"Daddy?" I Whispered - LITEROTICAS #1 Story Stolen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also not an alt account. This is my one—and only—Lit account. I am me, no one else.
 
oh great! 3 more ALTS from texas - jay, the mayor and b+w! Talking to each other :rolleyes:. Three more off to join their puppet master on the ignore list...
Well considering I have only been to Texas once, no. Considering you can go and find several of my stories, under different categories, no. Considering you are an egotistical blowhard, no. Want to ignore me? OK. have fun.
 
sorry my little ALTS - its too late for an apology - you're now members of my 30 person "Ignore List". A list headed by miss odious, Stella O, loquerree, SusieQ and 4 of her alts and the dumb one and 7 of his alts.

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


Huh? A teenage boy wearing a Speedo in the Carolinas? Well if you’ve got it you might as well advertise it is this stories hero’s opinion. And he’s got it!!!!!

As you can see from the numbers below this 2 part series really caught our reader’s attention. Combined sales of close to half a million, over 4000 votes, lots of comments and a great score! Who could ask for anything more?


"Yeah, but we'll have that nerdy, city boy with us all summer," Dwayne spat out as a fat dollop of thick gravy slid down his chin and dropped onto his shirt.

"Mandy said Jimmy junior has really grown up in the last year. She says he's turned into a real man."

"Doesn't like NASCAR, can't fish worth shit, doesn't like guns; he's a little twerp."


Perhaps Dwayne didn’t like his wife’s nephew but she certainly learned to! Set in the farm country of South Carolina this is the fictionalized story of certain of my relatives. It takes place on a piece of land I knew well in my youth. Every two or three summers back then there would be a family reunion on the property. Talk about kissing cousins! But that’s another story…

I had forgotten that I’d invited readers at the end of Part 2 to send me an email asking for the secret “extra” story. Over the years I have gotten quite a few emailed requests that I’ve answered but was surprised to see some requests in the comment section that I haven’t.

Remember when you go to read it – Chrissies Tale is Part 1, Mandy’s Part 2. A great late summer read if I do say so myself!



[size=+3]Scouries Family: Chrissies Tale[/size]

tumblr_o8cvi9EUeF1uz74rho1_500.jpg

aunt chrissie?


Scouries Family: Chrissies Tale Big-cocked Southern boy awakens his aunt's lust.
4.71 2263 252,983 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/06/06
Public Comments: 36

Scouries Family – Mandy's Story Mother gives into desires; seduces son, then dad.
4.68 1905 244,929 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/27/06
Public Comments: 46


Some Comments:

1 scouries the writer is in a class by himself
your story was great and the the stories you wrote were super. keep writing your kind of stories, don't change a thing.

2 The more you write, the better they get
Have read All stories (re-read many of them) you have posted on Literotica. Like a fine wine, your literary talent improves with age.

3 Let
me see if I have gotten the full facts. It's OK to fuck your nephew, because your husband likes to go fishing, and watch NASCAR? Wait until he finds she is pregnant, the divorce will not be so straight forward then, he should get a share of the sluts pottery sales.

4 beautiful
Yes it explains much, those sc women though are hot as a firecracker and if not taken care of will.......mmmmmmmmm wish i was him

5 Wonderful Story
This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica.com. I enjoyed the story and loved the writing as well. Not only was this well written but it was a great read. I saw that someone else said they wished they knew someone like Jimmy; I wish I could have been him. Thank You for this story.

6 Stunning
An absolutely lovely piece of literature...pretty impressive writing given it was from a different gender...congratulations on a beautiful piece

7 nice
When I was in my mid 40's I got drunk and let my 25 year old nephew fuck me with his fat 8 inch cock. He filled me with his cum 3 times that night. He was really good at using it on me making me cum constantly. It was the only time we did it He is in his40's now and I think I'll offer him my pussy again soon

8 Outstanding
Sharp, captivating writing, storyline flows keeping one interested and wanting more. some of the best writing I've read here.

9 cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
write the truth about jimmy's dad you mother fucking dickwad

10 Mandy's Tale
Jim, please send me Mandy's tale about how she got pregnant. I would add you to my favorites but I already have you there. In fact, you were the first author I added after I joined this site. Love your stuff and keep up the good work

11 My desire
I wish I was in this type of family. I have not read anything but u since I found the first story. I too want to hear about the real dad
 
And my guess is that if you read one of my stories you just may find you’ll judge for yourself that in your eyes you’ve found what constitutes a good story. Read the one I just highlighted above for a start – whether you like it or not I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.


You're kidding, right?

Stories with the Highest Votes or Most Comments DON'T grab MY attention. That makes me feel like I should go out and buy every one of the fucking books on the NY best seller's list and disregard anything else ever written based on hype and other fucking critic's opinions about the story making my opinion and tastes in written literature in-fucking-material. I'm not the best writer, but I think I can tell a pretty good fucking story and not have to hype it to get people to read it👠👠👠

sex sells, but a well written story without hyped up sex will pull the reader into the story and reward them when sex is justifiably necessary in the story. Incest and Taboo may be the popular category on this site, but it isn't the only category worth reading unless a person is short sighted and narrow minded.
 
Last edited:
As you can see from the numbers below this 2 part series really caught our reader’s attention. Combined sales of close to half a million, over 4000 bla bla bla bla

That's very impressive! One question, though if I may.

