Band of Misbegotten Misfits (a Star Wars tale)

Orcina

Orcina was not normally a snoop, but after Fibi asked for Duursema's Pride to carry 1 metric ton of ionized disodium she needed to know the reason. And she was not going to trust some other stranger, no matter how handsome he was. She placed a small commlink in her ear and opened the stateroom commlink.

She heard Fibi talking “You already know why I want the ionized disodium?” Kolem answered “Blocks sensors and laser blasts for a short period of time. We’ll dump it into space to make a quick jump to hyperspace.”

Orcina let out a small gasp. She had never heard of that trick before. She would do some research on the material once she was finished listening in on Kolem and Fibi. Then the conversation got even more strange “I want you alone. Away from the others.” Fibi said in a sexy voice “You may think I’m as horny as an Arctic Whelmer)! But I love a good fuck before battle.” Then Orcina heard kissing.

She flipped a switch on the computer panel and ended her snooping. “That redheaded bitch is already making a move on me tall barrel o' rum!” she said to herself in frustration. She would need to get Kolem alone after the battle. She knew she could out fuck some Zeltron whore!

Fibi

“How can I not feel it. It is a big one” I gasped in some surprise. Kolem was on his back on the bed. We kissed again. The passion that passed between the two of us was electric! When our lips finally separated, I was gasping for breath. My face flush with excitement.

Kolem's kisses had turned me on like a light switch. I was burning brightly for him. I melted in his arms as he continued to kiss me. My heart was pounding in excitement, I felt my nipples hardening and my pussy tingling in anticipation.

“Oh, Kolem” I moaned. I looked into his eyes and put my hands on his powerful chest. I rubbed it and moaned to him "MMM, now you get to see my chest"

I reached up and unzipped my corset. The pressure from my breasts pushed the corset open. My fully exposed breasts swayed as I tossed the corset away. He let out a gasp of excitement.

“I hope my body pleases you” I purred and moved closer to Kolem again. Our chests pressed against each other. I kissed him. Then I looked down at the obscene bulge that had formed in his pants. My hands moved along the front of his pants, outlining the tent of his hard cock. His engorged cock pressing against the center zipper.

I leaned down and kissed the pant's bugle. I unsnapped the top clasp of his pants. Then I pulled the zipper down. His pants pealing back like a banana skin revealing his underwear. My eyes focused on his tool of pleasure which pressed so urgently against his underwear. His cock was big. I grabbed both sides of his underwear and pulled them down gently. His hard shaft appeared and I kept pulling down. More and more of his thick hard shaft was discovered. “OH MY” I moaned as I realized just how big he was. As the underwear reached the end of his cock, it broke free and hit his stomach with a "thwack". His cock was erect and rigid, swaying and throbbing in front of me.

I kissed the end of his cock. I gave it a lick as I move back up to his face. My hands still on his cock as I started to stroke it!
 
Last edited:
The glorious sight of Fibi's perfect breasts bursting out of her corset took my breath away, all I could do was let out an excited gasp. All i could do to answer her question was to return her kiss with increasing passion. The slow, sensual way that she undressed me filled me with an erotic charge. Her lips and tongue on my hardness felt amazing, and as she moved back up my body and began stroking me, I knew I had to start taking charge if I was to last any time at all...

Without warning, I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the feel of her naked breasts against my chest. Then I rolled over, pinning her beneath me for a moment before raising myself up on staight arms, gazing down at her beautiful face, her dark hair splayed out like a halo and her eyes wide with lust...

"My turn..." I grinned, and leaned down to kiss her on the jawline, just below her ear. I kissed my way down her neck, gradually sliding down her body, kissing along her collar-bone then along the slope of one wonderful breast, getting closer to the excited nipple with each kiss. I took the hard little nub between my sharp teeth and bit, gently, just hard enough to hold it captive. Fibi gasped, which turned into a moan of pleasure as my long tongue began to flick from side to side over the sensitized protrusion of flesh.

Then, slowly, tantalizingly, I kissed and licked my way over to the other beautiful pink mound, once again getting closer to the nipple with each kiss... this time she knew what was coming, but I deliberately delayed, circling the nipple with a trail of kisses and then swirling my tongue around the areola, agonisingly close to the erogenous little bud but not quite ever touching it...

Only when I was ready did I lavish attention on the nipple itself. This time, I bit a little harder, and once again slashed my dexterous tongue in firm strokes from side to side.

Fibi's hands reached up and gripped my horns, and impatiently pushed my head lower down her body. I slid even further down the bed and ran my strong hands up the sides of her legs from knee to hips, pushing her leather skirt up around her waist and revealing the taut, black fabric of her underwear. Hungrily I dropped my mouth to the fabric, using my lips and tongue to press against her sex, relishing the scent of an aroused woman as I sucked and nuzzled her heated flesh, pushing the soaking cloth of her panties hard against her swollen clit...
 
Fibi

A Jedi is discouraged from forming attachments. An attachment is not well defined but in most cases this is interpreted to mean a Jedi is not to marry. There are some exceptions, but in most cases they are to avoid this kind of attachment. Some reason it is because Jedi could create dynasties of those strong in the Force through marriage. Some reason it is to ensure the first tenet of the code, “There is no emotion, there is peace”. Marriage or love is an emotion, a powerful emotion, which can affect the self-discipline a Jedi must have to elude the dark side. In some eras, not that long ago, celibacy was enforced to be part of the Jedi Order.

I had never believed that load of DRUK! The Cloners had thought to make an army of force users. No marriage required, just clone them. Their version of a dynasty, i guess. I had been a prototype. The experiment had not worked out. Perhaps, partially, because I never believed in not forming attachments. I love to fuck!!

What Kolem had done to my breasts was definitely worth breaking that jedi attachment rule! He kneaded them and licked them. It was like he knew my weakness, my sensitive nipples! I moaned in pleasure as his technique was amazing. Then he moved lower.

My eyes widen as Kolem’s licking tongue gazed along my clit. It took a couple of seconds of this before I could not stand it any longer and I gave in. I pulled his face up against my pussy. I moaned as his long tongue entwined my clit. I was breaking a Jedi rule, it could lead to the dark side, but the pleasure was wonderful.

My hands remained on Kolem horns, as he nibbled softly at my clit. I could feel the pleasure coursing through my body. His tongue started to lick against my clit, causing me to gasp. I bucked my hips up against his face moaning louder. Kolem's tongue and lips were driving me crazy! His actions elicited more moans and cries of pleasure from me. My hands tightened on his horns.

"Oh druk...yes...ohhhh.." I gasped as my orgasm was building fast.

