The Ex-Girlfriend

Bill525

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Posts
1,752
(Closed for pink_silk_glove)

Shane Lewis was spending another weekend at his home with his fiancé Meghan wondering how he had gotten so lucky. A few years ago, Shane would have called you a liar if you told him he would be in a position of success at his job and engaged to be married. He had a tough go, but one he worked hard at, and success had found him. He was happy, for the first time, he truly believed he was happy.

As he sat on his deck drinking some coffee his mind wandered to what brought him to this point in life. He graduated college and had no idea what he would do with his life. Sure, he had a degree and a passion, but finding a job or stability did not seem to be in the cards for him. He moved to a new city, bought an apartment and began his job search. As time went on, he found himself unsuccessful at breaking into his desired career. Instead he tried to hold down a few part time jobs just to pay his bills.

That all changed when he had an interview at Williamson Financial Group. He went to the interview confident, but having his doubts. However, he left the interview excited that he had found a job. That excitement had lead to a turn in his life. He started at Williamson as a Financial Advisor, but worked hard at moving up the corporate ladder. Today he has worked his way up to one of the top Financial Advisors at the firm, working with many of their big clients. He prided himself in his work ethic, and was really seen as a rising star in the company, one who could one day find themselves in charge.

As his professional life began to turn upwards, so did his personal life. Shane was in a bad relationship in college, and that kept him out of the dating scene for a while. Sure, he went on dates and had some girlfriends. However, nothing was serious and he felt he needed to get his own life in order before getting serious. That all changed when he met Meghan. Meghan was introduced to Shane at a party by a couple co-workers. She was a nurse, and they hit it off right away. Shane was glad he met her, and soon after dating, they became an official couple.

Meghan was everything Shane had hoped for in a significant other. She was hard working, smart, attractive, and most importantly, she pushed Shane to better himself. It was a perfect match, and after three years of dating Shane proposed. He felt like his life was finally starting to hit its stride, something he never imaged would happen. He now owned a home, was engaged to the love of his life, and had a great job that took care of him financially. What could go wrong?

Shane had been away from the office last week meeting clients out of town. He knew he would go back to the office and there would be at least one change. His boss had emailed him and said they had hired an assistant for him. Someone who could help him out, especially with his growing client list. He was excited to meet who had been hired, and knew that Monday would be the day they would meet.
 
She was not looking forward to being a schmuck like the rest of the general population but running her life into a dead end, old ties had required severing. Tired of living hand to mouth for the past year, Debi had moved to California to live with her sister. One of the stipulations of tenancy was that she was to buckle down, sell out and join the work force proper, so she put together a resumé package and applied to a large personnel firm. It was mostly to keep her sister off of her back but a brief stint as a bank teller on her work history had helped land her an interview with Williamson Financial Group. Originally the position was general clerical, but when they called her back she was offered role of personal secretary and when she heard the name of the advisor that she'd be working for she instantly perked up. Outwardly she maintained her poise but on the inside she was on a delightful trip down memory lane. Of course it may not have been him, Shane Lewis was a fairly common name after all. How many years had it been? The fun times of shunning responsibility and getting away with it all started flooding back into her mind. Once she got home, Debi looked his profile up on the company website, complete with photo. Sure enough, it was him.

It was Monday. Her hair was dyed platinum blonde and straightened, hanging to her collar as it had been since she had moved in with Stace. It was a slim shade lighter than her skin and the nearly black roots showed around the edges and in the part. Desert sunset eye shadow backdropped her ice blue eyes. Debi kept her look quite conservative - it was the first day after all - with tan blazer and pencil suit woven in subtle plaid over a cream ruffle blouse that hid her small chest. Her butt and hips were a bit bigger than they used to be but her waist remained small. The brow piercing was gone. Only the small ring in the left side of her nose remained (and of course her ears with tasteful studs).

"And here's where you will be working," said Marjorie the office manager as she did the orientation. Her new oak desk already had a name sign on it, white letters on lacquered cappuccino - Debra Miller. The swivel chair was comfy and the casters rolled smoothly and silently, like gliding on an ice rink. Marjorie showed her the phones, how the lines worked and how to operate the voicemail. Next she got her logged into the network and opened her inbox. Then the old lady left her on her own as she hauled her large body out of the room and down the hall. Debi started going through the drawers. They were mostly empty except for a few office supplies - pens, paperclips, post-its, a few folders, a stapler.

There really wasn't much to do yet until she met her new boss - her old flame.
 
It was Monday and Shane heard the alarm. His wife was still sleeping as she is working overnights this week. He tried to quietly get out of bed as not to wake her. He began his normal Monday routine, getting ready for his day back in the office. After getting ready, he put on a white button down shirt, with a grey suit jacket, grey dress pants, a black tie, and a belt. He slipped downstairs to make some breakfast and grab some coffee.

