Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 10:06 AM   #7001
KrazieKat69
Literotica Guru

Gotta love a woman who can lick her own nipples!! So hot!!

My stories:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 08-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #7002
NomDePlay
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justadesperatewifeandmom View Post
and the next request.

I know some of you aren't going to like it. Keep your bitching, whining, complaining, etc to yourself. I don't walk around picking apart your bad habits, and bad habits, I have many bad habits, but I have learned that many people actually have all sort of fetishes including some of my bad habits.

so from the pm request

NEVER have I missed smoking more than I did seeing you in these pics. Now I can start some new fantasies with "Got a butt I can have?" ..

I do ADORE looking at you and reading your posts. Thanks for being a bright spot in my days ..

Old 08-18-2018, 10:34 AM   #7003
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazieKat69 View Post
Gotta love a woman who can lick her own nipples!! So hot!!

It has totally been added to the special skills section of my resume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomDePlay View Post
NEVER have I missed smoking more than I did seeing you in these pics. Now I can start some new fantasies with "Got a butt I can have?" ..

I do ADORE looking at you and reading your posts. Thanks for being a bright spot in my days ..
Lol.

Every time I quit, it is "smokers corner" that drawls me back in. Some of my best friendships have been made at smokers corner. The best work meetings happen at smokers corner. One meets the most interesting people at smokers corner. The best discussions and debates happen on smokers corner. It is the great equalizer. Every there as a spare 5 minutes while they stand and inhale. The smoking rooms in Atlanta airport are a wealth of diversity, discussions, and entertainment.

And thank you.

BDSM test says that I am a primal, non-monogamist, exhibitionist, voyeuristic, switch, brat; and surprises no one. http://bdsmtest.org/r/JymS7Bjg

Old 08-18-2018, 11:36 AM   #7004
charterguy05
Literotica Guru

Quote:
ok I will post this one because bored waiting for a last minute "urgent" drop by

https://i.imgur.com/CPlRRJem.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gI8Z3XVm.jpg?1
Mmm such lucky fingers

Old 08-18-2018, 01:36 PM   #7005
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by charterguy05 View Post
Mmm such lucky fingers
I don't know, they are very overworked.

BDSM test says that I am a primal, non-monogamist, exhibitionist, voyeuristic, switch, brat; and surprises no one. http://bdsmtest.org/r/JymS7Bjg

Old 08-18-2018, 01:44 PM   #7006
iaabanag
Really Experienced

Quote:
Yeah. I guess.

Though now I do think a show has to be made about June Cleavage and her beaver. Her beaver really likes hard wood.

Anyway. A shorter version of the messaged clip that was a response to yesterday's request , as I like it known that I am a chick of my word.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ezjcshz1n...11502.mp4?dl=0
You absolutely are a chick of your word.! Loved every second of the video. Thank you !!

Old 08-18-2018, 04:11 PM   #7007
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaabanag View Post
You absolutely are a chick of your word.! Loved every second of the video. Thank you !!
Always happy to entertain. Especially when it is something I'd probably be doing anyway

Old 08-18-2018, 05:14 PM   #7008
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

So since I have only posted a pervy video today. I thought I'd do artsy, so I decided to take some shower pictures and video (I do that sometimes)

Figured that I would throw together something silly and artsy, so here.

Now the next picture, I just thought was fucking funny. You have probably seen both Mustang Sally and I make reference to arms up. You also might have noticed almost all my full nudes are arms up. I am sure it is no secret that many of us try to catch our best angles. Such in our tummy, point our toes, tense muscles etc. In has an amazing effect on the look of the body.

Anyway in this picture, I am taking close ups of my nipple for something artsy like above. So arm up. But it is a close up from a lower angle, meaning the other arm is down, holding my phone.

Yeah, I find the difference really astounding and very amusing. I knew it made a difference, of course, and I have no idea if the other big tit over 28 women like Allia and Sally have this extreme of a difference (Yeah sorry for calling y'all out for big tits, but I am sure you know though. If you didn't, fyi y'all have big tits, and sorry if I forgot anyone, those are the only 2 who come to mind who are playing with tits near the same league as myself)

Anyway I hope y'all get as much as a giggle as I did from this, and now you can also appreciate why "arms up" is a thought that goes through my head.

