Old 03-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #1926
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

Turning to 'our drawer', I retrieve two sets of cuffs and a couple of silk scarves. "Face down on the bed, young lady." I make sure all the lights are off, only a sliver of moonlight coming thru the drapes. Watching as you sprawl across the bed - face down. Taking one wrist, I secure it to the bed frame with one set of cuffs, then the other wrist on the other side. Using the scarves to secure your ankles to the foot of the bed.

With the room being quite dark, if I move carefully, you can only guess what is coming next. I retrieve the whip with several leather strands and trail it down your bare back and tease it across you lovely bottom.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:19 AM   #1927
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

I lay down on the bed like you ask, stretching my body across the soft bed covers as you bind me. I can’t help but pull at the cuffs and the scarves as you secure me. I let out a moan as your hand trails down my leg before you move to the dresser and pull out a whip.

“God, Alan, I love you so much.” I moan as you trail it across my back and my bottom. I can’t help but tense up my muscles, clenching my bottom under your gaze. “Please show me how much you love me.”

Old 03-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #1928
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

Still drawing the whip across your naked body, watching you tense up as if expecting the whip to attack on its own just by moving over your skin. Trailing it down the backs of your legs; your whole body squirming in anticipation. Having restrained you to all corners of the bed, you are under my total control . . .

Lifting the whip from your legs and stinging in across your bottom, causing a jerk and a yelp from you. Knowing that the simple act of stinging your bottom caused a flood of juices to flow from your pussy, cupping your pussy with my hand I coat my fingers with your generous flow and use my now slick fingers to play around your tight little rosebud, arousing more sensations thru your body.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #1929
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

I gasp and let out a yelp, pulling against my bonds as you deliver the first slap of the whip against my bottom. I moan, my body moving across the covers as you cup my pussy and coat your fingers.

“Yes, baby. Give my ass more attention.” I moan, my cheek pressed against the pillow as you play with my tight asshole.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #1930
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

Stepping back to the drawer one more time and getting a blindfold to cover your eyes. I know it is quite dark in here, but just blocking out what little light there is will only heighten your sensitivity to erotic feelings.

Once the blindfold is on, I pick up the whip and draw it across your ass twice more, with just a slight sting. Picking up the anal probe I retrieved from the drawer, I coat with a generous layer of pussy juices, then begin a slow penetration of your tight anal opening.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:56 AM   #1931
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

“Baby?” I whisper as you place the blindfold over my eyes and I let out a pitiful moan. Shivering, I pull at the bonds again as you draw the whip against my bare skin twice more.

I’m squirming as you move away and I strain to listen to what you’re doing. A short gasp leaves my lips as you press a probe against my pussy, slicking it up and then slowly start to push into my ass. I clench my fingers against the sheets and my eyes squeeze shut as you play with my body in the most expert way possible.

“God, Alan…I need you so bad.” I whimper, my bottom squirming as you continue to play.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #1932
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

Planning my next move, I hear “God, Alan…I need you so bad.” . The urgency in your voice tells me that an orgasm is bubbling up inside this naked body spread our before me. Reaching down, I untie the scarves holding your ankles and lift you to your knees, your wrists still cuffed to the top of the bed.

Flipping the anal probe on 'low', I push it in a little deeper, again finding out how sensitive your whole body is to this. Keeping the probe going, I slide up behind you on the bed and press the head of my cock against your slick pussy opening, penetrating just enough to stroke your clit with my cock.

Old 03-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #1933
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

I let out a hot whimper as you untie my legs and take hold of my hips, lifting me until my bottom is thrust into the air. I can feel you fiddling with the probe and the delightful buzz that follows has me gasping for air. Everything in the darkness is amplified and it seems that you know that very well.

“Fuck!” I cry out, whimpering as you push the probe deeper, sliding behind me and slipping your cock between my extremely wet pussy lips.

Pulling at the bonds that hold me to the bed, I moan in frustration, needing you in my pussy in the worst way. I refuse to beg, stubborn to the fact that you’ll tease me until I’m a trembling ball of need. I let out a gasp as I feel your hands snake around and find my sensitive nipples, pinching and pulling on them until I’m squirming.

