Using a babysitter (closed)

Thursday after school, Ramona went straight to the mall. She needed a cover story for the lingerée. She would get herself a new dress that she could show in case her mother asked what had been in the package. Ramona wasn't all that comfortable shopping. She never was. She didn't like the fashion shops with the pushy sales staff, so she stuck with the bargain outlets. It was difficult not knowing what she wanted. Maybe she'd just get a top or a skirt instead. She hoped that she'd find something in the first store so that she didn't have to go to another, and she wanted to get it over with quickly to reduce the chances of being spotted by anyone that she knew.

Everything was too gaudy, too blingy or worse, too skimpy. She didn't understand the things that other girls wore or how they got away with wearing them. Wandering from one end of the department to the other, careful to avoid any staff, she was about to give up when she saw something simple and tasteful. She even liked it. It had a cute a-line hem and three-quarter sleeves, but it's most endearing feature was the high white collar trimmed with little triangle lapels. It was only slightly bold for her but she felt that she could give it a try. It was even red tagged half off. The bright lemon yellow cotton was too much, but she flicked through the other colors behind it until she found a subtle powdery plum that she was comfortable with and took it down.

"Find what you're looking for?" the clerk snuck up on her. She was short and cheerful in her red dyed ponytail and freckles. The nametag on her black halter camisole with pink stars read 'Viv'.

"Yes, I think so. Thanks," Ramona said, almost stuttering. Viv turned the hem out to read the label in the seam, then down at Ramona's figure and began flicking through the rack.

"That's too big," she said as she took down another in the same color and swapped it for the one in Ramona's hands. "You're not a six, you're only a four," she smiled. "Actually you might even get into a two. Go try this on."

When she got into the change room, she held it up against her chest and looked in the mirror. It looked nice. It was pretty yet simple, but ultimately she was too shy to slip into it. After wasting a few minutes she came back out and told Viv that it fit just fine and that she would take it. By the look in Viv's eye Ramona wasn't sure if she could tell that she was lying.

Then it was Friday and she was filled with anxiety over the evening that lay ahead. Would James be upset with her? Did Karen know anything? She shelved her nerves with her school day but when the final bell rang they returned in full force. When she got home she wanted to be left alone. She tried to do some homework but it was difficult to concentrate so she went down to the kitchen, warmed a bowl of soup and made some toast. By taking the meal back up to her room Ramona could skip dinner with the family. She could eat first and then head out the door before they all sat at the table.

Leafing through her closet, she had never been so unsure of how to dress. Of course she had not checked her email for a couple of days, so had no idea that James wanted to see her in black lace. It was just as well. She probably would have been too emotional if she had known. The new plum dress made her stop. Ramona wanted to put it on, to find out what James thought of it, but was too scared. It beckoned her. Slowly she took it from the hanger and held it up against her body in the mirror. The price tag was still on. With a scissor she snipped it off. Then she laid it on the bed and stripped herself down. It was so daunting. Ramona threw on her nightie and went to the bathroom for a shower.

She blow dried her hair. It was a way to kill extra time, to put off any decisions. Then as the mirror cleared of steam, she did her makeup, the same pink eye shadow and a hint of black eye liner. Then she added beige lip gloss. Back in her room, the dress still lay upon the bed. Carefully, not to smudge her painted eyes, Ramona pulled off her nightie, then went to the dresser and slipped into a bra and panties - a plain flesh colored set. Then she picked up the dress and went to the mirror. Gathering it up, she slipped it over her head. Once her arms stretched through the sleeves, they eased her face through the collar. Finally she shimmied and stretched it down into place. It clung to her upper body and the two small lumps of her chest while the hem fanned out subtly, nearly to the knee. The ornamental lapels were crisp and white against the plum colored cotton. She had never seen herself in something that fitted her so. She loved it, but was terribly nervous, wishing it was just a bit longer. Then she zipped herself up and stared at the mirror for several minutes. Gradually Ramona became more and more comfortable in her new look. Anyone who had never known her would not bat an eye at her appearance, but for those who were familiar it would be a clear and definite change.

It was after five-thirty. If she wanted to choose something else she would have to hurry. Her coat was still with James. She put on her comfortable dark brown hooded sweater and zipped it, but checking the mirror again, the lapels of the dress were hidden. Ramona liked the lapels. They were her favorite feature of the outfit, feminine without being flashy or slutty, so she unzipped the sweater and left it open. Her legs were still bare, so she quickly pulled on a set of black tights. It was time to go. Stepping into her flat heeled black shoes and grabbing her bag, she headed downstairs.

"Off to babysitting?" her Mom asked.

"Yes," Ramona paused at the back door.

"Oh, is that what came in the mail?"

"Uh, yes," answered Ramona, half nervous that her mother had noticed the dress but half relieved that her plan to hide the lingerée was working.

"That looks nice. Let me see," Mom smiled. Reluctantly, Ramona turned to face her. "Did you order that online?"

"Mm-hmm."

"You need a credit card, don't you?" Mom continued to press. Ramona felt like she was sweating under a spotlight.

"I was with Wendy," Ramona lied. "We both ordered something. She used her card."

"You paid her back?"

"Of course," she said innocently. It was uncomfortable lying to Mom, but it had to be done.

Skipping dinner had put her ahead of schedule so she walked a few extra blocks before catching the bus. Still, with all the fear and excitement within her, Ramona found it difficult to walk slowly and she arrived at the Gardners' door at twenty minutes to seven. She took a few deep calming breaths before reaching up to ring the bell. Then in a fit of nerves, she grabbed the two bottom corners of her brown sweater and held them together, half hiding her look.
 
James was not particularly looking forward to the night out with Karen's friends Jane and Susan. For one thing, there was a lot of girly chat that he always felt left out of. They would talk about clothes or shoes, at great length, in tedious detail. There was also often too much information about Jane and Susan's sex lives, or lack thereof, especially after the women had enjoyed a few drinks. This would often lead to awkward generalisations about the inadequacies of men.

But what he found most difficult was the way Susan flirted with him. Again, this always got worse after she'd had a few glasses of wine. Karen either didn't seem to notice, or didn't mind. Susan was overweight and not great to look at, so he didn't return her attentions. Maybe Karen just picked up on that.

Despite the possibility of unwelcome attention from Susan, James put on a pair of trousers that were on the tight side and a well-fitted navy blue jacket. Karen wore a skirt that fitted tightly over her curvy ass. She came downstairs holding the baby just as the babysitter rang the doorbell. James was reluctant to answer it.
"Oh, that will be Ramona, let her in James, my hands are full," said Karen, leaving him no choice.

He opened the door. The nasty quilted jacket was still in their car, so she couldn't wear that, but instead she was wrapped up in a scruffy brown zip-up hoodie, that if anything was even worse.
"Hello Ramona, do come in," he said politely, "may I take your coat?"
As she unzipped the fleece jacket he gasped and froze. Underneath she had a lovely dark red dress that showed off her beautiful slim figure. She had a lovely slim waist, which so few girls do these days. The dress flowed down over her hips, getting wider at the knees. He had no idea what that type of dress was called but she looked very beautiful in a slightly old-fashioned sort of way.

