The Darker Side of Nothing.

"Just exhausted... I was so alone in that place Angus... Thank the great gods, I cannot be impregnated by your seed again." Her voice soothing and timid as she sat up in the bed.
 
It was very lonely upstairs as well Ivory. Aye thank Gaia...we don't have to go through the loneliness again. Standing from the rocker with our slumbering babe, joining his love on their big soft bed. Tegwin in one arm he wraps his other around his mate. ''I love you, Mother of our sweet babe.''
 
She had already fallen back asleep, and due to her quick healing, by morning she was already down stairs making breakfast. It consisted of eggs, scrambled fried and hardboiled. Bread, toasted french toasted and in fresh rolls with butter and jam. Waffles, pancakes, bacon, ham, sausage, browned hash potatoes, and orange juice freshly squeezed.
She had it all laid across her grand dinning table.
 
Rousing from a deep sleep careful not to squish the baby, little Tegwin was sound asleep against his side. Sitting up gently taking her in his burly arms, kissing her tenderly on her tiny forehead. Swinging his long legs out of the bed, standing makes he way downstairs following his nose. Walking into the dinning room seeing the Delicious spread. ''Pinch me I must be dreaming..a beautiful love..a beautiful daughter..and a beautiful spread of breakfast.'' Angus kisses Ivory's temple softly. ''G'morn me lovely Lass.''
 
"Morning my darling Angus... and little one." At her mother's voice Tegwin opens her little grey eyes, not crying or fussing the baby coos and lifts her hand unknowingly.
Ivory's eyes dance with happiness, tears threaten but do not spill. "She'll be, normal... or as normal as you can be."
 
''Aye she'll be normal as can be with a awesome Mumma and Papa!'' Holding wee Tegwin out to her pretty Mum she wiggles happily, her eyes bright as her tiny hands reach wanting Mumma. Sitting down at the table dishing up scrambled eggs, bacon, ham hash browns and toast, pouring himself a cup of coffee adds cream and sugar. ''An ye be an amazing cook...I'll be tha fattest wolf in ten counties.'' He mischievous grin and twinkling eyes revealing his teasing nature, patting his know for his loving Lass and babe to join him.
 
Ivory took the babe and revealed her breast to her, she suckled happily. Her soft grey eyes stared into er mother's Amber ones as she rocked her humming. Supporting her head she sat down carefully and rested the rest of the little one on her lap. Carefully she shuffled around dishes until her place was set and she could eat.
 
Angus was awestruck he had a true love, a newborn baby girl in a short time, it was a something he had always wanted. His lips where curled in a proud grin, the fork hung loosely in his hand. He hadn't eaten a bite yet as his stomach growled, he expected his loving lass to giggle and say ''Eat Angus your foods going to get cold.
 
Last edited:
"Well," She teased softly. "Are you going to eat or aren't you? I know I'm not that good of a cook, but..." Her voice danced softly playfully, she tried so hard to eat slowly, to stay awake and not black out, but it was hard. She was tired and could almost not do it.
 
Snapping out of his musings he chuckles, loving her sweet playful teasing voice. ''Aye, my Love I am. But I must disagree your cooking is that good. Beginning to eat his breakfast he couldn't help noticing she's tired, he'd carry her back upstairs to sleep. Taking the last drink of coffee finished eating his fill, he return later to clean up. ''After you finnish your breakfast love, I'm carrying you back upstairs to sleep. I'll tend to our little one, you just get some well deserved rest.''
 
She ate carefully and nodded the baby having long since fallen asleep. Ivory yawned and leaned back in her chair, the baby's mouth slipping from her breast. A droplet of milk clung to the bottom of her nipple before falling away, landing unnoticed by the babe.
 
Sliding his chair back from the table to stand from it, walking around the table to slide her chair out. Angus bent down to gather his love and babe into his strong yet gentle arms. Standing upright with his girls held very protectively. Heading to the stairs he climbed slowly and quietly to their bedroom. Going in he stops by the bedside, laying Ivory down on the bed gently and joining her on it with a kiss.
 
Angus wraps his arms around Ivory and the baby, kissing his loves temple he snuggle them close. Gets very sleepy as they're nice and warm, he yawns drifting off to sleep the family rested quietly. Dreaming of a highland meadow in full flowering bloom of spring, his dearest love and their precious daughter at play amongst wildflowers.
 
Last edited:
Angus lay watching his beautiful Lass and baby girl sleep, reaching to tenderly caress their sweet heads. A soft sigh escapes him, as tears of love welled in his eyes. Placing a soft kiss on each of their foreheads, it was time to go provide for his family. Easing off the bed slowly as possible, being he didn't wish to wake his girls. With silent steps to the nightstand, taking a slip of paper from the drawer. Writing a little note for her that read. ''Dear Lass, I'm gone to hunt, I'll return soon...Your Wolf.'' Slipping the note into her her hand, and quietly slips out of their bedroom door. Crept down the stairs on stocking feet, pulls his boots on along with his buckskin coat. Slinging his bow a quiver over his shoulder, stepping out the door, closing it behind him. Taking a look around, checking the wind direction, setting out to track pheasants.
 
Last edited:
She woke to the little.one's whimpers and rose to clean her carefully. She rested her.on the table and watched her as her eyes glinted to a light shade of purple. Ivy's head started to throb in a light headache and ended as soon as her baby's eyes returned to their soft grey. She sighed realizing some of her abilities had fallen upon her daughter. She closed her amber eyes and sighed crying out softly as she lifted the baby. "Damn it..."
 
Back
Top