Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want an idea of how to show your submission to him, well then that is quite simple myself.

You need to be marked in his name.

Wearing no underwear you are to go to a tattoo parlor and then be marked with a symbol that identifies you as his property, be it a dragon, a word, whatever. He may pick out the symbol as it should be his brand and through it you identified as his property. Such a symbol will be placed above your clit or just upwards on the side on the front of your body, when you go to get the tattoo you will have to of course reveal your lower half to the person doing the ink and when finished reward that person with a a blow job in addition to the payment.

When done you shall return home and promptly show yourself to your Master and prove you have been marked in his name and truely are his property.

That is my suggestion.
 
Photos and more acts of submission

Dear Ones,

Yesterday Dragon appeared online, hungry. He ordered me to the bathroom with my webcam. He ordered me to strip. He had told me to bring a banana but I had none so I brought a carrot.

He had me fuck myself vigorously for Him with the carrot as He watched. He had me stop when I came close to orgasm. Then He had me sit on the edge of the tub and show Him with the carrot how I would lick and suck His cock ...

He had me spank myself. HARDER. I panted as I smacked myself as hard as I could ... there were others in the house ... I was afraid they would hear those loud slaps ...

May I stop? Okay? NO. MORE. Ah! I spanked until my ass tingled and glowed. BEND OVER. STAY THAT WAY.

... then He had me hook my hand into my pussy, squat and bounce. FASTER. Ahhh ... Ahhhhh ... HARDER. Ah .. Ah .. Ah! ... Ah! PANT LIKE AN ANIMAL. Ahhhhhhhhhh .... My hair fell about wildly as my face contorted in beastly grimaces of fleshly pleasure ... or I flushed with the knowlege of His eyes devouring me, His ears hearing my squeals and growls with each stab of His energy.

Dragon Teacher is pleased to share with you these photos He took as He played with His pet yesterday.

One reason is that Dragon Teacher would like to acknowledge the requests of youngleo and stan_man13 -- and although there is no cucumber (sorry, gentlemen!), among the photos are a carrot and a zucchini. Dragon Teacher says He is impressed with those who have a true appreciation for vegetables ...

The photo with the zucchini was taken in the car ... in the middle of the night ... when Dragon had me drive out in the rain and strip ... drive naked with the windows down ... park and walk slowly around the car ... then masturbate to the edge ...

Please be generous with your posts! Thanks to everyone who comments on the threat; your support is so gratifying. I hope you enjoy these adventures and these photos.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Carrot-042610..png
    Carrot-042610..png
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Spanked-042610.png
    Spanked-042610.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,430
  • Carrot2-042610..png
    Carrot2-042610..png
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Spanked2-042610..png
    Spanked2-042610..png
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,329
  • Zucchini-042610.jpg
    Zucchini-042610.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,318
Dear Ones,

Yesterday Dragon appeared online, hungry. He ordered me to the bathroom with my webcam. He ordered me to strip. He had told me to bring a banana but I had none so I brought a carrot.

He had me fuck myself vigorously for Him with the carrot as He watched. He had me stop when I came close to orgasm. Then He had me sit on the edge of the tub and show Him with the carrot how I would lick and suck His cock ...

He had me spank myself. HARDER. I panted as I smacked myself as hard as I could ... there were others in the house ... I was afraid they would hear those loud slaps ...

May I stop? Okay? NO. MORE. Ah! I spanked until my ass tingled and glowed. BEND OVER. STAY THAT WAY.

... then He had me hook my hand into my pussy, squat and bounce. FASTER. Ahhh ... Ahhhhh ... HARDER. Ah .. Ah .. Ah! ... Ah! PANT LIKE AN ANIMAL. Ahhhhhhhhhh .... My hair fell about wildly as my face contorted in beastly grimaces of fleshly pleasure ... or I flushed with the knowlege of His eyes devouring me, His ears hearing my squeals and growls with each stab of His energy.

Dragon Teacher is pleased to share with you these photos He took as He played with His pet yesterday.

One reason is that Dragon Teacher would like to acknowledge the requests of youngleo and stan_man13 -- and although there is no cucumber (sorry, gentlemen!), among the photos are a carrot and a zucchini. Dragon Teacher says He is impressed with those who have a true appreciation for vegetables ...

The photo with the zucchini was taken in the car ... in the middle of the night ... when Dragon had me drive out in the rain and strip ... drive naked with the windows down ... park and walk slowly around the car ... then masturbate to the edge ...

