Do you like it down your throat or all over your face

buster1949

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Posts
134
I like to swallow best, don't care for it all over my face
deep down my throat is my favorite

PM if you want to hear more
 
I like to swallow best, don't care for it all over my face
deep down my throat is my favorite

PM if you want to hear more

it depends on the situation, i like to swallow best but i also love getting a facial too, they are both a huge turn on for me.
 
prefer swallowing

...... but it really is a tough question to answer. Love them both.
 
Haven't had the pleasure yet

For my first experience I want it in my throat.... maybe after he pulls out rub some on my face for my wife or his, to lick it up and share.
 
I never understood the appeal of facials. Cum is much too delicious to waste! I always want him to cum either in my mouth or down my throat.
 
I love to swallow! On the face is ok (it is a great face cream...) but the shot in my mouth and feeling it fill me up right before I swallow is what I really love.
 
The Cat That Got The Cream...

I like to swallow best, don't care for it all over my face
deep down my throat is my favorite

PM if you want to hear more

Nothing quite makes you feel more like a smug well-face-fucked slut than having pools of fresh spunk trickling and cooling across your face, especially if you then get the satisfaction of slurping and tonguing the big messy cock responsible clean, in a long leisurely self-indulgent deep-sucking afterwards. I love it when my Boyfriend looks down at my spunk-messy face, with his cock lodged somewhere deep in my throat, and he says 'you nasty bitch'...
 
Hard to say I love the humiliation of a facial but there s something wonderful about swallowing too. But then I just love cum everywhere a full on bukkake with a big group of guys is on my bucket list.
 
I love feeling that warm load on my face and body. I like tasting it as well.
 
One time I sucked this guy until he was on the verge of coming and he positioned himself so that he was straddling me over my groin and started stroking. He came all over my cock and balls and then smeared his cum all into my pubes and down between my legs. He worked it deep into my hair and all around my crotch. You can't clean that up with a paper towel and the whole rest of the day I could feel his dry cum all crusty in my pubes which served as a reminder that I had sucked his dick that day.
 
Love it both ways, love the taste of cum, how it feels shooting in my mouth. Love for a guy to cum on my face, body, hot sticky delight.
 
I love it both ways. I enjoy seeing a cock blow it's load all over my face. My mouth open, it's very very hot.
 
Never wanted it on my face. I considered that degrading, and I never went for that aggressive belittling shit. On my belly, butt, or thigh was just fine.
 
Depends on what mood Im in, really. Sometimes I want it in my mouth, sometimes I really want him to coat my face, something my wife wont let me do, Ive even asked for guys to come on my crotch or in the crack of my ass. Its all in what urge hits me at that particular time.

But most of the time, I want to swallow it. I feel like its my sweet reward for a job well done, and I really enjoy the taste of cum.
 
Back
Top