Old 03-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #1934
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

As you start squirming, it is a signal that your body needs only one thing right now to completely satisfy you . . . a hard cock, balls deep in your pussy . . . fucking you hard and deep. Thrusting my hips against the back of your thighs, my cock conquers your pussy in one deep plunge, feeling you squeeze as tightly as possible as I enter you.

"How's that, babe . . . that what you are wanting?" Not really expecting an answer, I know what you like . . . and what you need . . . sometimes you get it when you want it, and sometime when I am ready to give it to you.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #1935
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

The breath whooshes from my lungs as you thrust balls deep into my pussy. I squeeze my muscles around you tightly, whimpering as you thrust against me, growling into my ear questions that I’m unable to answer. All ability to speak have left my brain. All I am focused on is your thick cock sawing in and out of my body and the buzzing of the toy in my bottom.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:18 AM   #1936
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

I can tell by the way your body is moving under me that an orgasm is about to explode from deep within you . . . not just physical, but from every emotion possible. Slowly removing the anal probe, I concentrate on fucking you deep and fast . . . gripping your hips in my hands and holding you ass tight against me . . .

"So close, babe . . . gonna cum with you . . . hurry, love. . . . so close . ."

Old 03-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #1937
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

I nod my head in agreement, my fingers curling tightly in their bonds as my body starts to shake. Whatever’s happening is going to be explosive and I’m a little frightened of the emotion building in my chest. I let out a gasp, a moan soon following as my body bucks and I cum hard. It’s like a freight train hits me as my body moves in constant motion, my fingers searching for something to cling to as I feel you hands gripping my hips tightly, pulling me back against your strong body.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #1938
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

"Fuck, Michaela . . ." once your orgasm starts rolling thru your body, I don't even attempt hold mine back any longer, lunging against you from behind and unleashing streams of hot cum deep in your pussy. "God, baby, if you weren't already pregnant, you would be now."

Even tho I already came over and Tom and Sarah's, you always seem to be able to find another hard, emotional one in me . .

Old 03-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #1939
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

I moan as you release your hot cum into my body, pressing tightly against me. “Untie me, please baby.” I murmur, shivering as you quickly release me and the blindfold is pulled free.

Taking the freedom, I pull you close and snuggle up against you in our bed. “You make me so incredibly happy, Alan.” I murmur, tears starting down my cheeks. It looks like it will take a while to get use to these hormones.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #1940
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

"Sweetie, I never knew that I could be this happy. I'm sure the kids can see it too." Holding you tight as you snuggle in tight; pulling a sheet up over us. Plenty warm from having you next to me . . . "Hope Maria is a sound sleeper."

Lying here together . . . a "fun" evening with Tom and Sarah, probably the first of several with them . . . another emotional love-making with you . . . going to take a few minutes to calm down.

"Will you and Sarah have time tomorrow to make sure all the wedding details are taken care of . . . three more days . . . then Mr. & Mrs. . . . and a honeymoon cruise."

Old 03-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #1941
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

“Uh huh.” I murmur softly, already drifting off as you tuck us both into bed. “I’ll take care of it.”

Wrapping my arm around your chest, I snuggle up against your side, my head finding its spot on your shoulder.

Old 03-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #1942
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

I have a feeling I'll have to remind you in the morning; I think that answer was from a sleepy, "satisfied" woman. I know i didn't take but a few minutes myself to fall into a deep sleep . . . completely content with my life right now.

Waking several hours later, I manage to slide out of bed without waking you and go down to put the coffee on. Maria must have kept the little ones busy last night; don't hear a sound out of Molly's room as I slip down the stairs. As I come back upstairs, Maria sticks her head out of the guest room, "Is the coffee on yet?" As I nod, she smiles, "Did you two have fun last night?"

Old 03-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #1943
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Maria can’t help but poke fun at her dad and she smiles warmly, leaning across the hall to kiss his cheek. “I hear you two last night. I won’t say anything to Michaela, but I’m so happy for you, daddy.” She says before she brushes past you to head downstairs to start breakfast for a group of girls that will be waking soon.

Snuggling deeper into the blankets as you come back into the room, I mumble in my sleep and pull the covers over my head. “Just ten more minutes.” I murmur.