As he waited for the coffee to finish, he checked a few emails on his phone, noticing one from his boss. He smiled as the boss told him his new assistant would be waiting to meet him today. He saw the name Debra Miller and immediately his mind raced. It couldn't be, not his ex-girlfriend from college. Shane felt a moment of panic, until he came to his senses. There is no way it was the same girl, she did not live around here. He breathed a sigh of relief and laughed at the coincidence of the name. After filling up his travel coffee mug, he headed out to his car. Driving to work, Shane wondered about the work that would be left on his desk. He hated Mondays, as they always were days where he had to play catch up.

As he got to the office, he headed up the elevator towards his floor. As the elevator doors opened he smiled, greeting some of his co-workers as he headed back towards his office. He enjoyed how far he had come in this company. He started in some of the cubicles on this floor, but now he worked in a nice office near the front of the building. His secretary normally sat just outside of his office, but he figured his new assistant would be there, or else at least close by.

As Shane approached his office he saw a figure sitting in the desk just outside his office door. He smiled, happy to finally have an assistant who could help him with the increasing amount of work he had. As he walked up to the desk, his fears from this morning began to be realized. The woman sitting in the chair, going through the drawers was definitely Debra Miller, his ex. He sighed as he moved closer to the desk, stopping as he spoke up. "Debi....... is that you?," the question was one of shock and surprise, as Shane never though he would see his old flame again.
 
She saw him striding through the doorway but purposely didn't look up. She would play it coy.

"Debi ... is that you?"

"Hi Shane," she greeted him, her face bright but voice subdued and tender. He had the same face but kept a couple of days' growth and his temples were starting to grey. A bit of his boyishness was lost. Debi wondered what he thought of the changes that he saw in her. Gone were the streaks of colored hair dye (that she had changed often), the brow ring, the multiple piercings in her ears, the trampy attire. "Nice to see you again," she said. Her smile was warm and comforting. She would remain passive to feel him out.

Their crossing of paths again was sheer luck, or fate if one would prefer. Back in their college days she'd had him wrapped around her finger. Those were fun times indeed. The biggest difference was that this time Shane was in charge. He was her boss after all. She'd see how ling that would last. For now she'd let him continue to believe that.
 
As Debi looked up and greeted him, he noticed her bright face and nice smile. She always did have a great smile that could weaken a man in seconds. He grinned back, trying to hide his own shock. As he looked down at her at the desk, he noticed the change. No longer did she have the color in her hair or the piercings that she had when she was younger. The look she had as exotic and seductive was gone, but she still was quiet attractive. She had grown up and it suited her amazingly. He nodded, "It is nice to see you again as well....... I recognized the name, but never would have guess it actually was you..." he spoke softly. He again, tried to play it cool, but if she was anything like she used to be, she would be able to see right through his act.

Shane smiled, "So what brought you out here? I thought you moved east after college?" He was interested as he moved closer to the desk. In college, Debi was the wrong girl. She wasn't a bad girlfriend, but she knew how to get what she wanted. Shane fell into her trap and found himself wrapped up in her. She showed him a life he would have never imagined. One with wild parties, adventures, and crazy sex. However, it was a relationship that he soon found benefited Debi. She had him under her spell, and it took him a while to realize it. He felt lucky to free himself of her spell, however, seeing her now, he wondered if she was a changed woman. He figured she had grown out of it, but he would be on guard for sure.
 
"I recognized the name, but never would have guess it actually was you."

"Well it's not like my name is all that unique," she said, putting her hands into her lap and giving him her full and sweet attention. "Neither is yours," she noted with a grin. "There are probably a half a million Debi Millers and Shane Lewises out there. Many of them might even be dating."

"So what brought you out here? I thought you moved east after college?"

"Oh, long story," she said, hinting a blush of regret. It wasn't much of a lie, but it certainly worked for the part. "Maybe some day when we've got time." Debi straightened the edge of her hair and adjusted her seat, deliberately avoiding any overt sexuality. She would show him a newer face. With a new leaf turned came a new mask and she would put it to good use. "I'm back with my sister for a bit. You remember Stacey? You probably only met her once or twice."
 
Shane grinned, "Yes you are right...... our names are not that unique....." His mind raced a bit as she made the statement about many of them may be dating. He didn't know what to think about Debi. She sat there looking like a changed woman, however, his mind still warned him of her potential. He watched as she seemed to blush at his next question. "oh, not a problem, I did not mean to pry..." he responded.

At the mention of her staying with her sister, he grinned. "Stacey? Yes I think I remember her..... we didn't really see each other that often...." he said. If he remembered correctly, Stacey and Debi didn't have the best relationship in her younger years. Debi being the party girl did not really fit Stacey as much, however, maybe Debi had changed. He smiled as he looked at her, "So..... you are my new assistant huh? Were you filled in with everything?"

