Sons Of Anarchy (Need An Opie)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,268
Laura_Carter_hot_050_1.jpg


Emily Stone
19

Emily Stone had known Opie and his wife Donna for many years, they were both much older then she was, but she first met them when she answered a baby sitting ad, since they needed to find someone to watch there children. She knew that Harry was a bicker with the sons of anarchy and that didn't bother her, partly because she thought Opie was very good looking, but the kids really were sweet children. She became there friend pretty quick and now that she was out of highschool and finishing up in the nursing school, she has helped them with medical needs. But something bad was bound to happy, sadly Clay the leader of the gang thought Opie was a rat and wanted him dead. Opie had been set up and no one even knew about it either, the night it happened Donna his wife switched vehicles and instead of Opie dying that night it wa his wife Donna, she was shot in the head and killed instantly.

That was the moment where she felt something was very wrong, and the second Opie heard about it she knew Donna was killed, she was always good with a sixth sense but didn't know if it was all in her head or not. It was hard to even think about what else it could be. From that moment on Opie was a shell of himself, she knew they had become close when he asked her personally if she would go to the funeral and she went in a hard beat. She stood beside me and when he finally lost it he actually hugged her close, she didn't know what to do at first but decided what the hell and wrapped his arms around him, feeling the sadness in him almost broke her heart. she knew Donna was his high school sweet heart and they had two beautiful children together. That was only the start of there relationship, one where she would let him decide what to do.

It had been a year after her death and she had feelings for Opie but figured because she was young he wouldn't want her, and perhaps still having a hard time letting his wife go. It was something she worried about. His kids did seem to care a lot about her since she was around every day. Opie meant everything to her but due to some things she wa afraid, but she took every day like it would be her last on earth. She had been watching the kids all day and she heard the door open and close and knew it was him, it was easy to know when it was him, the way he carried himself. The kids were all happy as they took off and hugged Opie and kissed them, he was having a lot of trouble being there for his kids, which was why she was there a lot, but he was getting much better. She hadn't been introduced to the gang yet though she figured unless he marries her that would never happen, but she smiled at him.

"Hey Opie how was the meeting?"
 
Last edited:
Opie walks in with a big smile on my face. He says "Emily I got moved to a new sport in the crew.Your now looking at the new Road Captain. Can we go sit somewhere privet and talk about the changes around here, in a good way the changes will happen".
 
Emily could not help but be happy for him, the could not help it. She loved him and he had not been this lively since the death of his wife. When he asked if she could go some place and talk. Emily nodded at him and got up putting on her light brown leather jacket. She followed him so he could take them where he wanted.
 
He leads them out to the side of the house. When they are a few steps from the door he starts to say "The crew now feels they can trust me. I am now going to be a Road Captain. I will be here a few days a week and then gone for a few days a week."* Opie leans on the mid side wall of the house* "Some of my trips will be day trips checking ride paths, some may be gone for 3 or 4 days getting a feel for different clubs. I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and the kids. They would have been lost with out you."He takes a deep breath looking up at the sky and exhales before looking Emily directly in the eyes and says very bluntly "I want to talk to you about moving in here full time. You can have the master bedroom if you want."He can only smile and wait for Emily's reaction as the words sink in on what he just asked of her.
 
She leaned against the wall of the house beside him, it was kind of funny how life could be so damn hard then all of a sudden could be nice. They had known each other six months before the death of his wife, she was the sitter. There was a time she was terrified that she would loose him, her heart and whole being that she loved him. He made her feel like no other person had ever, and she had been in love with him at least a year. She looked into his eyes hearing what he said and was surprised. She did not know what to say at first, because of her feelings, but she knew all to well what she was going to do. She tilted her head to the side as she looked into his eyes and smiled, the night breeze began to dance around causing her black skirt to move a bit, showing off her thigh here and there. She had no idea what to say to him or how to say it, love filled her eyes, words she wished she could say.

"Opie we have been friends for a few years and you should know that I would do anything for you and your children. I care for all of you guys, you have been my family since mine were killed. I will move in, id like that" She said happily.

She loved him so much, looking into his eyes she looked up at the night sky seeing the stars, the funny thing was she wrapped her fingers around the little necklace he gave her, it was a turtle with a green jem as its body, like she was praying for something. Just the thought of him touching her, loving her making love to her, it was perfect. She looked down blushing something terrible.
 