Kolem's fingers joined in as they traced along my nether lips. He teased me for several moments before sliding two of his fingers deeply inside me. He searched carefully for my sweet spot. When I gasped louder, he was rewarded with the knowledge of it’s location. He concentrated on that spot, as he licked and sucked on my clit. I could not hold back, and really did not want to, as Kolem brought me to an overwhelming orgasm. My pussy twitched as I bucked against his face., My orgasm shaking my whole body.

"DRUK!" I gasped as Kolem pulled his face away from my coming pussy. I was trying to catch my breath when Kolem grabbed his huge cock and said. “I think your wet enough for me now!”
 
Stars and Comets, you have to love responsive women. And Fibi was certainly that, and more. Every kiss, every caress, every lick, bite or touch, her cries and moans were enthusiastically letting me know what worked best for her pleasure. My reward was a mouthful of her sweetest nectar as her pussy clenched down upon my fingers and her body shook with orgasm.

But I wasn't done with her yet... "I think you are wet enough for me now" I growled, taking my still rock-hard cock in hand, and pushing Fibi;s legs wide apart. I ran the head of my cock slowly up and down her soaking slit, each pass eliciting a gasp as it stroked her protuding, erect clit. She was still panting from her last orgasm when I slid the tip of my hardness inside her.

"Ooohh, yes!" moaned the wanton Zeltron as I penetrated her folds. I never considered myself to be especially large, maybe an inch above the humanoid average, and nothing compared to the little show Eek had accidentally put on in the Cantina. But more than one woman has commented on my girth, and even with only the first inch of my cock inside her, Fibi was surely feeling it.

I held it there for a few seconds, my strong hands on Fibis shapely hips, pinning her down to the bed to stop her from pushing up to meet me. Then I slid in another inch, and paused, before withdrawing almost all the way out again...

Another pause, before slowly pushing my way back into her wonderful warm pussy, this time a little deeper. And out again. I continued in this way, slow, teasing thrusts, as Fibi squirmed underneath me, desperately trying to push up off the bed to take more of my length.

I had only just withdrawn after the 5th inch when she cried out in frustration.

"Just fuck me, you bastard!" and so, without warning, I slammed back into her, letting her have my full length in one hard thrust. An end to the "love making", now it was time to fuck, and fuck hard!
 
Kolem was super hard and thick!! WOW! He was fucking me like an alpha male. He rammed his cock in and I felt all the way up inside me. It felt AWESOME. This was the kind of fuck I wanted. He kept ramming it in me and I squealed. This made him fuck me harder. My body tensed up as he kept at it. He grunted with fury and after only 2 minutes my pussy was cumming again. The hard fuck made me gush, gush all over Kolem’s fat cock.

I thought that would be the end of it, But Kolem smiled to himself. The look on his face was easy to read. It said “I made her cum again really fast”. My big jugs swayed as he fucked me now for his pleasure! He was ramming his big cock into my sweet pussy… pushing up against my soft ass. He was pounding my pussy almost like he was slapping my pussy with his cock. The force of his plowing tool caused my tits to jiggle more, like they were ocean waves sloshing around in a heavy wind.

The feeling of Kelom’s big tool inside me was amazing. I focus on what I was feeling … and got hotter and hotter. Kelom rammed me until my eyes rolled up into my head and I SQUEALLLLLED again. My pussy contracted wildly around his massive cock. He kept drilling me, my pussy juice now all over his cock. This made his cock go even deeper inside me.
 
This was now purely primal lust. Fibi's lush curves moved beneath me as I hammered my cock home again and again, and when her slick, hot sex contacted around it for the second time, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Grabbing her hips, I shuffled back towards the edge of the bed, then stood, without breaking contact for even a moment, my hardness still buried deep inside her. I grabbed her long, sexy legs by the calves and lifted them to point her toes at the ceiling, then back, glad to have such a flexible partner. This position let my cock plow deep into her pussy to its absolute deepest extent, and I began my rhythmic slamming again, sliding almost all the way out with every stroke before recklessly thrusting my full length back inside her.

But she was no passive partner - my own hands were busy supporting most of my upper body weight, but hers were caressing and squeezing her lush bouncing breasts. And deep inside her I could feel her pussy muscles deliberately milking my hardness with every stroke.

I've traveled the galaxy, met lots of different aliens, and screwed quite a few of them, but none of them had turned me on or made me lose control the way Fibi had, not even the pros.

I felt I should give Fibi fair warning. "I'm... about.. to... explode..." I grunted out, rhythmically, as I felt my loins swell and twitch...
 
Fibi

I felt trapped in pleasure. As a Zeltron, I could “feel” Kolem’s pleasure. While his big cock thrust in and out of my pussy, I felt his pleasure and I felt my own pleasure. The joy was double and so was the intensity!!

I added to my joy by tugging, pinching and twisting my nipples. Kolem had adjusted his position to allow him to really fuck my pussy. His rhythm increased, as my slick pussy took his full thrusts. The “in and out” sent sparks through my body. My breathing was coming in short gasps. Kolem quickened the pace of his fucking. I bucked my hips up against him as another orgasm approached. Kolem was not a Zeltron, but he could sense my pleasure and fucked me even harder.

"I'm... about.. to... explode..." He grunted. He did not need to say anything, I could feel his pleasure. I could sense his cock getting extra hard, and his ball’s tightening. I bucked and spasmed on his cock as I climaxed. The orgasm rippled through my body. Kolem had been close to cumming already but my orgasm and resulting twitching, hungry, clenching pussy triggered his orgasm. He grunted and blasted his cum into me. His huge cock throbbed once… and then sprayed jet after jet of hot cum into my pussy.

“AHHHHHHHHH” I gasped as Kolem’s pleasure was intense. It intensified and extended my own orgasm. Finally, he was done cumming and he laid next to me. We rested for a moment in the after glow.

The sex had been magical and for some reason, with Kolem better than I had ever had before. It had been magical in another way too. I felt a big surge of “force” energy after our orgasms. I absorbed as much energy as I could but a small wave of joy had escaped the room. Another force user might have felt the energy as it passed. Luckily, there were no other force users on the ship. The “force” energy was another reason I had sex before battle, it charged me up.

We rested for a few minutes, catching our breaths, without saying a thing.

Then I sat up, my big breasts swaying gently. I reached down and patted Kolem’s big rod like it was a good dog.

“Wow, Kolem, don’t get a big head and we are NOT in love! But that was some of the best sex I have ever had!” I told him.

"Right back at you, gorgeous." replied Kolem, with a grin. "Seems like we are a pretty good fit in the bedroom."

“Good fit? Only if you RAM it in!” I joked back. “Let’s take quick showers, separately, and clean up. Use my shower. I don’t want the others to know about this and act all weird around us.” I suggested. Kolem nodded his head in agreement.