"Oh, what a nice dress Ramona! And what a gorgeous figure you have Ramona! Doesn't she look lovely James?" said Karen.

"Oh, err, yes, very nice," stammered James in reply.

"Now, Emma's in a happy mood so I hope she won't be any trouble. We're getting an Uber, he'll be here any moment. So make yourself at home as usual, we'll be back around eleven."

The taxi pulled up and drove them to the bar where Jane and Susan were already waiting, wearing short party dresses, and had made a start on the cocktails.
"Ooh, Karen, isn't your husband looking lovely tonight!" declared Susan with a giggle, pulling him down to the seat next to her. It was going to be a long evening. James ordered a large beer to dull the pain, and then another. A few times during the evening he had to move his leg away from Susan's under the table. Luckily Karen didn't seem to notice, as usual.

Eventually it was time to go and James escaped back into a taxi after enduring wet, alcoholic kisses from the two women. The drink had affected him as well, and the more drunk he got, the more his mind drifted to the sexy young babysitter waiting at home in that pretty dress hugging her beautiful slender waist.
 
"Hello Ramona. Do come in. May I take your coat?"

James certainly had always seemed to take satisfaction in de-coating her. Ramona could not deny that such sweet attention pleased her as well. Once so defrocked, his gaze was captivating. Nervously, she held her arms close at her sides and crossed her wrists across her tummy. Perhaps the dress did not suit her, nor the babysitting gig. Then Karen entered the hall with Emma in her arms.

"Oh, what a nice dress Ramona! And what a gorgeous figure you have Ramona!"

"Thank you," the babysitter blushed as she looked away. Maybe the dress was nice, but not her figure. That was just a lie to try to make her feel good.

"Doesn't she look lovely, James?"

Ramona held her breath for his response.

"Oh, err, yes, very nice."

His indecisiveness revealed nothing. She still wasn't sure if he didn't like her look or if he was simply pretending to hide his apparent attraction to her from his wife.

Karen handed Emma over and got her own coat. The Gardners' attire was less formal this time. Their evening was to be more social and fun this time. Karen looked so attractive and put together in her tight skirt. James had her. He wouldn't ever need plain flat-chested Ramona.

Quickly they were gone. They would be back around eleven. Ramona took Emma to the living room and set her on the floor with her stuffed animals. The baby was used to the routine now and had no fuss other than to stare at the closed front door in silence for about a minute whenever her mother had left her.

"What do you think, Emma?" she asked the baby knowing that she would not get a coherent response. "Do you like my mew dress?"

Emma looked up at her for a pondering moment, then turned back to her little stuffed zoo. Ramona sat on the couch and turned on the television.
 
The taxi delivered James and Karen back to their home around 11. Both of them were feeling 'relaxed' after their night out, and neither of them was in a suitable state to drive Ramona home, so James asked the driver if he could wait a few minutes and then take her home. Karen went ahead and opened the door, after fumbling for a while with her key.

There was a whining, squealing sound, suggesting that Emma was still wide awake and not a very happy bunny. Karen picked her up and started rocking her gently, which seemed to help calm her down. "Oh, Emma, have you been a naughty girl tonight? Have you?" After a minute she seemed more settled. "Oh dear, I hope she hasn't been any trouble for you?"

Apparently she had been fine most of the evening, but Karen took her upstairs to try to get her to bed and to sleep, leaving James conveniently with the pretty young babysitter.

He recalled what Karen had said earlier as his eyes ran up and down her slim, shapely figure in that dress.
"I've arranged for our taxi to take you home," he said. Then he lowered his voice.
"You know, Karen was right, you do look very attractive in that dress. You have such a beautiful slim waist."
As he guided her to the door, he stayed close to her, allowing his hand to gently touch the concave curve that he found so irresistible. As they stepped out into the darkness, his hand slipped a little lower, caressing her firm young ass through the soft fabric of the dress.

Now whispering, his lips almost brushing against her hair, he asked her, "did you get the little parcel I sent? I hope you like it. I think you'd look even lovelier wearing that!"

He had to pull away from her as they got to the end of the drive and out into the road where the taxi was waiting for her. He opened the door and enjoyed a final view of Ramona bending over and shuffling into the taxi seat. He gabe her a friendly wave and smile, then shut the door and watched her disappear.
 
"Oh dear, I hope she hasn't been any trouble for you?"

"No, no," Ramona answered. Karen looked so happy, coming home to her baby after a night out with her husband and friends. She must have loved her life, and James lust have loved his family. "She only started fussing when she heard you come in."

Then she slipped downstairs as Karen put Emma back to bed. James was waiting, regarding her warmly, starting up the butterflies within her once more.

"You know, Karen was right, you do look very attractive in that dress. You have such a beautiful slim waist."

Her heart skipped a beat as he commented on her body. Then his hand quickly found the small of her back and gently urged her along, through the doorway and into the night air. She barely had a moment to reach back and grab her sweater from the coat hook, and had no chance to retrieve her green coat, wherever James had kept it. Once in the driveway, his hand moved downward to her bum. Ramona stiffened, afraid to turn around in case Karen was looking out a window watching everything.

"Did you get the little parcel I sent? I hope you like it. I think you'd look even lovelier wearing that!"

He was whispering close now. His breath in her ear gave her sweet chills and her nipples began to harden. So it had been him who had sent the lingerie after all.

As quickly as his attention had fallen so heavily upon her, it lifted away. He withdrew his touch to seat her in the cab and firmly shut the door. Through the window she gazed up at him with eyes wide and pleading, her chest pounding wildly. The taxi rolled away and left him behind on the sidewalk waving goodbye. Her heart was afire and he was gone.

At home, she rushed up to her room and shut the door to open the box. Ramona pulled out the stockings, stretched them out on the bed, and held the little brassiere up in the light. She felt hot and flushed, warm in her clothes. She put the bra down and pulled off the dress, then sat and kicked off her shoes. In her dresser mirror she could see her nipples budding through the bra that she was wearing. She wondered if they would still show through the black one. Hooking a coat hanger over the mirror, she hung the bra onto it by its straps and stared. Then she moved strategically to place the reflection of her chest into the glossy black cups. She took a moment to pick up the panties, she laid them across the bottom of the glass as best she could, and draped the stockings down the front of the dresser, although they wouldn't hold their shape at all. For several minutes she stared at the set of skimpy underthings, wondering what they would look like on her, what she might look like in them, and if James really wanted to see her in them and why. He couldn't seriously want to have sex with her. Still she was afraid to try them on. They really weren't much different than what she would normally wear under her clothes yet they were from different worlds. The ones that James had sent her were meant to be seen - by a man - a lover. Eventually, in her tizzy she became light headed and laid down on the bed. Afraid that Mom or Dad would come in and see the scant suggestive garments, she thought of putting them away but each time that she looked at them, they captivated her.
 
