Skull and Crossboners (Closed: YourDreamGirl)

Again she held her scream as he bit into her. His grip on her hair only giving her a head ache and now it seemed as if he'd be cumming inside of her soon. Snow squirmed and tried to force him out of her with a little help from her inner walls but t was no use. He was a man determined and so as he yelled his excitement and her face stung with the strike of hand she quickly forced what ever he'd left inside her out.

"Now are you done?" She asked defeated and not even willing to look in the direction of the crowd.
 
The crowd applauded wildly, and the exhausted John stood there with a big, goofy grin. Then the captain turned to two crewmembers who knew exactly what they had to do. So fast that he did not even get to utter any sound of protest, they grabbed him and carried him over to the railing. One big splash confirmed that they had done exactly as told.

Now Edward was back in his role again. He walked over to his captive, stroked her hair and declared: "The poor young bride! Widowed so soon! Let me comfort her!"
 
Snow simply glared at him. Her eyes screamed the words "Don't touch me!" but she couldn't do anything about it since he did have her tied to a post and at his mercy. As he got closer to her she couldn't help but think that it would be best to throw her overboard as well. Edward wouldn't do that though, that would be to easy. Still she gave him no words and instead turned her gaze to the crowd of pestering pirates.

"Hope you enjoyed that gentleman! Cause I promise you it will be a long, long time before you ever see anything else" She growled at them.
 
Edward playfully tickled her nose, as if approaching an adorable animal and whispered: "You are so cute when you pretend to be dangerous." Still with a big grin, he called for five pirates to take her down and tie her up well and tight. He was tired of her constant resistance for today, and needed some sleep. Maybe the next day, he would have the strength to deal with this devil woman again. Not to mention that she would be hungry and thirsty by then, and probably much more likely to follow his orders.
 
She was glad to see his men coming to take her down from there. Her limbs were sore and quite frankly she had enough of being on display. Snow needed sometime to think and more importantly some sleep. Her hunger and thirst were problems that she could worry about later. As for now though she welcomed the rough touch of those men pulling her out of her confines. Still the spitfire woman she was, Snow flashed Edward a smile as his men brought her below deck. She even added an seductive "Oh Edward...really? Just for me" as the men escorted her down.

He would get his and she had no worry of it. Snow just couldn't break under the pressure. Sadly her armor had already gotten a few cracks in it during Tall John's charge of her.
 
The pirates dropped the bound prisoner in the captain's cabin, at least two of them taking the opportunity to get one last good feel of her breasts. Edward smirked at this, then tied the rope around her hands tightly to his bedpost.

"You gave us quite a show today, sweetie. I know some men who would have cracked under half that much torture."; he started scratching her under the chin absentmindedly, almost as if she was a cat; "Breaking you in will be hard work... but how about we start by NOT feeding you? I want to see how your willpower stands up to a protesting stomach after a few weeks of nothing to bite... who knows, you may end up eating rats!"
 
"I strongly doubt I'll be eating rats. I think I've had my feel of them today" she remarked slightly enjoying his touch on her chin. Hopefully he wouldn't interrupt her when she tried to go to sleep. Snow twisted her wrists a little making herself comfortable before taking one last look at him. Luckily she was bound because it probably wouldn't be the best thing to go to sleep next to her. Edward would have his fun for now she guessed.
 
"Good night, my pretty little prisoner. And if you have any desire to flee - please do not. I have doubled the guards, and I doubt they want to get eaten by sharks like that other idiot. Even for you."

After a rough, forceful kiss on the lips, he got ready for bed in front of her. He did not mind her seeing him naked. She was nothing but a toy for his sexual desires now, and she would be seeing him in that state often enough in the coming days and weeks of agony he had planned for her.
 
A roll of her eyes answered his statements about making an escape. Snow watched as he got undressed, often catching herself admiring parts of his physique at times supposing she could have done worse in terms of enemies whom could have taken her captive as sexual enjoyment. A deep sigh echoed as she watched him crawl into bed. She soon closed her eyes as well, letting her lips dance along the soft skin of her wrists so that she could revel in the rough kiss he'd left there.
 
The next day dawned bright and sunny. As Edward got dressed, his eyes kept wandering towards his beautiful captive, still tied to that bedpost. He had a ship to run... but she was too tempting. Still only half-dressed (the upper half, to be exact), he strolled over to her, smiling, and patted her on the head: "Good morning, prisoner. How about a morning kiss?"

As he was saying that, his other hand held something very stiff at face height, leaving no doubt where she was to plant that "morning kiss".
 
Snow groggily looked up at him barely letting her eyes adjust to being open while his manhood hovered in front of her. "Guess I don't have a choice do I?" she asked her captor. Snow's voice wasn't as rebellious as it had been before then. She stretched her body as much as she could before her lips pouted together.

