Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh!"

:kiss: *unzips pants* well, watching you in action has caused a problem with the way my jeans fit, babygirl...[/QUOTE]

*Smiling happily and dropping to my knees....Looking to you for permission I am pleased when I see you nod and reach for the button of your jeans - opening them and folding them back to expose your growing problem. I start to reach in for your cock but am at the wrong angle and hear you say - *

"Wait.."

*I sit back on my heels and watch with eager anticipation as you make sure your cock and balls are accessible. You see me lick my lips as I move forward before I lift my warm hands to cup you, and my hot mouth engulfs you...*:kiss:

:kiss: *unzips pants* well, watching you in action has caused a problem with the way my jeans fit, babygirl...

*Smiling happily and dropping to my knees....Looking to you for permission I am pleased when I see you nod and reach for the button of your jeans - opening them and folding them back to expose your growing problem. I start to reach in for your cock but am at the wrong angle and hear you say - *

"Wait.."

*I sit back on my heels and watch with eager anticipation as you make sure your cock and balls are accessible. You see me lick my lips as I move forward before I lift my warm hands to cup you, and my hot mouth engulfs you...*:kiss:[/QUOTE]

*Enjoying the warm, wet feel of your mouth, I run my fingers through your hair and establish a rhythm for you along with my thrusting hips* Mmmm...that's it babygirl, take Daddy's cock...love it...

looks like daddy gave in again, woke up this morning to find my stepdaughters laundry basket sitting outside the laundry room. she had made a run from college and planning on doing her laundry but not quite finished, on top were three pairs of her panties, so you think i could keep walking by and not grab a pair for a little self pleasure, you know she does that on purpose................

I want your cock too Daddy....I want to feel my hot, wet, tight little pussy stretch around your big, thick hardness....to feel you fill me as I've never been filled before....I want you to thrust into me slowly, gently, tenderly, lovingly.....I want you to fuck me hard, fast and deep, teach me what is is to be taken....I want you Daddy, all of you emptied deep within in me....but first, won't you spank me just a few more times?...pretty please Daddy?...:heart: :kiss:

just read this again and WOW I can imagine this. I need to hear this in person

Just browsing through Literotica and seeing what interesting things I can find to read or listen to :) And yourself?

Just browsing through Literotica and seeing what interesting things I can find to read or listen to :) And yourself?

Thinking of posting some more poems to my author page. What kind of stories do you enjoy reading?

Daddy , daughter stories of course :)
Although there are more stories I enjoy as well.
I can get 'into' just about anything if it's well written with a good story background and not just fucking from the start.

(but ya even the fucking from the start gets me going sometimes)

you empty into me, I feel soft, limp, boneless - small spasms are still occurring in my pussy from my orgasm and I wish there was some way I could hold you, and your cum load forever - but even as I think that I can already feel it draining from me. You are softly kissing me, touching me gently and telling me what a good girl I am and for this moment I feel soft and fragile, tiny in your arms....*

"Thank you Daddy! You're so good to me.":kiss::heart::kiss:

Hmmm...*takes notes*[/QUOTE]

You taking notes.....peaches won't know what hit her if you are observing her reactions. :devil:

Oooooo, daddies revealing their secrets....

Daddie's don't reveal ALL of there secrets "little girls".:rose::kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back