He smiled at Ramona as the taxi pulled away, her pretty, dark eyes looking bright and - or was this just his wishful thinking? - with a suggestion of arousal. Things had gone a bit better this time. At least, she hadn't burst into tears, or pushed his hand away when he stroked her pert young ass. His cock started to swell at the thought that he might be able to have her. She hadn't turned him down, but on the other hand she hadn't encouraged him either. In fact she had hardly said anything.

Perhaps she needed a little more persuasion. He went back in to the house, and, fortified by the night of drinking, sent her a text message.
'Hi gorgeous!
You really were looking hot tonight. Hope you didn't mind me touching you. You are just irresistible.
Would you send me a selfie? I'd love to see what you look like in your new underwear!
J xx'

He was getting harder and harder, straining against the tight trousers he was wearing. He knew that Karen wouldn't be up for it tonight, she always just went straight to sleep after a night out drinking. So with the images of Ramona fresh in his mind, and his fantasies evolving in his head, he went to the bathroom and got it out, expanding rapidly now it was unconstrained. He pulled off a few sheets of paper and closed his eyes, pumping it slowly as he thought of the slim, innocent teenage girl trying on the sexy lingerie, her soft white skin against the black lace. What would it feel like to unhook her bra and feel those small but firm young breasts in his hands, her nipples stiffening against his palms? If he slipped his fingers down the front of her panties, would she scream and run away, or moan and thrust her wet slit onto his fingers? What would those pretty little lips feel like, opening up and wrapping around the tip of his....
That was all it took. He shuddered and convulsed and fired his load into the tissue, thinking of Ramona's warm willing mouth.
 
The wooden dresser top amplified the vibration of her phone and gave her a start. Ramona nearly jumped up from the bed to check it. It was from James.

Hi gorgeous!
You really were looking hot tonight. Hope you didn't mind me touching you. You are just irresistible.
Would you send me a selfie? I'd love to see what you look like in your new underwear!
J xx


He had called her gorgeous. Her mind searched frantically for a possible misinterpretation but could think of none. He wanted a picture of her - in the lingerie. Ramona felt hot and weak and sat herself on the edge of the bed, then soon laid back. She needed a moment to think. Her imagination wandered. James wanted to see her. He wanted to look at her. He found her attractive. He had said that she was irresistible. He liked to touch her. Perhaps he even wanted to have sex with her. Maybe he loved her.

The image of James' body crawled over her. Taking her in his arms, he lifted her gently from the mattress to unclasp her bra. It slipped away and his mouth found her breasts, kissing them and sucking on the small taut nipples each in turn, causing her to twist in pleasure. Then her legs tented as he lay himself down between them, sweetly pressing her down into the sheets. Back in reality, her palm glided down over her mound in simulation. Then in her mind, he pushed his boxers down his thighs, exposing his rigid member. She ran her hands through his hair as they shared a deep kiss and he entered her. Ramona's real finger dipped inside herself in mimicking. Her eyelids fluttered with her subtle writhing and gasping. She had never dreamed that she could possibly lose her virginity to such a handsome and put together man. Ramona stroked herself to the edge of something that she couldn't break through. After a few attempts and finally out of breath, she gave up, alone and unfulfilled.

When she awoke in the morning, the lacy black underthings were still there. She jumped out of bed in a panic. Someone could have easily walked in and seen them, or even her naked body sprawled on the bed. Ramona couldn't imagine how she could have explained any of that. She scrambled to put the things away.

Guilt hit her as she realized that it had been several hours and she hadn't returned the text, but the truth was that Ramona had not the slightest idea what to tell him. She had touched herself until she was wrung out and had fallen asleep. She wasn't about to say that to anyone, let alone him. Throwing on a big t-shirt, she went downstairs to make some toast and jam for breakfast. As she ate, she still didn't know what to say. She was certainly far too shy to take a picture of herself. Someone might see it. It could end up passed around, even by accident. It wasn't as if she had never texted a wrong number before herself. Needing more time, she went to her computer and checked her email. She hadn't done so in quite some time.

Dear Ramona,

I'm very sorry that I behaved so badly with you the other night. I hope that you were not too upset, and are OK now. I'm glad that you still feel able to babysit for us on Friday, despite what happened.

I hope you received the little package that I sent to you. And that it fits. And that you like it. Maybe I'll see you wearing it sometime :)

James xx


He had felt this way the whole time! Ramona turned to jelly with emotion, slumped on her bed and curled up. She needed to say something to him, but her thoughts were all so terribly intimate that they were too fragile to impart. If only she could know how deep his feelings ran. If she put on the lingerie she might find out, but she wasn't about to do something so permanent as to send him a picture. Eventually she broke down, grabbed the phone and entered the most benign of replies.

Sorry I fell asleep last night before I got your message. Pls dont hate me
 
The next morning James awoke with a slight headache and feelings of guilt.
What had he done? Touched Ramona inappropriately again. Embarrassed her by sending her some sexy lingerie. And then asked her to send him a picture of her wearing it. Oh dear, she must think him a pervy, dirty old man. Why would a pretty young girl who could probably get any man she wanted be interested in a guy twice her age?

He made some tea and toast and took them up to Karen in bed. Fortunately little Emma was still fast asleep after her late night. "Oh, thank you," she said. "And thank you for coming out with the girls last night. I know you don't really enjoy it." She gave him a kiss, and he reached out to cup her breast through her silky nightdress. "Oh, can we finish our breakfast first?" she giggled. The drink made him feel better. She finished her tea and reached under the covers for him. She loved to feel him swelling and hardening in her hand. Feeling lazy, he lay back and pulled her over towatds him. She was a bit shy about going on top in daylight, so she kept the nightdress on as she swung her leg over him, made him wait a while as she got warmed up, brushing his hardness up and down against her slit, until her body felt ready. He groaned as at last she sank down over him, wrapping him deep in her soft wetness, rocking herself to and fro at the pace that worked for her. He was able to hold it back until she came, quietly, her face scrunched up and her head thrown back. Again he thought of doing it with Ramona. Would she ride him? Would she be much tighter? That thought did the trick and he heaved up into his wife just as she was finishing.

After they'd got their breath back, Karen went to sort out Emma who was now awake. James showered and went downstairs to check his phone. He dreaded what he had written to Ramona under the influence of last night's alcohol, and was anxious to see if and how she had replied. He cringed when he saw and remembered what he had written.

Pls dont hate me

Hate her? What a strange response. He had groped her twice, sent her naughty underwear and naughty messages with kisses. How could she think he might hate her? What to say? He had to reassure her, but didn't really know what to say.

"Hate you? Of course not! I like you very much. I'm sorry about that message I sent last night.
J xx"
 
Ramona spent the rest of the morning in an emotional tangle. She didn't know how to respond to James but felt terrible for leaving him hanging. She would think of something in a minute or two, then realize that fifteen or twenty minutes had flown by. Reflecting back upon the evening, she supposed that the dress had gone over well, even though Karen had seemed to like it more than James did. Standing naked, she turned to the mirror, trying to find what he possibly saw in her.

