F2BF1059-2E63-44CA-B288-EE727F652964.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
Again, bit of a shady pic, but we like it
I sent it to my man to let him know there was a present that needed unwrapping

Attachments

• 0CE2B569-F65F-4EBA-BE15-F8D795332612.jpg
    0CE2B569-F65F-4EBA-BE15-F8D795332612.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3
I rushed straight home after I finished, work (approx 20 mins after she sent me the photo)
and she was waiting for me I carefully untied the ribbon she wrapped around herself, but that wax it, I didn’t take my time. I was so worked up, I came after about a minute.
But after, I made love to her, and she cum HARD

I rushed straight home after I finished, work (approx 20 mins after she sent me the photo)
and she was waiting for me I carefully untied the ribbon she wrapped around herself, but that wax it, I didn’t take my time. I was so worked up, I came after about a minute.
But after, I made love to her, and she cum HARD

Sounds like the perfect way to cum after work, I don't blame you not taking your time, she is certainly irresistible :)

Sounds like the perfect way to cum after work, I don't blame you not taking your time, she is certainly irresistible :)

That she is, I love her deeply, and love pleasing her in ALL ways.
The only thing we haven’t done is anal, although I’d like to try it, she is not in to it

We do have more photos on this thread hunny, and thank you. His girl
😘

In the tanning room
My heart beat a little faster to see these lovely nipples. I find the sight of a dark areola framing an erect pink bud is one of the sexiest sights there is. I stare at mine in the mirror whenever I feel low and they always cheer me up. And when I gently touch them; well what an incredible feeling. Thank you for your photos.

My heart beat a little faster to see these lovely nipples. I find the sight of a dark areola framing an erect pink bud is one of the sexiest sights there is. I stare at mine in the mirror whenever I feel low and they always cheer me up. And when I gently touch them; well what an incredible feeling. Thank you for your photos.

That’s very lovely of you, I’m sure my man would love to see yours as much as he loves mine 😘

Feeling down? Here’s something to perk you up

Attachments

• B0E7D24D-E9E3-4527-B0AD-3CD99F91AAE3.jpg
    B0E7D24D-E9E3-4527-B0AD-3CD99F91AAE3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 80
Back