Opie watched as she leaned up to the house. She was so relaxed as they talked. It looked like her mind was a million miles away as they talked. They felt like family. Some times he would find him self thinking of Emily more then a friend. Like tonight how the wind was catching her skirt and showing a bit more leg then normal.

Do you have much to move full time in with me?? He could only smile as he looked at Emily. He loved feeling so relaxed with her. He hasn't felt this peaceful in a long time. He knew Emily and trusted her with his most important things now. His children. They like her and get along. He had noticed they treat her like part of the family. Some nights he would dream about being with Emily. That made moments like this interesting for him

He now noticed as she looks up at the night sky and is playing with the necklaces he gave her. He watched her and smiled as she was looking like she was in a daydream with a goofy smile on her face. Then when she looked at him and started blushing. He couldn't help but to chuckle a bit. Her face was brighter then a red apple.
 
She rubbed the back of her neck as she felt her face bright hot and being bright red it made her a bit uncomfortable and hated it. "No I don't have much I would want to keep, rather start over you know a new chapter in my life?" She cleared her throat and forced herself to look into his eyes, she brought her hand to the side of his cheek. "I don't think you know just how much you mean to me" She said simply almost in a whisper but enough for him to hear she made sure of that. They were very close to each other. "I am actually surprised you haven't been on any dates, makes me wonder what you are waiting for" She said cooing softly.
 
Opie nooded as she was saying "No I don't have much I would want to keep, rather start over you know a new chapter in my life?" She cleared her throat. Opie just smiled. He heard her say
"I don't think you know just how much you mean to me". He leaned his cheek into her soft touch of her hand.What caught his attention was when she "I am actually surprised you haven't been on any dates, makes me wonder what you are waiting for" She said cooing softly.... talking so soft almost drawing him in to her. The cooing made him wonder could she like me for more then a friend? Could I like her more.

He really didnt think about seeing anyone. He knew he had his hands full with the mc and with Emily and the kids at home. As he thinks about it. Saying it in his head "Emily and the kids"is starting to light a spark that gone out when his wife died.

In response to him not seeing anyone he just shrugged and said "never really had the time or energy to think about it"
 
She smiled feeling him lean into her hand which made her smile grow bigger because here he was this big bad biker that has done god knows what. And he was as sweet as a puppy, she saw him like a huge lion. But he was acting like a puppy it was very sweet, she thought for a moment about what this could mean, she got a chill and took the hand that was on his cheek and walked with him to his children's bed and noticed his son and daughter cuddled together on the same bed. She tilted her head to the side and smiled leaning into him. She placed her free hand on her belly thinking that it must have been a beautiful thing to have life grow within you. Feeling his big body close to her own she did not know what to do. She stood there silent for a few moments, and she finally spoke. "Opie..."

She said softly and cleared her throat lowly as to not wake the children, and spoke in a low voice to make sure not to wake them. Since it was hard to get them to sleep "I have to admit I was jealous of you and Donna having two kids, I always thought that it was a privilege to have children not a right you know? Since there are a lot of mothers that are terrible to their kids, to feel a life within you grow." She decided to back out of the room and closed the door without making a sound and began to walk away from Opie.

"How do you tell someone that you love them, without destroying their friendship?" She said as she stopped not realizing it was right outside his bedroom and hung her head. And for the first time a tear fell down her face. She wiped it away hoping he did not see it.
 
Opie smiles as he leans into her hand. He misses the soft touches of a womans skin. He vowed he would never get a "ole lady"(biker term for his woman). As he stands here he cant help but to wonder what it would be like with Emily as his ole lady. He could see she seamed really happy when they touch or sat watching movies along side each other. He made that rule as he didn't want to bring anyone home and risk the kids feeling like she was replacing there mother. Clearly this would not be the case with Emily. He knows the kids like her and shes part of the family, so the kids should be ok with it. As he thought more about how that rule wouldn't apply to Emily. She makes him happy. She enjoys when he can relax and be the big teadybear kind of personality he likes to be, but also has a mean streak that she has not seen. He don't want to show her that, and cant see him self showing that side of him self to her or the kids. Unless the family was in danger.

