The Isolated Blurt Thread XI: Dreaming of an STD Christmas, Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4yF1prCYAICqc4.jpg:large


Had to get this in before the day's over! :D
 
I just watched the movie Carrie for the first time and wow. Was the opening scene crafted by a underage loving prevert or what? Wtf was the relevance of all that "underage" t&a to the storyline?!?
 
I didn't even get any jerky.

:mad:
Yerky. /Tom Cavanaugh
(No one will get this, but NN. That's okay.)

Cannot live with them, cannot throw them into the woodchipper.
(Just joking!)

Just wait, until you hit 50! Weepy, I get. Tenderness, is a given. The ovaries get wobbly, and the estrogen gets shoved aside. Look out! In my twenties, I used to throw things at He Who Must Be Obeyed. Then, I mellowed out. Now, I feel werewolf teeth forming, when I get severely ticked off.
This jives with some of the other things I've heard. Sometimes I'm scared, already feeling this weirdness at 32. Then I just hold onto the hope that everything is dying off early and I'll be good by the time I hit 50. ;)

Werewolf teeth! Love it.

all evidence to the contrary
*pies you* :D
 
Bluey, I need one of your special desserts. The kind with three layers. And chunks of stuff.
 
We assembled the traditional gingerbread houses tonight (so they could set in advance of decorating them tomorrow) and now the whole house has the scent of ginger and cinnamon and clove and nutmeg. DAMN if that is not the best scent! (except for maybe pussy)
 
That was the first scary movie I ever saw. I was 12 and the peeps were out late and my sister and I were so scared in our beds that night. I was plastered against the wall in my bed just waiting for the hand to come out of the grave to grab me.
 
My first was Nightmare on Elm Street then the Exorcist. I was 6. I love horror movies, whether they're cheesy or truly scary.

I watched Freddy die last month with mine. I didn't realize til it was over that a Johnny Depp played one of the boyfriends.

I can't do scary anymore, especially that new stuff out like that Something Above, Something Below. I spend far too many nights sleeping alone to do that bizness.
 

Did you see when I hopped onto the new lit chat the other night that I made a room called neci's cock palace? Nobody went in there. Except for one dude who seemed creepy. I got bumped and never went back in. Jesus, what is all that chat fuss about? It was so fucking lame.
 
Did you see when I hopped onto the new lit chat the other night that I made a room called neci's cock palace? Nobody went in there. Except for one dude who seemed creepy. I got bumped and never went back in. Jesus, what is all that chat fuss about? It was so fucking lame.

I saw you! I didn't say hi because seemingly theres people in there with similar names. I pm'd Aqua asking for pics of her nosh and it was some dude!!!

lol

I thought Neci made the cock palace.

Classic room....I love it.

Be careful with edibles.....you can get plenty stoned on those deals. Much different buzz than a straight up smoke buzz in my opinion.
 
I just watched the movie Carrie for the first time and wow. Was the opening scene crafted by a underage loving prevert or what? Wtf was the relevance of all that "underage" t&a to the storyline?!?
How can you never have seen that movie? I didn't sleep for 2 days after. I was sure a hand was gonna come up through my mattress. Didn't touch a knife for weeks.

My first was Nightmare on Elm Street then the Exorcist. I was 6. I love horror movies, whether they're cheesy or truly scary.
Who lets a 6 year old watch that shit?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top