10 minutes later

Kolem and I came out of my stateroom. AK-47 was traveling by and produced a few sexy beeps and whirls. I smiled at the R2 unit and sheepishly replied “Yes, he is great in bed!” AK-47 beeped in joy and moved on towards the cargo bay.

"How does he know we fucked?" I whispered to Kolem.
 
Last edited:
"Who knows?" I replied, smiling, as we walked down the corridor. I was feeling pretty good - great sex and a very complimentary partner will do that to a guy. "Those little R2 units are pretty perceptive, maybe he guessed. Or maybe he's a voyeur - I bet he has access to every system in the ship."

I shook my head with an amused shrug. "Truth is, I doubt if any of the others were fooled by our 'Private discussion.' A blisteringly hot Zeltron lady invites a guy back to her cabin, most people are going to leap to an obvious conclusion."

I turned my head to make eye-contact with Fibi before we entered the lounge. "The reputation of your people precedes you, I'm afraid."

I winked, and added " I'm glad it all turned out to be true." then opened the door before Fibi could reply.

The only occupant was Eek, who raised a mug in our direction in mock-salute. "I hope the conversation went well. You can tell me all the details later Kolem."

"Ok..." I replied, with a slight frown. Did he mean about the Ionized disodium, or was he hinting that he knew what we had been doing and wanted all the lurid details? If so, he was going to be out of luck...

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Orcina dashed off almost as soon as you left the room." replied Ekk, morosely, before taking a big gulp of whatever he had in the mug. "Then when nobody came back Kovit went to check something in the cockpit."

***

Kovit was indeed in the cockpit, running system checks. He and Orcina had only just finished fitting a new (well, refurbished) alluvial damper to the primary hyperdrive and he wanted to be sure that the power flows to it and surrounding components were within spec.

Machines - especially starships - just made so much sense to him. Components interacted in predictable ways, and when something didn't work right he could usually find the reason pretty quickly. He'd often wished people were just as straightforward. The planning meeting had mostly been straightforward, but at the end, Kolem and Fibi had almost ran out of the room to talk, then Orcina has scowled and left too, leaving Kovit and Eek alone together. After 5 minutes of being silently stared at by the grinning Gran mercenary, Kovit had made an excuse and come back to the flight deck.

He placed one slender hand on the control yoke. He'd flown the ship often enough now that he could no longer detect much of the former owner's personality, just a sense of pride in owning a good ship. But every now and then he would learn something new - like when he had extracted to old damper and felt the worry of the mechanic that had fitted it about whether the part was going to last...

He was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of a disgruntled Orcina throwing herself into the co-pilots chair. She knew him well enough to know that unless she hammed it up, he wouldn't notice her state of mind, so her theatrical anger was clearly intended to elicit a response from him.

"Something wrong?" he asked, with an inward sigh.
 
Orcina

“You know me history and me luck… both stink!!” Orcina grumbled. Kovit nodded in understanding but Orina continued anyhow. “Everyone I love… me parents killed by pirates. Me mates in the mercenary band… almost all of them ended up dead after that DRUK-UP mission. I swore I’d never work with a team again. NEVER get too close to someone. As soon as I do… they DIE.” Orcina complained

“Luckily our relationship has not been close.” Kovit added some regret in his voice.

Orcina stopped looking out of the cockpit window at the planet’s white acid fog atmosphere, the occasional tall rugged mountain range poking out of the fog. Subterrel was a pretty boring planet to look at. She looked over to Kovit with a very serious expression on her face.

“It has been lucky. Ye still be alive” Orcina pointed out.

Kovit said nothing, but now he was looking at that bleck white atmosphere.

It took a few seconds for Orcina to speak again. “I fancied some fun with Kolem. That redheaded witch beat me to him.”
 
"There's still time..." shrugged Kovit. He'd often wondered what it would be like to bed his co-pilot, but she had never looked at him the way she had been looking at Kolem. It wasn't to do with his looks - he wasn't as muscular as Kolem but his body was wiry, not fat. And his face was pleasant enough.

He just got tongue tied around beautiful women. Or women. Well, people in general, if he was honest with himself. All the little social cues of everyday conversation seemed to pass him by, and he viewed conversation about trivialities, such as the weather or the latest fashions as so inane that he couldn't take part and still sound sincere.

Orcina, at least, he was used to, and she was used to him. He let her handle most of the "customer relations", as she was savvy enough to get the best deals for cargo and the like - being beautiful to look at probably helped. In return, he handled the piloting and the maintenance. Nobody understood this ship the way he did, filtered through the memories of a dozen different people. Ships spoke to him in a way humans couldn't.

He sighed, momentarily distracted by his train of thought, before a "harumph" from Orcina brought him back to the moment. Oh yes.

"I mean, we have the co-ordinates into which the target is most likely to drop out of hyperspace, but we will probably have to hang around their for hours. And during that time, I imagine you'll have Kolem all to yourself in the weapon control nacelle..."
 
Fibi

“Kovit is in the cockpit.” I confirmed with Eek. Who nodded in agreement. Kolem and I headed for the cockpit. After we were away from Eek, I told Kolem “The COCK-pit, Love that name!”

The comment brought a smile to his face, but before he could reply we arrived at the flight deck/cockpit. Kovit and Orcina were both there. They had abruptly stopped talking as soon as we opened the door.

There was an awkward moment of silence before I decided to ignore whatever was going on and ask about the mission.

“Are we ready to move to the intercept point?” I asked Kovit.

Orcina answered before Kovit could.

“Yes” She replied shortly.

You did not need to be a Zeltron to sense she was mad at me. I sighed softly as I had a good idea it had to do with Kolem. I would need to talk to her later about what I had done and why. But before the mission was not the right time.

Orcina got out of her chair and informed Kolem “Follow me to the weapon’s cell”

Orcina was sure to give me an icy stare as she went by with Kolem in tow.

“Enjoy!” I told both of them, and truly meant it. Zeltrons enjoy people being happy, we have no emotion like jealousy.

Orcina

“These are the laser turrets controls. This console is for controlling the missile tubes.” Orcina explained to Kolem. “Pretty standard set up.” Then she looked into Kolem’s eyes and said “Do you want to practice together?” It was not just a question about weapon control... it had more meaning than that.
 
So, Orcina had decided she didn't like Fibi. Things were getting complicated, fast! And some of that was my fault.

What can I say, I'm impulsive. I like to enjoy myself. So the idea of *not* leaping into bed with Fibi hasn't even bugun to cross my mind. I hadn't really thought about any fall out - I mean, I had picked up on Orcina's flirting but hadn't really expected her to react like this...

Oddly, her anger was directed purely at Fibi. Odd because I figured I deserved an equal share of any blame... but it was kind of irrational anyway, I mean, we had only just met, its not like she was a jilted girlfriend...