Her nose was greeted with a sweet but masculine smell of Edward's arousal causing her pause and then sigh for a moment. "Fortunately for you, morning just so happens to be my favorite time to make a man howl in pleasure!" Snow purred watching him hold the stiff staff to her waiting lips.
 
He thrust his penis just a little forward so that its moist tip touched her lips, leaving a glistening trace. "Wonderful", he roared, "it is so much more fun with a willing girl." Breathing heavily with excitement, he pushed his way in. He shivered with anticipation. The thought that she might be trying to trick him crossed his mind briefly, but was pushed away by the mounting tide of excitement. The hand on her hand pushed her forward, eager to feel her lips and the warm, wet tongue that waited inside.
 
Her lips parted only slightly, it was just enough so that he could feel the warmth of her breath on his tip. As he forced her head forward she held back against his hand so that he could only trail himself across her lips. Snow could still have fun teasing him a bit.

She licked her lips tasting the glistening shine he had given them an took her time to bask in it before opening her mouth fully for him. "Ahhh" Snow moaned as if she were having her tonsils checked by a doctor.

Tricking Edward was always fun but now Snow would try being the treat instead.
 
He moaned with pleasure as she finally opened up. These were not the trembling lips of a captive townswoman - she was enjoying this as much as he did, captive or not. "Jackie", he said in a trembling voice, "it's too bad we had to meet like this".
He put one hand under her chin to guide her head and make her take in more of him. His other hand stroked her cheek. "Go on, take it all in. I have enough for your big mouth", he said softly and closed his eyes. Whenever her tongue brushed against the tip of his penis, he shivered and the grip on her chin tightened for a moment. "Eat it! Eat it all up! It's the only food you will get today."
 
She could hear a tinsy bit of affection in his voice as he said her name. It was too bad they had to meet they way they did. As Edward gripped her chin and eagerly slid into her waiting mouth Jackie could feel his lust for her grow. That was a reward in its own right to have this feared man trembling to the tantric touch of her tongue. Jackie had been so immersed in her task that she didn't pay any mind to his last comment about this being her only meal for the day.

Normally she would have had something to say about that but instead of words her mouth responded in motion. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, following whatever small directions Edward's groans of pleasure hinted too. Her hands however were still tied to his bed post so she did her best to make herself comfortable on her knees for him. Her mouth was under his control, to do with what he pleased!
 
The shakes of lust got stronger and stronger, his breath coming out in lustful shouts. A wonderful, heavenly feeling rose in him - but shortly before he could not hold back anymore, he abruptly pulled out and aimed his penis at her face. One quick stroke of his hand, and he could feel the relief as an enormous glob of white, sticky fluid shot out and into her face.

After a moment to catch his breath, he started laughing: "I was lying! You get NOTHING to eat today!"; he bent down and scratched her behind the ears, as if to comfort her.
 
She growled at his comments, not disappointed at his prank as much as she was in herself for trying not to give a chuckle of her own. "I'd be lying if I said that I didn't expect that from you" Jackie said with a small laugh. "You've never given me a bit of satisfaction before. So why would you start now?'

She looked him in the eye with a cocky smirk on her face as some of his seed slid down her face and across her lips. Her tongue poked out just a little to sample the creamy liquid before she used the bindings on her hands to clean what she could from her face.

"You're right for once Lowry. It was too bad we had to meet like this." Jackie licked her lips. "You don't taste half as bad as you run a ship!"
 
"Speaking of running a ship - I have got to be a captain. You be a good girl. Any attempt to escape, and the sharks eat well tonight." As he spoke, he stroked her back, followed by a few firm slaps on her butt. "The crew should be here soon with some water and a bucket for you to...go in. Rest well, so that we can have some more fun tonight. If I hear complaints about you, it will be my very great pleasure to personally whip the skin off your back."

He grabbed her head and forced it down until it was between her knees, then started to secure it there with a length of rope. "You will learn to bow; it is a very important skill for a toy. And that is all you are now, so get used to it. The captain's pleasure will be your only purpose!"
 
"Pfft" Jackie stuck out her tongue making a disapproving sigh as she did so. The creative way he'd just tied her up pretty much ruined most of her escape plans for the day. As far as getting any rest, well the strain of that position made it nearly impossible.

She wasn't used to bowing to anyone and nor did she want too. The thought of being thrown overboard lest be submitted to more shameful behavior danced in her head.

"Enjoy this for now Captain!" Jackie yelled out as he made his way to the deck and under her breath, barely above the sound of a whisper Jackie spoke. "I knew you just wanted me all to yourself!"

There was one thing Edward didn't know about her though. The more he tried to put her in her place so to speak the more her own infatuation with him grew. It was a fact that she hated and wanted nothing more than for it to be untrue. But, she ran every aspect of her life. It was only logical that having someone she couldn't push around so easily would be the one she craved the most.
 
