Question?

HurtsSoGood

Experienced
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Posts
80
This should probably be asked of "Ask Aspasia & Fern" but I see no way to do that, so I'll ask here.

I recently had the honor of editing my first story written from the point of view of a female sub. Part of the story hinged on the fact/assertion that the ring of white substance around a male's genitals after intercourse was secreted by the female.

I've always assumed that the white substance was excess male ejaculate pulled from the female vagina due to the in/out thrusting, but the author wrote that the white, frothy substance was excreted by the female as lubrication. I mentioned this to the author, but the question remains unsettled. Part of the story had the female sub being commanded to lick the male dom clean after sex, and noted that the white substance ringing the male genitalia after intercourse smelled and tasted of her own secretions rather than smelling and tasting like normal male ejaculate.

From personal experience with cunnilingus, female secretions seem clear, pleasant smelling, and distinctly different from male ejaculate; yet the story partially hinges upon the white, frothy ring around a male's genitals being "repulsive" female secretions. I've only noticed this secretion of white "cream" coming from the female vagina during intercourse from watching porn and never paid much attention to my own genitals after sex, so I'm in no position to know the answer for certain.

Which is it?
 
Subjective. What tastes/smells pleasant to one person can be unpleasant to another. The secretions happen in normal non-porn sex as well; I've stained a former partner's black coat before, and that took a good few washes to fully get the stain out. So, it does happen. Female secretions can also vary depending on the woman; not being clear does not necessarily mean a bad thing, but a distinctly unpleasant odour, or colour more akin to yellow or green will be.
 
I have never had a white ring aroundmy dick after sex with anyone. Never heard of it. Perhaps my females are too wet when I leave them to leave visible traces? Someone expound further.
 
If intercourse lasts a while, and is fast enough, this just happens. Not with all women, but with some. It's no from the man, its from the motion.
 
I secrete white sometimes, clear at others. I've learnt that black panties are not practical *grins*. It depends on many things; time of cycle, what I've eaten, exercise, how long I have been kept at boiling point for...not something to worry about but definitely the female!
 
Interesting question. I confess, at first, I laughed it off as "what a dumb question, obviously its crusty semen", but I kept an open mind and did some research. Here is an article (keep in mind, it's from the internet, no guarantee whatsoever of truth) with an interesting perspective, because there is mention of it happening after sex using a condom that did not break or slip off. I'm not sure if I'm completely convinced, because hydraulics and vacuums and so forth are still happening, even in small amounts, between the penis and the inside of the condom. But nonetheless, an article that seems to have some credibility:

http://learn.condomdepot.com/2014/05/28/male-or-female-ejaculate/

(Personally, I don't care whose it is. It means I scored! :D)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top