Please be generous with your posts! Thanks to everyone who comments on the threat; your support is so gratifying. I hope you enjoy these adventures and these photos.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

I love seeing your ass marked and your cunt full, CD. Thanks for sharing these.
 
Love to rub my thick facial hair in that ass and make it burn baby burn
attachment.php
 
This is the first time in my life that I've ever wished I was a Zucchini. I can honestly say.
 
Only Two Day Left

Only Two Days Left To Enter The Submission Contest​
My Dears,

Here is the current list of entries.

What will you add ? How do you want me to submit ?

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

To enter, simply copy the list add your name and what you want to see me do.

This is what will happen.......
After April 30, all the contest entries will be renumbered.
I will use a random number generator to pick which of the acts of submission I will be required to perform.
Then Teacher, will add any necessary instructions to the winner's demand.
Then, I will do my best to submit as you have seen me do here.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.


16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires.
Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/conference_room_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass

29. ABmaninCAL - Dragon Teacher is sitting in a chair. You approach....nakid of course...... you beg for hin to remove his trousers so that you can clean him. You proceed to clean him with your tongue... Licking all areas from knees to shoulders. If he cums then you must lick every drop up. If you please then you will be rewarded with being allowed to cum while masterbating for Dragon Teacher.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
 
Last edited:
whimsical and erotic photos and another act of submission

Dear Ones,

I am wearing a flowered skirt, black top, red jacket, beige bra. Teacher says I must taste my pussy juices and describe the flavor as part of my greeting to you ... easy without panties ... mmmm I taste sharp like vinaigrette! Always this act makes me gush, wakes my core ... Teacher is so clever, He knows what He is doing. See how He has taught me no longer to wear panties? to prefer this state? to love knowing of my raw nakedness hidden to the world about me by only a thin whisp of cloth?

Dear Ones, I offer you photos ... I went to the church. I sat bare-bottomed on the pew, my skirt pulled up around me. Everything is holy, Dear Ones. I thanked the Universe for Teacher. I thanked the Universe for life, death, rebirth. I knelt and lifted my skirt politely and discreetly so as not to disturb the worshippers still lingering after the service. I touched my clitoris and gazed at the altar, at the statues flanking it. I rubbed lightly and thanked the Universe for my clit and my pussy and my nipples and for the delicious and intense feelings in them, for my sexuality and for Teacher, for Dragon, who took me when I was looking for nothing and gave me everything. In appreciation for this great blessing, I put my camera under my skirt as I knelt upon the padded bench and took a photo for Teacher. Everything is holy. Everywhere is holy.

I then left the church and went to the park. I had my player but I did not listen to music. I thought about this act of submission I had just performed. It is so beautiful here, Dear Ones! And I was grateful to Teacher for challenging me to enact this ritual ... in the church, in the park ... everywhere is holy ... I took more pictures for Dragon Teacher ... wild soul ... soul set free ...

And I offer you some whimsical pictures as well, Dear Ones ... you know that I never see Dragon Teacher nor hear His voice ... we encountered each other in Second Life, a virtual world on-line where one moves in the form of an avatar. There Dragon Teacher has many forms, most often a man, but sometimes He takes on other shapes, including moving about invisibly. Here I offer you some photos of Dragon Teacher and Me when He last appeared to treat me with a surprise. I hope you enjoy this special and different offering.

Please leave your comments on the thread -- and it would be so lovely to have your fantasy included in the submission contest! Thank you so much to you who have commented on the thread and contributed your daunting, challenging, stimulating and arousing ideas to the contest. Please help out by keeping the thread fresh during these last contest days!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • 4-26-2010-Park_UpSkirt2.jpg
    4-26-2010-Park_UpSkirt2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 930
  • 31March10-75.jpg
    31March10-75.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 882
  • DragonTeacher_withPet_vsml.png
    DragonTeacher_withPet_vsml.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,060
  • Dragon_Pet_Treat_sml.png
    Dragon_Pet_Treat_sml.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 998
  • Dragon_Pet_Together_vsml.png
    Dragon_Pet_Together_vsml.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 846
Last edited:
Only Two Days Left To Enter The Submission Contest​
My Dears,

Here is the current list of entries.

What will you add ? How do you want me to submit ?

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

To enter, simply copy the list add your name and what you want to see me do.

This is what will happen.......
After April 30, all the contest entries will be renumbered.
I will use a random number generator to pick which of the acts of submission I will be required to perform.
Then Teacher, will add any necessary instructions to the winner's demand.
Then, I will do my best to submit as you have seen me do here.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.