Nothing special looked back at her. There were blue eyes but lots of people had blue eyes. There was pale skin marked with micro-dot freckles across the nose and cheeks. There was no little doll's nose. There were no full pouty lips. She stood at an average height. There were certainly no large breasts nor curvy hips. She supposed that at least there was an absence of heavy bits. The girl in the mirror wasn't fat. She had never had to watch her weight like so many other girls stressed their whole lives about. That was one blessing. Still, she was ordinary. Even her hair could not have been more plain - just plain brown and hanging there.

Throwing on a t-shirt jeans and runners, and since her jacket was still at the Gardners', her hooded sweater for a chilly afternoon, Ramona headed out the door. The mall wouldn't do. There were too many people. She'd have to wander about until she found the right place. She would search the corner shops and strip malls. She saw one, but it was far too busy. Then another, but it looked snooty and expensive and it intimidated her. Then there weren't any more for a couple of blocks. Ramona turned and crossed the street when the light changed. Two doors down was a narrow front with script paint on the window 'Fiona's Hair Styling'. She'd never noticed it before, but then Ramona had never taken much interest in salons. She stopped for a moment to look inside. The décor was mostly simple white. Between the painted letters a slightly plump Asian lady was cutting hair. A middle aged woman sat in the chair with the black smock cinched to her neck and draped around her. She seemed oblivious as the stylist's busy hands expertly worked away. There were no other clients waiting. Nerves came up in Ramona's chest at the thought that one of them might catch her spying and her feet moved her along. She could come back later. Further down the block was a delicatessen. She walked in, ordered a bowl of soup and sat to calm herself.

If she was going to do it, Fiona's would be the place. She thought about just calling it off and heading back home, but returning empty felt like defeat. She decided that once she finished the soup, she would walk past the window again and if no one else was in the salon, she would go in. The last spoonful of broth stared up at her, daring her to finish.

Out on the sidewalk, her steps carried her back to the window of Fiona's. She saw the client walk out the door in front of her and stride forthrightly away, her chubby behind wrapped tight in her skirt. As Ramona eclipsed the doorway she peered inside. The stylist was sweeping up the hair on the floor. There was no one else there. Ramona froze. By her own deal that she had made with herself, she had to go in, but she was scared. The hairdresser looked up and saw her and with an inquiring face she stepped forward. She'd been caught. Ramona pulled the door open and entered.

"Can I he'p you?" the hairdresser asked with a smile. Her Chinese accent was quite thick. "You wan' hair cah?"

"Umm, yes."

"Come, come," the stylist waved her in. "Sit." Ramona sat in the chair and faced the mirror. The hairdresser waddled in behind her and with her hands began straightening out her locks. "Wha' you lie? You wan' shor'? Long?" Her voice was pleasant and warm.

"I'm not sure," Ramona answered shakily.

"Jus' cah? Or you wan' color?"

"Umm, just cut," she said once she deciphered her accent. Then the hairstylist lifted a heavy binder from the counter and opened it to dozens of styles for her to choose from. It was all quite overwhelming. She pointed at one and another, and Ramona shook her head. Then a couple more photos looked like maybes.

"Ahh, you wan' simpo. Not fancy," she said.

"Yeah," Ramona nodded. That sounded right.

"Okay. I know," said the hairdresser. Then she flipped the page and pointed.

Back home, Ramona went straight to her room with her new look. She checked herself in the mirror with relief and delight. She had made a change and it had worked, even much better than she thought that it could. She had dared herself and won. The more that she looked at it, the more that she loved her new haircut. The question was, would James? At least now she had the confidence to return his text even if she didn't know what to say. She picked up her phone and texted.

:)

She hoped that she could babysit again soon.
 
James sighed and shook his head as he read Ramona's latest minimalist message, consisting of just three punctuation marks. Young people these days!

He really ought to forget about her. It was ridiculous. She was half his age. She must have boys her own age chasing after her who she'd be much more interested in. Yet she never mentioned anybody. And he couldn't forget her. In fact he couldn't stop thinking about her. Her bright blue eyes. Her smooth young skin. Her slim, shapely waist. Yes of course he loved his wife. But it had been years since he'd had any other woman and he was really feeling an itch that needed to be scratched. And it needed to be scratched by the pretty young babysitter.

He was keen to see her again, so he wanted to arrange another evening out as soon as possible. He was going to book some tickets for a show or a movie, just for the sake of it, but then, one evening, Karen got a phone call.
"Oh hi... Yes, fine thanks... Oh, that would be nice, let me just check with James."
She put her hand over the phone.
"Can we go to dinner with Dave and his wife on Saturday?"

"Yes, fine, why not!" He nodded enthusiastically. Perhaps a bit too enthusiastically. Dave was Karen's line manager at work, so it probably wasn't going to be a great night out, but it meant he'd get to see Ramona again.

She gave him a thumbs up. "Yes, thanks Dave, that will be great... Yes, no problem, we've got this lovely babysitter, she's very reliable... Good... OK we'll be there about eight, bye."

"Thanks for agreeing James, I know it might be a bit of a drag, but it's good to go if we can I think."

"No problem honey, I'll text Ramona."

He got out his phone.

Hi Ramona,
can you do Saturday night for us? If so I'll come and collect you about 7.30. It'll be great to see you again.
James xx
 
Last edited:
As much as she loved her new look, showing up at school with it was still daunting. As it were, just a head or two had turned, but other than that only Wendy commented when she met her on lunch break.

"When did you do that?" asked her friend.

"Saturday."

"You look so different."

Ramona shrugged off the comment, trying to stay coy. It wasn't exactly a compliment - although the smile on Wendy's face could have been - but the remark left her with an inner warmth.

What she really wanted to know was what James would think of her change, but he hadn't texted at all. She had heard nothing from him since she had sent him the smiley face on Saturday afternoon. All of Sunday was silent, and Monday too. In the evening she was left empty, waiting for his attention, and guilty that perhaps her little emote was not enough to entice his reply. She had made a mistake. Then Tuesday was the same, only her emptiness grew to despair. She thought about messaging him, but was at a loss. She couldn't just call to say hi. She couldn't even discuss business. That ball was in the Gardners' court. James had an attractive wife with a voluptuous figure. He wasn't interested in her anymore. It had all been a cruel game. Ramona lay on her bed thinking of him, imagining herself in his car again, parked in some shadowy place. He would cut the engine and lean across the seat to kiss her again. His hand would creep up her thigh once more. This time she would kiss him back and let him touch her. She extended her arm down between her legs and clamped them shut upon it, her mound grinding sweetly against her ulna, mimicking what he might do to her. Her braless nipples hardened under her t-shirt as her breath heaved, her self-pleasuring laced with torturous emptiness. Then her imagination weaved onwards and her fingers plunged inside.