And now, here we were, sat side by side in the weapon control nacelle, and she clearly had more on her mind than weapon's practice... normally I'd jump at the chance, and didn't want to put her off, but I kinda needed some more time to recover... like I said, complicated.

I'm not really the diplomatic type. But I gave it my best shot...

"Oh I defnitely think we should practice..." I smiled gently. "But we have plenty of time. I'd like to spend some of it getting to know you..." I kept a hint of suggestiveness on my voice, but not too much.

"Tell me some of your Background, Orcina. Did you have formal ship-mounted weapons training, or are you self taught?"
 
Orcina

Orcina like most people did not fully understand what motived some of her actions. She was convinced she did not ever want a close relationship with anyone except maybe AK-47. But as soon as the hunky Kolem showed up on the ship she wanted him. Was it just a passing, lustful, fling? Was she just trying to win him away from the Zeltron to boost her ego? Or deep down did she need a relationship to feel human again?

She told herself it was for the first two reasons. Fun and a victory over the smoking hot redheaded Zeltron. So when Kolem opened the door for her advances she was elated.

She flipped on the target simulator. With practiced ease she wiped out all the targets as she explained she life story.

“I was born on me parents Corellian freighter. I lived most of my early years aboard the freighter as we jumped from planet to planet. At age 11 me parents were killed by pirates in the outer rim. I was luckily living with my uncle at that time.

I fell into some trouble after that. But I also learned some handy skills. I was always a natural pilot, and loved to flying just about everything. I became skilled with long range weapons.

I eventually left Corellia, joining up with a small time mercenary band. I worked with them for a few years, doing the odd jobs here and there. I acquired me trusty R2 Droid during that time. Things were starting to look up until the group took an ill fated job and most of them ended up dead. I managed to survive and escape, setting out on my own. That is when I hooked up with Kovit”

She complete the drill and flipped on the target simulator for Kolem.

“Your turn... to practice and tell me about youself?” She told Kolem.
 
Last edited:
"Impressive..." I murmured as I watched Orcina clear the target field with practiced ease. She clearly had a lot of natural talent, refined with plenty of practice. Some skills do translate over from sniping to gunnery, and that made her a pretty good gunner.

"As for me, well... like most of the males of Deveronia, I have a bad case of wanderlust. I wan't to travel the galaxy, see the sights, you know? But to do that you need either lots of money, or a job that provides travel."

I tapped in the commands that would set the targeting simulator running again, and placed my hands on the controls. I shot down the first few targets without paying too much attention, and Orcina stood up and leaned over the back of my seat, so she could see the same view as I had.

I felt the ship shudder, and assumed we were taking off. Hard to tell, thanks to the inertial dampers and artificial gravity. Normally the console would be telling me things like that, but not whilst it was in training mode.

"So, I became a mercenary. Joined a unit that was recruiting on Devaron. And because I'm a big guy, they gave me the job of carrying the heavy stuff. I got pretty good at it too. Grenade Launchers, rockets, E-Webs, demolition charges, you name it - if it needed a big guy to carry and point in the right direction, they'd give it to me. And the Captain could see I was keen, so arranged for some formal training..."

The targets were coming faster now, and I was having to concentrate on them more. One almost slipped off the edge of the targeting zone but I caught it at the last second, shattering it into glimmering points of light.

"Eventually the band broke up. The Captain had made his fortune and decided to retire whilst he could still spend it. Nobody else was up to the job of taking over, so we all went our separate ways. I run into one of the old gang every now and then..."

I took one hand from the fire controls, and reached over to tap a few instructions into the weapons computer. The targeting reticule pulsed and changed color, and symbols began appearing next to the targets denoting range, vector and time to impact. I felt Orcina's hands drop onto my broad shoulders as she leaned in closer.

"So, I took a few jobs as a consultant... local militia call you in, you give the natives some training, maybe lead them on the field a couple of times, then take a nice consultancy fee and leave before anything too serious happens."

With the modifications to the HUD, I was able to get an idea where and when the simulated targets would be bunched up. I tagged a couple using the thumb button, then used the auxilliary trigger to launch a simulated concussion missile.

"It was a good life, whilst it lasted... Then things went wrong, and I ended up here, a gun for hire for dodgy deeds."

I zapped the last few targets, excluding the ones I had tagged, and released the controls. Orcina frowned at me, and was halfway though exclaiming "Ha, you missed some!" when clustered targets were hit by the fake missile I had launched, obliterating them in a simulated explosion.

"How in the hells did ye do that, now?" she blurted in my ear.

I tried not to look smug - I hadn't really done it to show off. "You ever notice that all this technology - the weapons, the ship everything - is designed so an idiot can fly it? So a lot of people don't get formal instruction, because they can do everything they need to do, right?"

I gestured to the control panel. "But the price of that friendly front end is a need to keep things simple. No point in giving Joe Cargo a dozen confusing menus that he never needs, right? But Joe Cargo isn't expecting to get into a starfight."

I tapped out some of the root commands that ive access to the hidden fire control options. "So you can practice as much as you like, but you won't stumble across the more detailed system menus unless you are really lucky. Or get proper military level training."

I turned and looked Orcina in the eyes. "You've got a lot of raw talent. More than me, probably. But without fully understanding the weapons systems, you are fighting with one hand tied behind your back. You want me to teach you?"

I grinned and winked. "Or maybe you like being tied up."

***

Back in the cockpit, Kovit was concentrating on getting Duursema's Pride into the air - and beyond. As the repulsors ramped up, the ship gave a slight shudder then rose smoothly into the air. Then Kovit cursed under his breath. With Orcina occupied, he’d have to talk to Spaceport Control himself. He keyed the communications mike.

“Control, ah, this is Duursema’s Pride on pad 16. Requesting permission to move to dock 132 for a cargo pickup, then to depart. Transmitting flight plan now…”

The plan wasn’t entirely accurate, but there was no way for Control to know that until we failed to follow it. By which point Duursema's Pride would be out of their reach.

“Duursema’s pride, this is Spaceport Control. You are cleared for cargo pickup. We’ve an Action 4 coming in so you’ll have to delay 10 minutes before you have an orbital window, but you are free to launch as soon as she’s out of your way.”

“Copy that, control” replied Kovit, switching off the mike. “So, ahh, Fibi?” he continued, anxiously, whilst studiously avoiding looking at her. “Anything I need to know about this cargo?”
 
Fibi

I watched as Kovit flew over hanger bays filled with space ships. Some were super cool and other junkers that would endanger your life if you went into space in them. Then we were over space dock 132, the cargo below in large blue cylinders.

“No, not really. Drop down next to it and I’ll push it up the cargo ramp.” I explained as Kovit maneuvered the ship next to the cargo. The ship slowly dropped down and I could hear the cargo ramp being lowered.