16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires.
Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/conference_room_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Dear Carne: Your act of submission will begin with you finding a woman who is attractive for The Master. You must entice her to join you in an erotic session in which The Master will at first observe, but then participate at will. When you bring this woman to The Master, you will prepare her by bathing her from head to toe, and providing all necessary intimate care such as shampooing her, shaving her legs and armpits, and grooming her pubic hair. You are then to seduce and stimulate her through as many intimate sensual acts as you can conceive, including intimate massage, sensuous body worship, and erotic role play. This may require oils and lotions, a strap-on dildo, sexy lingerie, restraints, or other toys and costumes. You must have her achieve climax multiple times, with The Master as witness. You will not be permitted to achieve your own climax. The Master will enjoy the pleasures of this woman's flesh, as you assist him in providing them both with mutual pleasure. Their orgasms are your goal. When they have been fully satisfied, The Master may or may not allow you to be stimulated, or to stimulate yourself. At the end of the session, you will be sure that the female guest is cleaned and dressed properly to return to the outside world. Good Luck in your gracious servitude! Paul
 
Carne: I have been clicking through your pictures, becoming more erect, hardening with each portrait! The most sensuous photos show your lovely breasts and pointy nipples. I have an armpit fetish, so the sight of your erotic breasts and armpits make me wild! Also, I truly adore a woman with pubic fur, and yours in absolutely lovely! (although your shaved labia are also quite charming...)

This is a great thread, and I thank you both for the intense orgasms you have given me!
 
Carne, I saw elsewhere that you feel that you have a "frumpy, middle aged body." Dear, nothing could be further from the truth. You are beautiful Thank you for sharing your pics with us. We're lucky that you've allowed us to see you in your full beauty. :kiss:
 
1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.


16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires.
Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/co...om_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass

29. johnie38uk - Dear carne dulce, I have a few final entries for the competition. Dress only in a light, short, summer dress and pair of high heels. Go to a pool bar and shoot some pool. There will be tricky shots that will require you to bend over the table and inevitably you will be exposed. How many games can you play before you are thrown out or ... xxx

30. johnie38uk - Again you should dress in the skimpiest and sexiest clothing and take your camera. You must approach someone and ask them to photograph your bottom, breasts and pussy. Who will you select? How many people will you have to humiliate yourself with before you find a willing photographer? xxx

31. johnie38uk - You may dress however you please but you will need to wear a skirt but no knickers. Visit a Catholic church with an old fashioned confessional. Confess to your desires, tell your story and whilst doing so touch yourself and keep yourself close to but not achieving orgasm. Can you do it? Can you confess to every act and even to this competition? xxx
 
1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.


16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires.
Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/co...om_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass

29. johnie38uk - Dear carne dulce, I have a few final entries for the competition. Dress only in a light, short, summer dress and pair of high heels. Go to a pool bar and shoot some pool. There will be tricky shots that will require you to bend over the table and inevitably you will be exposed. How many games can you play before you are thrown out or ... xxx

30. johnie38uk - Again you should dress in the skimpiest and sexiest clothing and take your camera. You must approach someone and ask them to photograph your bottom, breasts and pussy. Who will you select? How many people will you have to humiliate yourself with before you find a willing photographer? xxx

31. johnie38uk - You may dress however you please but you will need to wear a skirt but no knickers. Visit a Catholic church with an old fashioned confessional. Confess to your desires, tell your story and whilst doing so touch yourself and keep yourself close to but not achieving orgasm. Can you do it? Can you confess to every act and even to this competition? xxx

32. fire_breeze: (this particular one will require an accomplice - actually, two. If this does not fit into the assignment/contest, or isn't feasible, then no worries!) Find another submissive woman, preferably one who has a Dominant. Meet her in a hotel room and set up two laptops, webcams on, her to her Dominant, yours to your Teacher. You will both pleasure and enjoy each, receiving instruction from her Dominant and you Teacher. Alternatively, you both will enjoy each other for a Dominant woman.

33. fire_breeze: for one day, wear a butterfly vibe, the remote in your pocket (or even better, one that is remotely controlled by your Teacher). Your Teacher will text you throughout the day, and you are to turn on the vibe as he dictates, never cumming until he says so as you go about your day. A variation on this will be that you both will decide on a very common, every day word. When you will need to cum, you will approach a stranger, and engage that individual in conversation - you will cum when s/he says that word.
 
my entry

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.