Wednesday was another day left hanging. Her feet began to drag between classes. No one seemed to notice. No one cared. Her newness was all for nothing. After dinner, she went up to her room and opened her history text. It was dates and locations of civil war battles. They bored her but occupied her mind at the same time. Needing a break from her study, she stretched out on the bed.

Her phone buzzed on the desk. Ramona perked up to retrieve it. When she saw James' name her heart began to race.

Hi Ramona,
can you do Saturday night for us? If so I'll come and collect you about 7.30. It'll be great to see you again.
James xx


She sat back on the bed for a couple of minutes to calm down and let it all sink in before replying.

Yes i am free on saturday

The rest of the week seemed terribly long yet her hopes buoyed her through it. When Saturday came, Ramona was filled with butterflies. She had a new haircut but she still needed something to wear, something different than he had seen her in before. Her look needed completion. Sitting at the computer, she searched online for ideas. It was all so overwhelming. She didn't know where to start. At one point she saw a picture of a woman modeling an outfit with a loose scarf. The outfit didn't interest her at all, only the scarf. It was not a winter scarf but something thin, perhaps silk. Ramona had never thought much of accessories before but she liked the look, and especially liked the idea that she could stay plain but with the scarf be not so plain. She couldn't just wear a scarf though. She needed some actual clothes. Heading out in her hoodie and running shoes (James still had her jacket), she went to the same outlet where she had found the lapel dress. It had become somewhat of a comfort zone for her. Wandered through the aisles as she did the last time, she came across two mannequins in crochet sweaters. They were simple pullovers, long and thin, draped neatly over any curves making the mannequins appear taller. There was an elegance in that that appealed to her. The sweaters were identical except that one was black and one was white. The knit was a simple grid of broad gaps, revealing the shape of cropped tanks beneath, the black one showing lime green and the white showing scarlet, both exposing much midriff. Ramona wasn't about to show her navel like that, but she was sure that she could just wear something longer beneath it. She went to the rack and took a white one in medium size. Then she remembered how the last time that she was there, the sales girl Viv had encouraged her to try something smaller, and how Viv had been so right with her suggestion. Ramona changed the medium for a small and carried it to the change booth. Latching the door of the cubicle behind her, she slipped the sweater over her head and pulled it down her sides. It clung to her figure, yet at the same time didn't, and fit snugly over her hips. Her own ratty turquoise t-shirt beneath it didn't do it justice. Checking herself in the mirror, she was relieved. The sweater was new and it was pretty and it was simple. It was just what she was looking for. Pulling it off, she folded it over her arm and continued shopping.

Still too nervous to engage the sales staff, she eventually happened upon what she was looking for, a rack of scarves. There were so many colors, bold patterns and intricate paisleys. Ramona was looking for something simpler, quieter. That was when she spotted the coffee brown with thin diagonal stripes in beige. She took it from the rack and held it in her fingers. It was very light, basically a glorified handkerchief. Holding it up to her neck, she turned to the mirror on the pillar for her final approval. Then quickly lowered it before anyone asked if she needed help, and made haste for the checkout.

After dinner she readied herself, cleaning and making herself up us usual. Then in her room she shut the door to dress. Dropping her her towel, she stood naked before the mirror and examined her pale thin body, wondering if it would be appealing enough for James, should he see it. She took stock of all the minute imperfections, the tiny brown spots that everyone had but usually went completely unnoticed. Her small pink nipples began to bud hard in the air and her little dark bush stood out against her fair skin. She decided that she would need some grooming down there, so she went to her dresser and took her little scissor to trim some strays. Maybe he preferred it shaved off. She'd never tried that and wasn't about to. It was time to get dressed.

Opening her drawer, she took the lingerie hidden in the bottom and placed it on top of the dresser. She would start with the bra. Strapping it around backwards, she clasped it beneath her breasts, then twisted it around right and slipped the straps over her shoulders. After minor adjustments, she checked herself in the mirror. Nervous breaths swelled her little chest in the silky black cups. Next, she stepped into the panties and pulled them up, covering her bush neatly away. Then came the stockings. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she pulled them on, slowly and carefully, not to snag them on a toenail and ruin them with a run. Back to mirror, she appraised herself. She was black stockings, a white bit of upper thigh skin, black panties, a pale midriff, a black brassiere, light upper chest and collar and dark hair of her new swept bob, cropped to her jaw. She only hoped that James wanted what was standing in the mirror.

Ramona needed a few minutes to take herself in. Briefly, she thought about wearing jeans, but decided that they were not feminine enough. Besides, the stockings under jeans would be awful. She chose the black pencil again, and slipped into her baby blue tank top. She didn't wear it very often as it was sleeveless with a scoop neck, but it covered her to her waist and she supposed that it would go well under the crochet sweater. She pulled the white knit over it and asked the mirror's opinion once more. The blue showed through the crochet very well, perhaps too well, but Ramona wasn't about to change now. She fetched the coffee scarf. She had never tied a scarf like this before, so took several attempts to make an adequate job.

Then it was time to wait. She just didn't know if he would message first or just show up.
 
James was not looking forward to an evening of polite, artificial conversation with his wife's boss. He feared that there would be lots of dull talk about work, as he had met Dave on one occasion previously and the guy had seemed unable to talk about anything else. He'd never met Dave's wife, but felt sorry for her. However, the thought of seeing Ramona again on Saturday more then compensated for the prospect of a tedious dinner party.

As they prepared to go out, Karen put on a classic black dress, and James thought he'd better wear something smart and boring, a plain cream coloured shirt and a dark blue jacket, but no tie. He hated wearing ties, they felt so constricting and reminded him of school.

As the evenings were now getting, and dark and cold, James had arranged to go and collect Ramona rather than expecting her to get the bus. He sent her a text just saying 'On my way...' and then drove round to her house. He pulled up outside, looking up to the house where there was a light on downstairs and in one upstairs room. He wondered if that was her bedroom, and what it would look like, whether he would ever get to see the girl's bed. He was just about to and ring the doorbell when he saw the upstairs light go off and a few moments later the front door opened. She must have been looking out for him.

"Hi Ramona, how are you? You're looking good - different, you've had your hair cut - very nice, suits you," he garbled as he opened the car door and she got in beside him. She was looking different. Less of an awkward girl, and more of a confident young woman. Her hair was shorter but nicely shaped around her face, and she'd taken care over her make-up. Again he wondered why she took such care of her appearance, just for babysitting. She had a nice tight white pullover that hugged her elegant slim figure. But what really sent a jolt of electricity shooting through his cock was below her waist. She was wearing a tight black skirt that hugged her hips and thighs and ended just above her knees.
"Mmmm, nice skirt!" he said, his voice dripping with lust. Under that she was wearing stockings, and he thought that they might be the ones he had sent her. He was going to ask her if they were, but he held his tongue, feeling that he'd already gone a bit too far with his remark about her skirt, so he changed the subject and they chatted about his evening out and about how little Emma was getting on.