Shane was not sure how much Debi had been told. He was nervous about working so closely to a woman who used to hold so much power over him. However, his nerves were being fought by the idea that he was a changed man. He was happy now, in a good place. Debi held no power over him, he kept telling himself.
 
"Were you filled in with everything?"

"I've been shown this desk and my email," she smiled with a dismissive but playful shrug. "I know where the washrooms are, the lunch room, the emergency exit to the back stairs."

Looking into his narrow eyes Debi remembered just how easy he was to control - just use sex, guilt and emotional blackmail. Seeing the band on his finger she figured that he had met someone and she wondered if his current squeeze employed any of the same tactics. Shane did seem more confident than he had been in the past. Debi would feel him out for the next while - see if she could still find the pushover in him.

"But they told me nothing of your schedule or your clients," she advised. "Anything in particular that I should start with?"
 
Shane smiles and nods as he hears Debi tell him about being shown her desk and email. "Well that is a good start..... at least they showed you the essentials." He looked down at her and headed towards his office door, "Come on in, we will go over some things and get you more caught up..." Shane opened the door and let Debi in, then followed her.

Shane worked hard to get to where he was. His office was a decent size. He had a desk in front of a window that overlooked the city, with a couch and small table on the right side of the office for some business meetings, and some bookshelves and filing cabinets on the left. "So, we have some pretty big clients here, and I currently work with three of the biggest. They are very demanding and we will have some late nights at times, however not too many." He grinned as he let her look around his office. "We basically are in charge of the financials for them, deciding if investments or purchases are worthwhile for those companies..... so you will be in charge of a lot of research."

Debi was definitely still sexy. Bill could see it in how she acted, however, he was a changed man. He was in love with his wife and there relationship was strong. He didn't think he could trust a good relationship after what Debi did to him, but Meghan had changed his mind.
 
Into his office, the first thing that she noticed was the sunlight. Shane had always liked sunshine. Debi was the opposite. She was a night owl who loved to sleep in. She endeavored not to squint too hard. The office was a decent size with a large desk and the standard bookshelves and cabinets. He even had room for extra furniture. When he mentioned the potential for overtime her eyes couldn't overlook the small sofa, not much more than a love seat. Of course many things could be done on a desk even half that size.

He began to explain about some of the clients and the work that revolved around them. There was analysis and recommendations, then the actual transactions and such. Eventually, if the company deemed her a good fit, she would be involved with most of it. Each client had a file and a history. Most of the accounts were personal but he had a few that were corporate as well.

"What about you?" she changed the subject. The engagement band on his finger had not gone unnoticed. Neither had the picture frame on his desk. "Who's the lucky girl?"
 
Shane was finished explaining the job as he looked at Debi. He saw her smile at him as she changed the subject. He grinned, "Oh me...... well, I am engaged to be married..... her name is Meghan.... she is great..." he smiled at Debi. As Debi moved over to look at the picture on his desk of a picture of Meghan and him he smiled. "That was taken on vacation last year, we went down to Florida...... it was a nice trip."

Meghan was almost the opposite of Debi. The only piercings she had were in her ears. She basically looked like the girl next door. She had long brunette hair and brown eyes. She was fit, thin with a toned body. Meghan was a runner in college and still kept in good shape. She was not as curvy as Debi, as her breasts were small and her hips were thin and toned from all the running. She definitely was pretty and a good catch, however she did not ooze sex the way Dedi did.

"We got engaged earlier this year..... planning the wedding now.... which is stressful," he admitted as he smiled. "The wedding is set for October......."
 
Debi moved around the desk to take in the photo from an angle with her back to the bright window. This Meghan girl was skinny as a rail and Debi had instant contempt for her. Debi had always had hips. The hips themselves were all right as she definitely knew how to use them, but as the miles went onto her figure, it was where all the excess went. When she and Shane had dated she was between 110 and 115 pounds. As she stood in his office she was closer to 130 and the extra was all in the thighs. Debi was afraid of one day not being able to stop that number growing. She had always been able to rely on her figure. She'd need to do something before she possibly lost it altogether. Her Mother had been a hottie when she was young too, but time had not been kind to her at all.

"I'm so happy for you," she told Shane. Meghan was a good girl. She could see it in her face. There was not an ounce of nastiness deceit or treachery in it. She came from a good home and all of the deadlines and obligations of the bullshit workaday world - education, careers, the property ladder - suited her just fine. Life was easy for her. Any hoops that society would hold up before her, Meghan would gladly jump through. What a cunt! "You look so good together," Debi smiled warmly, perfectly masking all of her vitriol and hatred. She needed to know more about this woman as she contemplated the satisfaction of teaching the bitch a lesson. Her lips moistened. "How did you meet?" she asked.
 