16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires.
Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/co...om_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass

29. johnie38uk - Dear carne dulce, I have a few final entries for the competition. Dress only in a light, short, summer dress and pair of high heels. Go to a pool bar and shoot some pool. There will be tricky shots that will require you to bend over the table and inevitably you will be exposed. How many games can you play before you are thrown out or ... xxx

30. johnie38uk - Again you should dress in the skimpiest and sexiest clothing and take your camera. You must approach someone and ask them to photograph your bottom, breasts and pussy. Who will you select? How many people will you have to humiliate yourself with before you find a willing photographer? xxx

31. johnie38uk - You may dress however you please but you will need to wear a skirt but no knickers. Visit a Catholic church with an old fashioned confessional. Confess to your desires, tell your story and whilst doing so touch yourself and keep yourself close to but not achieving orgasm. Can you do it? Can you confess to every act and even to this competition? xxx

32. fire_breeze: (this particular one will require an accomplice - actually, two. If this does not fit into the assignment/contest, or isn't feasible, then no worries!) Find another submissive woman, preferably one who has a Dominant. Meet her in a hotel room and set up two laptops, webcams on, her to her Dominant, yours to your Teacher. You will both pleasure and enjoy each, receiving instruction from her Dominant and you Teacher. Alternatively, you both will enjoy each other for a Dominant woman.

33. fire_breeze: for one day, wear a butterfly vibe, the remote in your pocket (or even better, one that is remotely controlled by your Teacher). Your Teacher will text you throughout the day, and you are to turn on the vibe as he dictates, never cumming until he says so as you go about your day. A variation on this will be that you both will decide on a very common, every day word. When you will need to cum, you will approach a stranger, and engage that individual in conversation - you will cum when s/he says that word.

34. Amos_Man - I would love to see you do a stranger. You will find some stranger that you find attractive and walk up to them and simply say "I want to suck your cock." If they say "Yes", you will find a place to suck them off as soon as possible. You will play with yourself and make yourself cum while you suck them. Then after they have filled your mouth you will wait a moment savoring the taste and then swallow. Then you will continue to suck them until they are hard again and you will beg them and beg them to fuck your pussy as hard as they can. If the guy you approach says "No", you will need to continue to go up to strangers and tell them you want to suck them until someone says "Yes" (I really enjoyed taking advantage of you in Second Life !)
 
Make me cum please

Good evening, Dear Ones,

Tonight I wear my skirt and tank top, beige bra and pink sandals ..my pussy tastes spicy tonight ,,, the last night before Dragon Teacher will shuffle the order of the suggested acts of submission and have me choose one at random.

I look at what you have written and it makes me tremble. I shake with both fear and excitement, both dread and anticipation ... part of me hoping that number doesn't come up and part of me already planning how to pull it off ... all your ideas - adventures great and greater!

Reading your fantasies and comments on the thread ... it makes me so hot ... I masturbate luxuriously for each one, rolling and pressing my clit with one skilled finger while the first two fingers of the other hand penetrate my pussy and press against the spongy soft flesh of the g-spot and wait greedily for the spasms of the orgasm to begin. Usually I manage to withdraw them before experiencing the full orgasm and avoid climaxing as I am bid, but when I am allowed to climax, those fingers enjoy the frantic and powerful spasms grasping and squeezing them when I cum. I love to feel those brilliant, sparkling jolts of pleasure, Dear Ones, I love to get wet to your fantasies and your comments!

Make me cum, Dear Ones, this week I can cum at will ... make me cum with your fantasies, your comments .... Carne Dulce is so greedy, just like Dragon Teacher, whose pet she is ... make my pussy wet with your lust, make me cum with your vision of how you would use me ...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • 041910-48.jpg
    041910-48.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 761
  • 041910-49.jpg
    041910-49.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 536
  • 041910-50.jpg
    041910-50.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 687
  • 041910-51.jpg
    041910-51.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 674
  • 4041910-47.jpg
    4041910-47.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 680
33. fire_breeze: for one day, wear a butterfly vibe, the remote in your pocket (or even better, one that is remotely controlled by your Teacher). Your Teacher will text you throughout the day, and you are to turn on the vibe as he dictates, never cumming until he says so as you go about your day. A variation on this will be that you both will decide on a very common, every day word. When you will need to cum, you will approach a stranger, and engage that individual in conversation - you will cum when s/he says that word.

