Courage acquired

love the heels!

103_4368_zps0f5e838c.jpg

I thought in Side View but perhaps I was only seeing what my mind wanted me to see.

And add me to the list of those who think that your ass is spectacular although I do believe that I've mentioned it several times before :)

Um, what nip slip? Only asking since I don't see it!

There really are many ass lovers here. And you have a very fine ass. :D

Thank you Inspirinious!

I thought in Side View but perhaps I was only seeing what my mind wanted me to see.

And add me to the list of those who think that your ass is spectacular although I do believe that I've mentioned it several times before :)

No I think that was a shadow you were seeing.

And yes you have. Thank you!

Very nice :rose::)

Thanks! I do appreciate it!

This pic is very erotic. Three hands! My mind is spinning with naughty thoughts.

103_4449_zps9bf52fd1.jpg

This pic is very erotic. Three hands! My mind is spinning with naughty thoughts.

103_4449_zps9bf52fd1.jpg

Well the fourth was holding the camera at the time ;) glad we could help with those naughty thoughts. Have you seen the one on SG's thread?

Well the fourth was holding the camera at the time ;) glad we could help with those naughty thoughts. Have you seen the one on SG's thread?

Next time you two get together, you need a photographer/videographer. I can do both. :)

Just offering to help, so all your hands are free to play.
050.gif

Next time you two get together, you need a photographer/videographer. I can do both. :)

Just offering to help, so all your hands are free to play.
050.gif

Hmmmm, I think you may have to fight off a certain male in my life to get that honor. But, I will keep that in mind ;)

Oh LW. You know I have a weakness for you on your knees. There are just so many possibilities. I can be behind you, in front of you, underneath you. Yum, I'd like to try each. Great pics beautiful !

Yes, you have a weakness for me on my knees, and my ass! Thank you! :kiss:

Back