MFM cuck, cucked by asian guys

ec19977

Virgin
I would like a story, with plausible buildup etc, I have some details if you want them. I want to see her double teamed and with some light bi elements. I can send some pics of her. I want to use a good story to gauge her interest in my fantasy. Maybe a hot story she can masturbate to..

So shes just a normal everyday girl. Training to be a teacher. Shes got long straight hair. Super cute. Nice ass. Shes normally inhibited and shy and not just with sex. Its hard for her to approach strangers and stuff. Shes pretty but a bit mousey and guys didnt pay too much attention to her since other girls were simpler to deal with. I've been her only sexual partner we have been together since High school except when we broke up for a year and 3 months 2 years ago I am a normal guy, funny not too bad looking, I tend to do ok with girls because I can be humorous and witty. I get immense pleasure from pleasing my partner. I have been with 6 women so Ive seen whats out there. I want my gf to see what sex with others is like and to be pleased, to be the center of attention from powerful, educated, professional and successful men. To be lusted and desired for by someone other than me. We are both hispanic shes 21 and im 22. Shes a brunette with brown eyes short, 125 pounds. medium length hair. She likes asian guys because she goes to school with a lot of them. She likes swimmers builds. Maybe 6-8" members. Shes pretty small down there but im sure she can fit them. Maybe throw a bbc or something in there. I want it to be about the first time, clubbing. Maybe we have been talking about it for years and she decided she wanted to do this after a life event made her reevaluate what she wanted from life. At first she wanted only one guy but he brought his friends to make things less awkward but they end up joining in on the fun and shes had a bit too much to drink. they dance and grind very sexually at the club. Shes wearing maybe a black dress with just thong on I would like it if she was taken by successful younger somewhat cocky guys, I would watch and they would order me around but no humiliation and stuff. Like order me to get the room, drinks and music ready in the hotel room. I would like anything like 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 spit roasting, I dont know about DP she doenst like anal stuff but if you can make it plausible do it. Stuff also like me making out with her passionately as shes fucked, you can work me in to the sex too if it makes sense for you Use the names Esmeralda for her and Joe for me. I want to be ordered around by the guys, maybe guide cocks into holes that sort of thing or more if you wish. No rape, not too much humiliation but lots of stuff like denigrating her sorta like calling her a slut, a whore that she loves cock, shes thirsty for it. Also lots of "do you like watching us fuck yo girl?" type stuff. maybe this kind of stuff too if done tastefully if it includes me (Joe)http://imgur.com/Amue93D

I see it as something I tell her and she initially says no but thinks about it, thinks about me being the only man shes ever been with and wondering what sex with other guys is like so she curiously accepts. I set up a meet with two guys from CL so that we "accidentally" run into them at the club. She initially only wanted one guy but after many drinks and flirting/dancing/ being seduced she wants both we move to a hotel one of the guys has a room at. They are cocky and stuff I want a bit of bragging and "watch us fuck your girl type stuff" but no overt humiliation and after a while of fucking , in the middle of it shes blowing one and the dude is all dominant and he tells her to bring me closer and to help her suck his cock and she puts my head there and pushes it up and down on his cock. Then me and her passionately make out while alternately licking his shaft and sucking the head etc making out over it. Also before that they are fucking her and allow Joe (me) to kiss her/makeout while shes being fucked to ecstasy something like this I found it in a different story "She takes her mouth off of Renaldo’s cock and let’s Jack help lick its tip. Their tongues meet on the cock Sarah uses her tongue to push Jack’s around the cock. Sarah reaches up and brings Jack’s head in closer as they begin to make out. They pause every couple of seconds to lick Renaldo’s cock together or to shove it down one of their throats to keep it wet. Sarah leads Jack’s mouth up and down the shaft with hers. As they lick up and down Renaldo’s cock together, their tongues meet underneath it’s shaft and play with each other before continuing and meeting again at the head and play with the tip together. Sarah pulls Jacks’s head above the enormous cock and allows Jack the pleasure of making out with her. He can taste Renaldo’s cock on her tongue, and she makes sure to hold the cock up against their chins as a reminder of why they’re down there. She pulls his head down again and suddenly shoves the cock into Jack’s mouth. As she pulls Jack’s head on and off the black cock, she licks his face and kisses him. She’s pulls him in extra hard onto the cock, causing him to gag but holding her head close to him. She stares at him and smiles before pulling him off and making out with him again."

you have a good start, and very specific vision. I suggest that you flush it out, and go in search of an editor rather than an author.

I would but im not a good writer at all I wanted to see if someone could take it and run with it

Ahem, a good or bad writer is entirely in the eye of the beholder, as in not the person who wrote it. You are a bad writer simply because you say you are. There is one basic rule of thumb, well no actually there are two, first one is KISS, second one is don't mind the small stuff.

KISS means keep it simple stupid. If I need to clarify on that further you can't be helped anyway. :rolleyes:

Second one is sort of the same thing, and really not all in one. Basically, it means describe a house as a house, we all have seen one and besides basic regional differences in looks, they are the same. Except when they are not. Same with breasts, we all have them though guys tend to swear up and down they don't. :D

Back