“I get it.” I told Kovit.

“I’ll help” Kovit offered as he got out of the pilot chair and join me. We walked down the ramp towards the large blue cylinders. Each cylinder was fitted with an anti-gravity collar. When activated the cylinder “floated” a foot off the ground and was easy to push up the ramp.

“Kovit… can I ask you a question?” I said to the quiet pilot.

“Ah, sure” Kovit said hesitantly, unsure of what I was going to ask.

“What do you think of the rebels and the empire?” I ask bluntly. Kovit did not answer my question. I had not expected him to. I answered it for myself.

“For me. The Galaxy does not need another tyrannical ruler. We need a republic. The rebels cause is just. The problem is they must first unite. Too many Rebel groups… they need to be under one banner, create a coalition. That is how to destroy the Empire and free the galaxy.” I explained.

"Fibi…” Kovit started to warned me.

“Kovit. I know what you are going to say… I need to keep these thoughts to myself. But I’m reckless remember. Also, I’m looking for like-minded folks, partners. No way to find those without talking about this stuff. So, what do you think?” I asked again as we pushed the last two cylinders aboard.

Orcina

Orcina eyes glowed with excitement as Kolem showed her his deeper knowledge of the weapon system controls.

“Absolutely! I’d love to learn more about these systems!” Orcina enthusiastically agreed to Kolem proposal.
 
Kovit maintained a stoic silence as he and Fibi loaded the last two cargo cylinders, then hit the cargo ramp control panel with an open palm, causing the ramp to raise up and seal the cargo hold.

Only then did he speak, though he still had his back to Fibi.

"What do you know of Kiffu and kiffex? Probably not very much... There are the homeworlds of my mothers people. But she had never seen them, and nor had her mother, or her mother before her, and so on for many generations."

Kovits voice gained confidence, his usual reticence gone. This, like starships, was one of his obsessions, and it was something he could speak about with considerable passion. He turned around to face Fibi, his eyes sparkling.

"Because this is not the first empire to arise... my ancestors were driven from their home by The Sith Empire, over three millenia ago, during the great galactic war. A long time ago, you might think... a time beyond all living memory, a time, then, that none should care about."

He paused, and manipulated the fastenings at the top of his shirt, causing it to open and revealing a simple wooden pendant on a leather thong. He took it in his hand, and lifted it over his head.

"But the Kiffar remember. Not all, but many of my mother's people have a gift. The gift of memory, of reading what another knew and felt upon holding something of theirs. This was my mothers, and her mothers before her, and hers before that, an unbroken line that traces all the way back to the annexation of Kiffar..."

The young pilot carressed the smooth wood, gently, his voice singing with ancient emotion and echoing from the walls of the almost empty cargo hold.

"When I hold this, I can feel what she felt. I don't know her name, but I can see through her eyes and feel the pain in her heart as she and her clan-mates fled their homeworld in the face of the victorious Sith. I can feel her shame at finding a place on a ship when so many of her clan would be left behind, condemned to be Sith slaves. And her hope, that one day she would join with the Republic and return to drive the Sith from her home..."

Quietly, Kovit replaced his pendant, and hid it once more. His voice became quieter, more subdued.

"This new empire has too many echoes of the ancient Sith Empire. An army of faceless soldiers commanded by a man who declares the Jedi his enemy... I fear it, Fibi, and would fight it if I could..."

And then, he turned his back and walk away, towards the lift that would take him back to the upper deck of the ship, with his final words trailing behind him, barely a murmur.

"But I am just a freighter pilot, not a warrior like my mother..."
 
Fibi

“Like minded!” I whispered under my breath as Kovit walked to the lift. I ran after him.

“Kovit!” I said in excitement as he looked up at me. “I did not know you had “The gift”. I had heard some of your people have it but it is so rare. That explains why you touched my clothing when we first met. In fact you touched everyone clothing. I thought you might be drunk or something, but you were reading each of us. Ingenious” I said to congratulate him, but it for my benefit to. I needed to remember his ability, it could be very useful.

“Let me tell you a little about myself.” I said as the lift began to move. “I’m Zeltron and my species can read people’s emotions, more like experience other’s emotion with them. That is why I know the rebels will win. I have been with them… and they are becoming a force to be reckoned with. Most of them have an indomitable spirit. I can feel that spirit. They can over come much, not because they are great warriors… but because of their spirit. You have that spirit too, you just need to get in touch with it. You are freighter pilot now… but if you decide to join us… you will be part of the rebellion. It is a cause bigger than yourself. Think about it” I told him.

The lift stopped at the main deck and we returned to the cockpit. Kovit was thinking about what I had told him. I could feel different emotions going through his mind.

“Let’s make a difference and get to that intercept point” I told him to bring him back to the present mission.
 
Kovit sighed with relief, as talk went back to the job at hand.

"Yes, yes..."

He reddened slightly, trapped in such close confines with a woman who could have stepped out of a fantasy, and continued, with a halting, quiet voice.

"But Fibi... I will think about what you said. I don't know what I can offer to the fight against this new empire, but... I would like to do something... even if I can't fight, there may be some way I can help them..."

*****

Kolem
Orcina was a good student, and a fun one. I never had to show her something more than twice, and every time I reached over to her side of the control console to show her a key combination, she would lean forward, "accidentally" brushing my arm with her chest.

"OK, that's enough for today..." I grinned, as she carefully entered the latest code I had shown her, one that would slave three launched missles to one guidance system, causing them all to impact on a slow-moving opponent at exactly the same time and location.

"Aww, what's tha matter? Big strappin man like ye, got no stamina?" chuckled Orcina, playfully.

"Oh, I have plenty of stamina," I replied, with a wink, "But this isn't stuff you want to try and absorb all in one sitting. You need to practice it daily, until it becomes as natural as the shooting you already do. Don't be tempted to start using it straight away - you know as well as I do, if you have to stop to think about something in a combat situation, you'll probably get shot..."

"Spoilsport," growled Orcina in a mock sulk. But I as I said, she was a good student, and I could tell she was taking what I had said seriously. She checked the console, and grinned. "Looks like the new cargo is aboard... do ye want to tell me what its for?

"Well, I was asked not to tell anyone..." I replied. "But I can assure you its safe."

Orcina's response took me by surprise - she leapt out of her seat and straddled my lap facing me, one long leg either side of my chair, with her feet on the floor. "Well, lets see if I can persuade ye to tell me more..." she murmured, seductively, before taking hold of my horns and pointing my face up towards hers before leaning down to kiss me hard.

As her tongue invaded my mouth I happily responded in kind, and placed my large hands on her firm right buttocks as she ground her sex against me. I was hard in moments, and with a short exclamation of delight Orcina threw her head back and began to rub herself forward and back along my confined length.