Old 03-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #1944
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

"Take your time; Maria is on her way down to fix breakfast for the girls when they wake up. I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll go down and see what I can do to help." Kissing you lightly on the cheek; I think you are already asleep under the covers.

Taking my time in the shower, letting the hot blasts of water loosen up some muscles that got a gretty good workout last night. Once I pull on some jeans and a knit shirt, I lean down and nudge you again . . . "The shower is all yours, babe." I think there was some movement under the covers.

Heading down to the kitchen, I see a table full of girls and stacks of pancakes. Maria is all smiles; I still don't know what to say. Just a sheepish grin acknowledging that she heard her Dad and his soon-to-be wife fucking their brains out in the next room last night.

Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM   #1945
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Maria serves all the little girls and you without complaint, a smile on her face. She’s in her element and is loving every moment of it. When breakfast is finished and the little girl’s all packed up again, she takes it upon herself to get everyone back to their parents and homes.

Molly is understandably tired and soon after all her friends leave, she’s snoozing on the sofa in the living room. Sitting down to enjoy a cup of coffee with you, Maria makes small talk.

“Daddy, are you and Michaela serious about starting a family?” Maria asks in all honesty. “Because if you are, I would strongly recommend getting her checked out. Molly said that she was eating strange things and I’ve noticed how tired she is lately. I don’t think it’s just nerves for the wedding…”

Old 03-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #1946
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

Fortunately, before I have to tell Maria about 'your condition', you come down the stairs and join us at the kitchen with a glass of juice. "Michaela, apparently Molly was talking to Maria about some of your strange eating habits and Maria has noticed how tired you have been lately."

Looking at Maria with a smile, "Maria, with all that you have learned in school, I thought you would have had this already figured out. Micheala has already seen the doctor and she is very healthy - for someone who is pregnant. We just haven't told anyone, including Molly."

Old 03-25-2013, 10:25 PM   #1947
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

“Really?” Maria asks with her eyes wide, looking from you to me with a happy smile on her face. “Oh, Daddy, I’m so happy for the both of you!” She exclaims, hopping out of her chair to give me a tight hug and then she turns her attentions to you.

I smile as I watch the two of you together. “We wanted to keep it to ourselves for a while. You know, until we’re both out of the woods.”

“You two have nothing to worry about. I won’t tell Alex or Molly. It’s your happy news.” Maria says as she takes her seat again. “But as a doctor, I have to say shame on you, Daddy! Michaela needs her rest and you’re keeping her much too busy.”

Old 03-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #1948
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

Throwing my hands up in the air at Maria's comment . . . and of course, your red cheeks, guessing at what inspired Maria's comment. "Don't blame me, Maria . . . she said it is because her hormones were going crazy."

And Maria has no idea at all about how active we are!! "Yes, doctor, I will follow your instructions; and next time you are in the guest room, we'll try to be a little quieter," which causes your cheeks to get even redder.

Maria can't help but tease a little herself, "Well, you guys were kinda noisy after you got home last night."

Old 03-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #1949
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Blushing deeper, I look at you and then at Maria, completely mortified that she heard all of that. “Oh, Maria, I’m really sorry…” I start to babble, the tears filling my eyes.

To her credit, Maria’s gaze softens and she reaches across the table to take my hand, squeezing it tightly. “There’s nothing to apologize about. We’re all adults and while it’s a little weird to know that my dad is still having sex, there’s nothing wrong with it.”

Seeing that I’m still a little embarrassed, she quickly changes the subject. “So, why don’t I take Molly with me today so you can get some work on the wedding done in peace? We can go and get some food and movies that she would like to watch while you’re gone on your honeymoon.”

Old 03-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #1950
garajd
I will satisfy you!!

Looking at the two of you, "Maybe I should be the one to take Molly out for a while; you two are the ones who need to be talking about the wedding plans. I still need to pick up a few things at Home Depot to finish the computer hookups in the office and a dimmer switch for the overhead light in the family room. She and I can grab something 'unhealthy' for lunch and then pick up a couple of movies for her to watch."

Not hearing any argument from the two of you, I look up just as Molly staggers into the kitchen. "Molly, take Maria upstairs and find some clothes. You and I have some errands to run while your Mommy and Maria talk about the wedding."