Can you play the opening riff to "Crazy Train?"

While your ideas are intriguing to me and I am considering subscription to your newsletter, I find it difficult to trust a man who cannot do "Crazy Train."
 
That's very impressive! One question, though if I may.

Can you play the opening riff to "Crazy Train?"

While your ideas are intriguing to me and I am considering subscription to your newsletter, I find it difficult to trust a man who cannot do "Crazy Train."

You might also want to question the sanity of a guy who thinks a view is a sale on a free site. :rolleyes:
 
That's very impressive! One question, though if I may.

Can you play the opening riff to "Crazy Train?"

While your ideas are intriguing to me and I am considering subscription to your newsletter, I find it difficult to trust a man who cannot do "Crazy Train."


All aboard!!!! Hahaha


I, I, I, I...........🎼🎼🎼🎼
🎶Crazy, but that's how it goes👠👠👠
Millions of people living as foes🐾
Maybe. it's not too late😎
To learn how to love, and forget how to hate✌🏿

Mental wounds not healing🙀
Life's a bitter shame🌹
I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train💋💋💋
I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train🎶
 
so far i haven't put you on my ignore list... BUT...

image.php

QUOTE Kantarii (although perhaps Kontrarii would be more fitting): You're kidding, right?

Stories with the Highest Votes or Most Comments DON'T grab MY attention. That makes me feel like I should go out and buy every one of the fucking books on the NY best seller's list and disregard anything else ever written based on hype and other fucking critic's opinions about the story making my opinion and tastes in written literature in-fucking-material. I'm not the best writer, but I think I can tell a pretty good fucking story and not have to hype it to get people to read it!

sex sells, but a well written story without hyped up sex will pull the reader into the story and reward them when sex is justifiably necessary in the story. Incest and Taboo may be the popular category on this site, but it isn't the only category worth reading unless a person is short sighted and narrow minded.


You’ve now made three posts on this thread miss kontrarii … all basically the same. You’ve made your point. I think? You only choose and read books (stories) that are unpopular and/or have received no critical acclaim. You simply close your eyes and point at the NEW STORY page and randomly select. In my opinion not the most brilliant strategy but who am I to tell you what to do.

So continue to follow this technique if you must. BUT, when you finally decide you want to be sure of reading a really, really good story may I suggest you visit my story page. Impossible to go wrong there!

tumblr_obsjltcCtz1vvjn26o1_400.gif


And in the meantime, if you don’t have anything new and original to post here, perhaps you could take your posting skills to some other threads that need you… I’m sure for example that jimmyjohnson (aka whitetrash) would welcome you with open arms to any one of the 50 or 60 threads he’s opened this month. And please, y’all have a good day…​
 
You’ve now made three posts on this thread miss kontrarii … all basically the same. You’ve made your point. I think? You only choose and read books (stories) that are unpopular and/or have received no critical acclaim. You simply close your eyes and point at the NEW STORY page and randomly select. In my opinion not the most brilliant strategy but who am I to tell you what to do.


Open with name calling and an insult. Way to remind me of the bullies in high school.

3 posts that are not on point of what you want to talk about. But then what you want to talk about is not related to your own OP.

As a general rule the books on the bestseller list are garbage. Most of James Patterson's ghost written stuff is horrible, but because it has Patterson's name on it, the crap sells. So to a point I have to agree with Kantarii

Your OP was "My story was stolen." About two lines in, (did it really take two lines?) it became "Read my crap" and "Stroke my ego"

Jay321 - Alt to myself.​
 
image.php

QUOTE Kantarii (although perhaps Kontrarii would be more fitting): You're kidding, right?

Stories with the Highest Votes or Most Comments DON'T grab MY attention. That makes me feel like I should go out and buy every one of the fucking books on the NY best seller's list and disregard anything else ever written based on hype and other fucking critic's opinions about the story making my opinion and tastes in written literature in-fucking-material. I'm not the best writer, but I think I can tell a pretty good fucking story and not have to hype it to get people to read it!

sex sells, but a well written story without hyped up sex will pull the reader into the story and reward them when sex is justifiably necessary in the story. Incest and Taboo may be the popular category on this site, but it isn't the only category worth reading unless a person is short sighted and narrow minded.


You’ve now made three posts on this thread miss kontrarii … all basically the same. You’ve made your point. I think? You only choose and read books (stories) that are unpopular and/or have received no critical acclaim. You simply close your eyes and point at the NEW STORY page and randomly select. In my opinion not the most brilliant strategy but who am I to tell you what to do.

So continue to follow this technique if you must. BUT, when you finally decide you want to be sure of reading a really, really good story may I suggest you visit my story page. Impossible to go wrong there!

tumblr_obsjltcCtz1vvjn26o1_400.gif


And in the meantime, if you don’t have anything new and original to post here, perhaps you could take your posting skills to some other threads that need you… I’m sure for example that jimmyjohnson (aka whitetrash) would welcome you with open arms to any one of the 50 or 60 threads he’s opened this month. And please, y’all have a good day…​

You make it sound like your ignore list is an elite group of free thinkers. I didn't insult you, but if you are going to insult me, might as well put me on your ignore list anyway since I'm deemed worthy to be insulted. I'd have felt better if you had insulted me by calling me KUNTARII.

