unhook his belt and remove the fastenings of his pants much more dexterously this time than the last, not in such a hurry now that they'd spent last night discovering each other's bodies. Grasping the material at the waistband along with his boxers, she tugged them down and the material whispered off his thighs and down to pool at his feet where he stepped out of them.

His large cock was hard and dripping, precome running down the shaft already. It was evident that his claim about being hard all day must be valid - his cockhead was bright red and looked almost painful with how hard it was throbbing. Her hand reached forward and spread that slick all the way around the rod to make the slide of her palm as she jerked him easier. When she was satisfied and her hand was stroking at a moderate pace with quick twisting snaps of her wrist, she leaned forward and drug the flat of her tongue up the shaft, dropping soft kitten licks on it and moaning hungrily at the taste of him, unable to hold her pleasure back. Her painted red lips slid down until they fit perfectly around the head before her tongue started to swirl around it. She sucked like this until his hands started to stroke around her cheekbones, tucking her hair behind her ears as it fell into her face while she enjoyed her appetizer. He gathered her thick mane into one hand, holding it as if it were in a ponytail so nothing impeded his view of her mouth on his cock.

Her tongue was tucked underneath the shaft, rubbing the whole way down as she took inch after inch into her mouth. Anna still wasn't used to the large size of him and when he hit the narrow opening of her throat, Anna gagged and pulled off, coughing. She breathed deeply a few times before sliding her mouth around him again and trying once more. It took her a few tries this time, none of the eager adrenaline of the night before to help her through. She was just a girl learning how to take her man's dick, and he was being surprisingly patient. He never thrusted his hips or forced it deeper, letting her use her methods to get there. She did not doubt that someday he would take her throat with quick thrusts and deep drives, but tonight was more for the discovery of limits and intimacy.

When his cock finally slid forward to rest with his balls against her chin, she tilted her eyes up to met him, green eyes shining with pride. She hoped to see that he was proud of her, but his expression gave nothing away as he looked down to meet her orbs. She bobbed her head quickly, each subsequent slide into her throat easier than the one before until she was gobbling his cock like a true professional. Anna always made sure to put in her best effort, after all. She had always been a fast learner.

She alternated humming around his cock with tightening her throat in a swallow, increasing the friction of her tight little airway around him. Closing her eyes, Anna put all her attention into sucking, ignoring anything else but the heavy feel of him in her gullet. God, she loved the way this man made her want to please him; to be the best she could be in and out of the bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Evening - Enjoying Anna's lips

Carter approved how Anna quickly kneeled and began to remove his trousers. He was satisfied with the slowness but also the expediency of her fingers. Closing his eyes for a moment, he moaned when she finally freed him from its prison. All day, during spare moments, he had erotic images of sexual things they would do. A quick thing he learned about Anna, she loved to suck cock and that was good because he loved to have his cock sucked.

He smiled when he saw her admiring his naked muscle, precum oozing from its tip. The touch of her fingers wrapping around as much of as she could, her hand moving quickly and then slowly down and quickly again sent shivers through his body. Her lips joined her hand, wrapping around the engorged head, sucking him for a few moments before slowly and deliberately taking him deep into her mouth.

What a feeling he had as she took her time, inching him deeper and deeper until he felt the tight opening of her throat. He thought of grabbing her hair and jamming his cock down her throat, but resisted the urge. This was her show right now and he put his hand into her hair, pulling it out of the way. Now he had a good visual of his cock, slick with his precum and her saliva moving in and out, throbbing more with each pass of her mouth.

Those emerald eyes were so mesmerizing when she looked up at him, her mouth stuffed full with his cock. Her talented lips and tongue were teasing him closer and closer to climaxing. When her mouth withdrew, her hand was immediately grasping the hard muscle, stroking it while she looked at it and then stuffed it back into her mouth.

When he grabbed her head in both hands, forcing her lips off his cock, her eyes shot open as if she did something wrong. There was a moment of confusion in her eyes while he watched her eyes surveying his face, wanting to find out what she did wrong. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her, tasting the slightly salty taste of his precum on her lips.

Breaking the kiss, he gave her a wicked smile. "I want to watch you pleasure yourself while you suck my cock. You told me you played with your pussy .... I mean my pussy .... in the shower. Show me Anna. Show me how you pleasured your pussy thinking about me while you suck my cock until I explode in your sweet mouth. Show me my sweet cum slut........" He let it trail off as he stood up straight again, rubbing the tip of his cock over her lips. He saw her right hand move downward following by a loud groan. "Ohhhh fuck yessss baby show me and I'll fill that filthy mouth of your with my hot white cream." Carter groaned when he saw his cock dive into her mouth and it seemed she hit another gear speeding them both to the pleasure they wanted.
 