Shane watched as Debi moved around his desk and looked at the photo. He smiled as Debi seemed to be studying the photo. He was wondering what she was thinking in that moment. Was she judging him, happy for him or was she still the same old Debi that hated that Shane seemed to have moved on. When she mentioned she was happy for him, he seemed to relax a little. He grinned as he nodded. "Thank you....... we are a pretty good couple.... at least I think so," he responded.

As she moistened her lips, he couldn't help but notice her plump red lips as she asked how they met. Shane grinned again, "Oh, well...... I had just started working here. I was new to the city and a couple of my co-workers invited me for an outing. We went to a bar and she came along with a co-workers wife," he said smiling. "We began to talk and we hit it off...... things started slow as I was unsure about getting into a relationship, but eventually we started to date and everything else is history." He seemed happy as he talked about it, and he was truly happy. Meaghan made a difference in his life, showing him he could be happy again. "I guess this job has given me a lot....a career and now a fiancé."
 
The rest of the day was pretty easy. She took a few calls in the morning, most of which she simply passed through to Shane. In the meantime she was given a couple of brochures from some of the investments that the firm was currently offering and browsed through them. They were so boring that Debi looked up at the wall wondering how long it took for the eggshell latex paint to dry. Then after lunch she spent a couple of hours in the printer room collating some thick reports. Later Shane went over an account file with her, showing the basics of how things were handled with a client. In between she read a few emails getting an impression of who was who. This was probably the most interesting part, piecing together how the power flowed in and around the company.

At the end of the work day she stepped out into the bright and sticky afternoon and felt uncomfortable in her work clothes. Just then a man walked past before her. His neck craned to give her a trailing glance as he walked by. His eyes moved down her skirt and back up her plaid suit. The grin on his face was more than sly. He was an average looking fellow, fairly slender in a jacket and jeans and plain but messy hair. Debi narrowed her eyes and returned the grin just before donning her sunglasses. She wasn't really interested in him but she liked the attention and she had to admit that even though the business clothes weren't her first choice, she did turn heads in them. Still, she was under no illusion that any more work days would be as easy as the first. The thought was not a pleasant one. Neither was she looking forward to five early mornings a week. Oh, she'd be fine for a few weeks, maybe even a few months, but she'd be damned if she was going to go through this forever. Debi needed to find a way out. She stood on the sidewalk, took a cigarette from her purse and cupped her hands to light it. Just then, the deep rumble of an engine pulled up to her left. She was standing next to the parkade exit and a huge shiny blue Chevy pickup had just rolled out and stopped before entering the traffic. It had massive chrome wheels and bumpers and running boards. The spacious cabin had a full back seat and was enclosed by four doors. The driver's head craned away from her, looking for a gap as the large stacked ambers blinked to indicate a right turn. Then the engine throbbed in intensity as the truck pulled out onto the street and accelerated away. As it passed she saw the driver's profile. It was Shane. He hadn't noticed her standing there, probably in a hurry to get home to his little bitch princess. How much had he paid for that thing (the truck, not the princess), forty grand? She had never thought of him as a truck kind of guy. It looked brand new. Debi watched the big blue truck disappear into the traffic two blocks away and exhaled a jet of smoke as her eyes narrowed with scheme.

The next day she showed up to work in a snug fitting long-sleeved boatneck with a short but loose string of (fake) pearls. The dress was a dark cobalt with widely spaced white vertical stripes. As she arrived at her desk she removed her cerulean cropped jacket and hung it over the back of her chair. Starting up her computer station, she opened her inbox and waited for her boss to arrive.
 
Shane was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Debi seemed to pick everything up. She seemed interested and focused when he was going over things with her. He knew he needed the help, and while Debi would not have been his first choice as a new assistant, she seemed to be showing that she was a good choice. Also, even though they had a past, Shane did not get the feeling that she was going to be a problem. At the end of Debi's first day, Shane felt comfortable with the fact that she was going to be his assistant.

He headed home to his fiancé, knowing that he would have to talk about his new assistant. On the ride home, Shane decided that he would not tell Meaghan that Debi was his ex. Instead he would just tell her about his new assistant and how he thought she was going to work out just fine. When he got home, it was a typical night. Meaghan and Shane talked about their days. They ate dinner, then the went over some wedding plans. Shane was not overly interested in the wedding details, however Meaghan wanted him involved. He showed interest to make her happy, but deep down he felt it was quite stressful to think about all the little details of the wedding.

The next day Shane arrived at work wearing a pair of navy blue dress pants, a shirt and tie, with a navy blue suit jacket. He smiled as the elevator opened and headed towards his office. As he got closer he saw Debi sitting at the desk. He grinned as he got closer, "Good Morning Debi..... " he said as he stopped at her desk. He looked down, noticing her snug fitting top and the string of pearls around her neck. As he looked down, he spoke again, "Any messages that I need to be aware of?"
 
"Good Morning Debi. Any messages that I need to be aware of?"

