Ladies: You are not a princess.

in reality his mom would've put out to the first male to eat simba.

Dear Reader

The gals unleash these bullshitathons to make you think youre nutz when they demand to be esteemed for a Princess.

Do this: Keep fit, increase your prosperity, ignore their blabber, and when theyre outta nonsense they'll offer pussy. Hold out for the pussy, leave the blabber for the pansy white boyz.

in reality his mom would've put out to the first male to eat simba.

That's not how lions work. Sarabi is the queen of the pride. Normally in a pride, there are only around three males and a dozen or more females. If a male harms a cub in any way he's kicked out of the pride, because those few males are the ones who actually raise the cubs while the females hunt. There's generally a single male who is the strongest who cares for the cubs (of all females) the most, acting as a kind of schoolteacher, and he's generally the "king" of the pack. In this pack, that was Mufasa. Scar, his brother, wanted that position, but he wasn't strong enough to get it by combat, nor hot enough to get it by winning over the females. So he decides to try for it instead by killing Mufasa in a sneaky way, thereby still claiming the kitty throne via right by combat. Simba, however, would have grown to be stronger than him and then killed him to reclaim the top place in the males of the pride, but he couldn't strait up kill a cub without all the females ganging up on him and literally ripping him apart, which is a thing that they do, so he has to make it look like an accident. Hence, the stampede.

Again, Disney actually brought in real lions/studied lions for at least 3 years in order to make this film. That's why it won so many academy awards and such. It all makes reality sense within the lion hierarchy/the way lions actually work.

It's basically what happened if a lion, rather than a human, wrote Hamlet.

as soon as the parent male/s are overthrown the new male kills the young and bangs the moms. they ovulate as soon as the young are dead. that's how it works. no new male is going to waste energy raising his defeated rivals' offspring.

it may take a few days to get the chance to kill them, but they will get there in the end. and then, the sex.

Dear Reader

The gals unleash these bullshitathons to make you think youre nutz when they demand to be esteemed for a Princess.

Do this: Keep fit, increase your prosperity, ignore their blabber, and when theyre outta nonsense they'll offer pussy. Hold out for the pussy, leave the blabber for the pansy white boyz.

;)

"My husband Scott is well read, adventurous and makes me laugh: I love him. But he's also forgetful, untidy and a terrible time keeper. He suffers from serious bouts of spousal deafness, but never fails to hear me when I curse him under my breath from afar.
Some years ago we took possession of Dixie, an eight-week-old excitable puppy that I took to obedience class.
Over six weeks, I watched her transform and marvelled at how I had managed to change and control another species. I wrote in my diary: 'Try on husband.' I did - and it worked. Here's how:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ilarious-book-reveals-really-tight-leash.html

I was not raised as a princess but I was in training to be an elegant lady.

Deportment, good posture, how to serve tea, Miss Manners etc. Unfortunately I failed and became a tom boy instead. Luckily I had Uncles who taught me to change a tyre, check my engine oil and other very useful life lessons on being a fairly independent gal.

I think the message that this school wants to send to girls is a good idea.

If you are self confident and capable and eventually find a prince but can also stand on your own two feet then girl power is excellent.

The fuck makes you think she didn't work for it?

You know why she's a supermodel, educator, astrophysicist?

Because she went through College

8894260509_83f25e04b7_z.jpg

Because she worked shitty jobs

Barbie%20McDonalds%20Cashier.jpg

She's fought for her country

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0_dKr3viCQn9watoR_v3zGjuomYq3Tzy6isANSDTZkGG8T8mT

She's paid her dues.

She even ran for president 4 times!

president-barbies-sm.jpg

I love your post!!!!!

as soon as the parent male/s are overthrown the new male kills the young and bangs the moms. they ovulate as soon as the young are dead. that's how it works. no new male is going to waste energy raising his defeated rivals' offspring.

Lots of males do that, not just lions or humans (another key example). It takes a lot more than a chance at sex to overcome your "species preservation over self preservation" instinct. What you're talking about it really rare, it's relocating an ENTIRE PRIDE. It's not something that a male from within the pride will do. Since males get kicked out of prides so frequently, they will sometimes attack the prides of other males, slaughter all the males, best the women and children in combat, and claim their place as newly inclusive in the pride. That's not common because it's difficult to do, and often includes working with male lions not from your birth pride, which is something they don't like to do. You not only have to kill all the present males, you have to win over the harem by besting each and every one of them in combat as well. They don't go into heat because there's a new mate, lionesses have a circadian rythem that occurs at the time when prey are moving back into the plains to feed after the rains, when the young are more likely to survive. Not just... whenever a new male comes around.

attempted pride takeovers by wandering males are not blue moon events. any male reaching maturity is expelled to become yet another wandering male in search of a pride. only the female part of the pride is constant and stable, and a male only gets to stay for as long as he can keep beating all challenges (which isn't many years). species preservation isn't the aim of the males, who are only concerned with keeping enough vag on hand for the survival of their own genes. the females will attempt to defend the cubs but they're doomed once their father is gone.

there is no pride relocation, because the pride is the females and the females stay put. it's just the changing of the guard and a handful of dead cubs.

