Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*watching the wiggle... and the shake:devil:

Daddy's lap always is warm and , errr, soft for you:kiss:

(Climbing up on your lap - straddling your legs - my little nightie riding up on my thighs so you can see my silky damp panties. Wrapping my arms around your neck and kissing you softly on the corner of your mouth.)

"Warm is always good Daddy.....but, ummmm, soft isn't necessary" (blushing)

(Climbing up on your lap - straddling your legs - my little nightie riding up on my thighs so you can see my silky damp panties. Wrapping my arms around your neck and kissing you softly on the corner of your mouth.)

"Warm is always good Daddy.....but, ummmm, soft isn't necessary" (blushing)

With you staddling daddy like that it wont stay soft long. :)
I see you have been playing with Cookie and Mojo

With you staddling daddy like that it wont stay soft long. :)
I see you have been playing with Cookie and Mojo

"Yes Daddy - I've missed Mojo....and you'll never guess this Daddy, but Cookie and I are neighbors......for real neighbors!" (Giggling and squirming closer in your lap)

"Yes Daddy - I've missed Mojo....and you'll never guess this Daddy, but Cookie and I are neighbors......for real neighbors!" (Giggling and squirming closer in your lap)

O boy! No peace and quiet in the neighbour hood!
*laughing, ducking, and tickling your side

(Laughing and squirming wildly in response to both the teasing and the tickling.)

"DAAAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYY!!!!!!"

Slipping a hand under your nightie. Tickling your side, fingertip tracing uo to your hardening nipple...
Yes Sweetie?:kiss:

Welcome Fun and Barbie!

Always room for more little girls... and wetness seems ti be a theme:eek:

Slipping a hand under your nightie. Tickling your side, fingertip tracing uo to your hardening nipple...
Yes Sweetie?:kiss:

(Leaning back a little to give you more room, while I grind myself against that hard spot in your lap.)

"You're tickling, Daddy...........Mmmmmmmmmmmm............That's nice!":kiss:

"Welcome to you both!"

(Wiggling and giggling as Daddy MiHunt continues to tease and tickle me)

"Wetness is definitely a theme, what with the rain and all." (Making big innocent eyes.....and giggling)

Yes, the rain. Soaks the clothes right through to the skin!
*running hand across silky panties

(Biting my bottom lip - catching my breath when you run your hand lightly over my silk panties. I know you can feel how wet they are and I'm happy you know that I was thinking of you earlier....and missing you.....and.....well, doing things.... Knowing that with them being so wet now - and getting more so every minute - that you can feel how swollen my pussy lips are....and how hard my clit is where it sticks up. Gasping slightly, my hips rocking to meet your hand when you brush over my pearl....)

"Ohhhhhhhh Daddy..........":kiss:

Peaches and I will ~try~ to behave..we wouldn't want the other neighbors to suspect. ~giggles~

Peaches...stop hogging all of daddy's lap!!!

Peaches and I will ~try~ to behave..we wouldn't want the other neighbors to suspect. ~giggles~

Peaches...stop hogging all of daddy's lap!!!

(Giggling) "Daddy has two hands and two legs for us to.....umm....sit on, Cookie, I'll make room - I LIKE to share....."

Hello miss Cookie! Climb on up and join us.
*thumb pressed hard against Peaches swollen clit, rolling it back and forth thru the silk

Hello miss Cookie! Climb on up and join us.
*thumb pressed hard against Peaches swollen clit, rolling it back and forth thru the silk

(Moaning happily, rocking my hips back and forth against Daddy's hand. Biting my bottom lip.)

"Mmmmmmm.....Daddy........sssoooooooo nice!"

(Biting my bottom lip - catching my breath when you run your hand lightly over my silk panties. I know you can feel how wet they are and I'm happy you know that I was thinking of you earlier....and missing you.....and.....well, doing things.... Knowing that with them being so wet now - and getting more so every minute - that you can feel how swollen my pussy lips are....and how hard my clit is where it sticks up. Gasping slightly, my hips rocking to meet your hand when you brush over my pearl....)

"Ohhhhhhhh Daddy..........":kiss:

Oh my goodness Peaches and Cookie...you make things so interesting when I can't have my Daddy here!!! Thank you so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back