I tried to read one of your "self proclaimed" #1 stories. It made me feel like I had a taste for shit - to think it was better than any other story I have read. When I want to read a REALLY great fucking story, I'll write it myself.

I'd feel better if you would put me on your elite ignore list for two reasons: First, as long as I'm posting on this thread, you aren't even in my league when it comes to telling a Really great story without hyping it. And, second, I was thinking if "YOU" don't have anything new and original to post as a story yourself, you should just go to a social media site and do a blog.
Toodles👠👠👠Kantarii.
 
Last edited:
I guess Scouries' strategy is working. Just go dormant for a while and you can turn around conditions in which posters just ignored you entirely and didn't quote you so that all those who had you on ignore wouldn't even see you.

Just go dormant for a while and then start posting again so that a whole new crop of posters can become indignant at your over-the-top posts and engage you in mindless attention-getting argument and start quoting your posts again.

Yep, Scouries found a good strategy.
 
your wish is my command young lady. kontrarii is now on my ignore list! And no I don't believe you are a texas ALT like the others I've recently sent to ignore (i.e. jay and mayor). However even without your request you merited it given the sig line you're using :(

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


I didn’t fight in Vietnam! Well before my time. But as I state in the introduction to the story I did have relatives who did. And growing up I heard more than a few stories about the war in that far off land.

It usually happened after a group of veterans had knocked back a few pints at a family BBQ or in the local bar. And after a few more beers, and always after the wives and girlfriends had left, you’d hear about the Vietnamese girls who they’d fucked. And the babies they’d left behind.

Set in Boston, this story I wrote back in 2007 features one such vet, a bitter 57 something year old who’s never been able to forget the two young slant eyed sisters he’d near raped and then left behind with their bellies full of American.

I wasn’t sure how the story would go over when I published it here and elsewhere. It was one of my first erotic stories in which there were serious background issues raised. And of course even today the Vietnam War can stir a lot of angry emotions! But, and somewhat to my surprise, it was quite warmly received. As the figures below show.

It has received lots of comments. I also got a ton of emails on it too. And many from men who’ve lived much the same experience as the veteran in the story. And many wonder what became of the child (or children) they left behind. It’s especially gratifying to an author who writes about a specific time and place when he connects with people who were actually there and lived the events.

I’d promised another chapter at the end of the story – a chapter still not delivered. I can’t help but feel guilty about that.

One interesting observation that was made to me quite often was that it wasn’t only 18 year olds and up (the ages I used in the story) that were fucked and impregnated by American servicemen. 14, 15 and 16 year olds were the norm. And I suspect that adds to the regret and bad memories that plague so many of our vets.

All in all I think you’re going to like this one. I quite enjoyed rereading it again after all these years.



[size=+3]My Vietnamese Granddaughter[/size]

tumblr_nj0nmlg2y41r90t50o1_540.jpg

Harvard student and granddaughter?

My Vietnamese Granddaughter Vet unknowingly seduces Asian granddaughter.
4.72 1713 184,790 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/08/07
Public Comments: 96


Some Comments:

1 Super
Loved it. This is the best story I have read today and I've almost read them all. Thanks again.

2 I was there for three years..... I wish I knew..
I was there for three years.. I didn't use any protection because I was a dum young kid. I grew up fast and started being like the story. I learned my B&D and S&M roots there and they’re still with me to this day. I flash back sometime late at night when I set and looking up at the stars. Thinking back when I see some stars remembering the lovely and young and fun time with the mom-sone and daughters. I would like to know if there still there but I don't think I will every find out..


3 More! More!
I enjoyed the story! I found it very hot, very sexy and by the time I finished reading it I realized my panty was wet! I am looking forward to reading the next installment!

4 Despite
Unfortunately, too many anti-Asian rumors exist about the Vietnam war, and this story runs them up big time. However, there are also too many truths about how couples were broken up, especially at the end of the war. To read about the chaos that the end created, read White Christmas in April….
OK, is this story good? Hell Yeah! The idea of fucking your granddaughter unknowingly is far fetched, but it is well done.

5 so true
I have a cousin who left a family in nam and he has never got over it.

6 Great Story
The thing about love that makes it so special is that even when a guy acts like a jerk, a woman can love him. As a veteran of Viet Nam, I loved this story. It rang true, just as Joe rang Sam's bell.

7 Light My Fire
First, Please continue this lovely story. Next, what a hot, sexy, and beautiful storyline. This is my favorite story of yours so far. Tremendous work on recalling Vietnam and piecing together the stories you heard growing up with your own material. I felt as if I could really see the picture of the pool when Sam saw it. The sex scenes were ultra steamy. Certainly some of the best I have read of yours. It reads like you really enjoyed writing it too. Thank you.

8 Very nice job so far.
Nice job, the characterization and description was good. Like Hongluobo, the jingo racism and hi-tech peeping almost turned me off - I'm glad I continued, because there's some deep thought in this one - I can see this guy, recoiling from what he wants, but can't have, and going the other way completely.
Wa-a-ay better story than you usually see in a porn site, almost an x-rated version of, say, "Gran Torino" or "Miss Saigon" - not that they're in any way derivative of those stories, but you've explored the same kind of themes here.
Very,very nice work. Just a suggestion - if you cleaned this up, took out the incest, and say made it into a story where this PTSD-burned high tech peeping Tom, say, simply discovers that Samantha is his grand daughter, maybe snaps back something in Vietnamese, starts dealing with his PTSD and re-unites with his Asian family (grin-maybe make it one Viet girl) I think this would be a saleable story. Something like an alternative ending to "Miss Saigon", or, for that matter, the "Lt Dan" subplot in "South Pacific"
I am not puffing smoke, dude, there's the roots of a good mainstream story here.
wish I'd thought of it. Jeeze, I can see a really good, marketable story here. If you need a co-author, I'd be glad to help,man.

