YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Friday and alone in the office, any ladies fany keeping this Scotsman company?

37 year old English guy looking for intelligent and witty ladies preferably with a naughty side who understand that chatting is a two way thing, who are interested in long term chat. Can be flirty, dirty or just plain old normal gossiping. My yahoo id is scryder24. Ladies only please.

on for the night

on for the night, ladies who like to chat or rp pm me for the id

I am looking to play in one of my four favorite fantasy universes.

1. Smallville:
In the Smallville Universe, I love to play as Chloe Sullivan or Martha Kent.

2. Star Wars:
In the Star Wars Universe, I love to play in the prequels and play as Queen Padme Amidala.

3. Super Mario Brothers:
In this Universe, I am looking to play as Princess Peach and my partner would be Bowser. There has to be a reason she keeps getting "kidnapped."

4. The Young and The Restless
In this Universe, I am looking to play as either Sharon Newman, Victoria Newman, or Nikki Newman.

Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl

Office

I am in my office doing boring work, any lady want to keep me company, liftman0101 is yahoo I'd.

Would love to talk to Couples,Men looking to get involved in sharing the wife, submissive women and couples most welcome....
Dominant Male... would love to chat..Play or Task the adventurous
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo

Up for chat about wife sharing, and most anything else pm for id

young male here looking for woman to roleplay with

i may not be online on this site but im logged on yahoo all day, looking to roleplay. any moms, stepmoms, aunts,neighbors wife, big sisters, or friends mom for roleplay. ladies if interested hit me up on yahoo SN: goaly08

Back