Even though we were both still fully clothed, there was a definite erotic charge in the air. "Secrets wont be the only thing I spill if you keep that up!" I warned her, half seriously.
 
Orcina

Kolem’s hard cock bulge rubbed between Orcina’s pussy lips with delightful pleasure.

“I want you to spill everything you have” Orcina moaned as she ground her crotch against his lap. Kolem’s cock did feel good where it was and was turning her on. She was dressed in her flight suit which showed off some of her figure but not all of it. It hid her sexy legs and covered her chest. She looked into Kolem’s sexy eyes. He was excited and as she wiggled her ass and crotch he liked it more. She could feel his erection thrust up to meet her. Sliding up and down against her cloth covered clit. He grew bolder, as she felt his hands along her sides, rubbing the sides of her breasts.

“Oh Fuck” Kolem moaned

Driven by excitement, Kolem humped his hips forward harder, pressing his thickness deeper into her wonder valley. She moaned like crazy. He wanted more of her beauty and since she liked his cock maybe she would enjoy this as well. With lust in his eyes, he reached up and unzipped the top of her flight suit.

Her perfect breasts exposed! She was not as big as Fibi, but they were beautiful and perfect. He squeezed and massaged them as he continued to thrust at her crotch.

Orcina felt Kolem’s fingers move across her chest and pinched at her nipples. She moaned louder. She was hot and getting overheated. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and her nipples were standing at attention as his hands tugged at the sensitive spots. She wanted to please him, so her crotch moved faster. It was like she was giving him a hand job… but using her crotch to do it. He moan louder too.

Her pussy was getting closer to an orgasm. Her juices dripped down her legs. She started to squeeze her legs together as she continued to rub his cock bugle.

“OH DRUK” she moaned as her pussy came against his thrusting crotch. A large wet spot appeared as her pussy quivered wildly against Kolem's hard shaft.
 
If I hadn't already shot my load with Fibi, short hours beforehand, I would have climaxed for sure at the sheer eroticism of the beautiful correlian writhing on my lap. Even then, it was a close one, but since I didn't want to deal with a sticky mess inside my undergarments, I needed to move fast.

I stood up even as Orcina shuddered in orgasm, and deposited her lovely rear onto the console in front of us. Then, boldly, I pulled her flight suit and panties down to uncover the wonder of her neatly timmed - and very wet - pussy. She gasped with anticipation as I raised her legs up high.

I couldn't pull the garment all the way off, without removing her boots, and there was no time for that! But with her legs raised I could easily reach her sodden quim and I did just that, rubbing the head of my hardness along her wet slit.

I was just about to thrust into her warm folds when her hand shot down and grabbed me tightly around the root of my cock.

"Hey!" I barked in surprise, as she gave me a very naughty look. She had a remarkably strong grip for such a slight figure, and whilst I could probably have pulled away, Orcina had other ideas. With her fingers wrapped so tightly around the base of my member, I was on the very edge of coming but unable to do so.

I tried, unsuccesfully, to push forwards but the flight chair was hitting the backs of my legs in just the wrong place to let me get leverage. Orcina chuckled sexily.

"Uh-uh, matey..." she growled, giving me a provocative squeeze. "Not until ye tell me about the stuff that red-headed witch is bringing onto me ship."

"Oh come on..." I growled back, making another futile attempt to push the head of my rock hard cock into the inviting moistness just out of reach. She just chuckled again, then sighed erotically as she gently probed herself with a finger to emphasise what I was missing out on.

This was the most exquisite torture, and I found this dominance to be quite a turn on. The smell of sex in the air, the glistening folds of her moist pussy tantalisingly out of reach, the wonderful sight of her breasts, and the way she was looking at me so hungrily all combined to sap my will.

"GAH!" I cried out in frustration, thankfull that the weapon nacelle was a long way from the parts of the ship where the others probably were. "FINE! It blocks sensors and laser fire."

I hadn't even finished speaking before Orcina pulled me forwards, impaling herself on my cock as she released her grip. Suddenly free of restriction, and deep inside the welcoming folds of a beautiful women, my orgasm was almost instantaneous. I shot and shot, spurt after spurt of my hot sticky cum blasting into Orcina's pussy, my hardness spasming again and again. This set Orcina off again too, and her eyes rolled backwards as she let out a scream of pleasure, coming hard around my pulsing cock.

When I could speak again, I looked down at her smug face, glowing with satisfaction - both sexual and otherwise.

"Where in the seven hells did you learn to do that?" I murmured.
 
Music for the post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0F8co790Xk

Fibi

Kovit had maneuvered the Duursema's Pride out of the atmosphere of Subterrel. From space the planet looked like a white ball due to the white acid fog atmosphere. There were occasional tall rugged mountain ranges which poked out of the fog but for the most part it was a pretty boring planet to look at.

The most likely place for the STS Retribution to drop out of hyperspace, was only 3 parsec away and Kovit reached it in no time. He turned off the thrusters, and applied the proper counter engines to bring Duursema's Pride to a dead stop.

“We’ll probably have to hang around here for a few hours” He informed me.

But his assumption was wrong, very wrong. The massive STS Retribution dropped out of hyperspace almost on top of Duursema's Pride! One second, I was looking at dark open space and the next the massive transport ship filled my view port!!

“WE GOT COMPANY!!” I yelled into the commlink to the weapon cell where Kolem and Orcina were. AK-47 was in the back of the cockpit and he was already beeping and whirling like crazy.

“DRUK!!” Kovit exclaimed as he engaged the thrusters and Duursema's Pride surged forward.

“AK… get ready and warn Eek!!” I told the droid.

“DOUBLE DRUK” Kovit grumbled he watched 4 V-Wings fighters deploy from the bottom bay of the Retribution. He flipped on the commlink and warned weapon’s control. “She’s got fighter escort!!”

Orcina

Orcina felt good. Kolem had fucked her to satisfaction. She had made Kolem tell her about the secret cargo… which she already knew about, but nevertheless he betrayed Fibi trust because she was such a great fuck. It had been satisfying.

"Where in the seven hells did you learn to do that?" Kolem asked

She was about to answer… when the huge old republic transport ship filled the view port in the weapon’s cell.

“DRUK” she yelled as she tried to get untangled from Kolem.

The commlink went active “WE GOT COMPANY!!” it told them in Fibi’s voice.

Still half naked she managed to get into her laser control seat. Kolem’s cum was oozing out of her pussy as the tie fighters deployed.

“Target the engines!! QUICK!!” She told Kolem… who still had his cock hanging out.

“Weapon’s control… what is going on down there??” The commlink asked because of the delays. Orcina grabbed one set of the laser controls and started firing at the nearest V-Wings fighter.
 