As she sucked him back into her mouth, her fingers dipped down low over her shoulders and breasts, flicking her nipples on the way by until her hand slid over her belly and into the wet crevice between her thighs. Ghosting her index finger over her clit, Anna trembled as she blew him. Feeling encouraged, her fingers rubbed and pinched and flexed deep inside her cunt as ordered, touching herself at a rapid frequency, working higher and higher to orgasm.

She worked quickly, stroking whatever was not in her mouth with her one hand and playing with her pussy with the other even as her mouth sucked and stroked and slid around the entire length of his cock in her throat. She knew she was going to cum soon, pussy clenching and shocks of pleasure zinging along her nerves. She wanted to control herself long enough for him to cum - his pleasure was paramount and hers was not required, so she stopped the movement of her fingers just before they could send her hurtling over the edge of pleasure. Pulling off, she said, "I couldn't help myself, sir. I was going to cum if I continued. Please let me taste your cream before dinner," she begged, fingers slowly beginning to move again after the waves of pleasure ebbed in her spine, the fever pitch receding somewhat.

His fingers tangled in her hair yanked tightly, pulling her mouth back onto his cock. Anna got the memo, sucking him in quickly and working him until he felt as though he could not stave off his orgasm any longer. She could see that the muscles in his thighs were clenched as he controlled himself from thrusting deep into her throat and filling her belly with his hot cum. Her efforts soon came to a "head", feeling the first spurt of jism cover her tongue and coat her uvula, coating the inside of her mouth with a thick layer of sperm.
 
Thursday Evening - Carter explodes

Carter watched with interest as Anna complied with his demand. The way her body squirmed when she touched herself caused a tremor of lust to flow through his veins. And the way she was moaning around his cock was not lost on him. Those moans were growing more vocal, not only from sucking his cock but also from fingering her own pussy. Carter's eyes were transfixed on her, glancing from his cock sliding in and out of her mouth to the actions of her arm, moving back and forth in her pussy.

Her body was starting to rock back and forth, her lips tightening harder around his cock as both their tensions rose. It wouldn't take much for both of them teeter on the orgasmic cliff ready to fall into the realm of climatic pleasure.

But then she stopped and Carter looked into her half-lidded eyes that seemed to be pleading with him. He was entering that sensual zone where one goes just before exploding. Each suck, each stroke of her hand, was sending him ever closer to the edge. She stopped because she was already teetering over the edge and wanted to wait for him as she begged him to give her his cream before dinner.

"I'm going to give my lovely cum slut all the hot white cream she can handle." He felt his muscles tightening, his fingers gripping her curls harder as each breath got harder and more ragged.

When he saw her arm start to move again, he knew they were on the same page. Pulling her head back to his cock, he felt her teeth nipping at his sensitive cockhead sending stronger electrical shocks through out the entire length of his cock.

"Now baby ...... ohhhhh god now. Cum with me Anna," he called out as his facial features clenched in pleasure. He looked down to see her body shaking, her fingers working quickly, rapidly rubbing her clit. "That's my cum slut ..... yessss cum with me."

Pulling his cock from the depths of her mouth, he felt the first blast, sending a torrent of cream into her mouth. He didn't want to send it all down her throat at one time but let her taste his jism. The next few explosions landed at the entrance of her mouth and he saw some of it dripping over her lower lip. He grabbed his cock from her hand and swiped it over her lips as the last blast exited his cock, loving the scene in front of him.

She had cum with him and he was pleased with her. They were making a good team in the business world and now they were cementing their team in the privacy of their hotel room. There was so much more to experience.

Kneeling down in front of her, he took her into his arms, kissing her as her trembling began to subside. Grabbing the hand that pleasured her pussy, he brought her fingers to his mouth, sucking her cream from them. Taking his time, he sucked each one individually until he had cleaned all her fingers.

"Mmmmm you taste good Anna." He kissed her, mixing the ingredients of their fluids. Their tongues danced with one another, until their kiss was broken. "Did you like your appetizer Anna?"
 
Anna came hard, clenching down and biting off a whimper at the pressure in her groin and the gush of fluid between her thighs. There were pins and needles beginning to work their way down her legs and to her toes, white lacquered digits curling back at the sensation in her nerves.