Like hey, look at us, we are all the way up here, all perky and shit. Oh wait, haha fooled you, totally not.

Old 08-18-2018, 05:26 PM   #7009
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:
So since I have only posted a pervy video today. I thought I'd do artsy, so I decided to take some shower pictures and video (I do that sometimes)

http://i.imgur.com/LaHQpPRm.jpg

Now the next picture, I just thought was fucking funny. You have probably seen both Mustang Sally and I make reference to arms up. You also might have noticed almost all my full nudes are arms up. I am sure it is no secret that many of us try to catch our best angles. Such in our tummy, point our toes, tense muscles etc. In has an amazing effect on the look of the body.

Anyway in this picture, I am taking close ups of my nipple for something artsy like above. So arm up. But it is a close up from a lower angle, meaning the other arm is down, holding my phone.

Yeah, I find the difference really astounding and very amusing. I knew it made a difference, of course, and I have no idea if the other big tit over 28 women like Allia and Sally have this extreme of a difference (Yeah sorry for calling y'all out for big tits, but I am sure you know though. If you didn't, fyi y'all have big tits, and sorry if I forgot anyone, those are the only 2 who come to mind who are playing with tits near the same league as myself)

Anyway I hope y'all get as much as a giggle as I did from this, and now you can also appreciate why "arms up" is a thought that goes through my head.

Like hey, look at us, we are all the way up here, all perky and shit. Oh wait, haha fooled you, totally not.

http://i.imgur.com/rQHyWI6m.jpg
The arty pics are amazing. The difference a little colour variation makes.

The one arm up pic, looks like you have one tit in a hidden supporting bra, and the other is the hanging tit of Babylon. A huge difference.
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies (same name as here), but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM .
Thinking about you all the time.

Old 08-18-2018, 05:54 PM   #7010
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
The arty pics are amazing. The difference a little colour variation makes.

The one arm up pic, looks like you have one tit in a hidden supporting bra, and the other is the hanging tit of Babylon. A huge difference.

Thank you.

And yeah, I was amused. But I am amused by simply things. I find those trick squirrel feeders pretty funny too. And Boston terriers. Hell, they can be asleep, and still funny with the snoring and all. Using my cat as a weapon with a laser pointer. Soft cocks amuse me a little (sorry guys, but they are kind of silly looking, especially paired with testicles, oh and how running your hand up his thigh can make his soft penis jump a little, always makes me smile), grumpy cat looks, that awkward moment when I laugh at something that shouldn't be funny then laugh more.

Yeah the amount i laugh in a day is probably excessive, but hey, amused by simple things. Even better with others laughing with me though.

Old 08-18-2018, 07:22 PM   #7011
wtexcat
Having fun

Quote:

That is some wonderful art I am seeing, color nipples and all..

Old 08-18-2018, 07:57 PM   #7012
NomDePlay
Literotica Guru

Quote:

you said "big tits" like it was a BAD thing ... and I for one would respectfully and forcefully disagree!!

Viva la tits!!

Old 08-18-2018, 09:09 PM   #7013
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtexcat View Post
That is some wonderful art I am seeing, color nipples and all..
Thank you. Yup I can be all artsy and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomDePlay View Post
you said "big tits" like it was a BAD thing ... and I for one would respectfully and forcefully disagree!!

Viva la tits!!
Oh I really like having big tits. Big tits are fucking awesome. If given the choice of like they are now or like a more traditional C or D, i would keep these. That being said, I think mine crossed too far. Like I'd like a US H/UK FF. Something in between little and oh my fucking god are you using basketballs as implants. Also, gravity sucks as time goes by. Stupid time and gravity. I was just trying to say it funny and careful as it is never wise to call anything on a chick big, unless you really do relate.

Old 08-18-2018, 09:34 PM   #7014
Shyguy1369
Literotica Guru

Quote:

You definitely can be artistic... AND pervy all in one. I absolutely love, adore and wish I could worship your breasts. So fantastic. Thank you so much for always sharing those gorgeous globes of love

Old 08-19-2018, 09:29 AM   #7015
AmPic Moderator

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!
Please consider that the moderators only are here to help the site owner to make sure that the posts and threads follow the Forum Rules. If you don't agree with the forum rules, please don't discuss them with the moderators, but contact the siteowners about them. You can find a handy link to do that at the bottom of every page.

Closed Thread