Back home, Karen also commented favourably on Ramona's new look, and the two women fussed over Emma for a little while until it was time to leave. James took one last lingering look at Ramona's ass and legs, the picked up the bottle of wine and the car keys and they set off.

Dave was as boring as he'd feared at the dinner. But his wife, Joanne, was rather more fun. She was blonde and curvy, with a nice bit of cleavage on display in a red dress with a deep V neck. Whenever Dave was talking to Karen about work, Joanne would chat to James, sometimes leaning forwards towards him to give him an even better view. Although she was probably nearly ten years older than him, she was an attractive woman, and she seemed to be almost flirting with him, her bright blue eyes locking with his dark brown ones, particularly as the evening wore on and she drank more and more of James's wine.

But his mind kept drifting back to Ramona. Was she wearing the stockings he had sent her? Was the bra he'd sent cupping her tits right now? The panties in contact with her pussy? He couldn't get these thoughts and images out of his head. After they had finished the delicious salmon en croute, that Joanne claimed to have made herself from scratch, James excused himself, went to the bathroom and texted Ramona.

'Are you wearing the stockings I sent you? And the bra and panties?'
 
When she saw his car pull up, Ramona went downstairs, stepped into her buckled shoes, tossed the old brown hoodie on her shoulders without zipping, and headed out the door ready to perhaps lose her virginity. Trying her best to subdue her anxious gait, she walked down the driveway and across the sidewalk to open the passenger door and sit inside.

"Hi Ramona, how are you?"

"Fine," she said almost breathlessly.

"You're looking good - different You've had your hair cut - very nice, suits you."

He had noticed right away, and seemed to like the look. Ramona blushed nervously as butterflies filled her. She touched her hair to check that it was still in place.

"Thank you," she said quietly as he looked her over.

"Mmmm, nice skirt!"

Her breath escaped her. There was something in his voice, in the way that he took her in, that rippled her with waves of damp heat. She endeavored to steady her lungs. As he drove on, she kept her eyes forward, afraid that glancing his way would betray her emotions. The slightest bit of his attention swooned her. Turning left onto Wakeland marked the halfway point of the trip and she felt it a random enough juncture to risk a look. Turning just enough to take him in from the corner of her eye, his attire was more relaxed this evening, his shirt collar open under his dress jacket. His calm focus was on the road, in complete control of the vehicle as it rolled beneath the street lamps. She'd looked long enough and didn't need to get caught.

Karen, again so stunning in comparison to herself, her curves hugged in sleek black, showered her with compliments. Ramona reddened in embarrassment at her lavish praise and her shame in her own secret desires for her husband. She had no axe to grind with Mrs Gardner. In fact, they got on quite well.

"You have a boyfriend, don't you?" Karen asked with a wink and a clandestine grin.

"What?" Ramona asked in alarm before she realized that Karen's teasing didn't require an answer. Her emotions felt like treachery. As soon as she could, Ramona distracted herself by playing with Emma and soon the Gardners were gone for the evening.

Emma was becoming more comfortable with separation. She only fussed for four or five minutes when she realized that her mother had left. Then she sat down on the floor when she found her little xylophone. It was one octave of chimes, each one painted a color of the rainbow, fastened to a small plastic rack. She slapped them with her fingers and their dull tones endeavored to ring out despite the muting of her flesh. Ramona sat down next to her and in absence of a proper mallet or clapper, grabbed a wooden building block to ping out a crude but regimented 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'. Emma tried to slap the chimes with her fingers but could not replicate the clear sounds of the wood block. Ramona offered the block to Emma and she eventually took it. She slapped it down with somewhat better results than her fingers alone could produce, but after a couple of hits, she dropped the block and resumed using her hands. Ramona adored the child. She always loved the really little ones and Emma was no exception. With an affectionate pinky finger, she stroked the baby's wispy hair curls from her face.

After a while Emma went to her favorite passtime of picking up all her little animals and other toy things one by one and dropping them into the playpen. Then she would implore Ramona to reach in and fetch them out so that she could do it all again. Together they played this game until Emma got tired and cranky and Ramona put her to bed.

Back downstairs, she turned on the television and flicked through the channels. There was news, a baseball game, more news, some home renovation competition show, some saleswoman demanding to 'Call now for a special offer!', a documentary on insects, some gritty crime drama in camera verité, yet more news, advertisements, so many advertisements. Nothing interested her.

Then as she flicked through the guide there was a flash of fumbling bodies a heavy moan as some redheaded bombshell's dress strap slipped off her shoulder. Ramona had been clicking through so quickly that she had flicked right past and had to click back. It was a sex scene of some movie, the guide had said The Price of Lust. Party music and voices thumped quietly in the background as the couple went at it. She moaned again as he backed her against a wall and she lifted her thigh up around his waist. Then the movie cut to the party.

"Have you seen Adam?" a woman asked a friend over the noise. The friend shrugged. Back in the darkened bedroom the couple continued their frantic passion. The man (presumably Adam) had his pants down now and the redhead had both spindly ballerina legs wrapped around his waist. He had a husky build and her thin fingers dug into the flesh of his ass as she threw her head back, exposing her slender neck for his kisses. Ramona was getting damp and she began to worry that she might stain the panties that James had bought for her.

"Hurry!" the woman panted. "Before your wife finds us!"

The parallel of the other woman was not lost on Ramona and she was struck with a twinge of guilt. Back in the party room, Adam's wife was searching listlessly between the tightly packed dancing bodies. Then the scene cut back to the bedroom to see the woman's red mane spread out across the bed as Adam tossed her down and landed atop her.

"Oh, Adam!" she sighed breathlessly.

"Mmm, Rebecca!"

The camera was now directly over the bed. Rebecca's fiery hair spread out beneath her and under Adam's left armpit the curve of her breast showed as it rocked freely back and forth to the rhythm of his thrusts. Beneath his dark shirt tail, his buttocks churned between her parted porcelain thighs. Just when Ramona thought she might have to remove her panties to keep them clean, the scene shifted back to the party, the pounding music and chatter blaring. Ramona was glad that she had kept the volume quite low as to not wake the baby.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Rebecca urged him on as he pounded away between her legs. The camera was a closeup of the back of Adam's head buried next to her ear. Her eyes were closed, her mouth wide open and her neck craned.

"Hrmm ... rm ...rmm," Adam grunted as he fucked her. Then finally he groaned in satisfaction, Rebecca sighed in ecstasy and they both relaxed.

Meanwhile, in the party, Adam's plain looking wife met up with a tall dark haired man at a punch table and asked him if he'd seen her husband. Before he could answer, Adam wrapped his arms around her from behind. A moment later, Rebecca came from the other direction and took the tall man's hand. The sex was over.

Ramona went to the refrigerator, poured herself a glass of grapefruit juice and sipped. When she returned to the sofa, she heard her phone buzz in her bag. Putting the juice down, she read the message.

