More news about Angeline

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
I'm putting this in a new thread to catch your eye.
I'm sorry to say Angeline is back in hospital and has spent the night in ICU, but is hoping to be moved to a regular room today.
So come on Litsters whatever is your thing, I'm asking for good vibes, prayers and love from you for our Angeline :heart:

I'm putting this in a new thread to catch your eye.
I'm sorry to say Angeline is back in hospital and has spent the night in ICU, but is hoping to be moved to a regular room today.
So come on Litsters whatever is your thing, I'm asking for good vibes, prayers and love from you for our Angeline :heart:

I do pray, Annie. I also have lung disease and and have been in ICU for it, so I have some inkling about what she’s going through. I think it’s standard procedure to ensure she doesn’t have something contagious. That she’s going so quickly to a general ward is relatively good news.

Get well soon, Ange.

I do pray, Annie. I also have lung disease and and have been in ICU for it, so I have some inkling about what she’s going through. I think it’s standard procedure to ensure she doesn’t have something contagious. That she’s going so quickly to a general ward is relatively good news.

Get well soon, Ange.

Thank you my friend. That is what happened. I had to go back, at my son's insistence, that I was not making much sense and generally acting confused. Turns out I was retaining CO2 and had to be on this horrid machine all night to force extra oxygen into me. It worked but now I have to be on another course of Prednisone and lots of breathing treatments, so here I am on the general pulmonary ward for another.few days.

There are poems.in my near future. ♥️

Breathing! These are the holidays really worth celebrating. Healing vibes swirling you in airpopped silk: GO!

Empathise

- have only had to go to the ER once, for asthma/COPD overlap syndrome, and fortunately was out in a few hours with a fairly normal pO2. However, I took home 5 days of prednisone and worried about taking them. They really did the trick, though. I hope you're feeling better and can go home soon or have already gone.

I use BREO-Ellipta once/day, Spiriva, once per day and salbutamol prn. The BREO replaced b.i.d Symbicourt and feels like a wonder drug in comparison.

No idea what your diagnosis is, Angeline, but hope that you will get some relief

I came home earlier today and have been adjusting and resting. I still am pretty weak (in body, not spirit!). I'm trying not to be overwhelmed by a disease where I don't really look sick, but there's so much I can't do at the moment. And I'm continuing to learn and adapt because that's my special power lol.

Thank you butters. Has America thoroughly freaked you out yet? Really it used to be pretty nice here. :eek::kiss:

JC I'm taking two bronchodilators, one a steroid, via nebulizer plus currently a tapering course of Prednisone, an antibiotic, other crap. :rolleyes: They are helping dramatically which is great, but man will I be happy when this Prednisone is done. I'd just finished ten days of it and had to start again. Anywho thank you for the empathy. You are a sweetheart. Just sayin. :)

In the midst of my latest health dramathon I saw this and it just delighted me. I have watched it six times now. :D How cool is Sir Paul? How gracefully he has aged. :heart:

In the midst of my latest health dramathon I saw this and it just delighted me. I have watched it six times now. :D How cool is Sir Paul? How gracefully he has aged. :heart:

I ran across that a few days ago, but only just watched it this morning. And, you know who I was thinking of the whole time, doncha? :D :rose::heart:

Back