As they walk into the house and peak in on the kids. One word sticks in his mind. The word is "family"he peaks out the corner of his eye as he can see Emily is somewhat in a daydream look and he notices her hand on her belly. Opie wonders if its kids in general shes thinking of or if its his kids. If she wants it to be there kids. He gets a big grin on his face with thinking of "there kids" When she said his name, that broke his train of thought and he looked fully at her. He could see she seamed torn. Wanting to say something but he could see the fear in her face, but also a happiness a bit mixed in. He cocks his head to a side in confusion as he waits for her to tell him whats on her mind. Opie nodded in agreement about its a privilege to have kids. He knew that all to well as some of the best days he can think of was with the kids. He seen they had everything they could want. When he was in town he would spend as much time as he could with them. He knew that is the only thing they would really want that they are missing.

When she said "How do you tell someone that you love them, without destroying their friendship?" That had caught him off guard and kinda shocked him. Opie said this is something we should talk about outside so we don't have to whisper, Will you come and lay in the hammock with me so we can talk about that kind of thing? He flashes her a big smile and a wink.

He so desperately wanted to tell her what he was thinking, enplane the rule and ask her for her thoughts. Now more then ever as he was hoping she was having the same kind of thoughts about him.
 
Last edited:
She did not know where this would go, she kept thinking of the special file on her phone that she had made up for him ages ago. In case something happened that she managed to tell him how she felt, how he made her feel. And once back out she looked up at the moon and couldn't take it anymore. This was the moment where things could be good or be thrown in her face. She was into music she had been way before she met him. She had been learning to play the piano and violin since she was four or so. Things inside her made it hard to breath but she took her phone out making sure it was all the way up. She found out ages ago what kind of music he liked, the kinds of beats that made him pay attention. It took her a very long time to make up. She looked to see where she put the file and looked at it for a moment. She turned her attention to him, and she felt sick to her stomach, but she said nothing for a moment. "Opie..." She said more afraid, afraid this was a very bad idea.

"I have been keeping some things from you, because I was afraid of saying anything. And partly because I was terrified that it would not be received the way it needs to be, and there is only one way I know how to say it" She said simply and she played the file as a very interesting song began to play, all that was on was the instrumental and back up vocals' anything else was all coming out of her own mouth. She allowed the melody to show a side of her no one had ever seen, hell she was shy about everything even her body, no one had seen it. She was a virgin tired of being a virgin, but she had kept this from him for a long time and it was time to just take a leap of faith. She allowed her song for him to just hold onto her giving her the courage she needed to make everything worth the risk. It took her a little but she finally began to sing to him as her eyes locked onto his own.

Once the music died down she panted a little and she got up in the hammock to just sit and relax, she looked up into his eyes feeling very vulnerable.

War Of Hearts "His Song"
 
Opie headed for the hammock and stretched out in it. He was getting annoyed that she was standing there playing on her phone, but he knew she had to be looking for something. Somehow it was important to her in this setting. This drove him more crazy as he wanted her to lay with him and talk not play on the phone. What couldn't she just say to him anyways. Sure he was a big bad biker, but she also knew the softer side. The real him in many ways.She seen the loving father when he was home. She seen him as a loving husband. She seen him as a trusted friend and confadont. He thought back to before along side the house then in the kids room.. Some how what she was looking for had to be connected, but he couldn't see any lines to connect the dots. He let a sigh escape his lips when she finally shifted her attention to him. This made him smile where he wasn't so frustrated. More confused with grate deal of interest on his face. As she spoke his name he smiled and nodded as if that would help draw out what she wanted to say. He then heard her say "I have been keeping some things from you, because I was afraid of saying anything. And partly because I was terrified that it would not be received the way it needs to be, and there is only one way I know how to say it". He could only wait and listen for what was on the phone to play. He could see the emotion she was putting into this song as he looked at her and listened attentively.

As the song played he smiled more. The song was along the same lines he was thinking of this afternoon with her. As she got to the hammock he used his strength on her for the first time. He pulled her down and into him. He made sure not to use to much force to hurt her. Just to move her. She was so light to him and wasn't sitting stiffly so not like it was much effort to pull her. At first there was no give, but when her body realized he was pulling her into him. He could feel it have more bend. Like she was starting to move to him with his guidance. He could see she was feeling vulnerable by her look on her face.

By pulling her to him to lay in the hammock he hopped she would get the feeling that he was wanting her. He hoped she would curl up into him and maybe slip her leg over his as he lays in his blue jeans. He wanted to lay with her and think about how best to tell her about his rule and openly talk about them. The song removed any doubt in his mind that she wanted there to be a them. He wasn't ready yet to tell her, he knew the words he wanted to say. Just didn't know how to say them. YET. He would need to lay and cuddle a bit while he found the right way to say what he wanted to say. He held her tight and close. A loving comforting tightness tho. His hand down her back with her head by his shoulder. She could lay her head on the shoulder or lower more on the chest. But he was pressing her front into his side.
 