Let me add to the stunning fire_breeze's suggestion by adding this. It actually does work quite well from what I'm told... waiting for my girl's next business trip to surprise her with one.

http://www.thetoy.co.uk/
 
Soon !!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited that you will know what you have to do soon.

I hope you are very excited and wet too !

Good Luck !

Eunice
 
My Teacher has told me that it may from time to time please Him to order me to submit to the requests of others. The request of luvzmature to see the uncropped version of the Shoe Store photo has pleased my Teacher and so I am posting this picture. Thank you for the opportunity to demonstrate my devotion to my beloved Dragon.

I LOVE SHOTS LIKE THIS ONE!!!!
 
Late Entry

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.


16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires. Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/co...om_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass.

29. ABmaninCAL - Dragon Teacher is sitting in a chair. You approach....nakid of course...... you beg for hin to remove his trousers so that you can clean him. You proceed to clean him with your tongue... Licking all areas from knees to shoulders. If he cums then you must lick every drop up. If you please then you will be rewarded with being allowed to cum while masterbating for Dragon Teacher.

30. johnie38uk - Again you should dress in the skimpiest and sexiest clothing and take your camera. You must approach someone and ask them to photograph your bottom, breasts and pussy. Who will you select? How many people will you have to humiliate yourself with before you find a willing photographer? xxx

31. johnie38uk - You may dress however you please but you will need to wear a skirt but no knickers. Visit a Catholic church with an old fashioned confessional. Confess to your desires, tell your story and whilst doing so touch yourself and keep yourself close to but not achieving orgasm. Can you do it? Can you confess to every act and even to this competition? xxx

32. fire_breeze: (this particular one will require an accomplice - actually, two. If this does not fit into the assignment/contest, or isn't feasible, then no worries!) Find another submissive woman, preferably one who has a Dominant. Meet her in a hotel room and set up two laptops, webcams on, her to her Dominant, yours to your Teacher. You will both pleasure and enjoy each, receiving instruction from her Dominant and you Teacher. Alternatively, you both will enjoy each other for a Dominant woman.

33. fire_breeze: for one day, wear a butterfly vibe, the remote in your pocket (or even better, one that is remotely controlled by your Teacher). Your Teacher will text you throughout the day, and you are to turn on the vibe as he dictates, never cumming until he says so as you go about your day. A variation on this will be that you both will decide on a very common, every day word. When you will need to cum, you will approach a stranger, and engage that individual in conversation - you will cum when s/he says that word.

34. Amos_Man - I would love to see you do a stranger. You will find some stranger that you find attractive and walk up to them and simply say "I want to suck your cock." If they say "Yes", you will find a place to suck them off as soon as possible. You will play with yourself and make yourself cum while you suck them. Then after they have filled your mouth you will wait a moment savoring the taste and then swallow. Then you will continue to suck them until they are hard again and you will beg them and beg them to fuck your pussy as hard as they can. If the guy you approach says "No", you will need to continue to go up to strangers and tell them you want to suck them until someone says "Yes" (I really enjoyed taking advantage of you in Second Life !)

35. Zeke_Zachary - Another late entry..........Lady, I would love to see you go to a public beach like a lake and go and stand in the water just barely covering your breasts. You would slowly slip off your bathing suit. Standing completely naked in public, you would finger your lovely self until you had three climaxes while fantasizing about having sex with people on the beach.
 
.........................

Y'All can call me a pervert.

But......I hope she has to do something really nasty for us all ! :devil:

Woman......you have a............nice ass :D

Amos
 
Curious If There Are Any More Entries ?????

Last Chance One Hour Left To Enter The Submission Contest​

My Dears, Here is the current list to date ... We are nearing the finale of the contest..........there is still time if you want to enter.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

To enter, simply add your name and what you want to see me do.

This is what will happen.......
After April 30, all the contest entries will be renumbered.
I will use a random number generator to pick which of the acts of submission I will be required to perform.
Then Teacher, will add any necessary instructions to the winner's demand.
Then, I will do my best to submit as you have seen me do here.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.


16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires. Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/conference_room_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass.

29. ABmaninCAL - Dragon Teacher is sitting in a chair. You approach....nakid of course...... you beg for hin to remove his trousers so that you can clean him. You proceed to clean him with your tongue... Licking all areas from knees to shoulders. If he cums then you must lick every drop up. If you please then you will be rewarded with being allowed to cum while masterbating for Dragon Teacher.