She was ready for him when he walked in dressed in blue and smiling. Debi returned the warm grin, lips playfully held tight.

"Just one email from Mr Grayson marked urgent," she told him. "But he marks all of his emails urgent doesn't he?" she shrugged.

Sitting up straight in her chair, Debi pushed her shoulders back casually and inhaled, pushing her modest chest forward. The stripes of her dress pulled tight over the small round lumps of her tits in the pads of her bra. Her innocent eyes looked up at him to test his waters.

Later that afternoon she returned the files that she had been updating to Shane's office to be put away. Turning her back to him as he sat at his desk, slowly she bent at the knees and squatted down to open the lower drawer, stretching the fabric of her dress clearly around the shape of her booty. Taking her time, she replaced all the files in the proper order. She wanted to see the expression on his face but knew better than to turn around. So long as she didn't look, everything would remain innocent as she was just doing her job. Instead, she imagined Shane's reaction. He was probably stopped dead, mesmerized by her tight outfit, the task that he was working on wiped from his mind as his male impulses took over. When she was finished, Debi clicked the drawer shut, slowly straightened herself up and tugged out any folds or creases in her dress before calmly leaving the room. The seed was planted.

She had done enough for one day, for a couple of days even, and so on Wednesday she wore a much less provocative thick brown sweater and long flowing flower print skirt. Debi figured that Shane would be torn inside as to whether or not she was being flirty or if it was all just coincidence. Being a good girl that day would reinforce the coincidence argument in his head and make him believe that she had nothing hidden up her skirt for him.

On Thursday however, she changed gears again. She went back to a pencil, this time dark plum with black stretchy panels down the side and topped it with a thin mauve ruffle blouse with belled sleeves. Playing such games with him would fuck with his head. Returning from the print room Debi approached Shane's desk with the reports that he needed. She leaned forward and placed the stack of crisp new paper before him, knowing full well the loose fitting low cut top would give him a clear view of her chest. The black bra strap striped over the little scorpion tattoo above her left breast that he would surely recall from days past and although she was only an A-cup, gravity would maximize the roundness of her tits as they hung down. She lingered just a moment before standing back up, flicking back her hair and turning to leave with a smile. It would be enough teasing for the day.

Friday was not a jeans day in this office. She had inquired about it but only the last Friday of every month was permitted for casual attire at WFG. A couple of weeks before, while shopping for work clothes in a thrift store, she had come across a skirt. It was another pencil with a bold black honeycomb pattern. The hexagons formed by the combs were all filled with random bright colors. It still had the original price tag of 57 dollars but the thrift store was letting it go for five bucks. Stopping at mid thigh, it was quite a bit shorter than anything she had worn to the office previously but as no one had mentioned anything to her about her attire all week, she decided that it was time to step up her game and put it to use. With black strap heels and a clingy black short sleeve scoop top, she finished her look with a lemon yellow kerchief knotted around her neck. It was a summery look for the June sunshine.

The job itself was boring as fuck. Already she was driven to see what she could get away with in the stuffy company. Slipping into the back stairwell, the door clicked behind her and echoed off the cool concrete angles of the walls. There was no one around. Debi reached into her purse for a smoke and lit it. She didn't like hanging with the others in the smoke pit out the back door in the alley. This was her alone time - time for her bored mind to continue its scheming. She wondered just how much of Shane's defenses had been softened so far. He had always been sensitive and easy to fluster. The sound of a door opening a few floors above echoed harshly down the concrete stairs. Her cigarette was nearly done anyways, so she knelt and carefully crushed it out in the same corner that she always did, adding to the anonymous little black smudge. Then she dropped the butt back into the box that it came from, closed her purse and left the stairwell.

"Love that skirt," Craig said almost delectably as he passed by. He was tall and thin in his grey suit and aqua tie. Everything about him was long and lean. Debi let imagination run with the thought.

"Thanks," she winked flirtingly. She continued on knowing that Craig would be watching her ass. She exaggerated the sway in her hips as she walked. Attention like that was always good.

Back at her desk, there were two more files in her tray. They contained billing notes to enter into the system before being put away. It felt like the sole purpose of the firm was to smother or blot out any excitement whatsoever. Didn't offices like this hold staff parties now and then? It was almost three o'clock - another two hours to go until the weekend. With a sigh she set to work updating the files and added them to her out stack.

As far as she could tell, Debi seemed to be caught up. Putting on her warm innocent face, she stood from her desk and took the stack of files into Shane's office.

"Just putting these away," she said, almost singing the words. Then she turned her back to him as she always did when filing, but this time rather than crouching, she bent over more at the waist to give him a blatant view of her behind wrapped tightly in the colorful honeycombs, the fabric subtly creeping up her thighs.
 