9 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved it....was there in '73....please write more

10 OUTSTANDING!.....PLEASE CONTINUE!
I was in a completely different aspect of the war.....Navy gunship going up rivers to support ground troops and Green Beret outposts(1965-66). But I have sweet memories of the young Vietnamese pussy I enjoyed on our rare Liberty opportunities.
I love your story and have no criticism, but being the consummate pussy licker, would love a more detailed description of you sucking these sweet pussies to many orgasms.
Great Work!!

11 Taking me back on a journey long ago....
you took me back on a journey I traveled long ago.... Beautiful, well done brother.... keep the faith and write sequels.... I am actually back in Nam working now and enjoying...

12 rvn 1972 pliku
nice i was a crew chief central highlands 1972

13 It's quite possible to happen
Also a Nam vet though Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club. One of the guys who worked for me found out he had a 13 year old daughter working a bar in the Philippines. This is a tale of lust, and love. There's nothing wrong with that.
Your stories are about people. Real people like the ones I know. You give me a very high standard to shoot for in my own writing.
Thanks
 
snob.jpg

QUOTE ace
Post 10: Your thumbs must have gotten a lot of workout during your illness. Apparently they weren't affected
Post 33: And "sell" stories on a free story Web site.
Post 54: It's interesting that he a(nd) Freddie reappeared at the same time, though.
Post 60: The book on Scouries is that he created those scores himself. If you check out the named accounts of those leaving comments on his stories (and presumably votes as well), you'll find the preponderance of them are hollow accounts that only favorite Scouries and write nothing themselves. We call it the Scouries Technique.

Post 87: I guess Scouries' strategy is working. Just go dormant for a while and you can turn around conditions in which posters just ignored you entirely and didn't quote you so that all those who had you on ignore wouldn't even see you.

Just go dormant for a while and then start posting again so that a whole new crop of posters can become indignant at your over-the-top posts and engage you in mindless attention-getting argument and start quoting your posts again.
Yep, Scouries found a good strategy
.


Ace isn’t on my ignore list. Never has been. I simply find him too entertaining. Especially when he’s unsuccessfully trying to be funny. The above are all typical pilot posts.

I invariably can show him up when he pops up on one of my threads. And his bitterness is only compounded by his lack of success with his own works. Especially when compared to mine! Jealousy rears its ugly head. Sad really…

His most recent post is a perfect pilot post. Insinuations with no facts behind them! Blaming me for igniting a “new crop of posters”. And slyly suggesting that all these people who have me on “ignore” were only forced to see my thread because these newbies were tricked into quoting me.

I suggest our funny boy return to the top of the thread and check out who made the first 10 replies on the thread. A “new crop of posters”? Well if you believe that Tio (50,000 posts), Lovergirl (29,000 posts), the dumb one (32,000 posts), and ace himself (44,000 posts) are new posters I’ve got some swamp land in Florida for you.

And how did these old timers even see the thread if I was on their ignore lists? Doesn’t make a lot of sense does it? Which is pretty common result when you actually looks at what he says.

And then their pretty little ALTS all of a sudden started showing up. One has made a lifetime total of 14 posts. Another 28!

As to his insinuations that “my thumbs got a workout” and that I created my scores and comments “myself” everyone in AHland with even half a brain know these are silly charges. Pure and simple he’s jealous! A 10,000 vote story? Heck even though he’s written about a thousand of them not even one has been able to get 300 votes!

And so, instead of trying to improve and become a more popular author with the reading public, he prefers to maliciously attack those who are more popular and talented. I’ve advised him many times in the past (in my continuing effort to help less successful authors) that he should stop worrying about quantity and start concentrating on quality. To stop spending so much time on the forums and more on his craft. Hopefully one day I’ll get through to him…

Lets all hope!


tumblr_nw0jegiwTP1u0eixio1_400.gif


Have a great weekend everyone!​

*** Re post by ace below: I don't want to waste another post on this important thread on mr jealous so i'll just use this post. As you can see by ace's post below once caught out he never apologizes for his lies and insinuations.

Wasn't man enough to admit that he was wrong, that it wasn't some "new crop of posters" that reignited the old arguments - instead it was he and his cohorts - tio, the dumb one and lovergirl...
 
Last edited:
Need a Saturday night special? Sir_Scouries to the rescue!

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


Do you like thoroughbred horse racing? The Kentucky Derby? Would you like to know how these incredible racing machines are created? Well if so this is the story for you!!!!

Is the hero of this story the rugged old horse breeder? Or is it his sweet, innocent granddaughter who comes from the big city and attends a fancy upper class private school? The girl who tells the story from her vantage point.

Or is it the champion stallion Sir_Scouries who covers any mare whose owner is willing to put down the $250,000?

Set on a farm deep in horse country it tells what happens when a young 18 year old city girl is forced by her mother to spend the summer on her grandfather’s stud farm. Sent to cook and clean house for the old man. But the girl never would have guessed that her “cleaning duties” would extend to Sir_Scouries penile sheathe.

