Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

a semi hard cock is amazingly enticing...it is such a thrill to make and watch it harden
 
Stunning penis!

Such a beautiful point of view shown here.
Looking down at your sub/wife/slave as your cock is pushed into her mouth, feeling her lips wrap around it as she begins to suck, and seeing the passion and pure desire in her eyes is a wonderful and satisfying thing.
I do have slightly different requirements when my slave goes to her knees to Please me in this way.
She is totally naked and drops to the floor, spreads her knees as far apart as possible, arches her back, puts her arms behind her back and locks her fingers together (or I tie/cuff them), then lifts her head to look me in the eyes, opens her mouth and waits.
When I'm ready I move forward, take hold of her hair with both hands and then pull her forward until my cock is buried in her throat. Then I do as I wish with her.
 
Up until recently I had never enjoyed giving head and because of that was terrible at it. None of my boyfriends really pushed the issue because I would still try from time to time, to no improvement, but they appreciated the effort.

With my current partner , however, as I fall more in love with him, I am finding myself falling more in love with his cock. T

I love this thread. I agree with Dax. For me the love of a man's cock is in direct proportion to my affection/love for him.

When I was young, I just thought giving a blow job was something you did once in awhile to keep my boyfriend happy. I cringe when I think I was just being dutiful when I would suck his cock. Then I was with a guy who was so sensual and so attentive to me. His was the first time I actually enjoyed the taste of a man's cum and I could not be with him sexually without wanting to taste him.

Ever since, oral has been one of the most loving, intimate aspects of sex for me when I'm with someone I really care about. I've never really considered it BDSM. It is just pleasurable for me to feel every vein, bulge and ridge of his cock. But now that I am exploring being submissive, the way in which I do it is much more subservient (kneeling, crawling to him, asking to finish him). But in reality, it is still about loving every inch of him and trying to convey how much he means to me by this act.
 
Right on, WD.

Also, basically, I see cock-worship as all about my sensual selfish pleasure--sort of like masturbation with a trained assistant, you might say. Skull-fucking usually seems like an attempt to imitate porno in real life--it's more a visual thing meant to be witnessed than an enjoyable activity.

It's more like masturbating into a trained assistant, who wants to please you more than anything.

Skull fucking is fine, but we're talking about apples and oranges here. Other than there being a mouth and a cock involved, there's nothing similar about them.
 
It's more like masturbating into a trained assistant, who wants to please you more than anything.

Skull fucking is fine, but we're talking about apples and oranges here. Other than there being a mouth and a cock involved, there's nothing similar about them.

I concur.
 
YES!!! Now I just need a man to put a ring on my finger so I can show him the same love and devotion!



This is seriously the most beautiful thing I've ever read! I can't wait to get married so I can do this to my husband!

Marry Me
XXX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top