Last edited:
Last edited:
you always seem to put an oddly tinted lens on your reading of things.

attempted pride takeovers by wandering males are not blue moon events. any male reaching maturity is expelled to become yet another wandering male in search of a pride. only the female part of the pride is constant and stable, and a male only gets to stay for as long as he can keep beating all challenges (which isn't many years). species preservation isn't the aim of the males, who are only concerned with keeping enough vag on hand for the survival of their own genes. the females will attempt to defend the cubs but they're doomed once their father is gone.

there is no pride relocation, because the pride is the females and the females stay put. it's just the changing of the guard and a handful of dead cubs.

I'm not sure why you think that it's easy to defeat an entire pride of lions when you're a cocky teenager with limited experience but I expect that an entire team of zoologists couldn't explain to you why that makes no sense so I know that I couldn't.

Last edited:
image027_S.jpg

Blood on the mouth, knife in the hand. Disney's traditional tiara n' glass slipper glamour gals can't fuck with Princess Mononoke's San. Except for maybe Merida and Mulan.

Princess-Merida-in-Brave-010.jpg

tumblr_inline_mj99yxZwZW1qz4rgp.jpg

Can't forget about Xena: Warrior Princess, either! :D

xena-1.jpg

I'm not sure why you think that it's easy to defeat an entire pride of lions when you're a cocky teenager with limited experience but an expect that an entire team of zoologists couldn't explain to you why that makes no sense so I know that I couldn't.
who said easy? and who said teen? a male would need to be in his prime to take over. beat the male/s, wear down the womens, kill the kids & settle down. and how long does 'in his prime' last? because that's only how long he'll lead a pride for.

the females don't want to be without a male, so they only resist to a point once the old male is ousted. and once the cubs are dead it's happy families.

did you read the team of zoologists?

who said easy? and who said teen? a male would need to be in his prime to take over. beat the male/s, wear down the womens, kill the kids & settle down. and how long does 'in his prime' last? because that's only how long he'll lead a pride for.

the females don't want to be without a male, so they only resist to a point once the old male is ousted. and once the cubs are dead it's happy families.

did you read the team of zoologists?

And that's a rare occurrence.

Also not relivent to the Lion King, and more relivent to the sequel, wherein that's what happens. In the Lion King we're talking about dissent within the pride itself. And because it is following the script of Hamlet, there are things that aren't going to be dealt with, like an outside male, just because they're irrleivent to the story.

;)

"My husband Scott is well read, adventurous and makes me laugh: I love him. But he's also forgetful, untidy and a terrible time keeper. He suffers from serious bouts of spousal deafness, but never fails to hear me when I curse him under my breath from afar.
Some years ago we took possession of Dixie, an eight-week-old excitable puppy that I took to obedience class.
Over six weeks, I watched her transform and marvelled at how I had managed to change and control another species. I wrote in my diary: 'Try on husband.' I did - and it worked. Here's how:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ilarious-book-reveals-really-tight-leash.html

I was not raised as a princess but I was in training to be an elegant lady.

Deportment, good posture, how to serve tea, Miss Manners etc. Unfortunately I failed and became a tom boy instead. Luckily I had Uncles who taught me to change a tyre, check my engine oil and other very useful life lessons on being a fairly independent gal.

I think the message that this school wants to send to girls is a good idea.

If you are self confident and capable and eventually find a prince but can also stand on your own two feet then girl power is excellent.

It took my wife 40 years to undo the damage 25 years of exposure to mother, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, feminists, etc inflicted on me. She taught me males and females cant be friends, cuz the least kindness evinced by a male to a female is damning sexual predation in her eyes. And its true. Loan a book to a woman, and her next stop is the police. I see females as a dog prolly see's Einstein, DOES NOT COMPUTE. My wife says that anything that comes outta a womans mouth is a lie.

inevitable. if he will depose, then he will be deposed. with a few years between.

and what was he plot of the lion king? scratch that thought, I can't stand Disney. i'll be asleep three lines in. but i'm pretty sure they weren't overly obsessed with getting the natural behaviour of lions down accurately on film.

just more tired old make you laugh, make you cry, good v evil, good triumphs and happily ever after bollocks.

image027_S.jpg

Blood on the mouth, knife in the hand. Disney's traditional tiara n' glass slipper glamour gals can't fuck with Princess Mononoke's San. Except for maybe Merida and Mulan.

Princess-Merida-in-Brave-010.jpg

tumblr_inline_mj99yxZwZW1qz4rgp.jpg

Can't forget about Xena: Warrior Princess, either! :D

xena-1.jpg

leia-300x225.jpg

Though if we're going to step outside Disney, I like my princesses to be Ninja Wizards. You know, in case I need them to shoot magic arrows to help me slay an evil monster.

sheik2.jpg

It took my wife 40 years to undo the damage 25 years of exposure to mother, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, feminists, etc inflicted on me. She taught me males and females cant be friends, cuz the least kindness evinced by a male to a female is damning sexual predation in her eyes. And its true. Loan a book to a woman, and her next stop is the police. I see females as a dog prolly see's Einstein, DOES NOT COMPUTE. My wife says that anything that comes outta a womans mouth is a lie.

Sure some women are bitches. But not all of us are.

But you know that already since you found a keeper.

:)

Back