REPENT! Confess Your Lit Sins and Ye Shall Be Free!

"A mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness. He will quiet you by his love. he will exult over you with loud singing. And He thinketh you give a fantastic blow job."

Heal yourself, Sister.

Amen.... praise the Munky!

He has spoken to me, as He spoke to Abraham and Isiah and Moses. And he said all you gurls should show your tits.

Hallelujah, you too can be saved.

The lost 11th Commandment, after all these years...

Thou shalt show thy TITS.

The lost 11th Commandment, after all these years...

Thou shalt show thy TITS.

Brother Jack, these are the End Times.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed, and wimmenfolk will start wearing bras.

Brother Jack, these are the End Times.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed, and wimmenfolk will start wearing bras.

And the Victoria's Secret catalog shall be cast into the Lake of Fire.

*Kneels...

Bless me Munky for I have sinned: PGing it up with seven different alts.

Am ready to repent. Absolution, much?

Matthew 4:9

*Kneels...

Bless me Munky for I have sinned: PGing it up with seven different alts.

Am ready to repent. Absolution, much?

Repent, Sister.

Matthew 4:9. I shall absolve you of your sinful ways if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

*attempts to repent with humor:

i'll giggle for you...? i am a klutz. falling down not a problem. worshipping may take some time. <--is that another sin?

*attempts to repent with humor:

i'll giggle for you...? i am a klutz. falling down not a problem. worshipping may take some time. <--is that another sin?

Just fall down and lie there submissively then. The High Priest will do all the rest.

Back