Nor that every morning she’d be forced to skinny dip with her deep voiced grampa. A grandfather who seemed to be as well hung as his prize stallion.

I read it yesterday for the first time in years. I’ve always thought of it as not one of my best – the figures for it weren’t great. Mind you it has been “favorited” a goodly number of times. But I’ve now read about a dozen of my stories over the last two weeks and I think this one just may be my favorite. Its particularly well written. The story’s narrator is the girl – it gives a different perspective to the story compared to many of mine. Also, at 5 pages, a little longer than usual.

After reading it again I now believe its failure to garner the big numbers is more due to the fact it’s a grandfather/granddaughter story (a less popular subset of Incest) and the fact that the sex is much more forceful than in many of my stories. It’s on the boundary of Non-Consent.

But you know what – it’s a great fucking story. Well written, great story line and great characterization. Dialogue is wonderful.

Read and enjoy…



[size=+3]Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries[/size]

young_naked_girl_horseback_near-the-river_246-imgwoe.jpg




Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries? Cute Mandy is exiled to grandpa's stud farm for the summer.
4.58 1732 240277 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/07/11
Public Comments: 43​

Some Comments:

1 FUCK YEAH!
wanna go to the breeding farm - want to learn from grandpa - fuck me grandpa like a stallion - breed me grandpa - fuck me, fuck me hard! Loved this story - want to be on this farm!

2 Anon
It was well written, But weird. I have no other words for it but really, really weird.

Good character development, Naive in places. But then again its an erotic story not the next great American novel.

3 Wonderful Story
I very much enjoyed this story... good character development. Excellent story telling. Keep it up !!

4 Another fine Uplifting story.
Angie's valentine is still my favorite, although this one is a close second. I had a grandfather like this. He fucked any woman he could, must have fathered many children all along the lower peninsula of Virginia. I was his oldest grandson, one of 23 that we knew about. In fact, at his wake, a tall blonde headed woman (He was about 6'2", she had to be very close to being 6' and blonde hair like his was when he was younger.) When I first saw her, I said, that woman is related to us, and she was. She was his daughter, about 5 years younger than me. I wish I had gotten to know her. Anyway, he was certainly a stallion. I've enjoyed everyone of your stories.

5 Primal Education
Wonderfully written, I loved this story, the primal, incest, animal , sexual content and a lot of information to set up the story.
My slutwife will be so turned on to read this, she would be awesome with a stallion. When she is being mounted by other Dominant males I want her to be able to remember this story. We will look forward to more stories. Thank you , well done.

6 Liked it a lot
Even if I normally hate incest stories. But this one is different.

You have a talent for describing old bulls with young girls. More of that please (and best if they're unrelated).

7 BEST STORY EVER
This is the BEST story i have read in a VERY long time. I LOVE the buildup and the details. It's what girls enjoy and rarely find. Ohhh my, i am gonna read more of Your work. I can tell You know...what girls like...now where is that danged farm!

8 Aggressive
Normally I like your stuff. I get the whole stallion / mare thing, but this one was just too aggressive for me. Sorry.


9 Pushing the envelope! (Good on You)
A lot of these concepts in this story can be found in books by Matt Ridley and Richard Dawkins. Trust this author to adroitly turn these ideas that can make for heavy lifting reader-wise into a mini-saga that approaches palatability. Well played Sir.Scouries. Five stars and extra scoop of oat bran are awarded from this fan.


10 Didn't read much what everyone else said....
But this was a pretty good read from this guy, Jim.
Don't understand what riles so many here, but it was well thought out, and from the female perspective (that's a hard one in anyones task). Kudos Jim, and keep up the good work.


11 wow!
My cunt got so wet as I read. I need to look for my own stallion. . . .


12 Going Forward
This story was very aggressive, a lot more than I generally like, but the primal nature of it was very arousing. I hope that we will soon get to read additional chapters in which she is married and goes to her stallion to be bred by him and then a few years after that when her brother takes over to be surrounded by his female relatives with no other males around and bred by him, starting with their mother and her sister and then her.

Very good job. Thanks.

13 Excellent story!
I work for the owner of a thoroughbred race track and loved every detail of your story. Both for the knowledge of the horse breeding/race track and how it made me feel personally reading about one of my taboos . . . or what I used to think was a taboo. I'm broadening my horizens by exploring this site. Thank you for your part in my explorations.
 
What's funny is the numbers he's showing off on the last few stories are crap for the incest category, especially seeing they've been here for years. Additionally sad when we all know half the numbers he has are his legion of sock puppets.
 
Here's a question -- Why does he keep posting this stuff in AH? Shouldn't he be advertising to readers instead of writers? Why waste time marketing to a group of people who have no interest in reading--let alone commenting and voting on--his stories?

Or is it just an annoying habit at this point?
 
Here's a question -- Why does he keep posting this stuff in AH? Shouldn't he be advertising to readers instead of writers? Why waste time marketing to a group of people who have no interest in reading--let alone commenting and voting on--his stories?

Or is it just an annoying habit at this point?

This has gone on for years and he's done far worse than this, but this is all he's allowed to do at this point. He recently had multiple threads combined into one and started this because of it.

There is no real way to appeal to the readers except for coming out with new stories, something he hasn't done in four years.

