Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

My body began to tremble as I felt him sucking on my clit. I was close to cumming the first time for him especially when I felt his fingers rubbing the most sensitive areas of my pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Batman!" I moaned loudly.
 
Last edited:
-he groaned he had turned off his comlink being told to by terry to bad he wasnt watching as he smiled his figners began movign in and out of her pussy-
 
I moved my hips grinding against his hand as he finger fucked me. “Please take me, Batman!” I begged needing to feel his cock deep inside of me. I smiled at the thought about how Dani would react. Though I felt a little bad considering she liked Geo. It would be best to keep it a secret.
 
Last edited:
[she dosnt know does she?]

-Batman took his cock out and she didnt want to suck it he opened her legs wide and slid his cock in he rpussy making aurora flinch a bit and slid the rest of it in-
 
[She is blacked out when “Aurora” comes out and has no memories of what she did.]

I gasped when I seen the size of Batman's cock. I cried out a bit in pain. After the rape, “we” were not exactly virgins, but his cock plus how tight I was made me feel that way again. Something I did not mind considering I could trust Batman.
 
[no does aurora know geo is batman]
-he groans and began moving his cock in and out of her pussy nice and slow at first-
 
[No she has no idea that Batman is Geo]

"I am on birth control..." I said, so that he would not worry about getting me pregnant. I began to move my hips to meet the rhythm and pace of his thrusts. Moaning as I felt every inch of his cock moving in and out of me.
 
-he groaned holding her legs over his shoulders and her hips in his hands as he thrusted faster and harder inside her pussy-
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, Batman!” I moaned in sheer delight. His cock felt so damn good deep within me. I would definitely catch him on nights that he was not so busy. I knew that Dani would be back on her the medicine that she was originally on, but I think I could find a way out to see him again.
 
-He groaned and kept at it groaning batman talked a bit dirty in her ear the dark night indeed as his cock ravaged her pussy he groaned as his cock kept pounding at her maybe she could join in on his hunt for crime he would ask after-
 
As he fucked me, I kissed along his neck and shoulder sucking on some areas of it. I moaned loudly as I was nearing another orgasm when he began talking dirty in my ear.
 
-He groaned as her mouth sucked on his skin he moaned her name as he came as well he groaned feeling her legs tighten around him-
 
I moaned as he came deep inside of me. It was starting to get late. Dani had school in the morning and I needed rest for the next night. "When can I see you again?" I asked.
 
-he moved out of her as they cleaned up he put his bat suit on-"I was just gonna make a propersition why dont you help me fight crime set me and Dani up and i will confront her about it"-he said-"and i will convince her to let you out"-he said-
 
"Of course!" I said with a smile at Batman's proposition, "It will be a bit difficult since she likes a guy that goes to school with...". I pulled out a short tight night shirt and panties getting ready for a shower.
 
Last edited:
-he smiled-"I dont think so trust me i can handle it"-he said as she turned aroudn amoment he disappeared when she turned back she didnt hear anything and he was gone Geo fell asleep and the next morning it was another day as geo waited infront of his locker waiting for Dani.-
 
"Okay, I will see you tomorrow night." I said. I sighed wondering how I could get her to go with Batman.". I would deal with it the next day. After taking my shower and getting dressed, I collapsed on the bed.

The next morning, I woke up feeling great. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a tight red t-shirt to where. First, I did my make up. As I was facing the mirror, I was seeing "Aurora" again. She was very willing to talk to me about something. I asked, "What do you want?". She had a smile on her face so I wondered what she did. "Somebody told me to ask you out!" she laughed. I was really worried and told her to tell me since I was with Geo. She teased a bit before finally telling me. "Batman wants to date you!" she said excitedly. I laughed at first until I realized that my pussy was a little sore.

"Oh my god!" I said realizing that she had been using my body so that she could get laid. She told me that Batman had fucked me. It did put me at ease a bit knowing that it was the Dark Knight rather than some street punk. "Okay, I will go out with him." I said. She told me that she would tell him that night. I went to try to put a patch on, but she freaked out and told me not to because there was Joker toxin and a combination of other drugs. As I was eating breakfast, the news confirmed her story. Dr. Anton Crane was arrested along with the Jokers. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that was being given the toxin. There were other great grandchildren of Gotham's Rogues gallery in the area as well. I did not know them considering they attended other high schools in Gotham. Maybe he missed the old times. Luckly, that damn quack got what was coming to him. Though it was unknown if he would escape. It made me concerned for my safety if he did considering he knew my address and what high school I went to. I was going to have to be very careful...

I went to school. I felt so awkward because I did not know what to tell Geo... Tears were streaming down my face because I did not want him to think I was a slut.
 
Last edited:
“Hi, Geo.” I said. “Aurora” put me into a mess... Not even my great grandfather's coin could help me out of this one. I detested the thought of dating two men. I sighed. I would figure it out. However, I had to figure this out soon. I decided to talk to Geo about the multiple personality disorder and hoped that he would not think that I was crazy.
 
-Geo approched her-"Hey Um after school can we talk"-he said and looked at her eyes-"Its improtant its gonna change my life and yours"-he said-
 
"Sure, we can meet at my house to where we will be alone..." I said, "I need to talk to you as well.". I was nervous, but I had to do the right thing and tell him. I could not do that in the halls due to how many other students were around. We went to class which we had a lecture and some discussion questions. I wondered what he had to tell me. After a slow day, It was finally time for us to go.
 
-Geo and Dani walked home side by side-"This isn't gonna be easy and a bit unbeliveable but i have to let you know if we want to contnue seeing each other"-he said-
 
"What is it, Geo?" I asked after I closed the door. I sat next to him on the couch. I waited to tell him what I needed to tell him after he told me what he wanted me to know.
 
-Geo looked-"Ok i love you and i dont want you to worry about me to much and i want you to know im always here for you"-he said-"Dani"-he said-"I know everything about you mostly everything"-he said-"I know because i am Batman"-he said to her Dani began laughing a bit but Go wasn't Laughing-"You need proof?"
 
Back
Top