Last edited:
She had shown a side of her she had never shown before, it was very hard for her to express feelings normally, hence why she was singing to him instead of talking. She was vulnerable and hated the feeling, her heart beating so quickly it was hard to hear. She could see he was annoyed at first because she was fucking around with her phone, but because of the song she noticed his mood had changed and seemed to understand. She felt his strong hands on her pulling her into him, they had never really been this close before. With her feelings laid bare before him, the way he held her seemed to be much different. She followed how he wanted her, afraid of kneeing him. But the way he moved her around, she gave in making it that much easier to do what he wanted to do with her. Once he stopped she noticed how she was on him and it made her blush that much more, looking into the eyes she fell in love with years prior. Her heart more relaxed yet her face bright red like an apple. She loved how he touched her, she had seen some of his sides but never his anger. She had heard rumors that his temper was beyond explosive, a side she hoped to god she would never see. Since she was resting her head on his chest, the only thing that she heard was the wind rattling the trees but also his heart beat.

She had no idea if it was a good sign that he said nothing for the longest time, unless he was waiting for her to say something. Her mind went on one hell of a ride as she was trying to put what she wanted to say in a more normal way. "I had worked on that song for about a year, I have had feelings for you about a year now. But because of what happened to Donna I was afraid that you would never feel that way about me. I know there are people that are so attached to their partner, that once dead they never seek out anyone else. The children have always come first, as it should be you know? They have known you since the second they were born. And like I told the children, I would never try to replace there mother. But to see me as a friend because I do love them like they were my very own. Sometimes the way you make me feel like the kids and myself are you everything, the only thing in your world worth anything. Like I got butterflies in my stomach, it makes me feel happy. I would do anything for you without even thinking about it, you are very special and I am glad that we have been together through this, we have been through a lot of different things, good times and even the bad." She picked her head up and smiled looking into his eyes.

"You and the kids I love more than anything on this planet"
 
As they lay there. He moved his hand softly rubbing her back up and down. He had held her in a tight grip to move her but not enough to hurt her. Just long enough to get her laying with him. His hand now that was behind her is lightly rubbing her back as she leans into his body with her head on his chest. After a few seconds, he moves his far hand to her leg pulling it over his leg and starts to stroke her thigh. Going from her knee to her skirt. As he lay there he was taking deep relaxed breaths. This felt odd to him, and not in a bad way. Just very unexpected.

He noticed how she blushed and he just smiled as he thought of the words he wanted to say. He needed to make sure there was no misinterpretation. With how she expressed her self with the song and him pulling her and rubbing her like this. He was sure she would get the hint that he had some feelings along the same lines. Tho he has not said them out loud yet.

When she spoke he looked at her in the eyes. His nose lightly touching her nose . He nodded in agreement about how some folks would never want to look for another partner and would honor the memory and vows they had taken. He always thought of him self as that kind of man, but with her he was sure the kids would accept her. He also felt the kids come first. After all that is why he had the rule. Tho laying here with Emily, kinda felt like a loop hole in that rule. One he never would have dreamed of trying to make.

