Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem that I have become persona non gratis. Well, these things happen, I suppose.

I concede.

In the interest of self-preservation, I will cease this activity. If I am not still being ignored, then a certain wolf knows to whom that last sentence was directed.

I do understand that wolves are very protective. I further understand that, while I am not especially fearful of any particular wolf, I have managed to arouse the ire of one. That was not my intention; on the contrary, my intention was simply to make an attempt at opening his eyes.

I have seen references to the wolf in question that concern his habit of urinating on fenceposts. He can stop urinating now. There will be no more attempts on my part to clear his vision. I will, however, continue to lurk. Call it an exercise in monitoring the situation, if you will.

So then, if that certain wolf can see this, he can stop urinating, he can stop snarling, and he can certainly put aside any need or desire to bite. He shall not hear from me again. He has made his point to me quite clearly. I would ask that if he can see this post, would he please note that I am not addressing him personally.

The wolf in question has made it clear to me in a private communication that it will be in my best interest to follow this course. As I have said, I concede. Note that I am doing so without even making an attempt at having the last word.

Au revoir.

There will be no more attempts on my part to clear his vision. I will, however, continue to lurk. Call it an exercise in monitoring the situation, if you will.

Lit blurt:

Or call it stalking. Passive-aggressive stalking, at that. "What? You can see what I'm saying about you? But it's not TO you, and therefore, acceptable."

Girl, please.

I have no idea who you are. I don't particularly care who you are.

But you seem addicted to drama. Good luck with it.

Non-lit blurt :

Yesterday was just a taste of what I have in front of me. Do I want it bad enough? I'm so tired already, and my first paper isn't even due yet.

Last edited:
LIT RELATED

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Raidho said:
Lit blurt:

Or call it stalking. Passive-aggressive stalking, at that. "What? You can see what I'm saying about you? But it's not TO you, and therefore, acceptable."

Girl, please.

I have no idea who you are. I don't particularly care who you are.

But you seem addicted to drama. Good luck with it.

Non-lit blurt :

Yesterday was just a taste of what I have in front of me. Do I want it bad enough? I'm so tired already, and my first paper isn't even due yet.

well said my friend, rad of the runes! :kiss:
a tight hug extended and an ease to your tiredness. you know what our mutual friend would say about your 'want it bad enough' don't you. ;) you know you want it; i know you want it.

:rose:

Last edited:
AndYetAnother said:
It would seem that I have become persona non gratis. Well, these things happen, I suppose.

I concede.

In the interest of self-preservation, I will cease this activity. If I am not still being ignored, then a certain wolf knows to whom that last sentence was directed.

I do understand that wolves are very protective. I further understand that, while I am not especially fearful of any particular wolf, I have managed to arouse the ire of one. That was not my intention; on the contrary, my intention was simply to make an attempt at opening his eyes.

I have seen references to the wolf in question that concern his habit of urinating on fenceposts. He can stop urinating now. There will be no more attempts on my part to clear his vision. I will, however, continue to lurk. Call it an exercise in monitoring the situation, if you will.

So then, if that certain wolf can see this, he can stop urinating, he can stop snarling, and he can certainly put aside any need or desire to bite. He shall not hear from me again. He has made his point to me quite clearly. I would ask that if he can see this post, would he please note that I am not addressing him personally.

The wolf in question has made it clear to me in a private communication that it will be in my best interest to follow this course. As I have said, I concede. Note that I am doing so without even making an attempt at having the last word.

Au revoir.

It's about fucking time!

AndYetAnother said:

I concede.

Au revoir.

Oh Hell! Here it is! You are such a drama queen! Get a life and move on already! He doesn't want you. But I suppose this is your own little way of keeping the drama alive in a passive aggressive way. You'll go from an obvious stalk to a quiet one. Are you sure you're not Lizzie?

Yes_YEs_YES said:
You lowlife fucking bastard, you don't even have the balls to get on the phone and talk to me...you leave it to your son to do your dirty work for you. Why I expected any more from you I'll never know. It makes me sick that at one time I loved your sorry ass. You have no idea now tho that I've become a much stronger person and you have not seen the last of me...you had to blackmail your way thru the whole divorce and took everything you could get your hands on....forcing me to leave with basically the clothes on my back...but no more you rotten bastard, you will pay up and not just what you owe me now but so much more. You thought you could run but honey you can't hide...the law is on my side.