Are you wearing the stockings I sent you? And the bra and panties?

She had just cooled from the passion on the screen and was hit with another wave of heat. She wanted his touch again. It was torture not having it. The last time that he had messaged her, she had taken her time responding and regretted it. She was not going to blow off his attention again.

Yes

In the bathroom she hiked up her skirt, sat on the toilet and peeled her panties down. They were damp but not stained. She cursed herself for not wearing a pad, but it wasn't a time when she normally needed one. Her middle finger slid slid through her sweaty bush and pushed her clitoris down.
 
Now, you really shouldn't have done that, James thought to himself as he left the bathroom and returned to Dave and Joanne's dining room. For one thing, there was now a swelling bulge in his pants, and he thought that he saw Joanne glancing down there and licking her lips. Or was that just his imagination? But mainly because he had probably upset Ramona again. Perhaps she was in tears again like the time he had reached up under her dress.

He quickly tucked himself away under the table, safely out of sight of the blonde woman who seemed to be getting increasingly influenced by the wine. He tried not to look at her cleavage, but it was difficult to keep his eyes away, as she was sitting very close. Joanne went to the kitchen and brought back an apple crumble and ice cream. James and Karen remarked on how good it looked and smelt as she cut into it and gave them both generous helpings and a significantly smaller portion to her overweight husband.

As they were enjoying the dessert, James's phone pinged. He ignored it, but Karen said,
"Oh, you'd better get that James. It might be from the baby-sitter. Perhaps there's a problem?"

"Oh, err, well, maybe you're right, I should, sorry, if you don't mind?" Hesitantly he pulled out the phone, not sure what to expect. Ramona's text was short, but it answered his question. He felt his cock twitch again.
"Err, yes... it is Ramona, but, she's just saying everything's OK. I'll just say thanks for letting us know back to her..."
He quickly typed out another message to her.

'Good girl. Do they feel nice against your skin?'

It was quite a thrill, sending sexually suggestive messages to his teenage babysitter, in front of his wife, her boss and his wife. He sent off the text, conscious of the grinning and inebriated Joanne peering over his shoulder, hoping that she hadn't been able to see the messages.
 
Ramona was getting too warm. Her armpits were starting to get as damp as her pussy. She undid her scarf and pulled the sweater up over her head. The cooler air on her skin relieved and soothed her. Looking about the room, the shower glass and towels hanging on the bar, the spotless chrome faucets, she realized how different it was from the bathroom in her own house. She was masturbating in her clients' bathroom - in Karen's bathroom. Despite the shame, she couldn't stop. Then her phone buzzed again on the counter.

Good girl. Do they feel nice against your skin?

The intimacy of his message send goosebumps all over her skin.

Yes

It was true. The newness of the garments and the self-newness that it made her feel were fascinating. Still, she felt like she hadn't said enough. She owed him more, but was unsure of what to contribute to the conversation.

Why do you want me to wear them? Do you think i am attractive?

She hit send and put the phone back down on the counter, freeing her hands to resume her touching. James had told her so before, but she wanted to hear it again. She wanted to be sure, to know that he really meant it. Inhaling deeply, she held her breath as she flicked her middle finger back and forth over her clit with increased vigor and her eyes pinched shut as she strained for pleasure. Ramona couldn't wait to find out what would happen when it was time for James to take her home. She didn't want another taxi ride. Then it dawned on her that he might be on his way. Perhaps he was pulling up in the driveway at that moment while she was undressed and masturbating. Curtailing her lustful diversion, she snatched up the phone and sent another message.

Will you be back soon or are you staying later?
 
Just as they finished dessert James's phone pinged again. This was embarrassing. But it was his fault for asking her questions.

"Oh, excuse me," he said awkwardly, and glanced at the message. Did he think she was attractive? He tried to hide his smile. He turned the sound off, so that the others wouldn't notice if she sent any more messages.

Karen was looking at him expectantly. He had to try to quickly think of another lie.

"Emma's asleep apparently." Not a very good lie, but all he could think of under pressure.

"I'm so glad we found her," said Karen, "She's so good with Emma, and very reliable."

Under the table, James sent a quick reply.

'You're a pretty, sexy girl so you deserve some pretty, sexy underwear.'

"Now, who'd like another drink?" asked Dave, getting down some powerful-looking liqueurs from his drinks cabinet. He and his wife were getting increasingly drunk.
"Not for me thanks, I have to drive home!" said James. But Karen had a small one to keep the hosts company.

James collected up the dessert plates and went into the kitchen, keen to check his phone for messages again.

Would they be back soon? Strange question. Why would she ask that? He was just thinking about how to reply when Joanne wobbled into the kitchen behind him.
"Oooh, James, what a nice trim butt! Do you work out?" said the tipsy woman. His face reddened. "Sorry, I'm embarrassing you," she giggled. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Oh, yes, that would be great, to perk me up a bit before driving home," he said, answering the second question and hoping the implications of the first could be dropped. She was a good-looking woman, he thought, as he glanced at her cleavage again, and he might have been interested, but for his current obsession with Ramona.

As Joanne fumbled with the coffee machine, he sent a message back to Ramona.

'Why do you ask? Are you doing something you shouldn't? :)
Everyone except me is getting drunk. Do help yourself from our drinks cupboard btw.
Will get away as soon as poss. Half an hour I guess. Looking forward to seeing you and driving you home.
J xxx'
 
Last edited:
You're a pretty, sexy girl so you deserve some pretty, sexy underwear.

His confirmation of his attraction for her was so emphatic that it overwhelmed her. Emotion began to flood her as her eyes did with tears. No one had ever spoken of or to her remotely in that way, and indeed he was so flattering in his phrasing. At the same time it scared her. If this had been happening a year or two before she would have ran home and never sat for him again, maybe even told someone which may have got him in trouble for some sort of perversion, but that was then. This was now. She was eighteen and most of the girls her age were experiencing romance, were dating boyfriends, were having sex. Ramona was not a part of that. She was being painfully left out. Why couldn't she have love too? It was so close at hand. As she pulled a tissue to dry her eyes, her phone buzzed again.

Why do you ask? Are you doing something you shouldn't? : )
Everyone except me is getting drunk. Do help yourself from our drinks cupboard btw.
Will get away as soon as poss. Half an hour I guess. Looking forward to seeing you and driving you home.
J xxx


A half an hour was not much time. Ramona scrambled to put her clothes back on. Once dressed, she went to the mirror to re-tie the scarf, making a few attempts until she got it just so. There were still twenty-two minutes. Suddenly what wasn't much time became an eternity. Did James mean that he would arrive in a half an hour or leave their social evening in a half an hour? She read the message again. He suggested that she help herself to a drink. Did he actually mean alcohol? Ramona had never partaken more than a glass of wine with a family dinner a couple of times, and although she seemingly had James' approval, she did not know about Karen's. Ramona wasn't about to go digging through their stuff. Obligated to return the message, she took her phone in hand and texted.