Shane smiled as Debi told him about Mr. Grayson's email. He nodded in agreement, "You are right, he always marks his emails as urgent..... glad you are catching on." He took the note with the messages on it from Debi, seeing her sitting there in her tight dress. He noticed how it pulled tight against her modest chest. Debi always used her body to get attention from him, and in this moment he felt like she wanted him to look at her. He tried to avoid it, but he did feel his eyes pass over her chest as he headed into his office.

As the work day began to end, he noticed Debi enter his office to put some files away. He smiled at her as she walked in, and continued to type an email to a client. However, he could not help but notice her squatting down, giving him a view of her round booty in her skirt. He did not want to stare, but he couldn't help it. His eyes watched her, and did not return to his email until she began to stand back up. Shane thought that Debi had no idea he was staring, however, his mind was racing. He could not stop thinking about how perfect her body was as she left his office.

The rest of the week was like a constant mind fuck. Some days Debi would come into work wearing less provocative clothing, others she would be dressed to tease. He felt his mind racing as she seemed to tease him, showing off her body just enough to get his mind wandering. Shane was not the type of guy to want to cheat on his wife. However, the wedding planning he was doing at home with Meaghan was stressing him out. To add to that, both he and Meaghan had been busy with planning and work and have not had a lot of time to be intimate together. This lead to Shane falling into Debi's teasing traps.

On Thursday when she came in and leaned over his desk. Shane could not help but imagine her breasts in his hands, or his mouth on her hard nipples. He knew these thoughts were bad, but he also convinced himself that Debi was a different woman. She wasn't intentionally doing this, no, instead he was just stressed and needing sexual release. That is why his mind was on sex around her so often.

Friday was another long day. Shane was in and out of meetings all day and while he was stressed with a new client that was being added to his plate, his home life was adding extra stress. He noticed Debi's pencil skirt around the office, but tried not to focus too much on it. As the day was coming to a close he watched as Debi walked into the office. He smiled as she let him know she was just putting some more files away.

As he sat at his desk he watched as she bent at the waist, giving him a view of the honeycomb pattern on her skirt, which was tight to her backside. He sighed a bit as he stared, and leaned back in his chair. He tried to clear his mind, but it was of no use. He took a deep breath and then spoke, "So..... any fun plans this weekend?" He was trying to break the sexual tension he thought he was imagining in the office. However, his mind was racing. He grinned, 'Are you going out to happy hour with the other employees?"
 
"Are you going out to happy hour with the other employees?"

Debi straightened herself out and smiled at him.

"Is that what they're doing tonight?" she asked as if she didn't already know. She had to play it coy. The truth was that she was pretty much broke until her first paycheck which wouldn't arrive until the following week and her sister would want to be seeing some of that. Of course she could always charm herself some free drinks, especially out of that Craig fellow. She wouldn't go out yet. Happy hour happened every Friday night anyways. She had already found that out on her own, so she wasn't missing much. "I really shouldn't," she sighed. "Maybe another time but really I'm on a new path and straying from it probably isn't the best thing for me right now," she explained knowing full well how familiar Shane was with her destructive ways in the past. She stepped towards the door but as she opened it she stopped for a final word.

"Shane?" she paused to get his full attention. "I just wanna thank you for giving me this job," she said. "It's really helped me get my life back on track."
 
Shane watched as Debi straightened herself up and smiled at him. Her smile was still deadly, it could stop a man in his tracks. He looked at her lips as they curled up and felt his eyes on them. "Yeah, Friday's are the big day for most at the office...... they head to the a bar just down the street and meet up to unwind and talk about how awful their work is...." he grinned at her.

"I really shouldn't," she sighed. "Maybe another time but really I'm on a new path and straying from it probably isn't the best thing for me right now."

He heard her and nodded. He knew she was quite the partier back when she was in college, but was not sure if that path took her down something darker. He gave her a reassuring grin, "Not a problem..... I am probably not going either..... I have some things to finish up here...." he admitted. "Also, I don't want you straying from your path..... you seem like you are doing very well for yourself right now..." he grinned as she stepped toward the door to leave. As her hand reached for the door and began to open it he watched as she stopped.

"Shane?" she paused to get his full attention. "I just wanna thank you for giving me this job," she said. "It's really helped me get my life back on track."

Shane heard those word and his eyes looked her over. "I am glad I could help Debi...... I know we didn't work out in college, but you deserve to be happy...... I hope that this job helps you find happiness," he said staring at her. He felt his eyes move over her body. He did not mean to check her out, but she seemed so innocent he almost wanted to check to make sure he was actually talking to Debi. After eyeing her, he knew it was wrong, but thoughts of her wild days in college entered his mind.
 
The fool was buying it. Debi could feel the power charging in her veins as she sat back at her desk to begin killing the last couple of hours. She'd be calling all the shots again. It was just a matter of time. Riding the high, she had the idea to actually go for drinks with the rest of the staff, flirt a bit, grab some attention, maybe even get laid. She hadn't done any of that in a while and it was all on the table. She thought better of temptation however. It would be wiser to stick to the scheme - short term pain for possible long term gain. She'd follow through tonight. Despite the irony, she'd be a good girl and go home.

