Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you are feeling a bit better and I am VERY glad you are delegating responsibilities!!!!!!

Personally, I am trying to avoid thinking about the holidays and everything that goes along with it!!! Can we just skip it all and go straight to New Year's???? LOL

I would be happy with that option..Lets fast forward!! LoL

How's everything in ur household goin?

I would be happy with that option..Lets fast forward!! LoL

How's everything in ur household goin?

It's there, and too much is going on to post here.

Kids are off all week, Max is working Monday and Wednesday this week. We have 3 hours of parnet/teacher conferences this afternoon and errands to run this morning.

Kids are off all week, Max is working Monday and Wednesday this week. We have 3 hours of parnet/teacher conferences this afternoon and errands to run this morning.

Uh-Oh. Email when you have the time this week or next week.

:heart:

Hey gurls! How is everyone? i'm turkey comatosed..LMAO
I hope we all had a nice thanksgiving, i sure did..hanging out with fam and friends..always nice to do.

Anyone go shopping this morning? My sister did..she said it was fun..i didn't go this year..online shopping is working for me..

Have a great day everyone!

:rose:

..Here's another pic..just cuz "I" think i looked cute..LoL:eek:

Hope all my ladybugz are doing well! We've all been so quiet..yikes.:eek:

Have a great wknd!

Attachments

• Jessah1.jpg
    Jessah1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 361
*Brrrr* I'm so chilly my bones hurt..and the heat is on LoL :eek:

I got some snow the other nite..only about 4 inches..more coming tomorrow they say..Grrreat..:rolleyes: LoL

Hope all of you are well!

hey all i hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving sorry i disappeared i had family in town....o well but anyway so heres some news.I'm having a lil boy!!!!! i'm excited o well i should be on more!! miss you all!

*Brrrr* I'm so chilly my bones hurt..and the heat is on LoL :eek:

I got some snow the other nite..only about 4 inches..more coming tomorrow they say..Grrreat..:rolleyes: LoL

Hope all of you are well!

I know what you mean!!! I am so frickin cold!!!! Not much snow here yet, but there is more coming tonight.

hey all i hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving sorry i disappeared i had family in town....o well but anyway so heres some news.I'm having a lil boy!!!!! i'm excited o well i should be on more!! miss you all!
Congrats Vampy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baby-boy.gif

Hello Ladies,
New to this thread and thought I would stop by and say hello. :kiss:

Hello! welcome!

B23..i drove home yesterday petrified LMAO It was slippery..i saw an SUV slide into a ditch..and i said "OH FUCK..me and my monte carlo don't have a chance" LMAO I made it home and parked in the garage..i was real churchy then..LMAO!! I was thanking all kids of gods..LoL:D

Hope everyone is well! Vamp..congrats on the bambino!
:heart:

If I May say you are one hot women :)

Hello Ladies,
New to this thread and thought I would stop by and say hello. :kiss:
Welcome 3F!!! :kiss::heart:

B23..i drove home yesterday petrified LMAO It was slippery..i saw an SUV slide into a ditch..and i said "OH FUCK..me and my monte carlo don't have a chance" LMAO I made it home and parked in the garage..i was real churchy then..LMAO!! I was thanking all kids of gods..LoL:D
I know what you mean!!!! It was nuts last night coming home!!! Glad you made it safe, sweetie!!! :kiss::kiss:
If I May say you are one hot women :)

:eek: Thank you very much.

But I have to sy there are a lot of really hot women on this thread!!!! :heart:

:heart: U 2 Jessah!!!!!!

Thanks! hows max and the kids? busy i'm sure with holidays..next week
starts the"fun" again at work.

I had breakfast with David today..it was fun. I wish he were a gurl..LMAO:eek::eek:

afternoon ladies:kiss:. nice to you on board female for fun.hope you enjoy your stay and get cozy with us:D

Just popping in to say Hi to all the sexy ladies out there. Kisses, licks and nibbles. :kiss:
Che

hey ladies hubby was gone and had a few min to check the threads! i love you all and i'll be on all day tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back