No shame in being caught

He grins at her comments, her skilled mouth on him keeping him from laughter, only able to groan in pleasure currently…

Her small hand jerks him as she runs her warm mouth over him, starting at his balls which she sucks skillfully, moving up his body, kissing and licking her way up, a naughty smile on her face as he watches her, mouth agape and a slightly stunned look in his eyes.

As she push her body into his, hard breast against his well trained chest, her mouth locks over his, kissing him hard and deep… he returns the kiss, matching her desire and effort… he takes in as much air as possible when they break apart, feeling as if she just tried to suck all air from his lungs… a stupid grin appears on his face when says, almost with desperation in her voice, that she needs him inside her…

“Fuck yeah…” is all he can manage to get past his lips, not a very intelligent or teasing reply, but he didn’t really care at that moment, and he had a feeling she didn’t either…

He pushes her onto her back, crawling between them on his knees and takes her of legs under her knees, spreading her open for him… pulling her to him, his throbbing cock, slick after she’s sucked it, rubs against her warm hole, grinding against her body, along her pussy…

“You do the honors Em!” he grunts, enjoying few things more than a girl guiding him into her…
 
Emily almost couldn’t get enough of the taste of his lips but the need to have him inside her was too much. She needed him to fuck her wet pussy before she scream in frustration. The aggressiveness he showed was a turn on and the sight of his throbbing cock only made her ache more. When he rubbed that thick cock against her, Emily cried out sharply.

Her hand came down to guide his cock inside her. The thick fullness of him felt incredibly erotic as little by little he entered her. She could barely take a breath until he was in her to the hilt. “Fuck, Eric. You’re so big….oh god…feels so good.”

Her pussy clenched around the hard erection inside her, relishing the feel of him. Emily wrapped her legs around his waist and braced her hands against the bed, lifting her hips up, grinding her pussy onto his cock. Lift her hips she began to fuck him, riding him with thoroughness of someone who enjoyed every bit of how his body felt.

She managed to pull up all the way with his hand braced on her back, kissing him as she moved, those hard nipple just teasing the skin of his chest. Emily loved his mouth, the shape and taste of it especially when it was on her mouth. She couldn’t help the trembling in her body.
 
As he watches her he’s breathing deeply with open mouth… her soft fingers taking hold of him, guiding her into her warmth, they slowly press together, pushing deeper and deeper..

“Shit, Em… so soft… tight…” he gasps in responds to her when their pelvises press together, his entire hard pole inside her body, each contraction of her body making him groan in pleasure, waves of pleasure washing over him as she wraps her legs around him and starts fucking him, thrusting her hips up…

As their lips lock in a deep kiss, bodies grinding together, it’s as if he comes back to reality… no longer just watching his sister’s friend in astonishment as she moves her tight body onto his cock but now kissing her deeply, hands wrapping under her, elbows resting on the bed and hands taking hold of her shoulders, his hip starting to match her moves, thrusting into her…

“Damn, you should have told me years ago…” he grunts as he takes over, setting the pace now, “Guess we have some catch up to do, huh?” he grins through gritted teeth, her warm body feels so good as it clench around his throbbing cock.
 
Emily felt her whole system just tighten around his cock as it entered her pussy. The tight grip of her inner walls clenching around like a hot, wet vise. The rhythmic rocking of her hips had her body grinding into him. She moaned in pure ecstasy, the delicious feeling of him inside her everything she thought it would be. Their mouths tasting at each other, the grinding friction pushing her farther.

Her little cries echoed through the room with each thrust into her pussy. Emily couldn’t help but agree with him. “If I had known it would feel like this….” That grin warmed her heart. “Shut up and fuck me, you idiot.” The sentence ended on a chuckle and low moan.

Her mouth attached to his neck, slowly tasting the skin with her tongue, moaning in pleasure at the taste of him. Her hip ground her wet pussy on him, milking at his cock almost in a desperation to make him cum inside her. “I never felt someone so thick and full….God Eric…Don’t stop.” His thrust felt most aggressive as she whispered to him.

“I’ve wanted you for so long.” Emily took hold of his mouth for long and kissed him with pure longing and need. She loved kissing him, feeling those sexy lips against hers, his hands on her body. “Oh fuck.” Her hips started to move harder against him, riding his cock in a desperate need to cum with him inside her. “I want to feel you cum inside me, Eric. I’m safe. I want your cum inside me.”
 
He’s soon fucking her hard, her playfulness, her touch of his skin, mouth sucking his neck, kissing it, her sexy whimpers as he thrusts into her tight pussy, the way her folds grab his, clench around his throbbing cock, as if daring it to a game of who’ll explode first…

“Never…” he gasps when she whispers, almost in desperation, not to stop … the thought hadn’t crossed his mind.

He catch her eyes, staring at them as she declares having wanted this for ages, and immediately responds to her kiss, leaning into her, kissing her hard and passionately…

“Oh,” he groans when her hips starts moving faster with him, his own movements getting sped up by her, the feeling absolutely exquisite, his cock throbbing with desire as they fucks into each other… his desire completely boiling over when she begs him to cum inside her…

“Ah, fuck yeah… gonna… cum… Em!” he grunts as he thrusts hard into her, the movements of his body getting very erratic as he feel his orgasm getting closer… his cock swells a little more in her warm clenching hole, his grip of her tightens, pulling them even closer, his mouth hangs open, gasping with pleasure…

With a loud growl he pulls her body to his, pushing as deep as possible into her, grinding against her as his body tense up, and he explodes inside of her, his warm cum coating her insides, several powerful shots…
 
Their mouths barely pulled apart long enough for either to catch a breath. Emily couldn’t help the long panting moans when his hard cock would slam into her pussy. The orgasm was about to hit her when he told her that he was going to cum. That did it for her. She cried out sharply and her pussy clenched down hard around him, milking at his cock.

There is a look of surprise on her face as she feels him swell even more inside her. “God…Eric….Just like that…Holy shit that’s good.” When he came inside her, it made the orgasm more powerful for her and she rode his cock hard.

Her eyes closed as she felt that heavenly feeling of his warm cum coating the inside of her pussy. Emily kissed him hard as she rode out the remnants of her orgasm as her pussy milked very ounce of his cum from his body. The intensity of her orgasm had her trembling against him.

Emily held herself against him even after the trembling subsided and then she pulled back from him, laying herself so that her tongue to lick at his cock, taking in the cum remnants on him and swallowing them. She licked him totally clean and climbed back up his body, kissing him slow and intently.
 
He kisses her hard with passion as they ride out their releases, slowing to a complete stop, bodies shaking with pleasure…

Finally breaking apart he rolls off her and onto his back, Emily moving to takes his sensitive cock into her mouth, licking the remains of their combined desire off him…

“Oh, fuck… why didn’t anybody tell me what kind of a minx you where?” he groans, chuckling slightly and grinning at her when she moves up his body, their lips locking and his arms wrapping around her, pulling her into a heated embrace as their tongues softly but intensely explore each other’s mouths.

“Mmm, that should show that smart ass of a sister of mine…” he mumbles, chuckling, as the break apart, his hands clenching around her back, holding her to him, “She teased me this morning,” he explains, raising his brow at Em, “We should keep her up all night to show her…” he grins, “I could come up other reasons too… you want to go all night tonight?” he asks, quite looking forward to the day they’d got ahead of them.
 
Back
Top