Then, he leaned down to kiss her and Anna couldn't help but melt into his mouth, wanting to slump bonelessly against him. He broke from her long enough to suck her still wet glistening fingers into his mouth before meeting her own lips again. She could indeed taste the combination of his cum and a sweeter tang that was undeniably her own.

"Thank you sir, it was delicious," she said honestly, smiling softly. "It's made me work up a real appetite, though," she admitted, waiting for permission to get up and freshen herself before the bellboy found her naked and kneeling like a slut (even though this was true). The only one with licence to see her like that was still kneeling in front of her, smoothing his hands over her entire body in an affectionate caress before fitting his mouth across the spread of Anna's own once more.

He didn't verbally command her to rise, but he straightened up to his full height and offered her a hand, gently pulling her to her feet. He held on tightly as her knees trembled with the strain of standing after being in an awkward position for as long as she had been. He called down to the desk and ordered several different dishes, still unsure of Anna's eating habits before herding her into the shower.

He didn't fuck her there, but he did wash her body down carefully, working shampoo through her hair and ensuring she was rinsed properly. He turned his back to her and with a pointed look over his shoulder, Anna reached for the soap and began to lather him, too. They took their time, hands gliding across bare wet skin as they shared kisses under the rainfall just basking in the intimacy they were finally sharing.

It was just as they had toweled off and Anna slipped into a new pair of black lace panties that there was a knock on the door and a loud, "room service!" called. Carter had slipped into some dark gray lounge pants but Anna still had on nothing but her panties. Even as Carter crossed the room to pull open the door, unconcerned with his girl's nakedness, Anna spotted the shirt he'd shed not all that long ago and whipped it around her shoulders in a curtain of fabric. She did not button it, just pulled it closed over her front to conceal both her breasts and pussy; his shirt was like a dress on her, resting just about knee length. She felt quite petite but also sexy standing there in her lover's shirt and nothing else as the door opened. The guy who stood there couldn't have been much older than 20 or so and it was obvious he was sheltered because his mouth gaped open and his eyes widenened as he gazed past Carter's shoulder at her.
 
Thursday Evening - Dinner for two hungry lovers

The shower was just the thing they both needed after their play time. It was a chance to touch and caress without the need to take it further, at least not this time. He marveled at her body, taking his time soaping her body, rubbing each curve and crevice, getting to know each part . What a delight to be with Anna, enjoying the water cascading over them.

And when it was her turn, she seemed equally enthused to run her hands all over him. Paying particular attention to his sleeping manhood. At one point they looked at each other, hunger dancing in their eyes, their soapy body rubbing against each other to enjoy kiss while their hands and fingers continued their journeys. The food he ordered would soon arrive and they knew there wasn't enough time for more fun.

Drying off, Carter smiled, watching Anna slip into sexy black lace panties and as he walked to the door, she slipped on his blue shirt. She looked so sexy and delicious standing near the bed, giving him a come-hither smile. But there was another knock and when he opened the door, he saw a young man with a service cart filled with food. Rolling the cart into the room, the young man looked at the half naked Carter and then at Anna. His mouth dropped open, staring unabashedly at Anna. There was no doubt what was running rampant in his mind, he wanted to know what lie beneath the long blue shirt she was wearing.

"Is that all," Carter asked breaking the young man's erotic dreams.

"Ahhhh ..... hmmmm .... yes sir."

"Just a moment." Carter chuckled and turned to get his wallet for a tip. He saw Anna, standing by the bed, looking at the young man, her finger rubbing her bottom lip. Was it just a coincidence or was she teasing the young bell boy? Carter handed the boy a healthy tip and the boy mumbled his thanks and almost tripped when he turned to leave.

Carter rolled the cart to the bed. It was filled with finger foods that could be eaten over a longer period of time. A large fruit bowl sat in the middle of the cart with smaller dishes surrounding it. Each dish or bowl contained something different, smoked salmon (one of Carter's favorites), cheese and crackers, chicken strips, small meat balls and an assortment of breads and spreads.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he saw the famished look in Anna's eyes. Their hard work at Edward's office and the earlier sex made them both desirous to have something of substance in their stomachs. Anna sat next to Carter and they helped themselves, wanting to satisfy their food craving. Later they would be craving for something more sensual.

