Peeping over the parapet.....

I absolutely positively love that full dark bush in your avatar....I so wish all the young'uns realized what they lose with all the silly and needless shaving that goes on these days....
 
Lovely!
Your avatar alone drives me bonkers, the pics are great as well.
It almost seems like you are taking requests...
 
I have a piece of anatomy that is NOT obeying instructions... "Get down!!!" No, that did not work :D

:heart:
Kiwi
 
Guys say it and we do it. Typical!!

Obeying instructions!

Welcome back. I've never posted in your previous thread- but i was viewing it whenever possible. The thing I remember the most about you is- your gorgeous pubic hair- and you still got it.:D <Subscribes> KEEP THEM COMING, DEAR.:kiss:
 
Beautiful photos of a lovely woman....artistic.....ethereal..... you look like a woman should:rose: I especially like the looking over the shoulder pose
 
love the full bush......love to let my teeth comb through..mmmm
 
A bit about me - from the beginning. Well, not quite the beginning...

I don't know how unusual I really am, but most people seem to react with disbelief or even shock when they find out that one of my favourite pastimes in my younger days was to pose nude for photographers in the local photographic club studio. What really seems to confuse them is that I didn't do it to make money - I was never paid, in fact the idea of being paid never entered my head.

My elder brother's girlfriend had posed for them a few years before, and it was seeing her photographs at the age of thirteen which made me want to do it as well. She was a really lovely girl who was like an elder sister to me, and it came as a bit of a shock at first that someone as nice as her would pose nude for a whole group of photographers. When I had had a little time to think about, however, I found myself getting more and more excited at the idea, and I was desperate to talk to her about it.

As things worked out it was more than year later that I eventually managed to work a conversation round in that direction. Stephanie was very open and honest, and told me about the club, that everyone was very friendly and kind and that she just loved showing off her body to them. She showed me a lot more of her photos - there were all sorts, portraits, swimwear and a lot of nudes, some of them very revealing. She was a very flexible and athletic girl, and she showed practically every bit of her anatomy in a series of spectacular poses.

After we had talked and looked at the photos I didn't really need to tell her what I was thinking. She said something like "you're much too young to do that kind of thing", which I knew of course. She did suggest that I might join the club in my own right which seemed a brilliant idea to me. It would get me on the inside so to speak, and I could then continue with my devilish plan to shock them all.

I served a pretty good apprenticeship at the club, I learned darkroom skills, posed for portrait sessions and even won a couple of prizes in competitions. Every time I posed at a portrait session I found myself wishing I was older; I often fantasised about what it would be like just to go along one day and take all my clothes off for them. I just wanted to stand there in the studio completely nude and let them all look at me.

The funny thing was that although I never gave up on the idea, I never really thought it would happen; I believed that I would always be too embarrassed to let them know that I wanted to pose nude. My other fear was that they might not like my body!

Counting through the years, I think I probably posed for 15-20 "portrait" sessions from the age of 13 up until I was about 18. After the first excitement wore off, there was a time when I found the portrait sessions a bit tedious. I seemed to spend the whole evening sitting on a stool pretending it was fun, while similarly-bored photographers stalked around me pretending they were perfecting their photographic skills. I think it was only later that I realised that many of them were probably there because they were having a much better evening than they would have had at home.
 
Looks right to me

Hi, talldad1 - maybe you could help a little and say whether we are moving in the right direction:

Does this look about right?

Welcome back.

I enjoyed your prior posting and am looking forward to what you're planning next
 
I am open to suggestions....

Welcome back.

I enjoyed your prior posting and am looking forward to what you're planning next

Thanks for the welcome. As ever, I am very keen to hear suggestions, so maybe you can give me some hints :D

Pamela
 
Photo Club - The Portrait Sessions

Pamela entertaining in tight trousers:

Strategic omission of knickers 1
 
Thanks for the welcome. As ever, I am very keen to hear suggestions, so maybe you can give me some hints :D

Pamela

I'd like to see you as you are now. The retro photos are very nice. But I'm certain you've grown and I'm especially looking forward to see how. As a suggestion, your belly, hips and thighs. And if you decided to share your breasts, please include your shoulders, neck and mouth

I also enjoy hear your various tales. Real or otherwise.
 
Last edited:
The Club "Portrait" Sessions

Before you ask, I did have a pretty good idea of how these photos might turn out :)


Strategic omission of knickers 2

Pamela
 
Last edited:
Outstanding

Before you ask, I did have a pretty good idea of how these photos might turn out :)


Strategic omission of knickers 2

Pamela

Outstanding! It's amazing how a single photo can show all your attributes in a single snap. As lovely as your thighs are, there's your mouth. As much as I want your mouth, your breasts beg for attention, your belly . . . legs . . . ass . . .
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion!

I'd like to see you as you are now. The retro photos are very nice. But I'm certain you've grown and I'm especially looking forward to see how. As a suggestion, your belly, hips and thighs. And if you decided to share your breasts, please include your shoulders, neck and mouth

I also enjoy hear your various tales. Real or otherwise.

Thank you, RunningJib, you are very flattering. Not everything you have asked for, but tell me how this takes you:

Pamela Tanning her Perky Bottom
 
It causes a stir

Thank you, RunningJib, you are very flattering. Not everything you have asked for, but tell me how this takes you:

Pamela Tanning her Perky Bottom

Damm. You're all grown up aren't you Pamela? Thighs are very tasty and I just want you on all fours just so I can admire you ass.

Darlin' I think your lovely ass is done. Don't you think you should turn over? :devil:
 
Back
Top