Last edited:
"I don't frelling believe it!" I swore. "Of all the lousy, ill-timed things to happen..."

But even as I swore and cursed, my hands were busy. A few taps to cancel the training programs, and then an active target scan with threat assessment.

"Target the Engines! Quick!" I heard Orcina bark. I nodded in agreement, and set up a firing solution on the transport's main engines for a pair of concussion missiles, plus a command for the computer to repeat the firing at the same target until instructed otherwise.

A tremor ran through the nacelle as the first pair of missiles launched, and I turned my attention to turret control. Orcina had taken manual control of the dorsal turret, so I rigged my console to take control of the ventral one. I was gratified to see the power readings - Kovit clearly knew his stuff when it came to upgrading and refitting.

"“Weapon’s control… what is going on down there??” bleated the Commlink, in Kovit's voice.

"Sorry, guys." I replied, "Took us a bit by surprise, we were still in a training sim..." I looked at the targeting display. The small flight of enemy star-fighters were sticking together in a tight formation, and staying above our lateral line - so they could only be targeted by the dorsal turret. Orcina was giving them plenty to think about and they were twisting and turning like scalded roth-cats, but so far they had avoided any serious damage.

"Kovit, you need to get us moving, and you need to try to keep that fighter formation on our plane of orientation - otherwise we can't being both turrets to bear."

"Acknowledged" responded Kovit, and true to his word, the ship rolled rapidly, putting the fighters right in the money-lane.

"You go high, I'll go low" I growled at Orcina.

"Aye-aye, matey," replied the ex-pirate, with a fierce grin.

Co-coordinating our fire, we sent twin tracks of laser-fire sweeping the space above and below the fighters, curtailing their ability to maneuver. So when I jumped my point of aim to directly in front of them, they didn't have time to see which stream of fire had ceased boxing them in. Two of the small ships peeled downwards into clear space, and the other two peeled upwards - straight into Orcina's stream of fire. One of them escaped with minor damage, but the other exploded in a gratifying ball of flame.

"Nice work..." I murmured, keeping up my own stream of fire. And then i saw it - one of the pair I was now tracking had made a mistake! Seeing that I was concentrating on his wing-man, he'd looped upwards in an attempt to set up an attack run, thinking that I wouldn't notice.

"Oh no you don't..." I scowled, lining up my cross-hairs for a perfect shot... almost...almost...

Just as I was about to pull the trigger, our ship suddenly pitched and dived, throwing my targeting way off. I was about to curse Kovit comprehensively when the commlink burst with static and a burst of Turbo-laser fire tore through the space we had just vacated.

"You little bastard..." I murmured, impressed despite myself. The pilots "mistake" had been a decoy, trying to get us target fixated enough to bring us into the firing line of the transport's turbolaser turret. I had a nasty feeling we had guessed right about the troops defending this vessel - I've only ever seen clones coordinate well enough to pull off that kinds of stunt.

"Nice dodge, Kovit!" Orcina yelled into the comm-link. I nodded in agreement.

The dog-fighting continued. We couldn't dodge every shot, but our shields were holding up well against the fighter's relatively weak weaponry. Whereas we could almost certainly take out a fighter in one hit, if we could actually hit the little bastards. They were now taking full advantage of our need to stay our of the Turbolaser's firing arc, knowing that there was a whole region of space that we wouldn't dare follow them through.

On the plus side, the repeated missile volleys had definitely done the job. the transport ship was now, to all intents, immobile. The concentrated fire had reduced its main maneuvering drive to an expanding cloud of debris, and I canceled the firing program.

Doing so gave me an idea, however... I rapidly tapped out a set of commands for the third, as yet unfired missile tube.

"Kovit..." I shouted into the commlink. "Next time the fighters run into the turbolaser-controlled space, follow them. Just give me a 5 second heads up before we get into its arc.

Orcina looked at me as if I was crazy. Kovit's voice betrayed a similar feeling. "Are you sure? Even with our shields, at full, I don't think we can take a blast from that thing..."

"Trust me..." I grinned. Orcina made a strange coughing sound of doubt or disbelief, but Kovit must have had faith, because very shortly he called - "5 second warning... NOW!"

"I hope this works..." I murmured, launching the pre-programmed missile from tube 3.

"Keep on target." I commanded Orcina, whilst also trying to get a lock on one of the fighters myself. "In a moment he's going to think he's safe and..."

Duursema's Pride raced upwards after the fighters - who reached what they considered to be safety, not expecting us to follow them. For a moment - just a moment - they were complacent.

But follow we did - and both Orcina and I scored resounding hits on our targets in their brief moment of vulnerability. Both were out of the combat, one with an entire wing-panel blasted away, the other a drifting wreck with its primary engines gone.

And even as we fired, from the Turbolaser turret atop the STS Retribution there came an explosion of crackling blue lightning. The ion-missile I had programmed to skim the hull to its target had arrived just at the right moment, disabling the turbolaser for at least a few seconds.

Which were all we needed "Kovit! Get us out of it's arc before it recovers!" I yelled, but Kovit knew his stuff and we were maneuvering before I could even finished the sentence.

I'll give the remaining clone pilot his due. He didn't give up, he came back for another attack run. But with both Orcina and I tracking him, it was only a matter of time before one of us took him out of the fight. Could have been either of us, depending on whether he jinked left or right at a particular moment, but it was Orcina who landed the kill-shot, blasting the poor bastard into a cloud of burning gas.

The last threat neutralised, a strange calm descended. I became increasingly aware of a chill around my private parts, and recalled that in the heat of battle I had had no time to sort out "little Kolem", who was still hanging out of my trousers in the cool air. I quickly tucked him away and sealed my fly, whilst Orcina did her own clothing adjustments.

"Well, now wasn't that fun?" she grinned at me. I couldn't help but grin back.
 
AK-47

AK-47 had always been a loyal and dependable astromech droid. He had repaired Orcina's damaged equipment and helped Kovit repair Duursema's Pride. Adjustments made to his programming allowed him to help Orcina on her many solo assignments. But even after many years of good service to her, he found himself flying through space with laser bolts all around him.

It was exactly the wrong place to be during a battle! But AK-47 knew what was at stake and knew this assignment had greater importance than one of Orcina's other assignments. This one had importance to the galaxy!

He landed rather roughly against the side of the transport ship near the maintenance access port. His impact had made a loud “CLANK” against the hull and he was worried his arrival might be noticed. He hurried over to the computer port. His data collection probe locked into the port and he began to access the ship’s information system. He began to try and break into the system. His added programming made him a very advance droid, but getting through the security encryption code still took time.

