Kernel of an idea

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
I saw a gloryhole video a couple days ago. The main thing about the video was that every girl swallowed every drop of cum (usually while deep-throating). They didn't even bother showing the camera with a mouthful. There was a counter on the corner that kept track of how many loads they swallowed.

The seed of my idea involves a two-way mirror gloryhole. I don't know if I should make it so the girl in the room can see the man or vice versa.

Maybe the story could be about a fraternity that built one for a special pledge challenge. (They converted a closet at the end of a narrow hallway in the frat house). Maybe they have a challenge where the brothers and pledges have to find the sluttiest girl to agree to go inside to service each pledge and all the brothers for the night. The pledge or frat member that busts his nut the fastest is out of contention for leadership of the frat for the year. There are 20 members and 11 pledges so each night in October, a new girl is in the box. As the fraternity brothers and pledges are waiting their turn in this narrow hallway on Halloween night, the last pledge at the end of the line finally gets his turn. He was last in line because he was the one with the largest member and he ended up winning the competition due to his amazing control. He inserts his imposing member through the hole. He sees that the girl is naked and kneeling patiently, her head is tilted downwards & her long flowing hair obscures her face. As the girl inhales the last cock and pushes her hair to the side, he instantly recognizes her. Maybe she's his cousin. Or his three sisters & his mom on the last night, I don't know. The girl in the box only sees her reflection and the massive cock that she deep-throats effortlessly.

Or maybe the two-sided mirror is reversed so she can see who she's blowing but all the frat brothers and pledges only see their reflections.

Anyone have scenario or other ideas?

I saw a gloryhole video a couple days ago. The main thing about the video was that every girl swallowed every drop of cum (usually while deep-throating). They didn't even bother showing the camera with a mouthful. There was a counter on the corner that kept track of how many loads they swallowed.

The seed of my idea involves a two-way mirror gloryhole. I don't know if I should make it so the girl in the room can see the man or vice versa.

Maybe the story could be about a fraternity that built one for a special pledge challenge. (They converted a closet at the end of a narrow hallway in the frat house). Maybe they have a challenge where the brothers and pledges have to find the sluttiest girl to agree to go inside to service each pledge and all the brothers for the night. The pledge or frat member that busts his nut the fastest is out of contention for leadership of the frat for the year. There are 20 members and 11 pledges so each night in October, a new girl is in the box. As the fraternity brothers and pledges are waiting their turn in this narrow hallway on Halloween night, the last pledge at the end of the line finally gets his turn. He was last in line because he was the one with the largest member and he ended up winning the competition due to his amazing control. He inserts his imposing member through the hole. He sees that the girl is naked and kneeling patiently, her head is tilted downwards & her long flowing hair obscures her face. As the girl inhales the last cock and pushes her hair to the side, he instantly recognizes her. Maybe she's his cousin. Or his three sisters & his mom on the last night, I don't know. The girl in the box only sees her reflection and the massive cock that she deep-throats effortlessly.

Or maybe the two-sided mirror is reversed so she can see who she's blowing but all the frat brothers and pledges only see their reflections.

Anyone have scenario or other ideas?

nice idea. have you seen:

click

Back