Courage acquired

Growling? Please come to Louisiana and growl at me in person.

And this is the 1,000 post to my thread! Never thought I would make it to 1,000 posts. Thanks to all of you for making it possible! I wouldn't have continued without the encouragement from y'all!

*Gets my keys and GPS* Honey I am taking a little drive! :devil:

Tropical feeling

So after posting 3 days worth of new panties I have another new bra to show off. My only requirement when looking for a new bra was I wanted something with a bit more color. I think this one fit the bill. M seems to love it.

Tropical
Tropical 2
Tropical 3

Pink Polka Dots

So, back to the new panties I purchased. These came in two colors, but I didn't like the first pair I found at all. This second one I fell in love with. No matter what I may or may not have said before, this has got to be his favorite pair. I think I might wear them on a very special day soon. ;)

Polka Dots
Polka Dots 2
Polka Dot Laying Down
Polka Dot Ass Grab

Getting veryy excited looking at that ass in those panties

Well I am glad you like, and enjoy!

And good morning everyone! Happy Monday. Today marks my first day back at work since last week Monday! Let's see how I do and if I can make it to staying awake to post tonight. Have a good one all! :kiss:

So, back to the new panties I purchased. These came in two colors, but I didn't like the first pair I found at all. This second one I fell in love with. No matter what I may or may not have said before, this has got to be his favorite pair. I think I might wear them on a very special day soon. ;)

Polka Dots
Polka Dots 2
Polka Dot Laying Down
Polka Dot Ass Grab

Love these panties. See-through. Can see the curve of your cheeks through the material. Hmmmm. Very sexy.

Last edited:
Love these panties. See-through. Can see the curve of your cheeks through the material. Hmmmm. Very sexy.

Maybe that is why they are M's favorite! Thank you very much, glad you like them.

Bet those are not the only thing that is pink!!! :devil:

Hehehe, I know exactly where your head is at ;)

Glad to take a break at lunch to say hi. Absolutely exhausted by 1 PM. We'll see if I make it through a full day.

Blue Plaid

Today was my first day back. I am exhausted after working. It was good to get back to the grind though. Let's hope the week is good and flies by. Butt (;)) back to the pictures y'all came to enjoy. As soon as I saw these I knew I had to get them. I mean they are mostly blue, a favorite color of lots of my fans, and well...I guess you'll see. Hehe. Enjoy!

Blue Bent
Two Hand Grab
One Hand Grab

Yum yum yum. Now that's what I'm talking about. I love these panties, they don't cover up those beautiful cheeks. Now if we could just slide that strip to the side a little ..........

Today was my first day back. I am exhausted after working. It was good to get back to the grind though. Let's hope the week is good and flies by. Butt (;)) back to the pictures y'all came to enjoy. As soon as I saw these I knew I had to get them. I mean they are mostly blue, a favorite color of lots of my fans, and well...I guess you'll see. Hehe. Enjoy!

Blue Bent
Two Hand Grab
One Hand Grab

Yum yum yum. Now that's what I'm talking about. I love these panties, they don't cover up those beautiful cheeks. Now if we could just slide that strip to the side a little ..........

How did I know that you would like these panties? And you would want me to move them over just a bit for a view? *g* hehe.

And if it wasn't for hockey I would probably be in bed.

Back