What she wants

He nodded and said between moans "I told her it was work staff only...fuck." He was getting close as he continued to fuck her hard and deep. His cock reaching the deepest parts of her.
 
Brie cried out as they came together though she wanted to pull him close. "Hun free me.."she said. Happy that he told Candice off but hoped she still wouldn't try to show. "Good though make sure no one tries to steal me from you."she teased.
 
Marcus released her as he kissed her lovingly. After a shower and a late lunch they spent the rest of the day together before they had to start getting ready for the party.
 
Brie soon got herself ready for the party. "Hun can you zip up my dress?"she asked. Smiling as she soon felt Marcus behind her. "Just keep me nice and close at the party."she said. Turning to give Marcus a kiss before she slipped her heels on. They soon headed to the car and headed to the venue. Brie was nervous as most knew he was seeing her sister.
 
Marcus zipped up her dress. Kissing her neck after he did. When they arrived at the venue he could sense her nervousness. He placed her arm around her waist and said "don't worry I'm with you now and no one that will be here will judge you."
 
Brie loved how Marcus pulled her close when they arrived. "Alright....I just would hate if things got ruined because of me."she said. Kissing him on the cheek before they headed in. His co workers were shocked that Brie was there instead of Candice. They were the ones who always would visit her at the strip club.
 
Marcus noticed there looks as he mingled with the other party guests. People commenting Brie's choice of attire. One of the coworkers said in a low wisper. " I thought you were candice?" Marcus said "its complicated but me and candice are threw." The coworker nodded and still wispering said "but you realize where that woman your with works?" Marcus got a stern look and said "I am I also know its none of your business to disclose her personal life. Maybe if you decide too I should disclose how you came about this information." He paled realizing marcus knew and said "Im sorry sir if its any consolation she is alot nicer than candice ever was." Marcus smiled and said "I know." Before returning to Brie's side.
 
Brie was a little nervous but began to talk with some of the employees. They could see that she was way nicer than her sister. Looking around for Marcus as she was concerned. Though felt relieved feeling him stand by her. Smiling as he pulled her close by her waist. The party was fun and once it was over they headed back to the car. "That was fun....thank you."she said.
 
Marcus smiled and kissed her before he caressed her cheek. He said "anytime thank you for attending with me you were the life of the party." They started to drive home. Eventually coming to the house. Letting her in as he held the door open.
 
Brie smiled as they headed back to the car. "Anything for you."she said. She waited before taking his hand and pulling him close. Kissing him before heading to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed before taking her heels off. "Hun....I heard people whispering about me..."she said.
 
Marcus loosened his tie and took off his shoes. Hearing Brie's concerns he sat down behind her. Rubbing her shoulders as he leaned down and kissed her neck. He said "ignore them. I set them straight. I don't care what others think and you shouldn't either. I love you Brie."
 
Brie immediately began to smile before pulling him into a kiss. "I love you too.....though if I remember right someone was supposed to help me out of my dress."she said. Getting off the couch then heading for the bedroom. Knowing Marcus would be right on her heels.
 
Marcus indeed was right on her heels. When they made it to the bed room he pulled her against his body. Kissing her hard before he leaned down and began to kiss and nip her neck. One hand riding her dress up as he traveled up her leg to cup her ass. The other pulling the zipper of her dress down.
 
Brie chucked softly before a moan slipped out. Soon feeling the zipper of her dress going down. Before she knew it, Brie was standing there only in lace panties. Pulling Marcus close and into a hot kiss. "You are wearing too much."she said.
 
Marcus hoisted her up. Holding her in the air as he kissed her again before tossing her onto the bed. He began to strip out of his suite and tie. Soon joining her in just his boxers. He kissed her hard again before kissing down to her wonderful tits. Licking her nipples before sucking on one. His other hand messaging her other breast.
 
Brie soon began to moan after the kiss as she held Marcus to her chest. "Mmmm someone is wasting no time."she teased. Smirking before she moved swiftly and pinned him to the bed. Leaning down and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "How rough we getting tonight?"she asked.
 
Marcus grinned as she pinned him to the bed. Gripping her hips firmly he said "depends how rough do you want it love?" He leaned up licking her sensitive nipple again. Lightly tugging on it with his teeth.
 
Brie moaned before she smiled at Marcus. "I want a good ducking from you."she said. Leaning down before kissing him passionately. Soon finding herself on herself on her back. "After all I've been a good girl."she teased.
 
Marcus smirked as he rolled Brie onto her back. He said "yes you have a good girl deserves a good fucking." He kissed her hungrily before trailing down once again lightly biting and sucking on her hardened nipple. Continuing down her stomach to her pussy. Removing her panties he gave her folds a long slow lick before he began to eat her out. His fingers working her clit in time with his tongue.
 
Brie let out a loud moan as she was loving this. Running her fingers through his hair. "Mmmm hun fuck me already. "She said. Knowing he wouldn't waste anytime as they both wanted to fuck. Brie had a hungry look in her eyes as she watched Marcus.
 
Frank ignored her wanting to see what she would do. Instead he let his tongue find her clit circling it before he sucked on it in his mouth. Meanwhile his fingers continued to fuck her pussy.
 
Brie moaned out as she watched him, knowing it was up to her to make a move. She shifted before pulling Marcus into a hot kiss. Her fingers running down his chest and over his cock. Soon pinning him to the bed before she kissed her way down his body. Pausing before giving him a nice slow lick.
 
Marcus was suprised but not complaining when Brie suddenly flipped them over. Kissing him hotly while her hand danced down to his cock. She soon followed Marcus looked down at her as she gave his cock a lick and he shuddered in anticipation. Wanting her to take control for once.
 
Oh Brie was going to tease him a bit before she took control. Giving him another playful lick before she crawled up his body. Straddling his lap as she rubbed her pussy against his cock. Smirking before she eased herself down onto his cock. Starting of slow as she rode him.
 
Marcus let out a moan as she grinded herself against him. Before easing down onto his waiting cock. Her hips bouncing slowly and sensually at first. He moaned and said "fuck that feels good Brie."
 
Back
Top