When she was done speaking. He said "I got something to tell you along the lines of what you had said, tho a bit about me. I don't want you to think, don't let your mind race till I am done because I know at first your going to jump to the wrong idea. So its very important that you keep your mind clear till I am done. *he takes a deep breath* Yes I do know what you mean how some folks my self included would never want to take a partner. Most the time they are hung up on the love of there past. This is not the case with me tho. I have always felt once the kids where born they would only know one mother. Now how ever with you I feel the kids would not feel like your trying to replace there mother. They fully accept your in are lifes and they are happy for that. I do harbor some feelings for you, I was going to tell you them but you had taken so long on finding that song *he gives her a wink* I want you to know. You mean allot to me, If it was just me. I would have no hesitation in the world about doing more then laying here with you right now. I would be doing this *leans in and lightly kisses her on the lips for a second before pulling back* I would want to do that and so much more. As you know we both feel the kids come first. You mean allot to all of us. I want to be more but before I can allow my self to move into a new chapter with a new love. I gotta talk to the kids first. I wouldn't be asking them how they felt unless I am sure they would be ok and happy. I am sure they would be ok with you as you have been there for them with Donna. Most importantly I am sure where they would be ok with it as you have been here so much with Donna's passing. Your not someone new, you are apart of this family. I just need to make sure they can handle the change in how your role will be changing. I don't want them to think I stopped caring about Donna when they see you cuddling with me like this or like this *he playfully moves her on top of him with her legs on both sides of his hips* As you know, I am not out to chase some tail. If you weren't someone very special. I wouldn't have you on top of me like this. Hell you wouldn't be in this hammock with me, but you are. As I want you here as you do mean allot to me. I asked you before about moving into the master bedroom, as I wanted you to be comfortable being here. I was going to go much slower, but sometimes life dont work the way we want. As you know I am going to be here some of the week and gone some of the week. So your going to need to make sure you can handle it. I mean sometimes when someone has feelings for another and they are gone for so much. They can get jelious and them kinds of feelings. Before I bring up a us to the kids. I need to know you will trust me as I wont bed anyone other then you. I don't want to be sleeping with anyone other then you. I may sleep on the couch for a few weeks letting the kids get a feel for the change of you in the master bedroom. Before I talk to them about a us as in you being my ole lady. I am going to keep you out away from the mc. I never want the kids around that and I don't want you around that. Well you three will be around it limited, tho I will try and keep it away from the house.

You may have noticed. I am slow to act but when I do. I do it all the way. Like you stayed over there looking for that song, it drove me nuts. I wanted you to sit next to me and talk. Then I would have pulled you like this if you where open to the idea of a us. As you know, I am strong and can be forceful. I want you to know. I wont force you into anything *grins* other then this, you being on top or laying along side rather then sitting up a bit away.Like when you came to the hammock. Sure I pulled you over to me, but soon as you got to my side I let go lightly holding your back where you could have gotten away if you wanted to. I am not some big ogre that would hold you to me forcefully unless I was sure you wanted it. To rap this up in a recap the key thing is. I do care about you and want you but we gotta go slow. You must know this isnt a rejection. Its just I gotta make sure the kids are ok with the small change of you sleeping in my bedroom before I tell them about how I want there to be a us *points to you and me*. He then leans foreword and says in a whisper kinda intending to exhale into her ear "I want there to be us. I want you. I want you and that is why we are like this and why I asked about you moving into my bedroom. As one day I want us to share that bed." He knew that should drive her crazy having the breath lightly in the ear.
 
She listened to him very carefully like she always did it was amazing just how much she made him feel, it was a beautiful feeling and made her feel that more important. She gave him all the time he needed to say his piece and she agreed with it, she tilted her head to the side a little bit. She had never felt this way before, he made her feel like it was just them in the world. She would never see him as some monster, to her he was a big teddy bear but even she knew that she had never seen his temper and the kids had not seen it either. Her mind was racing of the possibilities about there life, and her life with the three of them. Raising children that were not from her own blood or body. But every child deserve respect and love and most importantly protect them from all the bad shit if that was possible. He wanted to keep her away from the MC and especially the children, but had a feeling that she maybe around it to some extent but NEVER with the kids. She would protect them with her life, and she would be damned if she would let anyone hurt them, she felt his hand relax onto her and she did not feel bad, he made her feel like a queen that wasn't rich in cash but in love. She stroked her fingers against his cheek and looked into his eyes. He was such a special person and was glad to see all the good within him, even if she saw the bad he would remain perfect in her own eyes.

"I may have never seen your temper Opie but your no monster, frankly I see you more like a Teddy Bear. I am sorry about the wait but, it's just hard, I have not told you every little detail of my past before we met. I mean I have never broken a law, accept for maybe speeding in the past. Something I would never do with your children in the car. I have researched things about my car to make it more safe for the kids, making sure I know where in the car they need to be due to there young age. But the reason I have had issues with expressing myself was because of what happened to me in school. I kept my head down and was tormented by different bullies, I have never felt anything like I feel for you if that makes since? I have never been this deeply in love. I had a guy friend in school that betrayed me and told everyone we had sex which never happened. I'm still a virgin Opie and plan on keeping myself only for you. Just the thought of laying with a guy that isn't you makes me sick to my stomach. You are my world an I trust you, if I didn't we would not be having this conversation. I never would have told you that I was in love with you, if I did not feel a connection. And until the children are okay with us being together I don't mind sleeping alone. I mean I want to cuddle up to you, make love to you but I know if things move to fast the kids will have a much harder time accepting things.

