Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife had been dating a guy for almost a year behind my back and having sex with him as well. I had no idea she had a boyfriend or was going out on me at the time. My wife decided to give me one more bang for Valentines and give me a BDSM session I would never forget. She dressed us both in garters and stockings. I wore black and she wore red for Valentines. She tied my wrists to the headboard so that I couldn’t move laying over a pile of pillows so that my ass was vulnerable. I got a razor strapping lighting my ass on fire over 300 whacks as hard as she could bringing me to tears. Strapping on her leather harness she inserted our favorite 8 inch dildo she fucked me for over 30 minutes actually making me come giving me a prostate orgasm as well making me shoot my wad prematurely during the fuck. I was completely exhausted when she finished. During the fuck she used her favorite spaghetti whip to the Lash my back until it was covered with welts. She was so horny she cut me loose and allowed me to lick her pussy to orgasm one more time.
She was the type a lady that wanted the bigger better deal and find a guy willing to support her without working and I bid her goodbye a few months later.
Didn’t take long to find another mistress.

As I was reading, I was waiting for her to usher in her boyfriend while you where in the ass up position.

Having double penetration gangbang with 8 guys in a secluded forest. Am a married mom of 2 - 16 year daughter and 10 year son...hubby doesn't know that am cheating on him...my fuckbuddies took me from their home naked...in the car I was made to suck their cock while my pussy was being eaten ...they didn't let me have my orgasm until we reached our spot in the forest. They let me have my orgasm only by dping me...I was denied orgasm for nearly 2 hours of the ride..I was eaten until I almost came...then they would stop...it was totally awesome...

Having double penetration gangbang with 8 guys in a secluded forest. Am a married mom of 2 - 16 year daughter and 10 year son...hubby doesn't know that am cheating on him...my fuckbuddies took me from their home naked...in the car I was made to suck their cock while my pussy was being eaten ...they didn't let me have my orgasm until we reached our spot in the forest. They let me have my orgasm only by dping me...I was denied orgasm for nearly 2 hours of the ride..I was eaten until I almost came...then they would stop...it was totally awesome...
Very hot DP, would have loved to see that and be part of it.

Last edited:
I may have posted this in the past, my memory sucks. Back years ago I was at a party with my then girlfriend when I saw a hot 20something walk in, all party long I was making small talk and trying to pick her up without my girlfriend who was a bit filet herself noticing. Towards the end of the night the 20something and I found ourselves alone, and she started giving me a blowjob, my then girlfriend stumbled upon us and started yelling at her and me, she never stopped blowing me and while my girlfriend was yelling she pulled out my cock and let it explode on her face.

We broke up, now I have been married to that twenty something girl for 20+ years.

I may have posted this in the past, my memory sucks. Back years ago I was at a party with my then girlfriend when I saw a hot 20something walk in, all party long I was making small talk and trying to pick her up without my girlfriend who was a bit filet herself noticing. Towards the end of the night the 20something and I found ourselves alone, and she started giving me a blowjob, my then girlfriend stumbled upon us and started yelling at her and me, she never stopped blowing me and while my girlfriend was yelling she pulled out my cock and let it explode on her face.

We broke up, now I have been married to that twenty something girl for 20+ years.

Sounds like perfect :)

Wow, very hot! Is she still as wild and kinky?

So many good reads in this thread. I need to up my game in the future. Girlfriend and I are currently looking for a woman or a couple to enjoy. So I may have better Kink in the future.

Girlfriend in my early twenties. I was driving, she was in the front passenger seat. Girl I had a huge crush on that we worked with in the back seat and her friend next to her. We were at a light and my girlfriend and I had been teasing each other before we picked them up. My girlfriend goes down on me at the light and sucks my cock, while they watch and surrounding motorists notice. They both lean forward to see if she is really doing it. I could see in the mirror one of them mouth OMG! A few miles down the road I came and she swallowed most of it. For show she moaned when I came and purposely let cum run down her chin. She sat back up with cum on her face and said that was fun. Our passengers were shocked and I think turned on.

Another time with the same girlfriend we were in my car going to Savannah and her Sister and boyfriend were in their car. We were side by side on the interstate. The girls were making faces at each other. My girlfriend decided to show them. They both saw her head disappear into my lap. Once she had my cock out she made the top of her head go up and down just over the door frame. Simulating head. I looked over and watched her older sister have a look on her face like you aren't going to out do me. And disappeared into her boyfriends lap. I told my gf and she smiled up at me and took me in her mouth. She was very very good at head. I looked over at Jeff and he and I did the simulated high five and enjoyed the fun. Still on the interstate but going at a slower speed, both cars in the right lane. After we both came, he pulled up beside me and the girls were looking at each other and licking there lips. Trying to out do each other.

