Men , do you enjoy the smell of pussy ?

we both enjoyed the benefits!!

I think all this "fresh out of the shower" stuff is bullshit. A pussy does not need to be covered in soap and perfume to be enjoyed. If it does there is usomething wrong.

All it needs to be is wet.

I am sure your pussy smells amazing Prasa..am I right?

No dude
my wife 's pussy is ever amazing to lick n fuck
 
So much so that yesterday I talked with a lisp because my tongue was sore from the night before. More than an hour is too much of a good thing I guess.
 
A slight odor is sexy and a turn on, but definitely mustn't be over ripe, that turns me off instantly.
 
I'll take it one step further.

The scent of an excited wet pussy from behind combined with the scent of a sweaty ass gets me harder than Chinese arithmetic.
 
No such thing as too much. When I die the only part of me that will be young, healthy and youthful will be my tongue. Exercise is fun.
 
:D:D:D

I know the question is for the gentlemen, but I must say, I do enjoy the smell of my own pussy. And the taste too ;)

I love the smell and taste of pussy! and I love a woman who appreciates her juices as well! hardening thought!
 
love a woman who works out or has sex and then finds me....so fucking hot...the smell of her used wet panties:heart:
 
:D:D:D

I know the question is for the gentlemen, but I must say, I do enjoy the smell of my own pussy. And the taste too ;)

Who not , alex ?
my wife do also love the scent of her cunt after i touched her wetness but never admit it .
most women love it too , lesbians just thriving for it .
 
Skynyrd wasn't singing about pussy. FYI.

The smell of a pussy IS song-worthy, though.
 
Hell yea

Her smell and taste drive my ape shit bat shit crazy with desire. The whole pheromone thing is powerful. I love to spend time licking her nub, spreading her lips, and licking her necter. We also enjoy deep French kissing after, as she enjoys her taste also. Bonus :)
 
Her smell and taste drive my ape shit bat shit crazy with desire. The whole pheromone thing is powerful. I love to spend time licking her nub, spreading her lips, and licking her necter. We also enjoy deep French kissing after, as she enjoys her taste also. Bonus :)

That is another more common trait of girls .
girls do kissed me in french way after i licked them to cum : it may be that they love to taste or smell it ,
 
I love the smell the flavor taste of a womans pussy

Yes.
taste is especially great if u used to the smell .
practice makes licking better , patience needs for smell!

my first pussy is that of an aunty who is full of plum tits but bushy pussy .
smell is attractive at that age but the bushy hairs are very irky .
but i persisted : practiced on licking , persuadaded her to share .
she did it in the next week .
omg omg omg
what a smell , flavour of that shaved pussy then !
 
love this thread...always been nervous about smell...you never know how you smell compared to other.
 
love this thread...always been nervous about smell...you never know how you smell compared to other.

My ex-girlfriend seemed nervous about her smell, not my wife, she's very confident that she smells fantastic. lol
 
Back
Top