"How's the first week of the new job?" her sister asked.

"Meh, it's a job," Debi shrugged as she flopped on the end of the couch and kicked off her shoes with a sigh. "Remember Shane?"

"Shane?" Stacey's face contorted at a loss. "You mean like your old boyfriend?"

"Yup. Shane Lewis," Debi confirmed. "He's my boss."

"What?"

"I'm his PA," she laughed. The puzzled look on Stacey's face remained unchanged. "Sheer luck. I know, right?" Debi dug around in her purse. "But really Stace, I'm his full blown secretary. Thought I'd be fetching coffee, going downtown on errands and shit. Instead I'm sitting behind a desk, taking all his calls, prioritizing his emails, updating files, like actually doing fucking paperwork," she explained, pausing to put a cigarette between her lips. As she lifted her lighter her sister fixed a hard glare upon her. Debi rolled her eyes and put the lighter back down. "He's got me running all over the damn building printing these bigass reports."

"I thought he was a nice guy," remarked Stacey. "How's he doing?"

"He's a working schmuck," said Debi, purposely neglecting to mention anything about Meghan.

"Sounds to me like he's responsible," said Stacey. "And it's got him somewhere. You ought to pay attention to his example." It was so like Stace to lecture her and act like her keeper. With a groan, Debi got up and went to the balcony to have her smoke.

On Monday she showed up for work in a black pleated a-line and vivid indigo silk blouse with the top two buttons open. Her shoes were conservative black flats and her hair was pulled back and clipped with a funky claw exposing all of her dark roots. Not long before lunch Mr Feldman from Feld-Spar Holdings emailed in with an overbilling claim from back in January. The cheapskate bitch wanted to know why his books were short 28 bucks. Shane had walked Debi through a billing error claim once before and expected her to get all the papers ready for him to look at before he took it upstairs to receivables. It required checking the old files by hand and since the files were months old and seldom referenced, they were archived to the top shelf in Shane's office.

For the first couple of days on the job, Debi had always knocked before entering but since she frequented his office so regularly she soon dropped the habit. Pushing open the door she stepped inside and calmly strode across Shane's view. Gazing up at the top shelf with a sigh, she leaned over and moved the stool into place and stepped up. As it was an archive, the file was quite bulky and rather heavy but she could still reach it and handle it fairly easily. Debi was getting comfortable in her job quite quickly and a task so menial was suddenly demeaning and boring. In her disgust, her mind schemed for some action.

"Umm, Shane," she said sweetly. With her arms raised to the shelf stretching the shiny silk blouse tight against her flank, Debi turned her neck to call on him. "Could you just steady me while I get this down? I just don't feel safe."
 
Shane watched as she left his office. His mind racing as he could not believe that Debi had changed for the better. He would have never thought that she would be back in his life. He had spent a lot of time trying to forget her, and once he met Meaghan, he never wanted to see her again. However, this chance meeting had given him a chance to forgive her past wrong doings. He was almost happy that he could help her out.

As he went home for the weekend, Shane was happy. Meghan talked about the new secretary that was supposed to make his life easier. Shane did not want to tell Meghan that it was his ex, and part of that secret was eating him up. However, he did not want to argue about it and Meghan would never be okay with him being so close to the ex-girlfriend that almost ruined his life.

Monday Shane arrived at work wearing a grey suit jacket, with grey dress pants, a white shirt and a tie. He was dressed for another day at work, one that he figured would be much easier now that he had his new secretary. He greeted Debi as he always did, and noticed what she was wearing. He did not say anything, happy that she seemed excited for her job. He kept to himself most of the day, busy with phone calls on a new client, while Debi handled an issue with an older one.

Near the end of the day, he saw Debi enter his office. She did not knock, but he no longer needed her to. She was helping him, and his office was hers in his mind. He smiled at her as he was on the phone, watching her walk over to the bookcase. As she moved the stool to get to the top shelf. He watched her climb onto the stool and raise her arms, the blouse tight against her. Just before she turned he hung up his phone. A stressed out sigh leaving his lips that Debi definitely could hear.

"Could you just steady me while I get this down? I just don't feel safe."

Shane heard her and smiled. "Of course......." he responded, standing up and moving toward the bookcase near her. He got close and reached out, holding her hips to steady her, "There you go..... you know I could just grab it for you right?" He smiled up at her as he held her, feeling her body in his hands as he kept her safe on the stool.
 
"There you go. You know I could just grab it for you right?"