I'll be ready : )

She couldn't wait for her ride home. To kill the time she decided to watch Emma sleep. Tiptoeing into the child's room she approached her crib. The room smelled like baby - diapers and baby powder. In the blue dim of the night light she could make out her shape. Her ams and legs splayed out in her little sleeper suit, her blanket kicked away. The baby's head was turned aside, cheek to the mattress, as her little lungs pumped away deep in slumber, recovering from such a hectic day of carefree play. Ramona gazed down adoringly, thinking that Emma was probably the sweetest child that she had ever sat for. Gently, she pulled the blanket up over her chest.

She checked her phone. There were seven minutes to go - seven minutes of waiting for a deadline that was by no means absolute, yet her heart was steadfast in holding James to it.
 
Joanne brought James his coffee, as he hurriedly put his phone away. She sidled up to him with a cheeky grin, offering him a good view down into the V of her red dress.
"So James, you texting your babysitter again? What's she like, this girl? She must be really special if you keep sending her messages! Is she really hot? I think a lot of young girls get crushes on older, handsome, married men, don't they!"

"Oh, I was just.." James stammered awkwardly, "err, letting her know that we won't be very long. Oh thanks for the coffee, that's great." He backed away from her. "Perhaps we should join the others."

He escaped out of the kitchen and went back to the living room where Karen and Dave were talking about work again. He was keen to get out of there as soon as possible, to escape from the alcohol-enhanced advances of Joanne and get back to see Ramona as soon as possible. So he drank the hot coffee as quickly as possible, while Dave downed another large cherry vodka, and Karen sipped at her small one.

Eventually he managed to catch Karen's eye and glance at his watch.
"Well, we probably should be going, thanks Dave for a lovely evening," said Karen, "and it was nice to meet you Joanne."

"My pleasure, lovely to meet you too, and your charming husband," said Joanne.

"Sorry, was that really boring for you?" asked Karen as they got into the car and she gave him a little kiss.

"No, it was fine," he replied. He'd told quite a lot of lies tonight. They drove home in silence, as Karen was very tired and shut her eyes.

When they got home, Karen went straight to bed after checking on Emma, complaining of tiredness and a slight headache.

James looked at Ramona, who was standing around looking a bit nervous, but very attractive in the tight white crochet sweater, skirt and stockings. His eyes ran up and down her shapely figure and he smiled into her eyes. "So, are you ready for your ride home, Ramona?" he said softly, holding the car keys in one hand and opening the front door with the other.
 
Hearing the car pull into the driveway and its engine shut, Ramona sat still on the couch acting as if everything was in its place, as if this was just a normal evening. Her heart jumped with the sound of the key in the door. She craned her neck as James and Karen walked into the living room.

"Everything okay?" Karen asked.

"Everything's fine," Ramona answered as she stood.

"Thank you so much again," said Karen with a warm but lazy smile. "I'm feeling tired, gonna go upstairs. Have a good night," she said as she moved forward and wrapped her arms around her for a warm and gentle hug. Then she let go, turned and ascended the staircase, disappearing into the shadowy top floor.

"So, are you ready for your ride home, Ramona?"

"Yes," she said almost breathlessly as she grabbed her brown hoodie. Then she remembered. "Oh, do you still have my coat?"
 
Oh shit, she's remembered that horrible old coat, thought James to himself. What had he done with it?
"Oh, I think I may have put it in the cupboard under the stairs," he said.
He opened the door of the gloomy cupboard and showed her in. As she went in, he followed her, watching as she looked around and then bent over to pick up the coat. Her black skirt pulled tight over her trim young ass, and he couldn't help allowing his fingers brush over the taught fabric, feeling the firm flesh beneath. He thought about taking her then and there, lifting up her skirt and pulling down her panties and... no, that would be ridiculous, much too risky. He would have to wait for the right moment.
"Don't put it on though," he said softly. "Spoils your beauty. If you're cold, I'll keep you warm." He put his arm around her and gave her a hug, his face in her hair, and kissed the side of her neck, seeking that sensitive spot just below the ear. "We'd better go," he said, realising that Karen would be expecting the car to drive off soon.

He led her out to the car and tried to focus on driving, but the distraction of the attractive young girl sitting next to him in skirt and stockings kept interfering with his concentration. Furthermore, he had something to tell her. He pulled the car up a few houses short of Ramona's house, in a dark spot, and turned off the engine and the lights.
"The week after next, on Wednesday, Karen's going on a work trip, and she'll be staying away that night."
Leaving it at that, he put his hand up to her face and drew her close, kissing her again, this time on the lips, long and slow.
 
It was dark in the closet and at first she couldn't find her coat on any of the hangers but then she saw the quilted green on the floor and bent to retrieve it. When James touched her ass, she straightened up quickly as a rush surged through her pussy, uterus and chest. If she still had any doubts about his interest in her or her body, his next words quashed all.

"Don't put it on though. Spoils your beauty. If you're cold, I'll keep you warm."

No one had ever said anything so intimate to her before. It left her nearly catatonic and she went into a semi-trance, waiting for him to continue his seduction but terrified of making any moves herself, especially with his wife just a couple of rooms away. James on the other hand didn't seem the slightest bit perturbed by the situation as he took her close and nuzzled her. His lips on her neck turned her to jelly and she had to hold on to him for a moment to keep her balance.

"We'd better go."

Agreeing wholeheartedly, Ramona was able to regain her breath and the two of them headed out to the car at a deliberate pace. A couple of blocks of separation from the Gardners' home put her much more at ease and her emotions raced at the thoughts of what might happen next. James had heated her to the point of steam - quite literally - she became self conscious of the fact that her pussy was dampening the panties that he'd bought for her before he'd even get a chance to see them. She hoped that he did want to see them after all. Perhaps he wouldn't. He wasn't showing any interest. He was just driving and they were getting close to home. It was as if he had strapped her heart into a roller coaster seat and refused to stop the ride.

Then instead of making the left onto Primrose, he pulled up along the trees and parked the car. There was a ravine that ran through the neighborhood with a small creek at the bottom and so the houses stopped before the road began to bend away to the left. There were still houses and street lamps on the other side of the street, but this side was darker. The engine stopped and everything was quiet except for the distant trickle of water in the creek below.

Was he going to make out with her now? Did he want her to undress and show him the lingerie? Did he want to take her all the way and deflower her right there in the car. Could he tell that she was a virgin? Would he use a condom? Her heart raced and her fingers trembled.

"The week after next, on Wednesday, Karen's going on a work trip, and she'll be staying away that night."

She turned her head to him, peering timidly as she tried desperately to keep her breath calm, to control the rapid rising and falling of her chest. Ramona awaited what he would say next, what plans he was about to propose, and whether they would involve business, pleasure or both.

He did not elaborate. Instead he leaned over, guided her jaw sweetly with his fingertips and kissed her. She melted at his touch, whimpering quietly as the steam began to escape her body. She kissed back, and again, then parted her lips to let him inside.
 
Back
Top