Picking up a large strawberry, he dipped it into the cream white dip and then traced it over Anna's lips, leaving a ring of white dip. It look like his cream and he chuckled as his head tilted toward her licking it off. Taking the strawberry between his teeth, he offered it her accepting mouth, and the ensuing kiss lasted a long time. She picked up another strawberry and mimicked Carter with the end game being a long soulful kiss.

They picked and kissed their way through the delights and in between kisses, they talked about Edward's plan and how it was looking good. Carter brought up the fact that Robert Jones was expecting a draft proposal by tomorrow. When he saw the concerned narrowing of her eyebrows, he smiled and patted her thigh. "Don't worry Anna. I'm sure you have ideas cooking in your head as do I so we will get up early tomorrow and work on it. I don't want anything to interfere with our pleasure tonight."

She gave him a sly look and he picked up another strawberry, putting it in her mouth. "I have not forgot about your little indiscretion today at lunch. Now let's finish our dinner. We do have important matters to take care of, don't we?"
 
Dinner was a treat but also an exercise in foreplay as he teased her with his mouth even as he fed her the strawberries. They chatted happily back and forth until he brought up the proposal for Robert Jones. Anna’s heart sunk in her chest. Between the misunderstanding the other night and her new relationship with Carter, as well as her fight with Megan, Annaleigh had forgotten all about the proposal. She would have to work on it tonight before bed if she had time, even despite Carter’s words that they could finish it tomorrow. She didn’t want it to be a rushed last minute thing as that would decrease the quality of her work. Anna was going to have to deal with her own libido and the increasingly hot look Carter was aiming at her before they could settle for the night and Anna could work on it.

After he brought up the fact that she had crossed the line earlier and that she still needed to be punished for her earlier indiscretion, her slick thighs throbbed, cunt wet and aching between them. She really hope she was going to be spanked and get to feel his hand really redden her ass; she wanted it to hurt to sit tomorrow so that she would really remember every detail. It would mean that Carter would be constantly on her mind as she shifted to take the pressure off one sore spot and offload to another constantly throughout the day, but Anna couldn’t wait. She wanted his hand prints on her voluptuous rear to claim her as his good little slut.

“Yes sir; I stepped out of line today and deserve to be punished. Please, give me a chance to please you. Your good little slut will take whichever punishment you think is appropriate,” Anna said, turning trusting green eyes into him.

Anna wanted to finish her dinner quickly, but Carter drew it out, ramping up the suspense and teasing her with desire. She knew she would have to learn patience in this relationship, but that was going to be a long hard road, especially as Carter teased her so masterfully. Eventually, he did raise the napkin to his lips and push the cart away, turning his attention onto her fully.

For a moment he just looked at her sitting next to him, observing where his blue shirt had fallen open and revealed her stomach and the supple curve of her right breast with only a hint of pink nipple peaking out from the hem. Anna sat quietly, long since finished her own meal with her hands folded neatly in her lap like she knew he would appreciate. She looked down at her thighs for a moment in discomfort of his stare but when she did look up he was smiling fondly despite the storm brewing behind his eyes.

He directed Anna to stand and she did, firmly giving the room service cart a push of her own in her rush to do as ordered. She stood there in front of him with his open shirt exposing her body to him as she waited for further direction with both arms pressed firmly against her side. She hoped that he let her “assume the position” over his lap with her ass in the air, but she tried to be cautious of letting just how much she truly wanted it to show - if he knew she wanted to be spanked, he likely would not indulge her, seeing it as anything BUT punishment.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Evening - Punishing Anna for the fist time

When she agreed she had been out of line earlier in the day and deserved to be punished, it surprised Carter. She had given her reasons earlier and he was sure she was going to reiterate the points again. He waited for an argument about why she did it but there was none forthcoming. Here she was, calling herself his good little slut and saying she would take whatever punishment he deemed appropriate.

Carter smiled, contemplating her punishment when he saw her half-exposed breast and hard nipple pressing against his shirt. The thought of laying his cock between those two luscious mounds and fucking her breasts until he exploded raced around in his mind. That would have to wait for another time as he looked at her folded hands in her lap. She was fitting well into her submissive role and it really pleased him. His fingers rubbed his chin as if in deep thought when he saw her eyes look at him, waiting for him to say something.

“Stand before me Anna.” It was a simple demand but one that held a lot of power. He couldn’t help but smile and be pleased when she quickly stood, facing him with his shirt open just enough to expose half of her generous tits. He let her stand for a few moments, just staring at her, seeing her eyes looking down, waiting for her punishment. Her tongue slipped out, licking her lips and then she nibbled on her lower lip. “Hmmm what to do for your punishment. Come closer.”