You said it...the LAW is on YOUR side!!! Don't ever forget that!!! He'll pay, and when (not if) when he does, it will be GREATLY!!! Like you said on the phone, he can run but he can't hide, baby!! He'll get it in the end, and you'll be glad that you calmed down and did this the right way. Remember girl, I GOT YOUR BACK!!!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((YES))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ms.Breaker said:
Oh Hell! Here it is! You are such a drama queen! Get a life and move on already! He doesn't want you. But I suppose this is your own little way of keeping the drama alive in a passive aggressive way. You'll go from an obvious stalk to a quiet one. Are you sure you're not Lizzie?

*Reads the last line and BUSTS out laffin!!!!!!!!!*

Oh Breaker, darlin you so make me smile..*ggls*

AndYetAnother said:

I concede.

Au revoir.

Wait before you leave.....
234.gif

non-lit

You FUCKING ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You KNEW we were planning an even & yet now WE have to cancel OUR event becaue YOU approved some other organization to do the EXACT same event! You know ... people were right about you all along ... and like a stupid fool I supported you and backed you. What a waste! If only I weren't so naive! Fucking asswipe!

Gypsybyrd said:
non-lit

You FUCKING ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You KNEW we were planning an even & yet now WE have to cancel OUR event becaue YOU approved some other organization to do the EXACT same event! You know ... people were right about you all along ... and like a stupid fool I supported you and backed you. What a waste! If only I weren't so naive! Fucking asswipe!

Don't hold back, let all that stress flow. ;)

Gotta get me some of KB's emoticons. So kewl! :)

It's so new. Yet it's old, too. Will we get back together? He's waited 2 1/2 months with no other romantic interests - no online lovers, no r/l loves. He apologized for the break-up. Will he understand the perspective and boundaries this time? Can he love me, want me and need me without getting hurt? When my last lover was so far away, will the shorter distance encourage us to finally get around to meeting as we'd talked about so many times in the past? He's kept tabs on me all along. He knew all about my last one through my posts. Yet he still called me, even knowing I wasn't sitting around pining for him while we were apart. :heart:

You are behind the bar and I cannot take my eyes off you, but I feel shy tonight, so I turn my eyes back down to my book when you glance towards me. I just want to run my hands all over your body, pull you close so you can feel me pressing against the small of your back... I want to hear you sigh before you moan...

Uh... blurt. Did I say that?

HisHarlot said:
enough with the thinly veiled.

i asked/told you once before that if you had questions - to ask ME! but YOU never did that, did you?

hell - you still can't!

hmmmmm wonders and ponders...

if it's who I think it is.... you know my feelings about that....

*crosses arms and quietly watches from the shadows* ;)

spiritshadow67 said:
hmmmmm wonders and ponders...

if it's who I think it is.... you know my feelings about that....

*crosses arms and quietly watches from the shadows* ;)

*lol* ;)

BlackWolf65 said:
If I'm correct in my assumtion, then...

ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

omdfg! :rolleyes:

please don't tell me lizzie bordon from fall river, mass. has come back to haunt us? :eek: wasn't the 40 whacks to her father enough already??

BlackWolf65 said:
If I'm correct in my assumtion, then...

ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Well, my dear Shadow has a thing for wolves if you've seen some of his AV's. I wouldn't be surprised if Lizzie went after anything with wolf in their names:).

HisHarlot said:
omdfg! :rolleyes:

please don't tell me lizzie bordon from fall river, mass. has come back to haunt us? :eek: wasn't the 40 whacks to her father enough already??

Wrong Lizzie baby. The one I'm thinking of is way too passive aggressive to be Ms. Borden. LMAO!

Yes_YEs_YES said:
They are the bestest aren't they?

I was in Adelaide from Oct. to this past Feb...I had intended to move there but I couldn't hack it out there (long story) :rolleyes: :eek:

Oh lord knows the trouble Adelaide woulda seen :D
hehehe *knocks YES over with a smooch*

... lol as beautiful and a nice place to settle down as adelaide is, i think people tend to only move here...as a last resort...it being so far away from...everything lol

and, *packs a suitcase* forget adelaide, where are you now...cos you gotta get ready for an appy stayover!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back