Cyclista's criterium.

Just a little Hi to everyone!

Enjoying summer! :D:D:D

attachment.php

Now that just looks like a pleasant way to spend the day.

Thank you for being so generous. You always look great and you look fantastic.

I am supposed to go to Europe in 2 years. So I will look for this destination!

Ohhhhh..... which bits? Will give tips :D

If you make it to Austria, gotta do the Grossglockner, I sensibly went up in bus, but I watched the cyclists with awe... an amazing road to do... :heart:

Ohhhhh..... which bits? Will give tips :D

If you make it to Austria, gotta do the Grossglockner, I sensibly went up in bus, but I watched the cyclists with awe... an amazing road to do... :heart:

Oh Dear! Austria is a must!! :eek::eek::D

Oh My

Why yes.. Maybe you should pull those cover down a bit more.. WOW!!!:kiss::devil::kiss:

Yes Dear

Mmmmm Why yes.. I cant ever get enough of that soft skin.. I just wanna see even further down

Cover

Throw the cover aside and show us your point of view..MMMMM PLEASE

Oh, I am not in the tent anymore...
But I have this. Will it do for you?

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh My Heaven"s

Ohhh Sweetheart... That will so do it for me... Thank You sooo. much.. I just wish I could be there next to you to feel that soft skin and play with you for a while.. MMMM YUMMO !!! :heart::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Day

That will end my day here and give me REALLY great dreams tonight.. I wish you knew how much that meant to me. Thanks Again

Gorgeous, if I had you in that tent I’d never want leave it either :devil:

Umm please share

Anyone who has done some bike, knows that sometimes you have to change outside. It's the most convenient way to do it quickly. So sometimes I have to do it. And well, it looks like this! :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Anyone who has done some bike, knows that sometimes you have to change outside. It's the most convenient way to do it quickly. So sometimes I have to do it. And well, it looks like this! :D

attachment.php

I need to get in your ride group. But I think it might be a hard time...

Back