Ideal sailing weather. A strong wind meant that they would soon see their hideout again. And even though the loot had been slim on this raid, his crew was in good spirits: Just the thought of their greatest rival, their feared enemy, lying in their captain's cabin, trussed up into a bundle and completely helpless! That alone was success enough.

He was in a great mood, too, and even when he overheard some of his sailors sing quite foul songs about what he should do with her - they could be amazingly fast, if not particularly good, poets when it came to things like this - he did not run anyone through with his sword or order them whipped, but just smiled a little. Once, he almost caught himself joining in.

It was only after dark that he returned to his cabin, hoping to still find her ready for some evening entertainment.
 
To say that her day had been long and boring would have been an understatement. The two sailors he sent down with water were barely any fun at all. No had no witty one liners and practically ignored her due to Edward's cattle walling. Jackie took their poor astonishment as an insult to her beauty. Most men would have fallen to their knees to see her in this position but those two.

Jackie couldn't wait to get back to some standard of her "high brow" behavior. She took a few naps here and there. None of them too long for fear of what may happen if she wasn't on full guard.

"It's about damn time!" Jackie growled out when her eyes caught sight of Lowry's boots. The strain on her neck was unbelievable and she was looking forward to being untied.
 
"Your back hurts, doesn't it?", he said as he freed her from her predicament and kissed her on the neck. "You will spend the rest of the night lying down, so you are lucky."

Now that she could stand up again, he unfastened the end of the rope around her hands that tied her to the bedpost and threw her down on the bed, then freed her legs. "Now spread yourself wide and be a good girl, and you will never have to spend a day like that again."

As he waited for her to comply - or not - he stroked the insides of her thighs very gently. Soft and smooth, but he could feel her muscles underneath her skin, and the occasional scar.
 
"Now spread yourself wide and be a good girl, and you will never have to spend a day like that again."

Jackie contemplated being the good girl but that would be to easy for her and most likely a lot less fun. Instead as he stroked between her legs with his masculine worn hands she clamped them shut, sealing his hand between them.

She smiled and then playfully opened her legs to him. "This is a nicer side of you Edward. Who knew this man even existed?".

Jackie would have put up more of a fight but the past two days without food was starting to take it's toll on her and she wasn't ready to lose her comfortable new position on his bed just yet. She closed her eyes and side basking in the plush comfort of it.

What she couldn't figure out was why had hadn't he just killed her or even more confusing already had some more willing participant in her stead already. He wasn't totally unfortunate looking and there are obviously women who would throw themselves at him seeking the romance of sea life as well as the place by his side. Jackie had raided enough towns to see the sexualdevastation he brought to the brothels and all the women he left longing after him.

This question was better for another time though.
 
"A nicer side? I do not beat you for once and you say I am nice. I really need to be harder on you."

Speaking of hard... but first things first. His hands forced her thighs apart a bit more widely and he laid down between her legs, his tongue lightly touching her pubic hair. Carefully, he spread her open and let its tip play around, brush over her clitoris and lap up a few glistening drops. His tongue was followed by three of his fingers, forcing their way in much less gently as he moved his face further up her body and started to kiss her around the navel.

His hand was now moving in and out of her in a steady rhythm, and she was becoming tight and wet. His lips, too, could feel her heart beat faster every time they touched the smooth skin of her belly. He pulled out his fingers and left a shiny trail around her breasts as he traced circles around them. Another dip inside, then he pressed his moist hand against her lips. "That is how you taste! Open up and tell me! Do you taste good? Show me how good you taste! If you are not tasty enough, you are shark fodder!"
 
Jackie smiled at his comment about her calling him nice. She was about to spit a witty line to answer him but his tongue's touch on her mound had stolen her voice away. Her fingers gently tugged at her tender nipples as he made himself at home there.

The words "oh no" echoed in her head as he plunged his fingers into her and started to work them. Jackie could barely keep her hips pinned to the flimsy thing he called a bed while he worked his magic. Her lips pursed themselves together as she rode the wave of pleasure Edward had created.

She was nearly about to cum when he withdrew them from her. Jackie released a sound of disapproval. If his fingers hadn't grazed her lips when they had she would have shamefully asked him to continue his arousing form of control.

"That is how you taste! Open up and tell me! Do you taste good? Show me how good you taste! If you are not tasty enough, you are shark fodder!"Edward ordered causing her to scowl and raise up to sitting on her elbows.

Jackie's steadfast eyes never left him as she took her first taste of his fingers. Her tongue darted between the spaces in his fingers, lapping up bits of her and sampling her taste. Then she roughly grabbed his wrist and thrusted the fingers into her mouth so that she could suck them clean. Jackie pulled them from her mouth with an audible pop sound following the motion. "I like the way I taste, slightly bitter but," she licked her lips savoring the taste of her again before continueing "slightly bitter but addictingly sweet.". She took her own hand and dragged a finger between the lips of mound and tasted the glistening wetness again.
 
Back
Top