He watched as the last fighter exploded and Duursema's Pride moved into a position under the transport ship. AK doubled his efforts. He CPUs scanned the data streams as fast as he could. This battle did not have the laser bolts and explosions of epic space battles but it was just as important. AK-47 beeped in satisfaction as he finally broke into the ship’s systems. Then he made a sad noise. He had found Alma Bol, but she was on an upper deck near the Turbolaser turret!!

He transmitted the information to the cockpit of Duursema's Pride. That is when he saw the three attack droids coming to get him.

Fibi

“DRUK” Kovit gasp as AK reported Alma Bol location. I had also seen the droids report. “Shall we abort?” He asked me.

“NO… Fly to the front of transport ship… and get ready to release the cargo” I told him.

“Ok… but why?” Kovit asked as the ship moved to the front of the transport ship.

“1 metric ton of ionized disodium will blind all their sensors and block the Turbolaser. But we’ll only have a little bit of time… so we’ll need to act fast.” I explained. Once the ship was in position, I opened the cargo bay door and the cylinders of gas. The transport ship engines were down but it was still drifting in space. The gas was released and it moved down the upper hull of the transport ship and blinded the sensors and obscured Turbolaser.
 
Last edited:
Kovit calmly relayed all that was happening across to the weapons Nacelle.

"Well, crud..." I muttered, before shooting Orcina a glance. "Nothing's ever easy, is it?"

She laughed and shook her head, and then frowned at her comms display.

"Druk!" she swore. "Look's like AK has company coming."

I glanced over to her console, and saw the message from AK.

"Kovit - Can you give us a slow sweep across the flank, moving laterally aft whilst facing the target? We should be safe from the laser, for now, and we have some sharp-shooting to do."

"Ah, right, OK..." we could hear the maneuvering engines firing in short bursts as Kovit deftly reversed our course, turning us much faster than I would have expected for a vessel our size.

"You take care of AK, I'll see to the turret. We'll need your accuracy to hit those droids..."

I attempted to program a firing solution for the missile tubes, but realised my mistake almost immediately. The same cloud of ionized disodium that was preventing the turbolaser firing upon us was also preventing a missile lock.

Growling in frustration, I switched the missiles over to wire-guided mode. in effect, I'd be piloting them directly rather than using the missiles own target seeking AI. I slaved the two tubes loaded with concussion missiles to the same controller and launched.

Missiles are fast - faster than most fighters, and piloting them isn't easy. I'd not done it often, ans was by no means an expert - ironically, kovit's piloting skills might have been more useful for this task. A twitch of the controls at the wrong moment and the missiles will streak past the target...

But on the other hand, a Turbo-laser turret isn't a small target. I figured I had a good chance, especially as the target was almost stationary and not shooting back...

To avoid the sensor-disrupting cloud I took the missles in as close to the vessel's hull as I dared, skimming the surface of the ship much as I had instructed the Ion missile's AI to do earlier. In mere seconds the missiles reached their target... and missed.

I cursed loudly. Orcina may well have given me a "look" but I was too busy concentrating. The missiles had enough fuel left to loop around for another pass, but if I missed again we'd have to make another pass with the whole ship, and I didn't know how quickly the disodium would disperse.

I tried to ignore Orcina's triumphant shout - clearly she was doing better than I was - as I guided the missiles around in a tight turn, heading back towards the turret. I held them on course, scarcely daring to breath as I nudged them slightly to the left as that rocketed towards the turret.

The bulk of the turret suddenly loomed large in my console display - and then the display went black. After a couple of moments, it flicked back to life, no longer showing a missiles-eye-view, but an external scan of the vessel showing that the turret had sustained enough damage to be out of action for quite some time...

I tapped the communicator control. "Take us in, Kovit. Get us docked as near to the target's location as you can..."
 
Last edited:
(posted pending review by TertiusHuman)

Alma Bol

Alma Bol walked through the large metal gate of the detention facility on the STS Retribution. This was where her prisoners were held. The place was in stark contrast to her gleaming white laboratory. This area was dark, with only dim lighting, and dirty, dark cells. She glided down the passage way to the cell with the heaviest, most secure door.

“Open it” She ordered the leader of the 4-man security squad with her. The security squad was also augmented with 4 large security droids. The human leader nodded in understanding and unlocked the door and pulled it open. As the large iron door opened, Soni could be seen sitting on a chair under the light of single dim bulb.

Soni was a Zabrak with horns, red skin, and black tatoos. He was slumped down in the chair, utterly exhausted. He was no stranger to Alma Bol’s visits, but today he felt the worse he had ever felt before. Ever since he had been captured by her and fitted with the chemical “force” blocking collar. His energy and connection to the force was dying. He knew it. He had only been captured three months ago, but it seems like a lot longer. He was on Alma’s ship and headed to yet another unknown location. He had stopped trying to figure out why Alma Bol had kept him alive. Why he was being moved or what her ultimate plan was.

“Soni, you are awake. There is no point in acting like you are not.” Alma said in her normal unemotional voice. “I need you to put this on” Alma said as she pulled a small metal cube out of her pocket. The cube had a series of blinking lights on it. “You can either choose to put it on yourself or I can get the droid guards to put it on. Your choice.” Alma stated calmly.

Soni opened his eyes only the slightest bit to look at her. He realized that he had nothing to gain by resisting. Yet. He knew it would make him happy if he did resist.

“GO FRAKLE YOURSELF” He grumbled and closed his eyes again too tired to keep them open.

The droid guards moved forward and he felt himself pulled to his feet. He could smell oil and hear the driod’s gears turning. He could sense that Alma moved forward as did the rest of her security team. She still considered him a threat. That also made him feel good.

“Soni… this cube” Alma explained as she placed it on his right temple “will work like your force blocking collar. It will make you more compliant. Stop you from fighting against the empire, from committing aggravated assault against Imperial personnel, from resisting arrest” Alma stated as she reminded him of his offenses.

The Chemical force collar Soni wore was loaded with variable-dose injectors containing drugs which caused the centers of Soni’s brain which control force-interaction to atrophy. The chemical collars contain a fast-acting sedative to depress his central nervous system, and a stronger drug which depressed his ability to control the force itself. Chemical collars also caused the very unsettling sensation of being cut off entirely from the force.

Historically extended wearing of the collar for more than several months will cause the wearer to actually lose the ability to use the force. The cube on Soni’s right temple attach to his skull with a small “crunching” sound.

“Don’t try to damage this device, as it will self destruct in a small explosion. The explosion will most likely kill you.” Alma warned as she activated the cube via a series of button clicks.

“It will take a day or two before we’ll know if the cube is working. I'll be back to test you at that time.” Alma said again with no emotion. Then she signaled the guards it was time to leave. They all left, Soni was alone again and had only his own thoughts as company.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top