Scouries comes back once in awhile to try to get new members to think he's something.

You missed out on the fake contest thread he ran for years.:rolleyes:
 
image.php

QUOTE EverLux: Here's a question -- Why does james r scouries keep posting this stuff in AH? Shouldn't he be advertising to readers instead of writers? Why waste time marketing to a group of people who have no interest in reading--let alone commenting and voting on--his stories?

Well my dear strangely enough writers are also readers!

And let me say that after some 10+ years of “marketing” my stories I do have a pretty good idea of where and when and to whom I can maximize my advertising efforts. And to this point I think I can say that my efforts have been relatively successful.

I say this with the knowledge that my LITEROTICA stories (I’ve put about 90 up on the site although only 73 are still on LIT) have amassed over 30,000,000 million in sales, have received over 250,000 votes and over 6000 comments. I’ve been one of the most “favorited” authors on the site and have the two most successful and popular stories on the site.

And of course my threads have been the most popular ones in both the SF forum and AHland for years.

And you’re wrong in suggesting that visitors to AHland have “no interest in reading” my stories. Au contraire my dear! Thousands and thousands of my readers (and voters and commenters) have come through discovering me on the LITEROTICA forums.

AHland is basically made up of two groups – the first is the grumpy old men (and women) who spend their life posting. If you’ve read this thread you probably have a good idea who they are. They are all experts on every subject under the sun and continually tell us that. Quite simply they are jealous of my success. Over the years I’ve tried to help them by giving them advice but given they think they know everything…

The other group (a very much larger one) is a much more open and diverse group – readers trying to get an insight into the whys and hows of authors they’ve already been exposed too. Or readers looking for ideas on who to read next. It also includes new authors looking for advice.

And that is who this thread is for – new readers and new authors. What I’ve learned is that once a reader discovers me there is a darn good chance he’s going to like my story. And likely to vote on it. And “favorite” it or me. And then he’ll probably read right down my list…

I’ve found that if and when a new author discovers me he invariably learns quite a good deal. Beyond just the good ideas and skills that he or she picks up from being exposed to great writing is a better understanding of the site and its readers.

May I suggest that you too could learn a lot from reading my stories. I have another review coming out soon that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

tumblr_o5jp2dOgzD1tiub36o1_500.jpg


If you have any further questions feel free to PM me or Jacqui. Have a great day…
 
Here's a question -- Why does he keep posting this stuff in AH? Shouldn't he be advertising to readers instead of writers? Why waste time marketing to a group of people who have no interest in reading--let alone commenting and voting on--his stories?

Or is it just an annoying habit at this point?

I tried to read the garbage at one point when I first came to the AH. Then, I wised up and looked in another garbage can for something better to read other than just trash. According to the delusional minded, I'm wasting my time. But, I've found some pretty great stories in other cesspools that aren't hyped up shit.
 
Last edited:
okay, okay! I know you've been waiting for another story of mine...

...here it is!

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


Most of my stories are set in the good old U.S. of A. There have been some exceptions – I wrote one that used Germany for a backdrop. And the sites #1 story (“Daddy” I Whispered) took a detour to France.

This one, although it has a few Vermont scenes, mainly takes place in the country to our frozen north - Canada. It is also set on a University campus – in this case McGill in Montreal. A large number of my stories have been set on College campuses – from Harvard to MIT to the University of Miami. I love coeds! And generally I’ve always lived near or on college campuses. Colleges bring live and vibrancy into any community.

It’s the story of a Professor and his complicated relationship with his estranged daughter. And then there is his niece! Now she definitely isn’t estranged from the good PhD! In fact…

And is she really his niece or is there some other story lurking under the surface? Sorry, you’ll have to read this wonderful story to find out.

It has done very well with our readers. Any time you have a story approaching a half million views you know you’ve done something write! This story came out before the Scouries Wars so in this case there are none of the mean, bashing AHland comments that appeared on some of my later stories.

And I enjoyed it when I read it again for the first time in years this week. It, like a fine wine, has aged well.

Read and enjoy…


[size=+3] Gayle’s Dad[/size]

939_1000.jpg

niece and daughter in cold Canada????

Gayle's Dad Will she ever forgive her Daddy?
4.72 2418 462,493 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/02/05
Public Comments: 84​

Some Comments:

1 GREAT!
You must continue the set. It was a great read and the imagery was nicely done, i could actually see the cousins as i read this story. congratulations and I hope to see more from this story line.

2 Good...
.... it has been a long time since I have read an incest story that I truly liked. Thank you for submitting this.

3 Excellent!
Outstanding! It had all the elements needed to make a great story. I especially like the humor factor towards the end. Not many stories can end on a funny note but this one pulled it off. Truely there should be a sequel just as good if not better! I'll be looking forward to what new and interesting things that Izzy and Gayle can get into 'trouble' with :)

4 Is "nice" an erotic word?
Gawd...Just how "sweet" was this story? You know...I just love really GREAT sex. But the thing I'm hung up on, now and in the far, far past, is...love. These wonderful people you created really LOVE one another. It makes the sex even hotter. And...I liked them...alot. Such a NICE story. Yeah...it is erotic, isn't it...

5 I loved this one
Izzy was superbly drawn up character... and the hints for what they planned were just right... and the competition between them was sooo sweet.. another story deserving a sequel...

