Deplorables: Trump not a nationalist. Trump: "I'm a nationalist."


ge9t4vq.gif

5b78fcfc2000002c0034aad6.jpeg
 
Please continue your courtship in here, you two. It keeps this thread near the top. ;)
 
Here's the actual definition in case you didn't notice that Rory clearly has an agenda..


na·tion·al·ist

a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.


Kinda sad to think that for some Americans, America first is a bad thing....
 
Last edited:
No one who kisses Putin's ass in front of the whole world loves America.

He sold out the US in Helsinki. Nothing patriotic about it.

Here's the actual definition in case you didn't notice that Rory clearly has an agenda..


na·tion·al·ist

a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.


Kinda sad to think that for some Americans, America first is a bad thing....
 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationalism

(I know - it's a lay-up. But these two didn't finish high school, so...) :cool:

Oh dishonest as ever, as I thought.


I know reading at a high school level is hard for the publicly educated such as yourself, but I didn't ask you about German Nationalism.

Get some education, go back, read the question and try again.

Here I'll give you some handicaps seeing as you need them to stay on topic apparently.

Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining sovereignty (self-governance) over the homeland. The political ideology of nationalism holds that a nation should govern itself, free from outside interference and is linked to the concept of self-determination. Nationalism is further oriented towards developing and maintaining a national identity based on shared, social characteristics, such as culture and language, religion and politics, and a belief in a common ancestry.[1][2] Nationalism, therefore, seeks to preserve a nation's culture, by way of pride in national achievements, and is closely linked to patriotism, which, in some cases, includes the belief that the nation should control the country's government and the means of production.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

nationalism
noun
na·tion·al·ism | \ˈnash-nə-ˌli-zəm, ˈna-shə-nə-ˌli-zəm\

Definition of nationalism

1 : loyalty and devotion to a nation
especially : a sense of national consciousness (see CONSCIOUSNESS sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups
http://forum.literotica.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=89907088

Nationalism, ideology based on the premise that the individual’s loyalty and devotion to the nation-state surpass other individual or group interests.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/nationalism
 
Last edited:
To be fair, "nationalist" is not the same thing as "white nationalist," though Trump is undoubtedly both. It's the main thing he's been ideologically consistent about all along.
 
How did nationalism come to be such a dirty word?

Yes, Trump is both a racist and a nationalist.

But there's negative and positive nationalism.
Looking after one's citizens first, or safeguarding one's traditions and culture isn't bigotry.

really?

show me why you think so
 
assuming a CHESS player is a valid person t define the word

I have NO ISSUE WITH THAT DEFINITION
 
Back
Top