The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

I think being in an MFM would do it for me

This is one hot thread, and I confess to a fascination with cock -- mostly watching, from afar. But I think if I could find myself as a M in an MFM, I would more than enthusiastically step over the line in giving and receiving pleasure from both my partners!

My answers

- Do you absolutely love women?
- Do you Love the sight of a nice cock?
- Do you fantasize about cock?
- Have you thought about stroking, sucking or fucking a nice cock?
- Do you find yourself having little to no attraction to men but being unable to explain why you are so turned on by cock?

YES to all.
I would love to visit a gloryhole and suck on big cocks.

I’d love to see my boyfriend servicing a man’s cock, both orally and anally. He is an admitted cock lover, and while his fantasies mainly run toward shemales, he has said that sometimes he imagines it being just ANY nice hard cock, or that he’d like to do a gloryhole with the possibility of both shemales and men and not know which was which as he was sucking it. We have fantasized about him getting his ass fucked by a shemale, but I think I could encourage him to take it up the ass from a man as well.

I do adore women and am mostly hetero. I love sex with a woman who is sexually mature and secure with herself and her sexuality. (Women who meet that requirement are rare. I've only met a very few.)

I have had the desire to suck a cock since a teen. I liked the idea of being somewhat sub to an older man, pleasing him from my knees. I want a man who will encourage my desire to worship his hard shaft and edge him for hours. My interest has always been on sucking cock but have become very interested in being fucked. My ex fiance fucked me with her anal bead stick a few times and I really enjoyed that. I can imagine that a real cock would feel even better. I would prefer a cut cock and the man to have little to no pubic hair. I really do not find hair around a cock to be attractive, especially if it is dark hair. I don't mind women who have hairy pussies but on a guy it's a turn-off to see a bunch of hair down there.

I have never been with a woman who showed any sign of being aroused by the idea of me sucking cock, so I never shared my interest with any of them. I have met a couple women who were but was not in a sexual relationship with them. My biggest fantasy is to suck a guy while his wife watches and gets off on seeing that. Unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen for me.

I’d love to see my boyfriend servicing a man’s cock, both orally and anally. He is an admitted cock lover, and while his fantasies mainly run toward shemales, he has said that sometimes he imagines it being just ANY nice hard cock, or that he’d like to do a gloryhole with the possibility of both shemales and men and not know which was which as he was sucking it. We have fantasized about him getting his ass fucked by a shemale, but I think I could encourage him to take it up the ass from a man as well.

He’s a lucky man...

I do adore women and am mostly hetero. I love sex with a woman who is sexually mature and secure with herself and her sexuality. (Women who meet that requirement are rare. I've only met a very few.)

I have had the desire to suck a cock since a teen. I liked the idea of being somewhat sub to an older man, pleasing him from my knees. I want a man who will encourage my desire to worship his hard shaft and edge him for hours. My interest has always been on sucking cock but have become very interested in being fucked. My ex fiance fucked me with her anal bead stick a few times and I really enjoyed that. I can imagine that a real cock would feel even better. I would prefer a cut cock and the man to have little to no pubic hair. I really do not find hair around a cock to be attractive, especially if it is dark hair. I don't mind women who have hairy pussies but on a guy it's a turn-off to see a bunch of hair down there.

I have never been with a woman who showed any sign of being aroused by the idea of me sucking cock, so I never shared my interest with any of them. I have met a couple women who were but was not in a sexual relationship with them. My biggest fantasy is to suck a guy while his wife watches and gets off on seeing that. Unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen for me.
Met one that lost all sense of trust in me when I told her that I had fantasies of other men and that relationship ended shortly thereafter

Bodies

I wonder what kind of cocks do you prefer...

Shaved, waxed, unshaven.
What about the men’s bodyhair: bears, normal or without body hair?
Is it the same to you?

In my case I live TS cock (the more femenine the better (I enjoy them longer than thicker) I’ve never tried with a male like cock holder, since hairy bodies don’t turn me on.

I consider a straight cock-lover. Yes, I’ve sucked and been fucked several times (I love it), though I love pussy too...

I can't stop thinking about my wife embracing her proper role as my Domme and taking other lovers and forcing me to stroke and suck them

Back