Last edited:
Current girlfriend on our second date. we drove to Helen, Georgia. A tourist attraction. Bumper to bumper cars as you enter the town. People walking by on the side walk. She and I had only made out in a car the day before on our first date. Whips out her huge tits "to give you something to play with in traffic".:eek: Her words. They were marvelous. She reaches over and starts rubbing my hard cock. She pulls it out and is giving me a hand job while we sit in traffic. What a wonderful woman! At this point I want her. So I tell her to unbutton her shorts and pull them down I want to feel her pussy. I fingered her for a block or two. It was an incredible date. After a day of fun and flirting we went back to my place and ended the day in bed.

Last edited:
Fingers to the walking

May be tame to others, but fingering her while I drove was always a kinky experience for us. Her pants may be down or off, but she would not pop her tits out. I make a big show licking her juice off my fingers just to get them wet again inside her. Just like the colonel said "It's finger licking good".

Trying to tell her 'they won't see anything' as we past a big rig. LOL

Last edited:
What an awesome thread. Hope it doesn't die off.

What is your contribution??? :rolleyes:

Though maybe not the kinkiest of my experiences, in the theme of the last few postings:

I was working overseas, in a poor country in western Africa. I had a dirt bike to get around, as a lot of places didn't even have roads to access them. One afternoon I was in the nearby city doing some errands before heading back to the small town where I lived with a few other Americans. There were some Peace Corps volunteers there, many of whom I had met. One asked if I could give her a ride back to her village. She was extremely attractive, tall, thin, dirty blonde, decent breasts, and an amazing ass. I knew from previous conversations that she had a serious boyfriend back home so never really thought more of it.

She is riding on the back of my bike, leaning into me, I could feel her tits pressed into my back, her arms wrapped around me. I couldn't help but get hard as my imagination got the better of me. I think at one point she accidental noticed or felt my hardening cock. We had gotten off the main road onto a dirt road leading to her village and all of a sudden she starts rubbing my cock and pressing her tits harder into me. I touch her, letting her know I appreciate the attention. After a little while though I couldn't take it any longer and pull down a side path a little bit and stop.

Before I could even get my helmet off, she was on her knees, had my cock out of my jeans, and was sucking on it. After that, we took a detour and went back to my place (which was relatively private compared to her hut in a village). Man, what a night. She was an incredible lover - with no doubt almost a year of frustration building up in her that needed desperate release.

We hooked up a few times after that, but all under the radar, she didn't want anyone to know. We became pretty good friends actually and stayed in touch, even after she married her bf.

My kinkiest that I can talk about here would be being tied up to a St. Andrews cross and flogged by a dominatrix before being made to worship her feet. It was an awesome experience.

What is your contribution??? :rolleyes:

Though maybe not the kinkiest of my experiences, in the theme of the last few postings:

I was working overseas, in a poor country in western Africa. I had a dirt bike to get around, as a lot of places didn't even have roads to access them. One afternoon I was in the nearby city doing some errands before heading back to the small town where I lived with a few other Americans. There were some Peace Corps volunteers there, many of whom I had met. One asked if I could give her a ride back to her village. She was extremely attractive, tall, thin, dirty blonde, decent breasts, and an amazing ass. I knew from previous conversations that she had a serious boyfriend back home so never really thought more of it.

She is riding on the back of my bike, leaning into me, I could feel her tits pressed into my back, her arms wrapped around me. I couldn't help but get hard as my imagination got the better of me. I think at one point she accidental noticed or felt my hardening cock. We had gotten off the main road onto a dirt road leading to her village and all of a sudden she starts rubbing my cock and pressing her tits harder into me. I touch her, letting her know I appreciate the attention. After a little while though I couldn't take it any longer and pull down a side path a little bit and stop.

Before I could even get my helmet off, she was on her knees, had my cock out of my jeans, and was sucking on it. After that, we took a detour and went back to my place (which was relatively private compared to her hut in a village). Man, what a night. She was an incredible lover - with no doubt almost a year of frustration building up in her that needed desperate release.

We hooked up a few times after that, but all under the radar, she didn't want anyone to know. We became pretty good friends actually and stayed in touch, even after she married her bf.

Awesome story. One of the better "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" stories.

I wonder how many couples have similar arrangements? What "EVER HAPPENS WHILE IN THE PEACE CORE, STAYS WITHIN THE PEACE CORE". No"hard", not foul.
How could you go for a year with no sex? I do not think I would blame my GF. Also

DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL, unless you get pregnant.

Awesome story. One of the better "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" stories.

I wonder how many couples have similar arrangements? What "EVER HAPPENS WHILE IN THE PEACE CORE, STAYS WITHIN THE PEACE CORE". No"hard", not foul.
How could you go for a year with no sex? I do not think I would blame my GF. Also

DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL, unless you get pregnant.

Exactly! I think she finally realized her naivete in being to go without sex - and it was a 2 year assignment she had! I'm sure her bf was having some fun too - if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! I was just lucky I'm the one she was with! :D

Kinky is a relative term. Hubby and I have many experiences that might be considered kinky. Pm and we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back