But I am yours and only yours and you are only mine and accept what ever we have to do, to make this work with the little ones. I will admit I would like us to have a child together, but I am just thinking one day in the future since I am not going to be the one that puts that on anyone. When the children are okay with us being together like you were with Donna then I will put myself on birth control and when the time is right I will stop taking them. Once you think it's a good time to try, I am in no hurry. And your children will always be safe with me, I would never endanger them. Frankly if it came down to me sacrificing my life for theirs I would do it without hesitation"
 
Opie smiles and says "You don't need birth control. I want you to bad to hold out for to long. For the next week or so. We just wont go all the way."To highlight this his hand that was rubbing her leg now slips up under her skirt. His strong large hand is resting on her ass.. Opie is loving feeling her lay on top of him with her legs stretched out on both sides of his body

He knew she could feel how hard his cock is under her hips as its trapped in the middle of both sets of hips.
 
She could feel just how badly he wanted her, and she had no idea how he had such tight control, perhaps it was the fact being a father who puts his kids before himself was the reason? Seeing and even feeling how erect he was under his pants made her look bright red, and she leaned in unsure what to say or do, she was the virgin here after all. She leaned into him and wanted him so badly she moaned when she felt his hand on her skin, making everything ache, but she liked it. She kissed him softly at first but then deepened the kiss showing just how much she needed him.
 
He suddenly groaned and pushed his head into the hammock. He said "Oh god do I want you right now" with saying that he flexed his cock. He was sure she could feel it want to spring up and meet her hips as the jeans hold it down. He shakes his head side to side saying "next few weeks will kill me with wanting suck a hot little thing here." He quickly slipped his hand up from the leg under her skirt and gave her ass a good squeeze then rubbed it soft and tenderly. As he squeezed her ass check he just had a big playful but devilish look to him.
 
She looked at him and feeling what he was doing she rolled her eyes in the back of her head and everything inside her. She gripped the hammock and wanted him there right there. She was turned on while he touched her, she groaned when he squeezed her ass then another hand between her legs where she grew moist. She grinned back at him. "Same here, I would give anything to have you know, but I have learned patience because you are mine and I am yours"
 
Opie smiles and says, "If you cant have my real cock tonight. Would you want to help me clone mine. So you know. You always got it with you." As he asks that. He rubs his fingers slipping under her panties rubbing over her pussy lips.
 
Feeling his touch made her want him. While he touched her in such a personal way. "Maybe once we have sex. If I'm going to loose my virginity is rather have the real thing. She said grinning right back at him. "I will be fine so will the kids"
 
Opie smiles while looking into her eyes and says "There is no maybe, you will lose your virginity in a few weeks. I want to ask you two questions that you don't need to answer. They are, has a guy ever made you have a orgasm before? The second one was when was the last time you came, even if it was by your self?"

He watched her face for any clues to how she takes the questions. As he watches his hands lightly run from her ass to her neck and back down.

Opie kept one hand on her ass making heart shaped runs on her sexy ass. Now and then his right hand would squeezes it. He slipped his left hand up the back under her shirt. His hand now messaging her back as it moves around her back.

A look of shock on his face as he suddenly remembers "Don't forget to tell your parents that your moving. We cant have them worried about you."
 
Last edited:
She smiled at him thinking about the questions and sighed softly looking into those eyes she knew all to well what she wanted. "I have never touched myself and no one has touched me but I have had a orgasm once I accidentally found a porn site watched a few got me so interested and had an orgasm" she said with a soft smile and sighed softly.
 
He softly pulled her down to him. So they can kiss on the lips. He wanted her to feel her body pres firmly into his. After a few kisses on the lips he moved his hands to her side and started to rub the side of her breast with his left hand.

As his hand now is starting to rub on the side of her breast he moves his mouth to lightly nibble on her lower lip.

As he dose this, he knows he is pushing her buttons and turning her on. He wants to show her how good it can feel to have a love touch and play. She knows he is strong and has felt him control her. Like by lifting her so her hips is where he wants them, from a side to on top. He also knows she has felt the softer side like the cuddly side.

He is looking foreword to helping her explore her self.
 
She felt so great with what he was doing to her and made her feel so wonderful. Her nipples grew hard and she grew wet. She felt the strength in his arms. But his face showed love and was perfect. She wanted him inside her but knew that wasn't going to happen so she took her hips and grind her hips into him feeling his hard on made her smile as she kissed him lovingly.
 
Back
Top