6 Awesome!
I have never commented on any of the stories here in Literotica but I have no choice when it comes to this one. This story is a gem! Brilliant! You've created interesting characters, great storyline, good dialogue. I would love to read a sequel - or a prequel. Please give us more!

7 Absolutely perfect!
I never ever felt the urge to comment on any story I read, but I cannot leave this one uncommented! It's great, it's marvelous, it's just perfect! Please carry it on, especially since the ending easily allows a sequel ;)

8 Needs an update.
How about all four of them getting together. I have a suspicion that Izzy and Gayle are both his girls anyway. It seems that Monica is glad that Gayle is not around and Kathy still has feelings for Bill too. Why not let it all out and let them enjoy their long, overdue love for each other. Use your appreciation of Gayle and ask her to help you to convey her emotions so you can express the deep desires and concern she must have for her obvious loves.

9 AMAZING
I think that I am only going to read your stories for a long time. You have the knack of mesmerizing a reader, making them think your stories are true and real.You Sir, are the best.

10 ........I LOVED THE STORY...........
.......What a talent you are,...i enjoyed the story,..brought back fond memories....

11 Concerns
Sir: Only Myanmar ("Burma") and the United States have no legislation to make System Internationale (metric) their basic standard. As for Gayle's discomfort with the metric system Canada, alas, continues to use whatever antiquated systems of measurement currently and widely used by our largest trading partner, as a concession to them.

In another of your stories, a young lady dreams of being attacked by Arabs. Granted dreams are dreams, but I find the reduction of Americans to stereotypically racist/xenophobic nationals. I've enjoyed reading your erotic tales, and find them engaging and entertaining, but I find myself a little perturbed by these kinds of national representations.

Be proud of your country, by all means; the U.S. has a great deal to be proud of, and is where it is on the backs of ethno-racial minorities.

Respectfully,

12 GET THEM PREGNANT!!
Bill clearly needs to impregnate both Gayle and Izzy. I hope this will come in an additional chapter. Thanks for the great story so far!
 
another great story!!!!

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


I knew this story was going to provoke some reactions! That some would hate it while others loved it.

The concept of “curing lesbians” is definitely not politically correct these days. And maybe some people’s feelings might get hurt by reading the story. However this is a XXX Erotic story site. And the category is Incest!

I live in Miami and I’m quite familiar with Cuban families such as the Martinez’s. Of course most of them don’t have family members sleeping together! But the latino machismo that is so big a part of the Cuban-Miami experience is what defines the reactions of this family in the story.

And of course it wasn’t just Cuban Americans involved. We have the Indian Doctor who’s the country’s leading expert on Lesbianism.

And we have the French lovely who’s quite willing to swing on both sides of the fence.

And Northern Colleges take a bit of a hit!

And a saucy little sister who is very interested in helping her brother cure her sister… while hoping he might try his big cure on her.

I tried to make it a light and humorous story while keeping it as erotic as possible. Did I succeed? I think to a large extent I did. So in spite of the political incorrectness I think generally that it was quite positively received. Scoring 4.60 on a story that received a larger than normal number of 1’s and 2’s was remarkable.

And a quarter of a million readers viewed it.

READ IT! Hopefully you’ll like it… or not.



[size=+3]Cured for Christmas [/size]

tumblr_mh4fd2OS6g1rhok6zo1_500.gif

Emanuelle’s French Kiss – can Melissa Carmela Martinez be cured?


Cured for Christmas Dad won't so son must try to cure his lesbian sister.
4.60 3422 248,036 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11
Public Comments: 86​

Some Comments:

1 "Curing" lesbianism
The whole theme of this is archaic BS. A very stupid premise.

2 Mixed Feelings
The writing in this story was generally pretty good and definitely a turn on.
However, the sexist, homophobic and xenophobic attitudes expressed as truth in this story really left a sour taste in the mouth.

3 Should also been labeled Humor
a "cure" that is a real put-on. Thanks.

4 Another...
coffee out the nose moment.

"Do you think mom wants Paloma to end up in the arms of some foreign lesbian? Maybe a Bulgarian or a German. Do you know what kinds of things German lesbians get up to?" Dad may not have but he could imagine it.

Great satire/humor in this one. Thanks.

5 Loved it,
Very Funny! Chauvinistic as HELL, great read. White guys aren't allowed to think like that, (out loud at least), and it made me smile a lot. Poor little Manni, she will never be able to leave America, not when she's kept pregnant in Miami.

6 too bad
Too bad someone couldn't cure literotica of your abysmal writing.

7 There's no cure for ignorance !
This was ignorant ! Homophobic
and what the heck does a 37 inch tv have to do with this stupid story ?????

8 joyous laughter
Beautiful story at times I laughed so hard I nearly cried, truly wonderful.

9 Category???
Excelent read, cute, sexy, and entertaining. Believable??? not so, which is why I question the category; incestous? obviously! but, I think "Humor & Satire" would have been more appropriate. However it is your story and your choice for category. I have read several of your stories in the past, and enjoyed them all, I look forward to a sequel to "Cured for Christmas".
Thank you for sharing your imagination with us

10 excellent as usual
Interesting, funny and erotic. I laughed like crazy when i was reading it. I even laughed imagining that when he went with his wrapped christmas present as santa, it was his parents room and facing his father and mother. Please go on writing these fantastic stories.

