Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never posted a picture before but I desperately need some self-image boosting, and I thought if not this thread, then where? I've been reading literotica for years but only recently have gathered enough self-confidence to considering talking to y'all. I'm also figuring out -- finally -- that there are plenty of guys out there who are appreciative of what I've got to offer!

I'm certainly one of them.
From what can see you are quite a dish!

I agree with gregy! You've got curves in all the right places! :rose: Stick around and you'll get all the self-image boosting you can handle. ;)

There are a lot of men here on Lit and out in the real world that adore curvy girls like you. Not that I have anything against thinner women, to each their own, but I want a nice, curvy, soft woman next to me. I'm fortunate that my Angel has such wonderful curves! :heart:

I have never posted a picture before but I desperately need some self-image boosting, and I thought if not this thread, then where? I've been reading literotica for years but only recently have gathered enough self-confidence to considering talking to y'all. I'm also figuring out -- finally -- that there are plenty of guys out there who are appreciative of what I've got to offer!

I think you look great, love your nipples.:devil:

You should know the majority of guys love a woman with curves. We don't buy into the Madison Avenue beauty ideal of some skinny little thing but we enjoy breasts, hips and bums! Your self esteem needs no affirming from others...you have a sexy, desirable body and if others don't agree than the hell with them.
Great photo...thanks for sharing. :rose:

Thats a great picture you are very beautiful

Amazing pic! I

Very Hot! I would love to see more of your hot curvy body!

tumblr_m79brgVxkL1rabznqo1_400.jpg

i'm glad you finally got the courage. better late than never. its a great pic and you have an amazing body

@ JellyBean-

Thanks for sharing. You are a lovely woman and I dig the artistic style you chose for your coming out photo. Damn sexy.

Gorgeous additions. I love this thread. Not only for the pictures of curves I will NEVER get but for the pictures of the beautiful real life women who share themselves here IE jb, rex, lover...etc.

:heart:

So good afternoon, stunning women and sweet men. I hope the day finds you blessed...

and here's my own addition...

Last edited:
Gorgeous additions. I love this thread. Not only for the pictures of curves I will NEVER get but for the pictures of the beautiful real life women who share themselves here IE jb, rex, lover...etc.

So good afternoon, stunning women and sweet men. I hope the day finds you blessed...

And a very nice addition it is. Would love to see a smile :)

I am one of those plenty that appreciates what you are offering.
I'd love to see more after that one.

And a very nice addition it is. Would love to see a smile :)

smiling is that thing that only happens if I am not paying any attention to the camera...

*grins*

Otherwise it feels...faked, false, forced and all kinds of other F words...

Very sexy love the Black and white picture

my pics all came down.... have my reasons... enjoy the lovely ladies and pics that are posted here... :rose:

Joy

my pics all came down.... have my reasons... enjoy the lovely ladies and pics that are posted here... :rose:

Joy

Joy, I'm sorry to see your pics go. But thank you for sharing them with us. I loved all of your pics and the videos you shared with us. Thanks again and hope to see you posting pics again in the near future.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back