Ladies: Do you like flashing?

Yes, I do flash my boobs every chance get especially when I'm out and drinking or smoking. I've been down to my bra and panties on more than a few occasions.
Down to bra and panties..Hot...ever any further?

I was driving with my ex girlfriend in the passenger seat, and on the highway, she spreads her legs and puts her feet on the dash, hikes up her dress, and surprise, no underwear.

She took my right hand off the gear shifter and put in between her legs, guiding my fingers into her, then while using both hands wrapped around mine, she fucks herself using my hand as a toy.

I look over and the mac truck driver next to us was watching and smiling.

I was driving with my ex girlfriend in the passenger seat, and on the highway, she spreads her legs and puts her feet on the dash, hikes up her dress, and surprise, no underwear.

She took my right hand off the gear shifter and put in between her legs, guiding my fingers into her, then while using both hands wrapped around mine, she fucks herself using my hand as a toy.

I look over and the mac truck driver next to us was watching and smiling.

awesome gf.

when we used to travel, it was customary for my wife to flash me, everywhere. I have tons of pics from around the world, tits and pussy all out in the open. Our biggest challenge was restaurant pics, we managed a few.

I wouldn't say I do but I also wouldn't say I don't.:cool: :D
There have been many times where's I've accidentally exposed myself be it something like dirty bottoms of feet (which some ladies seem to not mind but I do lol), visible erect nipples (again some don't care I do) or worse (I leave it to your imagination). At the time I've felt embarrassed but also a bit turned on at the same time.

I wouldn't say I do but I also wouldn't say I don't.:cool: :D
There have been many times where's I've accidentally exposed myself be it something like dirty bottoms of feet (which some ladies seem to not mind but I do lol), visible erect nipples (again some don't care I do) or worse (I leave it to your imagination). At the time I've felt embarrassed but also a bit turned on at the same time.

Some may not agree but i think having some reservations like you have described then makes the time u do whether knowingly or unknowingly just that much more arousing

Sorry game is over now. Thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a kick out of stealth flashing/mooning my wife when she's not expecting it. It's just around the house though and it's more silly than sexy.

Why is it that I never see you ladies flashing in restaurants or on the highways? I’m being cheated here!

When I’m on vacation I might try to find someone to flash. Has to be someone I think will be appreciative of the flash 😉

Flashing

I have always liked flashing. I like getting men to look and even better to stare. I love it when a man gets caught staring by his wife or date and gets a reaction from her! I am not very big on top but thin shirts without a bra and sheer blouses attract a lot of attention. Good heels and thigh highs with a skirt short enough to allow the elastics to show are sure fire winners as well.

I have always liked flashing. I like getting men to look and even better to stare. I love it when a man gets caught staring by his wife or date and gets a reaction from her! I am not very big on top but thin shirts without a bra and sheer blouses attract a lot of attention. Good heels and thigh highs with a skirt short enough to allow the elastics to show are sure fire winners as well.

Mmmmmmmm...

I like dressing up in a sexy top and short skirt and getting in the car and flashing the truckers my 46DD's!! I get a kick out of it. So if you're driving down the freeway, look around....you never know, the car next to you could be me!

My ex used to love to lay back the car seat and flash truckers and got so hot when I would touch her while the truckers watched. She laid the seat down so no one could see her just passing by but anyone in a high vehicle could. So many truckers would stay right next to us and then she put on a show. She loved it and it would lead to great sex when we got home. The interesting thing is I never asked her to do it. She decided on her own knowing it would turn me on.

I especially like flashing strangers that can't do anything about it. Like they are having a business meeting at a cafe, or with their wife.

and what if the wife notices and wants you to join them? Surprising you....

I agree, that can be fun. I like it when the wind blows up my dress or skirt in front of strangers.

I've been privileged to be the lucky stranger in that scenario on a few rare occasions - all highly memorable and very erotic. :rose:

Last edited:
I have been flashed by women 4 times. All different women. The first time was only semi voluntary though. When I was about 19 I went on a camping trip with a friend and his girlfriend. One drunken night around the campfire My pal thought I should see his girlfriends fabulous tits. He started to pull her tube top up but she desperately struggled to hold it down but finally she said what the fuck and pulled it up herself and flashed a perfectly formed pair of little tits. I quite soon after retreated to my tent to remember them and enjoy. The next time wasn't until my mid twenties a friend of my younger sister and her boyfriend were visiting The city I lived in and had arranged to crash at my place for a couple of nights. On the second night I went out for drinks with them. We got back to my flat quite late. They bedded down on my sofa bed and I went to have a piss before I went to my bedroom. I have to pass through the living room to reach my room and in the moonlight I could see the cover on her side was pulled down a bit and one of her breasts was exposed. I only gave it a quick look as I passed by believing it was just an accident . I guess this counts as a double flash because in the morning I was headed back to the toilet for another piss she was exposed again except it was her pussy. Her boyfriend was well passed out but I suspected she was not as I noticed her heavy breathing as well as her pussy. I didn't linger though and continued to the bathroom. When I entered the room again she had positioned herself so I got a very good view this time i sat down in an adjacent chair not caring if the BF woke up. She spread her legs wider so I could see pretty much everything but her clitoris. I gazed at this luscious pussy for a minute or so then I returned to the bathroom this time for a long shower and a good wank. When I came out she had recovered herself and her sleeping boyfriend was completely oblivious to all of it. 6 months down the road She moved to my city and not long after that I got to fuck that pussy. The next flash was after I had moved to England. I shared a squat with another friend and his girlfriend. One afternoon I had come home from the local pub The bathroom is right at the top of the stairs just inside the entrance to the flat. I stepped inside and noticed the bathroom door was slightly ajar and I could see the b
Mirror in the room reflected in the mirror was her pussy as she seemed to be examining it. I saw her eyes look towards the door and smile. Then she slowly closed the door. The last time I was flashed was on an almost deserted late night tube train the pretty young punk girl in a very short tartan skirt sitting right across from me opened her legs wide for enough time for me to see her shaved pussy then closed them again and got off at the next stop.

Back