"It's all right," she said. "I got it now." Purposely she wobbled her legs as he held her. It was nothing major, just a little movement to reinforce that he was the knight and that she was the damsel. He was touching her, his palms on her hips, his fingertips at her waistline. Debi bent ever so slightly at the knees putting a slight arch in her back jutting her ass a couple of inches closer to his face. Then shuffling the bulky docket in her hands meaninglessly to waste a few more seconds, she straightened again. "Okay, there," she said and finally squatted, bumping her behind on his chin and rubbing it down the front of his suit and tie.

Debi stepped down from the stool and straightened herself up with a sigh and a smile. A couple of tufts of her hair had loosened with her efforts and hung playfully about her. She gave Shane another look of innocent warmth as she measured how turned on he might have been. It had always been so easy before. She would see how much he had changed if at all.

"Thank you, Shane," she said and with the heavy file clutched across her chest in her folded arms she walked past him like a gentle breeze and left him alone in the room with his new hardon.
 
Shane tried to stay professional, Debi was his new secretary. Sure, they had a past, however, he was happy with his present. He knew what Debi had done to him, and did not want to go back to those times. However, as he held her steady on the stool, he couldn't help but notice her ass close to him. His eyes still could not believe after all these years how sexy Debi was. Sure, she was not the same girl he had dated in college, however, she still oozed sex and lust.

He sighed ass he bumped her behind against him, sliding it down the front of him as she stepped down from the stool. "You got it...." he said softly, feeling her ass against him until she straightened up. He sighed as she turned, looking at him. He did not realize it, but the feeling of her body against him had turned him on a bit. His cock not rock hard, but definitely showing a little bit of the effect that Debi could have on him. As she turned to walk off, he gave her a smile.

"Thank you, Shane."

Her words were innocent, and he responded. "Anytime Debi...." he said as she left the office. He watched her disappear as he moved back to his desk. He felt the uncomfortable hardness in his pants and he cursed himself. He did not want to let Debi turn him on, but the contact with her body definitely got his mind going. He blamed the stress of work on his weakness in that moment. He knew he had to try and control himself better, even though he did not do anything wrong.

The day was coming to a close, and Debi was still working on the file that she grabbed from his office. He sighed, wanting to go check on her as he stood up and headed out toward her desk. He saw her working, noticing that the office was almost empty. "Debi..... leave.... you don't have to stay late..... the work will be here tomorrow...." he grinned at her as he leaned against his doorframe. Shane always worked late, but he did not expect Debi to do so as well. "I am sure you have plan for tonight...." he grinned at her.
 
"Fuck," Debi huffed quietly as she finally sat down to find the supposed error in the file. She had left it on her desk until the last possible moment. In the meantime she had had another smoke in the stairwell and an extended bathroom break. On the way back she had had another quick flirt with Craig at the coffee machine. Flipping through the stack of paper she quickly got to mid-January but finding the exact form took another couple of minutes. there were all of these stupid codes. She just didn't give a shit about them, but for the time being Debi was determined to stay good (at least good enough) until she had gotten herself sufficiently deep into Shane that she could slack off. Maybe a month from now she could be getting away with blue murder.

Tugging out the form, she slipped her letter opener into the stack to hold the spot to return it later. Comparing it to the email it was indeed the correct form. Halfway down there were two items for 28 dollars each, but she had no idea if either of them was an error. Her access level was too low to read the billing spreadsheets on the server. Shane would have to check that and take it upstairs, or at least sign off on it and send her up with it. All Debi had to do was photocopy the form, re-file the original, and clip or staple the copy (preferably with the 28 bucks highlighted) to the printed email to hand to Shane who would check it against the spreadsheet himself and sign off. It was five minutes to five. She was about to head off to the print room to make the copy when Shane stood in his doorway backlit but the afternoon sunshine through his windows. She wished that she had a pair of sunglasses.

"You don't have to stay late. The work will be here tomorrow."

"It'll only take a minute to make this copy," she said. "Then I'll head out." The sucker still cared about her. She could see it in the warmth of his smile.

"I am sure you have plan for tonight."

"Laundry," she said with a trace of resigned forlorn. Then she stood from her desk and took the form down the hall to copy.
 
Shane smiled as he heard Debi talk about how she wasn't going to stay too late. "Good.... you don't want to end up like me and spend too much time in the office," he grinned at her. He knew that they had a past and that it wasn't the best one. However, he did want to help Debi out. She seemed to be trying to better her life, and Shane wanted to be the one to help her. In a sad way, Debi was the reason for his success and perfect life he had now. If it was not for his experience with Debi, he would have never met his wife.

"Laundry."

The one response was one that made him smile. "Laundry..... wow you have grown up," he said as she headed down the hall to make the copy. Shane sighed as he watched her hips sway as she walked down the hallway. He left his office door open and headed back. He should head home too, but he had so much to do on another account. He sat down and began to look through some files on his computer. Hoping that tonight wouldn't be a late one at the office.
 
Back
Top