Shy no longer....

ready? really?

I think you could go a bit further to help us really understand exactly what you expect us to do. Perhaps all you are really requesting is a good spanking.

With your new naughtiness, restraints might be needed, but that's hard to manage in the club. Being this hard is also a problem, but you seem willing to take care of that annoyance.

*Runs hand up on door frame above her head, cocking hip out to the side with hand on hip. Batting eye lashes and blowing a kiss* Hi baby, glad you're back safe and sound!

Epic Catch Up Post of Awesomeness!

I do like BOING! See? *bounceboingbouceboing*
I love trampolines!
/giggle

Once again... *BOING*

To paraphrase a great... "Never seen you after hours Miss BunnyCandy. If only that were true of you and I Miss BunnyCandy" ;)

Love the new pictures... Wow, you definitely have my fully aroused and at attention. I am SO ready to take you to the heights of pleasure I am fantasizing about. :devil:

...her wanton lust is obvious and she can now see that you want her too. Wasting no time, she begins to ready herself for the impending passion. The sounds of the club in the distance only heighten the excitement of what is about to happen...

...Super sexy MissBC, do you have any idea the fantasies this photo is generating in my mind alone??? Take the raunchiest act you can imagine and go from there...
attachment.php

Words fail me ... what can I say, but that you have the hottest body on lit and your pictures are very hot! Actually, those are the words!
/giggle
Well I like those words! Thank you sharing them with me!

MissBunnyCandy-THUD!! That was me fainting at the vision of lovliness in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::kiss::heart:
*fans Prince Albert*
Someone get this man some water!! Here...let me prop up his head!
*settles his head on her bosom*

A club beat in the background is going to create a very quick pace. This is shaping up to be rough and unbridled.
There is a phrase I just heard today called a 'bang-over'. I think the nght you are talking about would create one /wink

I think you could go a bit further to help us really understand exactly what you expect us to do. Perhaps all you are really requesting is a good spanking.

With your new naughtiness, restraints might be needed, but that's hard to manage in the club. Being this hard is also a problem, but you seem willing to take care of that annoyance.
Hrm...I think if one cannot figure out what a woman would want after that kind of a show and presenting herself so prettily...then maybe he is BLIND?! Oh noes! Feel your way perhaps.

I stand by what I said before... an ass that I can -definitely- get behind. ;) Wishing I could get behind it right now, in fact!
*wiggles hips*
/giggle

*Runs hand up on door frame above her head, cocking hip out to the side with hand on hip. Batting eye lashes and blowing a kiss* Hi baby, glad you're back safe and sound!
Why thank you ,sweets!

Once again... *BOING*

To paraphrase a great... "Never seen you after hours Miss BunnyCandy. If only that were true of you and I Miss BunnyCandy" ;)

Love the new pictures... Wow, you definitely have my fully aroused and at attention. I am SO ready to take you to the heights of pleasure I am fantasizing about. :devil:
I am so pleased you like the new pictures and that they are working so well for you /wink

well i was being serious ;)
Hrm...ok...perhaps we can work out an on the job thing /giggle

...Super sexy MissBC, do you have any idea the fantasies this photo is generating in my mind alone??? Take the raunchiest act you can imagine and go from there...
Oh goodness....the raunchiest?! I might swoon after the raunchiest I can imagine! /giggle

I am so pleased you like the new pictures and that they are working so well for you /wink

I do like... love... and enjoy the new pictures, and they are working well. I even yearn for more of you. Could never have enough of your amazing and delicious body. How I would love to spend some hours worshipping that body of yours. Using my hands, lips, tongue and a bit more ;) :devil:

hmmm...

There are quite a few options open..... but I'd be happy to run through ALL the options that you've made available. I could do it with my eyes closed, but men do like their visual stimulus.

There is a phrase I just heard today called a 'bang-over'. I think the nght you are talking about would create one /wink

Well, goodness. I have never heard of such a thing, but I am more than willing to try. What does your Tuesday look like?

I do like... love... and enjoy the new pictures, and they are working well. I even yearn for more of you. Could never have enough of your amazing and delicious body. How I would love to spend some hours worshipping that body of yours. Using my hands, lips, tongue and a bit more ;) :devil:
The Bunny Union says that I get breaks and multiple climaxes of happy...just so you know /giggle

There are quite a few options open..... but I'd be happy to run through ALL the options that you've made available. I could do it with my eyes closed, but men do like their visual stimulus.
I think -everyone- likes visual stimulus. I know they say women want the emotional and men want the tit pics, but c'mon...like women don't wanna drool and ogle. At least this bunny does!

on the job thing what?
On the job training...hands on training *cracks a whip* Let's get started

Well, goodness. I have never heard of such a thing, but I am more than willing to try. What does your Tuesday look like?
Bring all the supplies we need and it's suddenly looking very empty /wink

I'm quite certain I'd have you doing a little more than wiggling ;)
/innocent
You mean like bouncing and hopping too?!

Seriously sexy.

I'm saluting you as I type! :kiss:
*stands at attention and offers a salute*
Well thank you /wink

Good Morning Miss Bunny I have enjoyed your Thread since the get go .. But
to get hear a such Sweet Voice as another interaction today was a Great way to start my day .. So sexy and No You didn't ramble at all !!! Now to see what I have missed .. :eek:

Thanks For Sharing ... Your a Sweetie ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

The Bunny Union says that I get breaks and multiple climaxes of happy...just so you know /giggle

Oh sweetie, I will make sure you get all the climaxes you deserve, and we can take breaks whenever you want... however you may have to beg sometimes, because once I bury my face between your legs and am licking, and sucking, and nibbling and fingering you... I may just want to taste your sweet honey over and over and over and over again ;) :devil:

LOVE your voice, I was at full attention and saluting you... could definitely listen to you ...or imagine your moans :devil:

Good Morning Miss Bunny I have enjoyed your Thread since the get go .. But
to get hear a such Sweet Voice as another interaction today was a Great way to start my day .. So sexy and No You didn't ramble at all !!! Now to see what I have missed .. :eek:

Thanks For Sharing ... Your a Sweetie ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Awwww thank you! I am a happy bunny that you enjoyed it!

Oh sweetie, I will make sure you get all the climaxes you deserve, and we can take breaks whenever you want... however you may have to beg sometimes, because once I bury my face between your legs and am licking, and sucking, and nibbling and fingering you... I may just want to taste your sweet honey over and over and over and over again ;) :devil:

LOVE your voice, I was at full attention and saluting you... could definitely listen to you ...or imagine your moans :devil:
Well good! It's the point (har har) to help with those little Bunny fantasies as they come along. /wink

I love it how you are getting into the little fantasy that goes with the pictures! I won't do this every time, but it was certainly fun to play a little teasing game!

I'm glad you enjoyed MissBunny .. It has been fun .. But it is time to stop :cool:
To finish it I would find myself going to far .. :eek: .... Not that those Thoughts haven't been running thru my mind .. :devil: ..

attachment.php

Such a Lovely figure, Those eyes make me Melt .. :kiss: ...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1158142&d=1353886655

I could kneel and Pray in front of You for hours !!! :p :p :p

Last edited:
Back