30. johnie38uk - Again you should dress in the skimpiest and sexiest clothing and take your camera. You must approach someone and ask them to photograph your bottom, breasts and pussy. Who will you select? How many people will you have to humiliate yourself with before you find a willing photographer? xxx

31. johnie38uk - You may dress however you please but you will need to wear a skirt but no knickers. Visit a Catholic church with an old fashioned confessional. Confess to your desires, tell your story and whilst doing so touch yourself and keep yourself close to but not achieving orgasm. Can you do it? Can you confess to every act and even to this competition? xxx

32. fire_breeze: (this particular one will require an accomplice - actually, two. If this does not fit into the assignment/contest, or isn't feasible, then no worries!) Find another submissive woman, preferably one who has a Dominant. Meet her in a hotel room and set up two laptops, webcams on, her to her Dominant, yours to your Teacher. You will both pleasure and enjoy each, receiving instruction from her Dominant and you Teacher. Alternatively, you both will enjoy each other for a Dominant woman.

33. fire_breeze: for one day, wear a butterfly vibe, the remote in your pocket (or even better, one that is remotely controlled by your Teacher). Your Teacher will text you throughout the day, and you are to turn on the vibe as he dictates, never cumming until he says so as you go about your day. A variation on this will be that you both will decide on a very common, every day word. When you will need to cum, you will approach a stranger, and engage that individual in conversation - you will cum when s/he says that word.

34. Amos_Man - I would love to see you do a stranger. You will find some stranger that you find attractive and walk up to them and simply say "I want to suck your cock." If they say "Yes", you will find a place to suck them off as soon as possible. You will play with yourself and make yourself cum while you suck them. Then after they have filled your mouth you will wait a moment savoring the taste and then swallow. Then you will continue to suck them until they are hard again and you will beg them and beg them to fuck your pussy as hard as they can. If the guy you approach says "No", you will need to continue to go up to strangers and tell them you want to suck them until someone says "Yes" (I really enjoyed taking advantage of you in Second Life !)

35. Zeke_Zachary - Another late entry..........Lady, I would love to see you go to a public beach like a lake and go and stand in the water just barely covering your breasts. You would slowly slip off your bathing suit. Standing completely naked in public, you would finger your lovely self until you had three climaxes while fantasizing about having sex with people on the beach.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
 
Last edited:
Some new offerings ... and the listis complete

Hello Dear Ones,

I wear a deep pink button-up dress and pink leather sandals. My pussy juices taste sharp and bright tonight, Dear Ones, as with a mixture of awe, arousal and intimidation : - ) I contemplate your ideas in the submission contest ...

Now the list of your suggestions is complete. Dragon Teacher will soon undertake the business of choosing ...

Thank you for all your comments and wonderful, delicious ideas ... I wonder which I shall offer Dragon Teacher to show Him my devotion to His pleasure ... and mine .... and of course, yours.

If you enjoy the new photos, please do let me know ... I appreciate your acknowledgement very much!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • 041910-52.jpg
    041910-52.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 588
  • 041910-53.jpg
    041910-53.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 540
  • 041910-55.jpg
    041910-55.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 593
  • 041910-56.jpg
    041910-56.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 491
  • Perfume_Bottle.jpg
    Perfume_Bottle.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:
Hello Dear Ones,

I wear a deep pink button-up dress and pink leather sandals. My pussy juices taste sharp and bright tonight, Dear Ones, as with a mixture of awe, arousal and intimidation : - ) I contemplate your ideas in the submission contest ...

Now the list of your suggestions is complete. Dragon Teacher will soon undertake the business of choosing ...

Thank you for all your comments and wonderful, delicious ideas ... I wonder which I shall offer Dragon Teacher to show Him my devotion to His pleasure ... and mine .... and of course, yours.

If you enjoy the new photos, please do let me know ... I appreciate your acknowledgement very much!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Beautiful. Wish I could spray my cum all over your lovely ass.
 
submission

Dear Ones,

Hear me. I long to make hard the cock of my Dragon Teacher. I long to honor and increase and feel His power with my act of submission.

What will be chosen I do not know. But I leave that to the Universe that brought me to Dragon Teacher. I will perform my act of submission with all my heart - this is His sublime creation and I am His pet.

I am the proud and fortunate pet of Dragon Teacher. Hear me! What He demands of me, what He sets before me this night - I will do it.

Dragon, be ferocious and devour me. I beg you with all my flesh and all my passion for you.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 
????????????????????

Such Suspense ????

Which act of submission was chosen ?

What will she have to do ?

Zach
 
Very lovely pictures and it is kind of fun to see what unfolds. To you and your master good health.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top