11 Family that plays together......
You tell a good tale. Please don't leave this alone. Poor little lesbian Paloma and our French friend still have to be CURED.

12 what a load of bigoted bullshit
curing someone of something that deviates from the norm is what the Victorians used to do to the uneducated masses whilst the rich thought nothing of being totally debauched - one rule for them - one for the peasants.......so this concept you propound is complete and utter nonsense not to say just how do you cure them...throw them in prison - rape them - put them in a mental house......the idea is totally fucking ridiculous...the father is stuck in a time warp....absolute fucking nonsense....just why you chose to write such garbage is totally mad......get a grip you old fart....

13 Thanks
You write well, if it wasn't about sex I'd still read your stories because they also make me laugh.
 
ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.


Here’s another story that readers either loved or hated!

It’s in an interesting category to say the least!

And the wife did sleep with 87 men besides her husband!

And the DNA tests on his daughters did prove he wasn’t the biological father!

And what about his father-in-law? Was he one of the 87? Many of the readers believed he was.

And then there’s the ending! No I won’t give it away but it also caused some debate…

A lot of comments were made on this story. Including some very, very long comments! I’ve included a few of the shorter comments below but I recommend you read them all after you’ve finished reading the story.

For a Loving Wives story from back in ‘08 it did very well. The almost 3000 votes it has received was unheard of back then in that category (and just about every other category!). And the score, although not a HOT one, is more than acceptable given the plot and outcome.

In fact many readers wrote and let me know that they thoroughly enjoyed it. I believe you’ll find it a great Labor Day read… enjoy!



[size=+3]O’Scouries Valentines Day Wife[/size]

tumblr_mwpv9rejup1s9lm98o1_400.jpg

two of the 87 cocks slut wife sucked?

O'Scouries Valentines Day Wife Man leaves cheating wife on Valentines Day.
4.41 2976 157,204 Loving Wives (English) 02/05/08
Public Comments: 139​

Some Comments:

1 Say what?
I was enjoying the story until he screws her after he knows what a whore she is. Hellooo, what is he fucking crazy. 88 men screwed her so she must have a variety of std s. This chick never loved him. Screwing after knowing in the eyes of the law is forgiving her. This dog don't hunt. Luis

2 Excellent
Excellent story. Please write a follow-up from the wife's point of view. Was I right in thinking the wife's father is the real father of the children?
If the wife is the victim of incest, it would be a good resolution to have her go into therapy and perhaps rebuild her marriage. Incest, in the real world, can be very damaging for the whole of a person's life. Sex life of the couple was good, so perhaps the cheating was due to a mental problem.

3 Daddy Worthington-Smyth should have gotten his
He deserved some terrible punishment for raping and impregnating his own daughter.

4 Nicely done.
No way in hell a woman can be that sexually active with unprotected sex and not have had a variety of very interesting infections and diseases. I wonder how she got hubby to get treated without him knowing what was going on. The daughters were not his problem, they never were, she was just a fucking slut. To bad he didnt grow up after the divorce. For that I lowered your score.

5 Okay!
As long as he knows that she will screw anything with a dick I hope they live happily ever after probably with him eating cream pies even if does not know it.

6 Kudos
As a self-proclaimed author of erotica, I have to commend you on a well-rounded, can't-put-down story. The story line continuously moved along and the characters were developed just enough to make the reader aware of who and what each might be without boring the reader with unnecessary detail. I definitely have to read more of your work!!!

7 nearly perfect!
This story is nearly perfect. What it need for perfection is a second chapter. This appears to be a continuation-type story.
I found O'Scouries' story interesting to the point of not being able to finish reading it non-strop, cleverly prepared, and believable.
It is refreshing to have a new, top-notch writer post his work in "Loving Wives" where, as of late, I have noted a decline in the number of stories by top authors.

8 Damn you..
I wanna know what is written in the first volume. I don't know why, but he fucking her again after the divorce didn't enrage me like it would. I bet because he isn't heart-sickened like how other authors portray these betrayed husbands.

9 Absolutely Awesome!
That was absolutely the best story I've ever read at this site. As a matter of fact that was one of the best short stories I've read in a while. I could see this thing turned into a BOOK. Maybe a screen play!
I'll be looking for more of your stuff.

10 Nothing that happened in a woman's life prior to
marriage should ever be considered an excuse for betraying her wedding vows and her husband. This woman was insane, perhaps even criminally so. If her father was the father of the children fostered off on him, it would have been much better to have sued the father for prior child support and alienation of affection. Let the father, and the daughter/wife, drown in their own pool of filth.

11 I know it harsh to say but
fuck all of them, father in law, ex-wife, kids, business and everything move to Sweden and have your own kids.

12 one of the best stories by one of the best writers
This is one of Scouries best stories. No writer I've read on Lit is more wide-ranging in his themes; and few write better sex scenes.
This is one of those stories that requires the reader to have a mind. There are many who visit this site who have no capability of logical or critical thought. Perhaps they should move to Texas.
In any event, this is a great read; at once sexy and sad, funny and frustrating, romantic and heart-breaking. Only Scouries can shoehorn such a wide range of emotions and ideas into one coherent whole.

13 One of the very few stories I awarded 5***** without even thinking about it.
This is one of the most superbly written stories on this site,ever !
Thank you Jim.

14 Good story!
In all the years I've read stories from Literotica and similar sites this is only the second time a story brought a tear to my male eye!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top