Peeping over the parapet.....

Thank you Bobby.

Just hope that I am not getting a reputation for always being hairy.

I do shaved as well and I love it, but it is a bit of an effort to keep it up and at heart I am pretty lazy!

Pamela

gorgeous photos....and the index works wonders....yummy yum yum x

Diplomatically put, Tall.

In fact I am not always hairy - I love the way it feels to be completely hairless, and I always enjoy the attention it attracts. My problem is that I am lazy and and often can't be bothered to keep it up - it is quite time consuming to remain immaculate.

Most of the comments seem to express some degree of admiration for my hairy photos, so up to now that is what I have posted.

Continuing the theme:

Close encounter of the personal kind

Pamela
Irrespective of whether you are shorn or hairy, Pamela, you have the tastiest looking cunt, darling!!!

Pleased to have you as one of my friends. Please keep commenting.

Pamela

pleased to have you as one of my regular threads....i hope you don't mind me being so forward, but I find your pussy very very enticing....x:devil:x

Please feel free....

you are very welcome Pamela x

.... to amplify your comments.

I am always intrigued to know what interests people. Let me know what you like in particular and I will try to reflect that in future posts.

:) Pamela :)

And what would it be if you renamed it?

I am intrigued enough to tempt you with another photo:

A glimpse into the inner regions

Taken at the same session, the one where I nearly had a spontaneous orgasm as ten or so photographers watched and photographed as I displayed my previously virginal anus to their gaze. I think this photo gives a good idea of how engorged my labia became as my anxiety susbsided and I began to enjoy the intense feeling of being desired and lusted over as I revealed my last secret.

this one is very much enticing.....so much that one could do from that position, given the chance....x

Dear Bill

Thanks for the nice message. I have been trying to pluck up the courage to post the photo below. After deciding to come back I have been feeling very cautious about what pictures I post - I don't want to end up with problems like last time.

Thanks to you and the others who have given me confidence.....

Here goes.......

Knickers off and turn over!

Who could have problems with your posts....they need to be committed....Lordy woman, what I wouldn't do to taste that

pout...

I guess I was too direct in my suggestion.....
sorry

umm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelaxx69
Thank you, Gerry.

Any suggestions as to what you would like to see more of?

Feel free to tell - I am not easily shocked

Pamela
back lit... glistening hair.... our view just before all light is shut off as you lower your lovely pussy over our ever so grateful face....

same idea... shot up.... view of our favorite nipples from that spot...

.... to amplify your comments.

I am always intrigued to know what interests people. Let me know what you like in particular and I will try to reflect that in future posts.

:) Pamela :)

Welcome back, I hope you are doing well. I do believe you still owe me something, I will PM you. You tan well, wow.

Not at all!

sorry

umm...
Quote:
Thank you, Gerry.

Pamela
back lit... glistening hair.... our view just before all light is shut off as you lower your lovely pussy over our ever so grateful face....

What a funny idea! I loved your suggestions - still working on a reply!

Pamela

Pamela,

I will be off line later in the week. But hope to come back to see what lovely pictures you have shared. Be it your lovely breasts... sexy ass.. be it hairy or bare pussy so HOT .. each and every curve

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Diplomatically put, Tall.

In fact I am not always hairy - I love the way it feels to be completely hairless, and I always enjoy the attention it attracts. My problem is that I am lazy and and often can't be bothered to keep it up - it is quite time consuming to remain immaculate.

Most of the comments seem to express some degree of admiration for my hairy photos, so up to now that is what I have posted.

Continuing the theme:

Close encounter of the personal kind

Pamela

You have my vote for hairy. My mouth is watering and tongue twitching thinking about a close encounter exploring your sweet wetness.

So when is the next installment... the anticipation is killing me :eek:
Any picture you have, past or present is worth seeing IMHO :heart:

Part fulfilment!

sorry

umm...
Quote:
Thank you, Gerry.

Pamela

Thought these nipple photos might appeal......

Relaxed in the club studio

Anything but relaxed on the beach

Pamela

Relaxing

Pamela

Such a simple photo. Framed so nicely with your hair, mouth and thigh . . . I've rarely starred at a photo for so long

Your breasts and nipples are to die for. How I'd love to explore your torso with my tongue and mouth

yay!

Anything but relaxed on the beach
Pamela

Yes.. you seem very ... "tense" .. instead of relaxed... sort of rigidly erect instead ....

I'm not sure who suggested that you needed to cross your legs for the 2nd picture....!!

Back