Stepping between his open thighs, he opened his shirt to gaze at the twin mounds staring at him. His hands were drawn to her breast, fingers sliding gently over them before squeezing and weighing them in his large hands. Massaging them brought the desired soft moan response from her. Tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger brought a wince to her face and another moan. “You know there are many forms of punishment my sweet cum slut.” He didn’t expect an answer. Slapping one breast he watched it jiggle back and forth, hearing a grunt from her and when he hit the other one, it garnered the same response. Tweaking each nipple again brought another wince and moan. “Hmmmm very nice indeed,” he whispered as he slapped each breast a few more times, seeing a soft reddish color appear. “But you know what you did deserves more than a slap on your delicious tits, don’t you?”

Her nod of approval brought a smile to his lips. “Well then there is only one other punishment I can think that would fit your behavior.” He saw her eyes widen, glistening with anticipation as if she knew how he was going to punish her.

Carter remembered the night he spanked her in his office and she became livid. He still could see the fire in her eyes and the spiteful words she uttered. But that was early in their relationship. Did she change? He wondered if he would get the same response now. If she willingly bent over his knee now, then he had his answer. If she balked, then he had to be ready for a litany of hateful words.

He pushed her from between his legs. “Take off those panties,” he ordered in a rather stern voice. When she slipped them off and carelessly threw them on the floor, he grabbed her arms pulling her over his knees. A grunting sound came from her lips as he placed his left hand on her back, holding her down and with his right hand, he lifted his shirt off her ass and smiled at the roundness of her ass cheeks. He surveyed her backside and the tattoo that ran down the left side of her back. She wasn’t struggling and when he rubbed the round cheeks staring at him, he raised his hand quickly, giving each of them a smack. Her body jerked and her ass muscled tightened but what amazed Carter was the fact she didn’t resist like she did in his office.

She was silent with the exception of some small whimpers. No vile words spilling from her mouth. “You know I am the only one who makes decisions for the company, don’t you Anna.” She replied with a weak yes sir as his hand came down harder on each cheek ….. SMACK …. SMACK. The sound reverberated in the room. “You are not yet ready to make those kind of statement and it was wrong for you to do so.” After a few more smacks, he heard her whisper, yes.

The soft white skin started to turn crimson as he rubbed each cheek, feeling warmness on the palm of his hand where he hit her. He thought he would throw in the bell boy just for the hell of it. “I saw you giving the bell boy a teasing smile. Do you want him to come up to our room and fuck you?” She turned her head to look back at him but he quickly gave her a few more smacks.

He didn’t hear her response through the groans and moans coming from her. He knew she wouldn’t give her body to the bell boy but he threw it in anyway. “Are you going to be a good girl and obey the rules?” He didn’t hear an immediate reply, smacking her ass repeatedly telling her, “Answer me when I ask you a question!”

Her soft whimper and her body squirming in his lap was all the answer Carter needed, seeing the skin turning redder. As Anna squirmed on his lap, he felt his own desire rising. He was getting excited and he felt his cock growing thicker, poking up in the lounging pants, pushing against her tummy. There was no way she couldn’t feel his shaft growing, pushing provocatively against her tummy.

Pushing his fingers between her thighs, the wetness of her pussy greeted them. “Mmmmm my sweet cum-slut gets turned on when she gets spanked.” She moaned and wiggled her butt in response. Dipping his fingers into her wet crack, he pushed them inside, hearing the moan as he pushed deeper.

Pulling his fingers out, he slid them along the crack of her ass, rubbing the tight backdoor opening. Instead of pushing into the new hole, he lifted her hand, licking her cream from his fingers. “Mmmmm you taste good baby.”

Patting her ass once more, he saw the glowing redness and knew she was going to be sore tomorrow. Rubbing the redness, he patted her ass lightly a few more times and then suddenly he gave her a few more harder smacks. Shoving his fingers back into her pussy, he rubbed her wet slit and then found her swollen clit. “You love this don’t you baby? You love when I spank you and then fuck you with my fingers, don’t you? Do you want more or do you want me to stop so you can suck and fuck my hard cock?”

She turned her head to look at him and saw the moistness in her eyes but not a sound of disagreement. Did she want more now? The unmistakable feeling came over him as he looked at face. She liked this and was turned on by it and she was going to misbehave in the future so she could be punished like this again.
 
Back
Top